Jen's Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All too eager to comply, Jen jumped off the loveseat and turned so her backside was facing Jeff and Jill and slowly began to inch her skirt up. Everyone was breathless as she slowly revealed her sexy thighs until finally the fabric rose above her luscious round bottom, eventually displaying a thin red G-string pulled deep within the cleft of her ass. As she leaned forward slightly Jeff and Jill could just see the bottom of the narrow piece of fabric covering her cunt. And after a few seconds of proudly displaying her backside she turned, pulled her skirt down to just above her knees and sat back down next to Jack.

After a few awkward seconds of silence Jen said, "Jeff your turn."

Quickly gathering himself Jeff asked, "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Tell us a way in which Jen really turns you on."

"I love watching her orgasm. Sometimes she lets me watch her masturbate. I get so turned on watching her that I can hardly control myself! I usually climax very quickly."

"Sometimes so quickly I am not quite finished with my orgasm" Jen interjected. "Usually I can expect a good hard quick fuck after, but a few times I was still lost in the throes of my orgasm when I felt his cum spray all over me."

After letting that image form in everyone's mind for a second she then asked, "Jeff, truth or dare?"

Apparently still not quite ready to take a dare, Jeff replied "truth!"

"Have you ever had multiple orgasms? And if so what was your most intense experience?"

"Yes" and taking a few seconds to remember Jeff added, "Once Jill sucked me to three straight orgasms without stopping!"

Clearly impressed, Jack said "Very hot! Jen, truth or dare?"

Once again she responded, "dare!"

"Kiss Jeff on the lips!"

A hush fell over the room as everyone waited to see if Jen would kiss Jeff or take the free pass. But a second later her intentions were clear. She jumped up and quickly moved across the room and began kissing him eagerly. Her tongue darted in and out of his mouth as she pressed her body against him. The kiss went on for close to a minute before she withdrew her tongue, smiled seductively, and returned to her seat next to Jack.

Eager to see what else Jen might do, Jill asked, "Jen, truth or dare?"

To everyone's disappointment she answered, "truth!"

"What is your go to sexy outfit when you are looking for some attention from Jack?"

"I have a few. But one that seems to work particularly well is a very short tightfitting red dress and some matching red pumps."

"Yes, I can attest to that being a favorite" Jack offered.

Jeff asked, "Jill, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

Having been not quite prepared for that response Jeff took a second to think and then said, "I dare you to kiss Jen!"

Again the room fell silent waiting to see what Jill would do. After considering it for a second Jill got off the sofa and moved toward Jen. Bending over she reached out with both hands and gently guided Jen's face to hers and softly kissed her lips. The kiss lingered for several seconds and both Jeff and Jack were sure they saw Jill finish the kiss by sliding her tongue past Jen's lips. As Jill turned and returned to her seat Jack and Jeff could see that Jen was clearly aroused. Her eyes had a wild look and her cheeks were pink as she sat there subtly licking her upper lip.

Jack broke the spell by jumping up and saying, "how about some more wine?" before walking across the room to the kitchen.

Coming back from the kitchen and no longer concerned with the order of play, Jack asked, "Jeff and Jill, truth or dare?"

"Oh a double", Jeff mused.

"Truth!" Jill replied.

As Jack settled back down into the loveseat and snuggled up against Jen he asked, "What do you usually fantasize about when you make love?"

Jill and Jeff were frozen for a few seconds, embarrassed that they might reveal their fantasies about Jen and Jack. But then Jill offered a vague, "it varies...".

"Oh come on! Give us at least one example", Jen chided.

"Sometimes Jill takes me to a naked yoga class and encourages me to fuck all the women there", Jeff jumped in, relieved to have remembered one of their fantasies that did not necessarily involve Jen and Jack, though he often imagined Jen was a participant in the yoga orgy.

Jen asked, "Is Jill there at the yoga class in your fantasy or are you alone with these women?"

"Oh she is nearly always there", Jeff answered.

Probing a bit further Jen asked, "Does she participate?"

"Yes, she plays a very active role!"

Eager to move along before either Jen or Jack could probe any further, Jill asked, "What about you two, what is an example of one of your fantasies?"

Swinging her legs across Jack's lap and reclining back on the arm of the loveseat Jen responded, "Oh all sorts of things. Last week we fantasized about me going to a party by myself and letting two men fuck me at the same time. Then I come home and tell Jack all about it before I let him have me.

