Jenny's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers

"I'll need you to take your bra off for this, Jennifer."

"No!" Jenny almost shouted.

There was a moment of silence between them, and Jenny's courage was coming back to her.

"I know what you think you're doing," said Jenny. "I know that you can control everyone you bring here, wherever this is. You need to stop it! It's not fair, and it's not... right!" Her face flushed with pride at her ability to finally mount a confrontation.

"You can control me if you must," Jenny continued. "I don't know how to stop it. It's not my fault I'm here. But I will resist you with all of my power, no matter what you do."

Valerie took a calm breath.

"Jennifer, don't you see?" she asked slowly. "You give me permission. Don't try to be a hero. The more you resist, the more power you give me."

"You... fucking liar," Jenny hissed quietly, genuinely surprising herself. She had never sworn at anyone before, and she realized that this must have been the truly passionate occasion for which she had been saving the word. She had said it softly, part of her hoping that Valerie wouldn't hear it.

She had. Valerie's eyes made immediate contact with hers, catching her, and Jenny was suddenly terrified of what would happen.

"I'm sorry," she said desperately.

She winced, expecting Valerie to lash out. But nothing happened, and it calmed her to see that Valerie's face had relaxed and was smiling.

"The more you resist," repeated Valerie softly, "the more power you give me."

Then, without warning, Jenny's private area was subject to a surge of deep pleasure more pronounced than anything she had ever experienced. She threw her head back and moaned loudly, which was something she never did, even while masturbating alone. Her pelvis contracted tightly and thrust itself almost off the table, clenching hard, unable to relax.

Her body held the position helplessly, tense and shuddering, as Valerie approached her closely and twiddled her fingernails under her chin, cooing her.

"Just keep it up, sweet little girl, if that's what you want."

Jenny couldn't respond. Her upper teeth were pressed firmly into her lower lip, and she was focused entirely on stifling her own cries of pleasure, which were muffled into animal-like whimpers.

"Now..." Valerie purred, tracing one finger around Jenny's ear, "let's get that bra off."

The tracing finger continued down Jenny's neck and proceeded down her back, until it met the other hand and began to help it undo the clip at the back of Jenny's garment.

Jenny couldn't even pronounce the word "no." As soon as she began to open her mouth, she became petrified that another gratuitous moan would escape her, and she was compelled to seal it shut. Her hands were tightly clamped around the edges of the table. Her toes were perpetually splayed, except between occasional spasmodic contractions.

Valerie lifted the bra from Jenny's breasts, leaving them freshly exposed and shaking in the open air, as Jenny continued to try to calm her own gyrations.

"That's better," Valerie said. "And your nipples are responding nicely too, aren't they?"

One hand to each breast, Valerie's fingernails encircled Jenny's nipples and flicked at them lightly. Jenny instantly inhaled sharply through her teeth and winced.

"Oh, Jenny..." said Valerie. "You're not going to have an orgasm in front of me, are you?"

However malevolent she was, Valerie understood what was happening to Jenny. As soon as her nipples were stimulated, Jenny had realized that orgasm was approaching. Valerie then placed one thumb and forefinger around each of Jenny's nipples and squeezed firmly.

"Unnnggh!!" Jenny moaned, unable to repress the primal sound.

"Oh, poor Jenny. It's all right. You can't help it, can you?" Valerie teased with mock sympathy, rotating Jenny's nipples.

Jenny was now in helpless sexual paralysis, gasping and grunting and spasming against the air with a face of supremely desperate exertion. She bucketed toward her orgasm, trying to deny its inevitability.

And just as she neared the precipice, Valerie lowered her hands, and everything stopped.

"Now, stand up straight," Valerie ordered. Jenny, against her will, immediately hopped off the table and stood with her legs slightly apart, her arms clasped behind her, and her chest protruding as though she was purposely displaying it. Valerie donned the stethoscope and applied the bell to it, listening carefully.

"I can hear your heart perfectly," she said, smirking, "although your heart rate is very quick. Have you been exerting yourself somehow? We're going to need to measure that heart rate properly, so we should get you on the treadmill," Valerie informed her.

