Jen's Adventure with our New Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adam now wanted Matt to fuck Jen from behind. Matt moved in behind Jen's lovely curved ass, and gave Jen's ass several hard smacks with his hand. He then rammed his huge cock back into her from behind as Jen cried out into pure pleasure. Her solid body took every inch of Matt's young huge cock, and he continued to pound her hard for the next several minutes.

A short time later Matt and Adam switched positions once again. Adam now began to fuck Jen hard from behind, and after just a few minutes Jen cried out once again into another powerful orgasm. A short time later Jen was down onto knees in front of each of them. She had one cock in her mouth while she stroke hard on the other cock. She sucked and stroked on both of their cocks for the next several minutes as there orgasms began to build.

A few minutes later they each began to stroke their own cocks right in front of Jen's lovely face. Matt was on the edge of cumming first, and he suddenly pulled Jen's face towards his massive member. The head of his cock was right up against Jen's cheek, and seconds later his cock began to erupt all over the side of Jen's face. Adam was next up as he grabbed onto the back of Jen's head and pulled it over towards his cock. He then told Jen to open up her mouth. Seconds later Adam grunted out loudly as he shot his huge load right into Jen's mouth as I watched on from only a few feet away.

I once again begged Adam to release me as my cock was on the verge of exploding. Adam told me I had to wait my turn, and a short time later the two of them began to fuck Jen once again in front of myself and the gallery of men who cheered them on.

Jen still blindfolded and exhausted now climbed on top of Matt's huge cock, and slowly worked herself down onto him in reverse. Adam now stood next to her on the ottoman while Jen sucked on his big cock as she slammed her pussy down onto the shaft of Matt's cock. She sucked on Adam's cock for a good few minutes, and Jen did her best to satisfy each of them simultaneously.

The two of them once again changed positions. Adam now had Jen get onto all fours on the center of the ottoman. He mounted himself back behind her gorgeous ass, and he began to ram his thick cock deeply into her for the next several minutes. Jen cried out loudly, and a short time later with Jen on the verge of cumming Adam suddenly pulled his cock from Jen's throbbing pussy. He then pushed his throbbing cock right up against Jen's tight ass.

"Oh man I want to fuck you in the ass!" Adam said to her.

"I don't know if I can take it in the ass!" Jen cried out seconds later.

I had only fucked Jen in the ass on a few occasions in the past, and seconds later I heard Jen cry out like never before. She felt the head of Adam's big cock split her ass wide open, and he began to work several inches of his cock deeply into her. He had fucked her in the ass for several minutes, and Jen once again screamed out into an extremely intense orgasm.

Adam now took it one step further. He had Matt lay down onto his back on the ottoman while Jen climbed on top of his big cock once again. Matt fucked her hard for the next few minutes, and that was when Adam mounted himself back behind Jen's lovely ass. I couldn't believe what I was about to see, and seconds later Adam pushed the head of his cock into Jen's ass.

Jen screamed out loudly, and for the first time in her life she had two cocks buried deep inside her at the same time. She had never felt anything so powerful ever before, and minutes later she cried out into one of the most spectacular orgasms of her life.

The two of them continued to fuck Jen at the same time for the next several minutes as several of the gallery of horny men had their own cocks out. My balls now hurt beyond belief, and pre cum now dribbled down the sides of my cock. I wanted to cum extremely badly, and I continued to watch my wife Jen take on two hung men at the same time. It was extremely arousing and gratifying, and minutes later I heard Jen beg them that she no longer could take anymore.

Adam then removed his cock from Jen's ass, and left her to his young business associate Matt. Matt now rolled over on top of Jen, and he began to pound his huge cock deeply into her for the next several minutes as the sound of pounding flesh filled the room. Jen was nearly out of it, and young Matt now pulled his throbbing member from Jen's pussy. He moved up over top of her lovely big tits, and he began to cum hard all over each of them.

Adam now wanted to take Jen one more time in the ass. He had Jen get onto all fours once again on the ottoman. He stood just off to the side of the ottoman and pushed his large cock back into Jen's ass. He fucked her hard in the ass for the next ten minutes or so. His cock was on the brink of erupting, and he gave Jen several hard thrust with his cock. Seconds later his cock began to explode right inside Jen's beautiful ass. He then stood up and pulled the cheeks of Jen's ass wide apart. Her ass was nearly three times its normal size, and cum now oozed from it down onto the ottoman. Several in the gallery now gave Adam a huge applause, and I sat there still waiting my opportunity to cum.