"Very hot!" Jeff groaned contemplating some of the erotic possibilities as he stared at Jen's long legs stretched across Jack and the loveseat.

It was difficult to see in the dim lantern lit room, but Jill was pretty certain she could see Jack's hand had slid up Jen's skirt and she guessed he was caressing her cunt. The thought of it made her squirm a little in her seat.

Jen asked, "Jill, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"Take your dress off and twirl around and show us all your body!"

Jeff thought Jill might take the free pass, but was pleasantly surprised when Jill quickly stood, reached down, and pulled her dress up over her head in one swift motion and tossed it on the sofa. Now standing there completely naked save her sandals she spun slowly around with her arms out showing off her sexy body. All eyes were fixed on her and not a sound was made as she spun around. Jen, Jack and Jeff's eyes moved up and down trying to take in every aspect of Jill's beautiful body. Their eyes drank in her long sexy legs, round ass, magnificent breasts, seductive smile, and confident and penetrating eyes in large gulps. After several spins she plopped back down on the sofa next to Jeff.

For a long second all were quiet as if in a trance, then Jack said, "Jen, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Take off your skirt and blouse and show us what you've got."

Jen proceeded to get up and quickly step out of her skirt and pulled her blouse over her head and dropped it to the floor. As suspected she was not wearing a bra and her small pink nipples stood out from her flat chest. Her red thong underwear beautifully accentuated her sexy ass, but she quickly pulled it down off her hips and legs and plopped it on the floor on top of the blouse and skirt. As she spun around everyone took notice of her pink labia beneath her blonde pubic hair. After several spins she settled back in next to Jack on the loveseat.

Jill asked, "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Let's see you take a spin without any clothes!"

Jack hopped up and quickly stripped, throwing his clothes in a pile on top of Jen's. His large cock was very erect and bounced up and down as he too spun around a few times before landing on the loveseat next to Jen.

Jeff asked, "Jen, truth or dare?"

"Truth!"

"Have you ever played truth or dare with another couple before? If so, who? And what happen?"

"We played it once before", Jen responded. "You remember Stacey and John, right? We had them over for dinner a few months ago and after a few drinks she suggested we play. Tonight's game seems to be progressing a bit more rapidly than that one, but by the end of the evening we got to see Stacey's breasts and ass and John's really big cock, amazing. After they left, they had to go relieve their babysitter, Jack and I ran to the bedroom and had a good long fuck!"

Jeff was remembering meeting Stacey and John at a cookout at Jen and Jack's the year before and recalling Stacey's voluptuous body and wishing he had been able to see her naked breasts and ass when Jen pulled him back to the moment by asking him, "truth or dare?"

"Dare", he said without any thought.

"Let's see you take a spin without your clothes!"

Jeff got up and pulled his clothes off and dropped them in a heap on top of Jill's next to her on the sofa. He was very conscious that his cock was also fully erect and bobbing around as he spun around several times before rejoining Jill on the sofa.

Jack asked Jen, "truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I want you and Jill to stand up and face each other so that only your breasts are touching for two minutes."

Both Jen and Jill stood up followed quickly by Jack who ran into the kitchen to fetch the egg timer. As he settled back onto the love seat and set the timer, the two women moved close to each other until their breasts touched. Both Jen and Jill are about the same height, but since Jill still had on her heeled sandals she was about an inch and a half taller. Jill's slight height advantage and her much larger breasts resulted in their nipples nearly perfectly aligning and both men watched intently as the hard pink nubs pressed against each other. Other than the ticking of the egg timer not a sound was made until the bell sounded at two minutes. All four were humming with excitement as the girls parted and returned to their respective seats.

Jill asked, "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"You and Jeff stand and face each other so only your cocks are touching for two minutes!"

Feeling a bit embarrassed by the prospect, but so turned on that they would likely do anything these two sexy ladies asked, they got up and faced each other. They moved closer and closer until the throbbing heads of their cocks touched while Jen reset the timer. The two minutes seemed an eternity as they felt their smooth, hard, and hot cocks gently touch. And with every breath or slight change in position they could feel their cocks sliding against one another. Both women were leaning in transfixed by the sight of the two hard cocks touching. Finally the bell sounded and the men returned to their respective seats.

Jeff asked, "Jen, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"I want you to caress your clit while we watch you for four minutes."