In a moment, still unable to deter her body's cooperation, Jenny was lead by the hand into a circular side-room centred around a stationary treadmill. Her feet stepped onto the clean, black surface of the machine, which felt smooth and slightly cushy under them. Amid the low light level, large windows surrounded the room which were pitch dark on the other side.

"Just relax and enjoy the program," said Valerie. She then turned to exit, closing the door behind her, and leaving the room dark and quiet.

With a loud noise, the entire floor surrounding the treadmill fell away. In sudden fright, Jenny peered downward into what had already become a deep black hole all around her.

Then, the room's lights activated, and the treadmill's surface began to move. Her fear of heights took over, and in a moment she was instinctively facing forward and walking briskly to maintain her position.

The lighting level increased. It was now apparent that the circular walls of this chamber were transparent, and smartly-dressed figures were seen peruse the outer corridor. Some wore button-up shirts and ties, and some had white coats. Many had clipboards. All of them were her classmates. They strolled past, stopping to peer through the windows and observe her. None seemed to recognize her face, but their observations were intent, as though Jenny's situation was an article of some intrigue. Jenny herself, now feeling trapped and devastated, tried to cover her breasts with her arms and focus on the far wall as she walked in place.

More spectators congregated outside the windows, chatting to each other in groups while keeping an eye on Jenny, who suddenly found it necessary to jog in order to keep up with the treadmill, and soon, to run quite fast.

She tried to conserve her air, breathing with exertion, blushing from the embarrassment, realizing that each plane of her body was flashing in succession, including her feet, her stomach, and now her breasts, which she had to uncover in order to maintain balance.

Then, another figure appeared behind the spectators, pushing to get through. It wasn't long before Jenny recognized Melanie, who was pressing the palms against the glass and regarding her with sympathy.

"Mel!" shouted Jenny.

Melanie winced in frustration, but didn't respond in words. She realized it would have been useless to try.

A sudden flash of light, and the sound of a shutter. It was followed by another bright flash, and then a dozen more, none allowing Jenny the opportunity to hide herself with any success.

A photograph of her naked form in motion -- which must have been taken with one of the flashes -- was projected in front of her. Another appeared on the wall to the side, from a different angle. Several more appeared in different places, highlighting her nakedness in different ways. As the room darkened, Jenny was forced to regard each new picture merely to keep her balance while continuing to gallop on the machine.

Photos of her recent experiences were fed into the show. She saw, for the first time, a wall-sized photograph of herself on the examination table tickling her own foot, and one of her nude body standing at attention while Valerie listened for her heartbeat. Another showed the soles of her feet on the counter of the TV studio, locked in an aroused splay as Valerie teased them, and Jenny's own face distorted in laughter and sexual tension.

Then they faded, Jenny was again left in silent darkness, and the floor had returned. Jenny sought the feeling of the wall behind her for security, and pressed herself against it, widening her eyes, ready for any light source.

Then one appeared, dimly. A very soft spotlight appeared on a figure at the other end of the chamber. A tan figure, pressed against the opposite wall.

The light rose within the chamber, and Jenny froze in greater terror than she had ever experienced. She had realized that there was only one classmate that she had not encountered yet. Here he was.

Nick looked at her, seeming to have no better explanation for this encounter than she did. Not only was he shocked, but he was -- though he tried immediately to hide it -- obviously fascinated to by Jenny's naked body. He had quickly realized that he was completely naked too.

He tried to cover his genitals, which was awkward, because he also seemed to be trying to disguise the embarrassment which motivated him to cover them. His embarrassment was far too plain to be disguised, and Jenny would normally have delighted in it. But now, she was much too mortified to care. Her own naked body was in full view of the boy she considered one of the nicest people she new, and indisputably the most attractive crush she had ever filed in her mind.

She had momentarily glanced at his penis, and had immediately felt guilty for it, so she looked into his eyes. He was looking at her, and had presumably seen her looking at his genitals. She immediately glanced at the ground, wholly embarrased. One of her own hands weakly shielded her own genitalia from view, and she tried to use her other arm to cover her breasts with compromised success.

The silence weighed heavily. A few seconds became fifteen seconds, and then almost a full minute had passed without either of them daring to meet the gaze of the other. It seemed to Jenny that they might be stuck in this situation indefinitely.