Matt then unlocked my hands, and I gave my swollen cock just a few strokes. I no longer could take it, and I moaned loudly out as I shot my load high into the air all over myself in front of a gallery of total strangers. Jen was a bit mystified and embarrassed that she could do something so taboo, and we left shortly after that.

It took Jen several days to recover, and for being fifty one she handle those two young studs extremely well for her age. Her pussy and body had taken a pounding, and she readily admitted how much she had loved being fucked in the ass. She said that the two of the young hunks had brought the women out of her many times over, and that her orgasms were some of the strongest she had ever felt.

She went on to explain, "I can't tell you how arousing it was to be in front of several strangers naked with my hands dangling from the ceiling. The touch of Adam's switch, and how I nearly came the exact moment that it had touched my swollen clit. I still can't believe how hard I came, and how I acted like a slut in front of several horny strangers. It still makes me so wet thinking about it!"

We hadn't seen Adam for the next few weeks. It was then that we got a call from him wanting to know if my wife and I could help him out with some more house repairs. Jen still felt a bit on the embarrassed side, but after a few minutes of careful thought she agreed to help him out once again.

It had been a Saturday morning, and Jen and I went over with some tools and brushes. I decided to finish one of the extra bedrooms upstairs with painting, while Jen and Adam worked downstairs in the living room. Jen had picked out a tan color for the living room, and I spent the next hour or so finishing the upstairs bedroom.

I had just finished up when I heard through the air duct my wife cry out, "Give it to me! Harder! Harder!"

I slowly made my way downstairs to see two sets of paint cans with brushes on top of them. I knew instantly that they were in the basement, and I made my way downstairs. I heard Jen moan out from behind the black curtain. I peeked in behind it to see Jen with her arms raise high above her head. Her pants pushed down to the floor, and her shirt rested just above her lovely naked tits. Adam was pounding her hard from behind, and I heard him say to Jen, "You like baby! You like getting fucked hard by a big cock! You want me to fuck you in the ass!"

"Yes! Yes!" Jen screamed out.

Adam now pushed his hard cock into Jen's tight ass. Jen began to scream out loudly, and just seconds later she cried out into a very powerful orgasm in front of me. My cock strain hard against my pants, and I continued to watch on for the next several minutes. It was then that Adam suddenly removed his throbbing cock from Jen's ass. He began to feverishly stroke on his large cock when it suddenly began to erupt. He shot several waves of cum all over Jen's beautiful ass while I watched from only a few feet away.

Cum now eased down the cheeks of Jen's lovely ass while her hands were still suspended up above her head. Her body trembled, and Adam released her wrists from the restraints. She instantly fell down onto the ottoman in exhaustion, and I quietly made my way back upstairs before being noticed. Later that day Jen confessed to me what had happened. She told me she had lost control of her inner desires, and that she had pushed Adam into fucking her. I told her it was ok, and that I actually watch the whole thing happened.

"Do you want Adam and Matt to fuck you again in front of several strangers?" I then asked her.

"I don't think I could ever do that again. It was a one-time thing, but Adam did invited the two of us to one of his next parties in a few weeks. I told him I would talk it over with you," Jen replied.

"Heck yeah I am ok with it!" I quickly responded back.

I couldn't wait for Adam's next party to come. The thought of watching another man's wife get fucked in front of him made my cock extremely hard. Adam had lined up a young fit couple who were into the outdoors. They loved hiking and biking along and were what you would call thrill seekers. They were just over the age of thirty, and had been married for the past five years. The husband had been wanting to see his hot wife being fucked by a stranger for some time now, and he agreed to let Adam and Matt fuck her in front of himself and several others.

That night my wife and I headed over to Adam's place. My wife looked extremely hot as she had on a tight pair of dark color jeans to go a long with a nice tight white top that showed off her immaculate tits.

We took a seat in the back, and we waited along with several others for the action to begin. I can't tell you how exciting and arousing it was to see another couple go through what we had gone through.

