Jenny Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,112 Followers

"Hang on, you've never complained about what we have done so far for the last eight years."

"Yes, I know, Dave, you're a wonderful and considerate lover and I was totally satisfied with what we had. Then Jenny described what she does, and, ah, described it as being at least ten times better than what we do. I'd just like to ask you if we can give it a go. Not forever, just once or twice before we settle down to being responsible parents."

"Are you sure it's as good as Jenny describes or is she bullshitting you?"

"No, when I saw... no, when I heard her describe it, it was obvious by her excitement that she really loves it."

I decided to let her little faux pas at the start of that response apparently go over my head.

"So, dear, with dread, I have to ask what you and Jenny have in mind for me?"

More uncomfortable silence.

"Well, it's nothing too bad, Dave. Jenny has sex with other men in front of Bill," Lorna blurted. "It's not love, it's just unemotional fucking. It's not cheating as Bill is right there when it happens."

"So, you want a threesome, is that it?"

"No, Dave, you wouldn't get to make love to me, only the other guy would. Jenny says it's called cuckolding. It's like you're giving me as a gift to another man and giving me the gift of another man. I enjoy my gift while you watch. Then, after the guy leaves, you reclaim me by making love to me. Jenny says that afterwards is the best part. For every lover she has, she fucks Bill to exhaustion for at least a week. Come on, Dave, we haven't done that since our honeymoon. Jenny says, if you thought you would be uncomfortable watching me, then the first few times you could go out for the night while I stayed here. Jenny says it's important that I do it in our bed. She says it's like you're proving your love for me by letting another male into your territory. Jenny thinks you should stay though. She thinks by staying you will see that it's just sex, but if you leave you will worry about whether the guy was bigger or better than you, or worry that I may fall in love with him."

After that monologue, Lorna lapsed into silence.

"Don't worry, Lorna, if we do this, and it's a big if, you understand, I will be there. One question, Lorna, you've explained how I show my love for you by giving you as a gift. How and when do you show your love for me?"

"Every time, silly. Every time I come back to you I'm showing you that you are my main man, my one and only love."

"Love by sloppy seconds huh?"

"Sorry, Dave, I don't understand what you mean."

"Don't worry about it, dear. I've got to say; my first impression isn't good. If we're obviously so incompatible, and I don't satisfy you enough, why don't we just try an open marriage or bringing another girl to bed and we can both enjoy her?"

"No, Dave, the thought of you with another woman makes me want to puke. It's just not natural. It's not going to happen."

"Okay, we bring in another woman, but I promise not to touch her, I'll just watch you two."

"Yuck, Dave, I tried that once in college and that was enough for this lifetime."

"Have you thought of all the possible ramifications of this, Lorna? There's me losing respect for you, you losing respect for me, or me feeling inadequate when I see you in action with a better lover than me, or one with a bigger cock."

"No one could be a better lover than you, Dave, and anyway, Jenny went through all the possible outcomes and reckons I... we have nothing to lose."

"Fuck Jenny, Lorna, have YOU thought of all the possible ramifications?"

"Yes, Dave, I have, and I really want to try it. Can we?"

At this point Lorna grabbed my half erect penis through my silk boxers and on auto pilot it went the rest of the way.

"See, little Percy here obviously wants to go along with my program."

"Little Percy hasn't seen any action for almost two months. Little Percy has no conscience, and, at the moment, little Percy would happily fuck a rattlesnake with a festered arse."

"Please, Dave, won't you think about it just a little bit?"

"Okay, Lorna, there's no harm in thinking about it, I suppose. Now can we make love?"

"Um, no, Dave, I don't think so."

"Why the hell not?"

"Just look on it as an incentive to think quicker."

"You do realise that is emotional blackmail don't you, dear?"

"Well, I don't agree, I just think we should get this out of my system quickly and get on with making babies."

Dave's new golden rule. Whoever has the gold makes the rules. For gold here, read vagina.

That week when I went to nobble Lorna's brand new vibrator I noticed an addition to the toy collection. A cock cage. Shame on you, Lorna, you forgot to mention that part.

Well, I lasted another eleven days. Fuck, I'm only human. It was a Wednesday night and we were in bed again.

"Okay, Lorna, you win. We'll do it your way but don't blame me if things go badly pear-shaped. I urge you again to consider all the possible consequences."