Without delay Jen spread her legs and propped her feet on the coffee table as Jack lunged for the egg timer. As the timer began ticking Jen began to slowly rub her clit with her pointer finger. After perhaps thirty seconds she used two fingers with her other hand to expose her hard clit and began rubbing it faster and harder. She was getting visibly more and more aroused. She squirmed in her seat as she rubbed her clit. Then she ran her finger up and down the opening of her cunt, collecting the slippery fluid that was leaking from her and return to her clit. All were watching her fingers intently when suddenly the bell sounded and broke their spell. Somewhat reluctantly, Jen slowed the rhythm of her fingers caresses, eventually stopping her masturbation show.

Jen panted, "Jack, truth or dare?"

"Dare!"

"Take Jill into the bedroom for five minutes!"

Wide eyed he stood and held out his hand to Jill. After a quick look at Jeff, which seemed to say "can you believe this", Jill rose and took Jack's hand. Jen and Jeff watched as the two of them walked off toward the bedroom. As they entered and closed the door behind them Jen rose and grabbed the egg timer and set it for five minutes and placed it on the coffee table. She then plopped down on the sofa next to Jeff.

"What do you think is going on in there?"

Jeff responded, "Wouldn't we like to know!"

As they waited listening to the ticking of the timer Jen and Jeff edged closer together until they could feel there legs and arms touching. Then Jen swung her legs up and onto Jeff's lap. Seeing Jen's erect nipples so lose Jeff reached out and began softly caressing them. Feeling his fingers touching her breasts Jen began breathing heavily and she reached over and began fondling Jeff's cock.

As Jen lightly ran her fingers up and down the length of his cock, Jeff groaned, "I wish we could see what they were doing!"

"Do you think they are touching each other like we are?"

"I hope so!"

Jen reached down and began gently caressing Jeff's balls as he slid his hand between her legs and began running two fingers up and down Jen's wet pussy lips. Becoming lost in their stimulation of each other they both nearly forgot about Jack and Jill in the next room, until the bell sounded and provided an abrupt reminder that their spouses were alone in the next room, naked!

"Ok, time is up you two!" Jen shouted.

After a few seconds passed with no response Jen and Jeff looked at each other as if to ask "what the heck is going on in there?!", but just as Jen was about to call out to them again the door opened and out walked Jill with Jack trailing behind. As Jill's long sexy body moved toward them the only sound was Jill's heels clicking across the floor. Just as Jen and Jeff were about to query them they were shocked silent. As Jill moved closer they could see white streaks of cum all over both of her breasts. Her left nipple was completely covered with a large dollop of it and everywhere it clung to the soft round curves of her breasts. After a good long stare Jen and Jeff looked up to see Jill smiling at them. She had another streak of cum on her cheek and another in her hair.

"Wow! You look incredibly hot!" Jeff announced.

"You two have been busy!" Jen joined in.

"Tell us all about it", Jeff requested.

Jack seemed unable to speak, but Jill eagerly began to provide some details, "Well, after standing there awkwardly staring at each other for a while we started touching each other. First Jack touched my face and neck and then my breasts while I ran my fingers over his chest. After a minute or so of that I gave in to an impulse and I dropped down to my knees and began sucking on his cock. At first I did it very gently and he seemed to be enjoying it very much so I sucked a little harder and also began stroking him. I figured time must be about running out so I thought I would tease him a bit more and started to caress his balls while I sucked him. And then much to my surprise he suddenly started moaning and cum starting shooting out of him. I was somewhat startled when the first stream squirted into my mouth and I pulled his cock out and he shot stream after stream of cum all over me."

Jack was standing just behind Jill with a wide eyed look of amazement, his cock still mostly hard hung heavily in front of him.

Jen, who still had her legs draped across Jeff's lap, swung around and stood in one swift motion. She quickly took a few steps toward Jill and without hesitation leaned down and took Jill's cum covered nipple into her mouth. Jill's eyes revealed some surprise at that development, but she quickly relaxed and began to enjoy Jen's mouth sucking deeply on her nipple.

Jeff, incredibly turned on by the sight of Jen sucking Jack's cum from Jill's nipple, rose and grabbed Jen's ass. As he lined up his very rigid cock against Jen's cunt she released Jill's now clean nipple and began slowly licking the long streaks of cum from her breasts. Jeff slide the tip of his cock across Jen's very wet cunt and rubbed it against her clit while she squirmed.

