Jenny's Second Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluSkiez
BluSkiez
61 Followers

I shrieked. "It hurts! Oh, it hurts." My arms and legs wobbled, but I held my position. Barely.

"Ten!" she shouted, and paused a moment. Would she stop? I wondered. The intensity of the pain ebbed. That question was answered quickly, as number 11 struck my left ass cheek. She continued with a steady rhythm.

I moaned, in pain and pleasure. Surely I wouldn't cum again, not from a flogging like this?

"Twenty!" She stopped again, just for a moment, to allow some of the fires in my ass and hips to lessen. She waited just long enough for me to think she might not start again, then 21 and 22 struck each thigh. My world became the woman and her flogger. In the space between strikes, I tensed, fighting the instinct to crawl away, to protect myself. Each hit was a victory, a triumph of self-control, the ultimate submission.

"Thirty!" she said. "I think that will be enough." I was trembling.

"Lie down on your back," she said, her voice suddenly soft, almost tender.

I did. Her hands spread my legs, and her tongue darted along the lips of my pussy, warming me back up, sending me into heights of ecstasy once again. With a shuddering cry, I came one last time. I was fairly certain I couldn't move.

"Now," she said, "I think Adam needs a little something more." I thought she'd tell me to mount him again. I wasn't sure I could. Instead, though, I was treated to the sound of Adam's cock sliding into her again. They both groaned. The bed rocked as she rode him. My pussy ached for him to fill me again, but I was exhausted. They came almost at the same time, his low-pitched moans almost drowned out by her shriek of delight. The bed stopped moving. The shifting of weight suggested they'd both gotten up.

"Count to 10," she said, "then remove your blindfold."

I counted slowly in my head, then pushed the blindfold off my eyes eagerly, squinting in the relative brightness after so long in the dark. Ben sat in a chair at the end of the bed, where he must have had a great view of my ass as she flogged me.

But Adam and the woman were gone. I smiled at Ben, and he climbed up beside me and lay down.

"Who was she?" I asked. "Where did you find her? Where did they go?" I had to know.

"To be honest, I'm not exactly sure. Adam told me he was coming for a visit, and when I said maybe we could work up another surprise for you, he suggested he could bring her along. I don't know what they're relationship is. I don't even know her name."

"She's a little scary," I said.

Ben laughed. "I did say that you probably wouldn't be happy if she fucked me. She seemed to be content getting some from Adam...and you."

"I was a little shocked, since we hadn't discussed it or anything. As, um, you could probably tell."

Ben sighed. "I'm sorry. I thought you'd enjoy the mystery. She was more forceful than I expected. You could have stopped it if you didn't like it."

I nodded. "Who says I didn't like it?" I said with a grin.

BluSkiez
BluSkiez
61 Followers
12