"Really, thanks, Dave. I'm sure it'll be a wonderful experience for both of us. Can we do the first one Friday?"

"Sure, dear, on one condition. You do your wifely duty and hammer me into the mattress right now."

Without any preamble Lorna ripped off my boxers and her panties and mounted me. After a couple of lunges, and to my disgust and disappointment, she stopped.

"Um, there's a couple of things I forgot to mention last time. Jenny says, um, that while you're watching me, ah, perform, it's a better experience for both of us if you're like, um, tied to a chair. She says it makes the guy feel more comfortable that you won't rip his head off if you change your mind and will give me a, um, feeling of power and control."

I stared at Lorna incredulously, but she had more.

"Jenny also says, um, that it's really good if while we're doing it, ah, me and the guy call you names and stuff. You know; wimp and things like that. Frankly, I'm not sure why, but Jenny says that stuff really pushes her over the edge. I'm sure you want these to be perfect experiences for me, Dave, so what do you say?"

Lorna resumed her bouncing up and down. I can't remember when she felt this wet. It was with extreme self-control that I grabbed her hips and stopped her.

"Lorna, can we ease into this please? I really don't want to relinquish all my control for our first experience. I don't think I can accept being tied to a chair, although I'm happy to sit in one and pretend. Shit, I'll even put my hands behind my back and make like they're tied if you like. That will leave my hands free to use a video camera some of the time."

"What video camera, Dave?"

"Well, you've said we'll only be doing this for a short time, and, shit, one of us may not like it and it may only happen once, so I thought I might take some video so we can relive the experience whenever we like."

"Okay, I'll ask Jenny if that's all right."

"No, Lorna, don't ask Jenny anything. It's time you made your own decisions. Take responsibility for your own actions."

"Okay, Dave, your call. We won't tie you up and it would be great to have a video record of the first time you proved your love for me this way."

"Another thing, Lorna, I'm not real happy with your idea of the trash talk. I think I will be uncomfortable enough with either of you acknowledging that I'm in the room. Can you pretend I'm not there? Just talk amongst yourselves? Call me names, if you like, but as if I'm not there, you know, just between yourselves? If I thought you and your cock of the moment were really talking to me it would be really humiliating. Shit, Lorna, I doubt if I could really feel more humiliated if you offered your lover your virgin ass. I assume it is still virgin or did you give that away in college as well?"

"No, Dave, no one has ever been there."

By this stage, even my strength was hard pushed to stop Lorna resuming her thrusting. Her moisture had long since filled my navel and was running in a stream down my side. I released the beast. I'm not particularly proud of my stamina that first time, but, shit, there were extenuating circumstances; two months of extenuating-blue-ball-circumstances. In my defense, Lorna still got off before me. Go vibrator sabotage! The second and third ones were better to brag about. Fuck, I was tired the next day.

The following night, when I returned home, we had a visitor. Jenny. She couldn't have looked prouder if she'd just had triplets.

"Well done, Dave, you won't regret this. It's the start of a new life for you guys."

I pretended not to see the sharp look that Lorna gave her. She had sold it to me on being a very short-term thing.

"So, Jenny, where do we go from here?"

"Well, Dave, what I normally do is go across town, you know, somewhere they won't recognise me, go up to random guys and explain what I want them to do. If they agree, I take them into the toilets and audition them."

"Audition them?"

"You know, check out their cock size. Give them half a hand-job, maybe a bit of suckie-suckie if that doesn't work. You know, check out the goods before you buy. I wouldn't want to go to all that trouble just to take home some pencil dick. You want the whole event to be worthwhile. Once you've got them hooked, I either take them home or tell them to come over the next day."

"No, Jen, I can't possibly agree to that. If Lorna did that, 'you know', touched another guy's dick, I would consider that cheating. Why don't you just take pot luck and bring home the first guy that says yes."

"Okay, Dave, you're in charge, for the moment, so we'll do it your way. Goodnight."

When she'd gone, Lorna obviously had things still on her mind.

"What is it, Lorna?'

"Well, Jenny didn't want to ask but she wanted to know if, um, if, um, if it was okay if she came over and watched."