Jack moved forward and dropped to his knees behind Jill and began kissing her round sexy ass. And then, spreading her legs slightly so he could gain access to her cunt, he began licking her. At first he probed her opening several times, but then as she bent forward slightly, providing him even better access, he began licking up and down the length of her cunt.

Jeff plunged his now slippery cock into Jen and began fucking her deeply while squeezing her luscious ass. Jen was moaning and trying to stay focused on licking Jack's cum from Jill's breasts. She reached down to touch Jill's pussy and was surprised to feel Jack's tongue lapping at the folds of Jill's cunt. She began rubbing Jill's clit while Jack continued to lick up and down the length of her sodden lips. Every once and a while he would let his tongue travel further and would give Jill's asshole a quick swirl with his tongue before returning to her cunt, which cause her to shudder.

Having finished licking the cum from Jill's breasts, Jen looked up at Jill's face. Her head was thrown back with her eyes closed as she moaned softly. Then Jen noticed the streak of cum still clinging to Jill's cheek. She reached up and pulled Jill's face to hers and sensuously licked the cum from her and then plunged her cum soaked tongue to Jill's mouth and they kissed passionately. Watching all this, Jeff began to quicken his pace and fuck Jen with urgency. He could feel his orgasm building and was desperate to squirt his cum inside her. However, just then Jen broke the kiss with Jill and spun around, dislodging Jeff's cock from her.

Jen pushed Jeff onto the couch and pivoted back and grabbed Jill by the arms and spun her around and pushed her toward Jeff's lap. As Jill eased down onto Jeff's lap he aimed his hard soaking wet cock at her cunt and slid into her. Jill faced Jen and Jack who were admiring her jiggling breasts as she was now bouncing up and down on Jeff's cock. Jen dropped to her knees between Jeff and Jill's legs and began swirling her tongue around Jill's clit. Meanwhile, Jack crawled up in between Jen's legs and began licking her cunt.

Jill was the first to cum. She began screaming loudly and thrashing around on Jeff's lap as Jen continued to lick her swollen clit. The convulsions of Jill's cunt around his cock quickly made Jeff pass the point of no return and he began spraying his cum inside Jill. Realizing from his moans that Jeff was cumming Jen grabbed his cock and pulled it from Jill's cunt and slid her mouth around the spasming tip, allowing Jeff to finish his orgasm in her mouth. After sucking every remaining drop of cum from Jeff, Jen returned to Jill's cunt and slowly licked up and down the length of it while largely avoiding Jill's super sensitive clit. As Jack quickened the pace of his licking of Jen's clit, she began entering Jill with her tongue and drawing as much of Jeff and Jill's cum into her mouth as she could. Within a minute or so she too was writhing in her own orgasm as Jack desperately tried to keep licking her clit. Sweaty, out of breath, and tingling all over, she collapsed in a heap with her head on Jill's lap.

After a couple minutes of contented quiet Jill announced she had to pee and got up and walked out the side door toward the outhouse. Jack, Jen, and Jeff watched her sexy body as her heels clicked across the old pine board floor toward the door. After she exited Jack pulled himself up off the floor and walked into the kitchen proclaiming he needed a drink. He returned a few seconds later with a large glass of water. As he reentered the room Jeff and Jen noticed his cock was still very hard and it bounced in front of him as he walked. Jack offered the glass of water to Jen and she drank several big gulps and then she offered it to Jeff who also took a long drink before handing the glass back to Jack who returned to the kitchen to fill the glass again.

Jen had just pulled herself to her feet as he returned the second time and he again offered her the glass. Just as Jen finished another long drink Jill returned and Jen offered the glass to her. As Jill drank, Jack, Jen and Jeff stared at Jill's very hard nipples that were jutting out from her breasts having reacted to the cool evening air outside. In an effort to diffuse any potential awkwardness in the shadow of what had just transpired between the four of them, Jen said she was a little chilly and that they should all cuddle under the covers of their bed.

All four began to move toward Jen and Jack's bedroom. Jen threw the covers down and jumped onto the king sized bed. Jill quickly kicked off her sandals and joined her in the center of the bed followed by Jack and Jeff on either side of them. As Jeff pulled closer to Jen's naked body and pulled the covers up over all four of them he was keenly aware that Jack's still very hard cock was likely pressing against Jill's backside.