Then, something happened. Jenny's eyes slowly lifted themselves, and her hands relaxed to her sides. It had happened involuntarily as before, but she had never found herself fighting so hard for control as this time.

"No! Not now!" she almost whimpered under her breath, but even that proved impossible. The relaxation of her arms was effortless, and she found herself staring directly at Nick's eyes. He was staring back at her, and his arms had relaxed too.

The room was pristinely silent and their faces serene, but Jenny's mind was swimming with panicked calculations. Her heart quickened to a frenzy. It was apparent, even below her focus on Nick's face, that his exposed testicles were lifting toward his abdomen, and his penis was swiftly rising.

Without her consent, Jenny's eyes focused directly on his penis, which was now floating above his testicles with the buoyancy of a pool toy. Her eyes locked onto Nick's eyes again. She was humiliated at the realization that Nick had seen her glancing at his genitals a second time, but she was consoled somewhat by the sudden redness in Nick's own face.

And then, Jenny (and Nick, too, it seemed,) realized that she once again controlled her own movements, and away as quickly as she could.

She breathed heavily, squinting, ignoring her surroundings and willing herself to disappear.

Then, feeling her control fall away as quickly as it had returned, she turned back to Nick. They stood again, regarding the other's nakedness in silence. Then they both began to pad toward each other, slowly. Just seeing Nick's body approach, aware that her own was so plainly exposed, was affecting her deeply. The skin around her nipples tightened, and her vagina moistened pronouncedly as her bare feet approached him. Nick's own eyes were directed down her body once, and then back up at her eyes, where they remained.

Both bodies planted themselves at attention within two feet of each other, leaving their heart rates palpably quick. Then their arms extended with seeming minds of their own, and began to caress and touch the neck and shoulders of the other. Female hands contoured the biceps and chest, and male fingertips traced underarms, breasts and nipples. Jenny would have shivered visibly -- if she had been able to move -- as her own nipples endured the friction of her counterpart's palms and firmed rapidly beneath them.

Jenny and Nick found their arms encircling the other's body, and in a moment, they were hugging. Jenny felt the head of Nick's penis press against her thigh, and it jumped upwards in response to the pressure. Noses were tucked between ears and necks, and the two bodies fit together in exploratory embrace. Finally, the girl's arms caressed down the boy's forearms and vice-versa, until the fingertips kissed and parted, and all arms were at their owner's sides once again.

Jenny moved the fingers of her right hand voluntarily, and then realized that she had done it herself, and then realized that Nick had just realized that he could move too.

They both suddenly looked at each other, breathing intensely, newly petrified, afraid to say anything as though they no longer knew the same language.

Jenny took a timid step back.

"My friend," said Valerie's voice from behind. "My best friend."

Jenny jumped at the sound, but stood her ground as Valerie walked into view, still wearing the stethoscope. The sight reminded her that she was beyond tolerance of Valerie's games. She had become less fearful of her, and might have spoken out in defiance if she wasn't self-conscious about standing in Nick's view. Nick himself had been startled by Valerie's appearance, and seemed even more flustered than Jenny did.

"I want," said Valerie directly to Jenny, ignoring Nick's confusion. "Why have you expended all your efforts to distance yourself from the phrase? I want."

Valerie clicked her fingers, and Nick's heels suddenly jumped together. His back straightened, and he stood at attention. His penis was still at equal attention, and while Jenny might have liked to dismiss it as comical, she couldn't. She was far too fascinated by the spectacle. Valerie smiled softly.

"You are more stubborn than I could ever have imagined, Jenny. I must admit I'm impressed, in a way."

Valerie examined Nick as though he were a statue. She placed her thumb and forefinger around the head of his penis, squeezing and releasing them as quickly as possible, and Jenny watched as his entire abdomen involuntarily contracted, and his penis jumped sharply on its own. Fresh colour filled Nick's cheeks. Jenny felt a pang of jealousy.

"If you have decided to resist," said Valerie, approaching Jenny lithely, "then resist."

The lights outside the chamber had raised to dim, revealing that the spectators, with their nice clothes and pencils hovering, still watched intently.

"Any last words?" asked Valerie.