"No, Lorna, that wouldn't be okay. It's humiliating enough having me sit there while you bang some stranger and slag off at me. I really don't think I want a witness there at the same time. Sorry, hon, I know she's done a lot of work for this, but I just couldn't stand it. You can show her the video later, if you like. Now, how about we go upstairs and get you some practice in."

Lorna agreed and we headed upstairs. As we were undressing, I remembered the question I'd thought of on the way home.

"Honey, are you going to buy more condoms or me?"

"Um, Jenny says we can't use condoms."

"What the fuck, Lorna, you went off the pill four months ago."

"Yes, but my fertile time isn't for another two weeks yet."

"Why does Jenny say you can't use condoms?"

"Well, she says it's more, um... Jenny says that it is more enjoyable for me if you get to see me with cum running out of me when the guy has finished. She says that spurs husbands on to fuck their wife as soon as possible and as many times afterwards as they can, so their sperm can dominate the other guy's. At first, I was worried about diseases but the more I thought about it, well it's such a hot thought. You tied there looking at me lying back with another man's seed trickling out of me. Ooh, it makes me so wet. I can get tested every now and then if it worries you."

"No, I insist, Lorna. There are some nasty diseases around at the moment. We shouldn't risk it."

"Okay."

"Now, how about that lovin' we came up here for?"

"I'm not in the mood anymore."

"All right, all right. I give in, no rubbers."

"Gee, thanks, honey. Talking about condoms, do you mind wearing one tonight or pulling out? I want to be fresh for tomorrow."

"Just forget it, all right. Good night."

Lorna actually took the Friday off work she was so excited. By the time I got home the house was spotless and the bedroom prepared—extra pillows, lights turned down, bedside lamp turned as a spotlight, the works. Lorna was literally hopping from one foot to the other in excitement. She was dressed to kill by the time Jenny arrived to take her out on the hunt. I reminded them that allowing for an hour's travel time, I expected them back in ninety minutes.

They didn't disappoint too much as ninety-six minutes later, Lorna walked in the door with her stud of choice. I hadn't been idle in that time. The anticipation made the time go extremely slowly to the point where I actually checked the clock hadn't stopped.

There was no sign of Jenny. I was introduced to Jeremy; a good-looking guy, if a bit nervous, about ten years younger than Lorna and I at a guess. He relaxed a bit when I explained that I was totally cool with the situation and was looking forward to Lorna fulfilling her fantasy. He nodded while I explained the rules. I assured him I would be no threat even though I was only pretending to be tied to the chair. I explained that Lorna thought the whole experience would be enhanced if both she and he belittled me with their talk. I think he understood where I was coming from when I requested that they do so as if I wasn't actually present. He was happy to say yes when I turned the video camera on and asked for his permission to film him. He surprised me a bit when he asked if it was okay if he got a copy of the movie. Throughout all this, Lorna was hopping from one foot to the other, grinding her shapely thighs together. I got a hard-on imagining her panties with the gusset soaked to saturation.

With preliminaries complete, I took my leave and went up to the bedroom and sat in my carefully positioned chair. I still didn't officially know about the cock cage, so didn't bother with it. I did strip as I knew that's what Lorna wanted and didn't want to interrupt the flow by having her ask me to do it. The chair was next to the door with a good view of the bed. After turning the camera on and putting it on the arm of the chair, I thrust my arms behind myself and waited with barely suppressed excitement. All my dreams of the last fortnight were hopefully going to be fulfilled.

I didn't have long to wait, barely a minute later Jeremy and Lorna entered, literally ripping each other's clothes off. Once his underwear came off his already fully aroused cock was revealed. I noted with relief that it appeared to be about two inches shorter than mine and much thinner. Lorna couldn't mask the look of disappointment on her face when she saw it.

Once naked, he didn't hesitate, pushing her to her knees with little gentleness, before thrusting into her mouth. She automatically did the old trick of putting her hand around the base of his cock to limit how far it could enter her mouth. He must have been an old hand at this though, as after a few thrusts, he reached down and put one hand over hers and one on the back of her head. With a flick of his hand, he removed hers from his cock, and using his other hand to prevent her head moving, plunged into her to the hilt. Lorna's eyes bulged and she gagged. She quickly used both her arms to push him away. Once detached, she clamped one hand over her mouth and ran into the bathroom. Sounds of puking and gargling soon followed. Once Lorna returned, Jeremy wanted to return to the blowjob but she was having none of that.