It had been ten minutes or so later when the young husband was brought down into the basement. He was extremely fit guy, and he was told to undress in front of all of us. My wife got a thrill seeing his tight body naked, and then he was cuffed to the chair next to the ottoman. A few seconds later Adam brought down his hot wife Sarah. Sarah was blindfolded and still completely dressed as Adam led her over to the front of the ottoman. Adam then secured her arms over top of her head, and he began to undress her in front of all of us. He lifted up her shirt slowly, and then unhooked her bra from behind. Her tits were a bit on the small side, but were extremely firm. Jen sat there somewhat amused by what she was watching, and I could see a glimmer of arousal come over her by the second.

Sarah was extremely hot looking, and her body was near a ten in my opinion. Adam now began to remove her pants. He slid them down to the floor, and she now stood there in a bright pair of thong panties. Her panties were covered in moisture, and Adam showed the gallery of spectators how aroused she was. He then turned Sarah slightly around so we could get a glimpse of her gorgeous tight ass. My cock now began to rise to full attention, and Jen instantly noticed how aroused I had gotten.

Jen then reached over and began to massage my cock through my pants as the two of us watched sat there extremely aroused. Adam then eased down Sarah's thong panties, and I got a good view of Sarah's clean shaven pussy. Her husband sat there with a major hard on, and young Adam told him how hard is was going to fuck his wife.

A short time later Adam turned her back towards all of us. He mounted himself back behind her beautiful ass, and he began to fuck her hard from behind. He had fucked her hard for several minutes when she began to moan out. Her orgasm was nearing, and her body began to tremble. My cock was throbbing hard, and Jen now removed it from my pants. She teased my cock for the next few minutes as Sarah screamed out into a powerful orgasm in front of all of us.

It had been a short time later, and Adam now laid Sarah down onto the big red ottoman. He then turned her over to young Matt, and he now began to fuck her hard with his huge cock. I did my best not to cum, and that was when a young gentleman not more than twenty or so next to my wife reached over with his hand, and ran it down in between Jen's legs. Jen did her best to ignore his advances, but the young man continued to persist on. Minutes later his hand undid Jen's jeans. I watched on as his hand slipped down into Jen's jeans. Jen immediately felt a wave of arousal come over her, and her eyes began to close periodically.

She tried to rebuff him, but after just a few minutes she no longer could contain herself. Her inner desires for him began to take over, and a few minutes later the young man got up and forced Jen down onto all fours in front of me. He moved down in behind her beautiful curved ass, and he yanked down her jeans and panties in one fell motion. Jen's head now laid in my lap, and the young man forced down his pants in behind her. His cock was extremely hard and good size, and he began to work it deeply into Jen's swollen pussy.

Jen immediately cried out in pleasure, and I felt her body vibrate against mine as she held tightly onto each of my thighs. The young man now lifted Jen's shirt up over each of her large tits. His hands roamed freely over each of them, and Jen began to stroke on my cock once again. It had been several minutes later, and Jen now was on the verge of a powerful orgasm. She began to stroke even harder on my cock, and just minutes later I heard my wife scream out into a very intense orgasm. This pushed me over the edge, and my own cock began to erupt all over myself like a spewing volcano.

The young man now moved Jen down onto the floor in front of my chair. He got on top of her, and he once again began to pound her good and hard with his young big cock right in front of me. Several others began to watch, and nearly ten minutes later Jen cried out once again into another scintillating orgasm. The young man could no longer hold on, and seconds later he filled Jen's pussy with his huge load.

I sat there in almost disbelief as the young man got up off of Jen. His cum now oozed from Jen's just fucked pussy down onto the floor, and I can't tell you how excited I was at that point. Being that close showed the exact gravity of all of it. My wife then gingerly got up and began to regain her composure. She pulled her jeans back up, and we left minutes later before seeing the end of Adam and Matt fucking Sarah. I wanted to stay and watch, but Jen felt a bit embarrassed by what had just happened.

Jen decided the next day that she was done with her sexual adventures. She was nearing the age of fifty two, and even though she was a hot milf she thought better of following through on anymore inner desires. We continued to stay in touch with Adam, and I know Adam would love to fuck her again, but so far Jen had resisted the temptation.

I still get excited just the thought of watching Jen one day with another man, but for now all I am left with just past memories. Maybe Jen will reconsider her decision one day. You never know!

12