Jenny's Diary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers

"I don't compliment people often. So, please, don't take that lightly," she said, letting three fingernails congregate at the base of his penis and running them up to his frenum. The penis jumped forcefully again. If it had relaxed at all, then it quickly stiffened again. She watched it with amusement, and tickled underneath his testicles with the other hand. Unable to laugh or move, he could be seen only to shudder and sweat around his face.

"Let's see if these people would like to make any notes," she said, turning him to face the spectators through the glass wall.

"Do you have the right interests, Nick? Do you think?"

She lay on the ground in his view, lifting her feet up to display their undersides.

"Watch my feet, Nick," she said, causing his eyes to shift and regard them. She purposely flexed and splayed her toes within proximity of his penis, making him watch his own arousal simultaneously, and casually pressed the head with her big toe, eliciting the same sharp response as before.

Once Nick's visible embarrassment had satisfied her, she retracted her feet and stood behind him, ready to whisper in his ear.

"Nick, I'm going to make you have an orgasm now," she pronounced to him. Her arms reached around his body, feeling his strength, still bound by the invisible force. It thrilled her to make him watch her own pretty hand approach his penis without any contest, and caress it. It lurched of its own volition as she gripped his shaft and pulled his skin gently toward his body. That male strength, she began to harness and puppet. Her other hand teased the head of his penis and tickled lightly underneath it.

"I have very ticklish feet, Nick. You should have seen me earlier, when Valerie was tickling the soles of my feet," she whispered. "And I really like to be helpless, and have someone else control me... embarrass me. Do you have any idea what that feels like, Nick?"

Her narrative wit was not lost on Nick. He seemed already to be losing control of himself, immobile as he was, just by the amount of shuddering he exhibited. Jenny's breasts pressed into his back as she watched his penis continue to flex and strain repeatedly. She believed that Nick was still actively resisting any response at all, and she felt incredible knowing that she, through her minute movements, was in control of him.

She began to drag his foreskin up and down over the head of his penis, increasing the speed, able to interpret his responses with confidence.

"Do you want to tickle my bare feet, Nick?" she whispered.

Nick gasped under his breath involuntarily. It wasn't long before his penis, with its urgent and nervous stiffness, told Jenny that the trigger to his sexual climax rested at her whim.

She giggled by his ear, deliberately.

"You're going to ejaculate now," she said, and immediately roughened her manipulation of Nick's foreskin over the head of his penis, feeling it suddenly stiffen. It was a desperate stiffness, once which she knew he could not prevent regardless of his efforts to calm it.

"I asked you..." she cooed, "do you want... to tickle... my... bare... feet?"

The inhumanly stiff penis relaxed suddenly. She cherished the moment. She knew that he couldn't prevent the relaxation either, and it only lasted a split second. It stiffened again with great force, shooting semen directly forward, which splattered opaquely on the glass in front of him. It was augmented by five more splatters in perfect rhythm as Nick's face contorted between determined resistance and helpless ecstasy.

The spectators made several notes.

After Nick had settled down, Jenny helped lay him on the floor and shushed him softly. The floor itself was soft and comfortable as she had thought it should be. His eyes were full of awareness, but he was bewildered and took quickly to resting.

The spectators had dispersed, and Jenny stood and spoke into the quiet darkness.

"Mel."

Silence.

"Yes, Jenny?" came the reply from behind. Jenny turned to regard Melanie, dressed in her usual clothes, watching her back. Jenny might have been ashamed still to be naked, but at the moment, it didn't seem to matter anymore. Melanie regarded her with touched respect, and her lip trembled slightly.

"Thank you. For helping me," Jenny said sincerely. She felt very happy to say it, and Melanie looked truly joyful to hear it.

Jenny waved her hand, and Melanie's own clothes unravelled and fell unhindered to the floor. Melanie looked up at Jenny in surprise, and then with understanding.

"I knew you could do it all along," Melanie said. "All of this was in your mind, wasn't it?"

"I suppose so," said Jenny, smiling. "And that means that... you were in my mind too."

The room was still, but Jenny realized that her time was limited. She was a little conscious of her own eyelids, and now that she had realized it, she couldn't voluntarily ignore it.

"Jenny?" Melanie said. "What is it?"

"Mel!" Jenny said, approaching her and hugging her tightly, trying to collect her words.

"I wish we were friends in real life."

Mel looked at her eyes.

"Who says we can't be? I'm right there, in your class. You can always say hi."

"But I can't--"

"Yes you can. You've learned about that now. And don't forget about him."

Jenny looked at Nick, and then back at Melanie, and smiled slyly for a second.

"I'll miss you, Mel. Do well, all right?"

Melanie hugged her one more time as Jenny's eyes focused on her surroundings.

The second hand swooshed past the six again. The clock on the wall read two forty-one. It had taken three minutes this time; longer than usual.

She checked her bag covertly. Her diary was inside, and its lock was shut.

When Gene had finished the lecture, Jenny stood and sidled behind her classmates toward the door. She was about to pass Nick, who was adding his textbook to his bag. Jenny reflected on her experience, and made an impulsive decision.

"Tickle," she said dispassionately, digging her nails into Nick's sides and then immediately letting go. Nick's reaction was irrefutable; he suddenly twisted and tried to fling her away before he even understood what was going on.

Once she had let go, he turned to look at her. Jenny smiled, then stopped smiling, then walked out the door.

CodaCiel
CodaCiel
16 Followers