Jenola the Black Bi BBW

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm sorry that only three people have never turned their back on you, but it's awesome that you're so close to those people and realize how lucky you are to have them. Britney, Kim, and your mom all must be amazing people. I'm so thankful for their presence in your life. And you can also be 100% sure that I'll never turn my back on you, either.

It's also important to understand that many people who have a lot of casual friends don't have any close friends at all. So what you lack in quantity, you much more than make up for in quality. And I hope you feel the same way about just one person - me - responding to your ad!

I promise that I'm as good a conversationalist in person as I am in writing, and I have no doubt that you are, too! And when we're together, we'll have to make sure that we have lots to drink - non-alcoholic, of course! All the talking and hookah smoking will dry our throats out, and we need to save some saliva for the kissing!

Thanks for the encouraging words about having kids in the future. And I know that you'll have more kids someday, and get to be with them for their whole childhoods.

I have just one sibling, a sister named Melissa. I was 11 when she was born, and she was so much more than worth the wait. She's my BFF. She moved to Arizona four years ago for a guy she met online. I miss her so much, but we call and text each other almost every day. Still, I hope that she and I will live together again someday.

I fucking loved your Missy Elliott quote and likewise, "I'd like to get to know you," too! And I hope that we'll be quoting lots of her other lyrics to each other the years!

Jenola, thanks so much for coming into my life! I wish I knew what the future held for us, and even though I'm usually a patient person, it's going to be so hard waiting to find out. But of course, it'll be worth the wait!

I know that we still need to get to know each other a lot better, and especially spend a lot of time together in person. But whatever our potential is, I want to make sure that we reach it. And even if we decide in the end that we aren't quite the right man and woman for each other, I hope we'll at least always have a close and wonderful friendship.

Hugs and kisses to you, too.

Steven

I immediately sent the letter at a mailbox just a few hundred feet away, then returned home, stripped nude, sat in front of my computer, opened Jenola's picture, put on Missy Elliott's "Pass That Dutch," and finally I was ready to go. I took my cock in my left hand and my joint in my right, and jacked off to her picture while getting even more stoned that I already was.

As I slowly and meticulously stroked my extreme hard on, which was soaking wet from pre-come, and slowly inhaled the weed, I fantasized that Jenola was kneeling in front of my chair and giving me a massive blow job while I stared down at her soles.

I would've been extremely horny under any circumstances, but was even much more so because I was stoned. Weed increases my sense of touch and causes me to become even much more obsessed with things that I'm already obsessed with. In short, weed turns me into a sexual beast.

I was so consumed by lust that suddenly, without thinking about it, I began talking to her in a gasping voice, as if those things were actually happening. I said:

"Ooh yeah, Jenola, that's it, honey. I wanna worship your big chocolate body forever. Will you let me do that, honey? I'll do anything for you to be my chocolate whore. I'd be your slave forever if you'd just let me do whatever I want with that big, hot, black body of yours. I want us to get stoned out of our fucking minds together. I want to watch you suck in that weed and then see the big grin you get on your face when the THC starts to fuck up your brain and make you crave sex even more than you already do. We're gonna have the best reverse interracial sex ever."

Suddenly, I realized that I was about to come. I continued to stroke in the exact same slow and meticulous style, as that gives me the best orgasms. And to avoid making a mess, I quickly set down the joint in the ash tray and grabbed what I call my come towel. I always keep a towel near my bed and computer that I use to shoot my loads on, so I don't stain any of the furniture or end up with dried up come on my body, as I find it irritating to wash off. As I was shooting a gigantic load onto the towel, I gasped the following:

"Oh yeah, Jenola, that's it, I'm gonna come, baby. Ooh yeah. I have chills through my whole body. I wanna shoot my come on your soles, and then I wanna lick it all off and have a deep kiss with you while we swish my come around our mouths. Please be my chocolate whore forever, honey."

At that, my orgasm ended. I squeezed the remaining come out of my fuckstick and onto the towel. Then, as i breathed heavily and calmed down, I wondered how I'd get through the two years and three months until I could have her.

TO BE CONTINUED

12