Jenny's Sex Binge Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers

I stood up at the same time and told her, "You don't have to leave, yet."

Sarah kissed me on the lips and said, "Yes, we do. I can read the signs. Your sister and the cousin with the long cock pushing the front of that suit out are giving Donnie and me the look."

"What look?"

"The one that says, 'will these people hurry up and leave so that we can fuck', look."

"What makes you think that they want to fuck?"

"Come on, Jenny. I told you the truth about Donnie and me. Can you sit there with a straight face and say that you haven't fucked your sister or your cousins?"

"I didn't say that. I said, 'what makes you think that that is what they want to do?' Maybe, they just want to have a beer."

"That's possible; but I think that it's a 'let's fuck' look."

I walked up to Sarah and said, "Let me show what a 'let's fuck look' is like." I took her in my arms and kissed her. As my tongue worked its way between her lips, I slid my hand under her bikini top and pushed it upward, baring her beautiful breasts. I was fondling those luscious globes; she worked her hand under my top and began to work my over-sensitive nipples to a frenzy. We moved the few feet toward the grass and then we sank to the ground. We continued to kiss and began to use our fingers on each other's pussies. I felt someone's hands pulling on my bikini bottoms and I looked up. Andy was sliding my bottoms off of my legs and Ann was doing similar duty on Sarah. Jim was behind my sister, trying to remove her bottoms.

When Sarah realized what was happening, she broke the kiss and said, "You know as nice as this is, there are three hard cocks there that need some attention. We can't expect Ann to take care of all three of them."

I gave her tit one last squeeze and said, "Hell, Ann lives for those odds. If she gets fucked three times and all I get is a pussy eating; I'm going to be pissed. I don't care how good the pussy eating is; I prefer cock."

Sarah began to get to her feet, saying, "I agree with you on that one, girl." She moved to Jim and groped his crotch, saying, "What do you say I give that long cock of yours a home for a few minutes." Jim began to rub her already hard nipples and he nodded his head.

I was standing next to Ann when I said, "Ann, did you know that Donnie has fantasized about fucking you for years?"

Donnie was smiling as he said, "I'll kill that loudmouthed cousin of mine."

Ann slid her hand down the front of Donnie's swimsuit and said, "I definitely have to try someone that has been keeping my horny sister satisfied for this many years. Let's see how well you know how to use this thing."

I put my arm around Andy and said, "I don't know which one of us it was; but one of us drew the short straw." I rubbed his cock and then added, "No, it wasn't the short straw; I drew the fat straw." I looked over and saw that Sarah was sitting on Jim's cock and Ann was on her back while Donnie drove his hard cock into her. I coaxed Andy to the grass and began to kiss him.

Between kisses, as he slid two fingers into my wet pussy, he said, "I hope that you aren't going to take a long time to be ready; your sister has had me ready for more than an hour."

I stroked his cock and said, "No, all of the groping that has been going on and kissing Sarah has me ready right now. Put that thing in me." Andy moved above me and slipped his hard shaft between the waiting lips of my pussy. We enjoyed a glorious fuck and as we rested afterwards, we looked to see that everyone else had finished and they were holding the person that they had just finished having sex with.

Ann was the first to move. She got to her feet and pulled her T-shirt over her head and darted inside of the house. When she returned, less than a minute later, she tossed her T-shirt aside and went to the gate in the tall fence surrounding our yard. She fastened the hook on the fence and told us, "There the front door is locked and the gate is locked. We won't be bothered now." She walked to the cooler and got herself a beer. She hollered, "Anybody else want one? Sarah and Donnie, if you want one you will have to spend the night. Our parents' rules, if you have a beer here, you can't leave."

We each got a beer; a short while later, we decided to swim some more. After having sex in front of everyone else, no one felt the need for putting our swimsuits back on. A lot of grab ass was going on and Donnie and I managed to fuck in the water. At various times during the evening, different people paired off for sex. We drank several beers, did a lot of swimming and I lost track of the number of times that I had sex. I am quite sure that no one else could tell you how many times that they did it either.

Shortly after nine o'clock, Ann noticed that Jim was asleep. He was on his back on the grass and Ann thought that she could get him moving by sucking his cock. Her efforts were futile. That long, thin spear was not reacting to the oral attention that it was receiving. While she had been trying to revive his cock, Andy had two fingers buried in Ann's cunt and was massaging her boobs. Ann looked at Andy and said, "I'll make you a deal. You help me get your brother to bed and we'll finish this inside."

Andy grabbed his brother under the armpits and began to lift. He said, "Let's go; it's getting a little chilly out here anyway." The temperature had probably only fallen to seventy degrees; but after the near ninety degree heat of the day, it felt chilly. When Andy had Jim upright he put one of Jim's arms around his neck and Ann moved to the other side and put an arm around her neck. They each put an arm around his waist and they moved him into the house.

When they went into the house, I asked Sarah and Donnie, "Should we go back inside?"

Sarah replied, "Yeah. I think that it is the cooling breeze on the little bit of sunburn that I got that's making me feel a little chilly." Donnie seemed to be in agreement with us. I began picking up the clothes and beer cans that were strewn round. Sarah and Donnie began helping me and in a few minutes, we were in my bedroom.

I asked them, "I would guess that Ann is planning on spending the night with Andy; is it all right with everyone if the three of us share this bed?"

Sarah said, "That's fine with me."

Donnie answered, "It's all right with me; but although I am not a far gone as Jim, the sun, the beer, the swimming and the sex have me pretty exhausted. I think that I am just going to sleep tonight."

Sarah put an arm around me and cupped one of my tits, before saying, "Good, Jenny and I can finish what we started several hours ago. Is that all right with you, Jenny?"

I kissed her and said, "All right, as long as you remember that for the same reasons that Donnie just mentioned, I probably won't be at my best."

Donnie got into bed and moved to the far side of it and rolled over on his stomach. Sarah and I got into bed and were locked in an embrace. It didn't take us long to have our faces buried between the other's legs. We both had satisfying cums and fell asleep in each other's arms. I had a satisfying and peaceful night of sleep.

mary0256
mary0256
486 Followers
12