So instead, he pushed her onto her back on the bed and mounted her. The look of disappointment returned to Lorna's face when she realised he was launching straight into the main course without any entrée for her. She did so love being growled out before penetration.

By the look of the lubrication sheeting from her sex, that wasn't a critical issue however. Her stud of choice wasted no time pounding into her and within what seemed like two minutes he was grunting in climax. That was plenty of time for some of the expected and much anticipated trash talk.

"Come on, baby, reach places my husband has never been."

"What does it feel like to be filled by a real man for a change?"

"Oh, baby, make me cum; my husband just doesn't do it for me anymore."

Sadly, that was all there was time for, as with a loud series of grunts, Jeremy filled my wife's unprotected cunt with his seed. He immediately rolled off her. She managed to rally magnificently from her obvious disappointment.

During this brief performance, I noticed her glancing frequently in my direction. More than once, she had focused on the camera sitting on the arm of my chair, pointed in her direction. The red flashing light on the front couldn't have escaped her notice. I wondered vaguely if her acting performance was due to me or the camera.

Relieved of his weight, she rolled onto her side and reached for the bedside cabinet. Opening the top drawer on her side, she reached in and came out holding a small bottle of lube.

"Use this, lover. Take my last virginity."

With a young man's legendary stamina, Jeremy was visibly regaining his erection. He snatched the tube from Lorna's hand, and while she was getting in position, started smearing lube on his cock. Lorna rolled onto her stomach, tucked her knees under, and raised her ass in the air, her head turned towards me. Her eyes were scary. It wasn't just the look of pure lust, there was something else there. Something I didn't recognise. What was obvious though, was that this was the payoff for her. If I didn't know before, I did now. This was all about humiliating me.

With a voice thick with lust she almost groaned, "You can thank my husband for this. I would never have thought of it if he hadn't put the idea in my head the other day. Come on, lover, put your cock somewhere the wimp I married has never been."

With a young man's impatience, good old Jeremy lined up Lorna's puckered ring and with one mighty thrust of his resurrected penis, plunged into her bowels to the hilt. All thoughts of acting forgotten, Lorna screamed in pain. Obviously misinterpreting this as pleasure, or just not caring in his lust, her lover immediately began ploughing in and out. Lorna desperately tried to reach back and push him away, but the combination of his strength and her arms lack of power at this awkward angle, made it an unequal contest. After less than half a minute she gave in and subjected herself to his selfish treatment.

Later review of the video footage showed her turning towards me with pleading eyes. Or the place where I had been. I was gone. I just couldn't watch this.

"Please help me, Dave, it hurts!"

I was standing outside the bedroom door, trying to shut out her pain and wishing it was all over. Every instinct I possessed said I should be protecting my mate. The only way I got through the torment was telling myself she hadn't been my mate for weeks.

I judged what I thought was the perfect moment. By the sounds of it, Jeremy was heading for cum number two. I'd dressed again while out of the room. My work suit rather than the casuals I'd previously worn.

Mentally following my script, I rushed back into the room and sped to her side of the bed just as good old Jeremy was unleashing his second load. With my best Russell Crowe impersonation, I yelled, "Lorna, what the fuck is this? Who is this? Hey, shithead, get out of my house!"

In what the video later confirmed, a comedy of errors followed my words. Jeremy's facial expression rapidly changed from one of bliss, through confusion, to fear. He pulled out of my wife and leaped off the bed, grabbing his clothes. He almost broke the sound barrier leaving the room.

Lorna's temporary look of relief also changed variously and stopped at confusion.

Torn between the need to be in two places at once, I followed Jeremy. Before, I left I snarled at Lorna.

"Just stay here, you cheating slut."

By the time I caught him he was downstairs rapidly dressing. The look of fear was still plainly evident. I calmly watched him finish dressing and then casually walked over to him and put one hand around his throat, pushing him back until he was against the wall. I waited until he confirmed to himself that he could still breathe. He looked up at me, the fear gone, replaced by terror. Holding him pinned with one hand, I removed and opened his wallet, with the other, before deliberately reading his name and address out loud.

Vandemonium1
Vandemonium1
3,112 Followers