Jenny regarded her carefully. Valerie's confidence was so natural and practised that it seemed impossible to damage her ego with words. "I hate you" seemed a tempting thing to spit out, but she would not have been surprised if Valerie simply smirked at that as well. But regardless of anything else, she would, indeed, resist. Always. The thought did, in fact, succeed in calming her, and she felt the pores of her cheeks relax.

"You will never have me," she finally informed Valerie.

"Have you?" Valerie asked, pausing for several seconds.

"... Have you?" she repeated slowly, pulling a torn leaf of lined paper from her coat and holding it in front of her dark-rimmed glasses.

"May twenty-third, two thousand six," she read out loud. "Dear diary--"

"Give that back!" Jenny shouted, swiping violently for the page. Valerie dodged the attack with a backward step and snapped her fingers. Jenny's clawing hand immediately changed its tack and began to stroke her own thighs, beginning above her hips and periodically teasing their insides. She thought she saw a couple of the spectators making notes peripherally. Her other hand was magnetized to her breast, caressing it sensually.

"Dear diary," Valerie continued calmly. "Boy-watching was fun after AP English today. It's sad that I'm going to be graduated soon, because I'll miss some of them, honestly, and they have no idea how much I enjoyed thinking about them."

Valerie lowered the book.

"Boy-watching?" she asked histrionically. "Jennifer Deluca, the shyest person in the class... boy-watches? Nick, were you aware of this?" she asked, turning to the statuesque male who was, if anything, even more aroused by Valerie's ministrations to Jenny.

"I'm sorry, I was distracted," Valerie said, quickly looking back to the page and continuing to read out loud.

"It would be cool if I could have another name, maybe if I moved to a new place and know one knew who I was. I like Jenny because I'm used to it, naturally, but if I wasn't Jenny, the best names would probably be... Vale. Or Valerie."

By the time Valerie had reached the end of the sentence, she had flipped the note toward Jenny, allowing her to read her own writing. Once she had read it, the note was snapped away from her face, and what Jenny saw evoked such surreal astonishment that she felt lightheaded.

Holding the note between her fingers was not the black-haired Valerie, but a person who uncannily resembled Jenny's own reflection in her bathroom mirror.

Jenny was, for the first time in her life, speechless.

"I'm sorry I waited so long to explain," said the figure that faced her. The voice was identical to hers, and it was so unexpected to hear it from outside her own head that she shrieked out loud.

"Shhh," said the figure. "You are..." she said softly, "such a loving person. But I couldn't force myself on you. Either you would decide to accept me, or you would resist until your denial of me broke down."

Jenny blinked in astonishment. The sight of her own face disarmed her, but the figure was right. Everything had started to become clear. Easily clear. Valerie's voice, the lilt of her sentences, had been Jenny's all along, disguised only by the timbre of a stranger.

"You are too weak to resist me now," the figure continued, approaching her. " 'You' and 'me' don't even mean anything anymore. You know that."

The figure waved her hand, and Jenny lost her footing and floated limply in the air like a leaf in a soft breeze. The figure caught her ankle and tickled the sole of her foot lightly. Jenny reacted perfectly, still blushing, and hiding her smile shyly. She felt like she might cry at that moment.

Jenny and Jenny began to float in the air together.

"We have been apart a long time, haven't we?"

"... Yes. For years."

"There's no use in prolonging it, I suppose. You knew this day would come. And now, it will be in the past instead of the future. Imagine what that will be like."

Jenny nodded, and her face was caressed by her counterpart, first by her hand, and then by her cheek. The forehead of one was kissed by the lips of the other, and the apex of Jenny's next breath marked a moment of decision. Her feet touched the ground, and there was silence.

Valerie was gone.

Jenny understood. Everything she had done -- letting her diary fly into the open, placing her feet on the counter in the studio, undressing in the examination room, and dancing with Nick -- she had done herself. She had never lost control of her will. It had been her will all along.

She sighed. Perhaps a minute had passed. Perhaps more, and she sighed again.

She felt serene. And excited. Calm. Empowered.

There was Nick, still standing like a statue.

Let's show him what we've learned, thought Jenny, and approached him slowly.

"Hi, Nick," she said. His pupils dilated slightly.

"I like you. I've liked you a lot, for a long time. And I've never told you," she said, circling him with great care, running her fingernails sweetly around his neck and down his chest.

CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers