All Comments on 'Jen's Adventure with our New Neighbor'

by milfwife

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Well that fucks

She is done, meaning they are done, he still has yet to have any strange

So she fucks around but he can't

the very lest she could do bring home a hot friend for him to fuck

WACC big time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
you never know what you may unlock

If you marry a MILF you may never be able to HOLD ON.. Enjoy the ride (so to speak)

mudhentwomudhentwoalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Thanks! I wish my wife were a bit more like your Jen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
lucky man

I think your lucky for being able to watch your wife. If my would do it I Would let her do someone every day if she wanted to so I could watch. Hope to hear from you again.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
Didn't like it...

Didn't like it...Why? the husband didn't show any respect for his wife...One thing to share her with the friend...another let her play that game, be filmed, showed to other people...The wife cheated on him (sure she confessed, but cheated), so no respect for him too...How could these two love each other? 1*

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
What impo said

Writing OK, the hubby though has a problem as he gets off watching his wife being used while in restraint, no way to moderate or step in if things get too rough. Then he would rather jack off than use his own wife. Dont understand the pervy fetish that drives these guys.

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago

very hot and erotic, this story has a few writing issues, but very well laid out. five stars

pamcdpamcdabout 6 years ago
Love the hot fun

I would love to see a live show like that. To see the husband tied as his wife sucks and gets fucked good and hard. Even to see the husband made to suck one of the cocks. Who am I kidding I want to be the couple mmmmm.

pamcdpamcdalmost 6 years ago
HOT

I love the way he sat restrained to the chair watching. I love he was naked. Mmmmm I had 2 hot long cumms reading . Love it.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Nothing like

Nothing like exposing your loving wife's inner whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
So Hot!

The 50 year old photo simply proves how Hot! those such as Jen are. I hope that you keep her naked always for any friends & neighbors to enjoy should they drop by. Feeling & Fucking are a couple things, but going beyond to masturbation on command and even drink pee from the source are greater possibilities with a willing wife!

Mark

mickthetrickmickthetrickover 2 years ago

Loved your story. Horny as fuck. What a night that was ! Excellent.

01JETMECH01JETMECHover 2 years ago

I liked it, especially the spontaneous sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟), ❤❤, 👍👍!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The storyline was very intelligently conceived and masterfully crafted.

I gave you a 5.0 = 💯% (🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟)!

❤❤, 👍👍!

milfwife is a brilliant story teller.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife Holly and I were still living in our starter house. We decided to buy a larger newer house as are family was growing. 3 children. We had kept our starter house to add to our rentals. It made number 7. We moved and we loved our new home. Then I came home early. Holly's car was home but she wasn't. I took a shower think she was probably with a friend walking shopping or something similar. After dressing and going to the kitchen to maby grab a snack I looked out the window and seen Holly exiting Lou's house looking a mess. Lou was an older man who had lost his wife. Just as she was reaching for our patio door I opened it . That scared her she jerked. Tears were running down her cheeks. I asked did he rape you? No but but. I said come in. We sat and talked. I think he was a slick talker.I was ready to go beat the shit out of the old man but gave it a lot of thought. He came over to our house while we were sitting on our patio. I got up and approached him before he got to our property. He should have seen the fire in my eyes. He had a smirk on his face. I said in a loud voice stay off of our property followed by a low voice please step on our property and give me a reason to beat the shit out of you please. The old bastard turned and has spoken to us after that. That night I was on the computer and Holly asked what I was doing. I said I was looking for a house. She asked why. I said I don't trust the old bastard. She said it was partially her fault for letting him get to her. Later I said that I didn't really want to move. There is only one thing I don't like about living here. She was quiet. I said it was her fling or whatever you wanted to call it. Lou moved shortly well about 6 months one of the neighbors said that he moved closer to one of his children.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The wife is a real joke. She is constantly looking to take strange cock but tries to make like it’s not her way to engage in such things. Own it bitch! You’re a fucking whore. Your husband loves it and so do you. Damn slut.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The idea of this guy running a “We fuck your wife so you don’t have to” business out of his home is ridiculous enough but I’ll suspend my disbelief. What I can’t accept is the husband saying at the outset that he and his wife have always been sexually adventurous. He’s a complete cuck and he doesn’t even realize it. Your wife will fuck any guy with a pulse and is always regretting her actions immediately. She has fucked at least four guys in short order in this particular story and loved it each time but each time regrets her actions. They aren’t sexually adventurous at all. He’s a cuck in denial and she is a sex addict with zero self control.

She is completely indiscriminate in her actions. The husband even confirms right at the start that she has no idea of what she was getting herself into. It’s compulsive behavior and she is just looking for trouble, which she will almost certainly get sooner or later.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn! How stupid is this? His wife is a slut. Fucks his friend on a pool table and later says it was a mistake. You think? She chooses to do this ridiculous sex club next door. While there she is fucked silly by two guys with giant cocks. Both the husband and wife go to help the new neighbor with some work around the house and after leaving her for a few minutes he hears her screaming. He looks in the room and guess what. His whore wife is getting fucked I the ass by the new neighbor and is screaming and talking dirty. Sorry baby another mistake. They decide to go next door for another show but just as audience members. Sounds safe. Oh no, not for his pig of a wife. She ends up fucking some stranger who is also watching. Right at her husband’s feet. Another mistake? Sorry honey. Why not admit you are 50 and need constant validation by young men. She fucks 4 or 5 guys total but also multiple times. All the guys are young with big cocks. The husband is oblivious to all of it. Dumb and not even a tiny bit of plausibility. Unlikable characters and ridiculous situations abound.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The wife in this story is a complete shire and I mean that I. The most derogatory way. She fucks an assortment of young guys all through the story. Always lamenting why she did what she did. Ummm cuz you’re a complete skank.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous