Jen's Birthday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As all four snuggled in close together Jeff broke the silence and asked, "so you got to see Stacey's breasts, what was that like?"

To Jeff and Jill's surprise Jen answered first saying, "They were amazing! So big and sexy with large pink nipples. We found out later that she was a couple months pregnant at the time. She is due next month. So her breasts were already swelling."

"Very hot! On a dare she pulled them out of her bra and jiggled them for us!" Jack chimed in.

"We had dinner with them last month and her breasts are enormous now!" Jen added.

Jeff asked, "Did she show you anything else?"

"Later we dared her to show us her ass and she pulled her panties off and slid her dress up and shook her ass in front of us!" Jen added.

"And then we dared John to show us his cock" Jen continued. "He undid his pants and slid them down a bit and out sprung the thickest cock I'd ever seen! He is huge!!"

Jill asked, "Did they dare you to show them anything?"

"Yes, I showed them my pussy" Jen demurely admitted. "I pulled my dress up and spread my legs and gave them a good long look."

Just then Jill made a barely audible groan. Looking over Jen at Jill's face Jeff saw in the dim light of the room that she had shut her eyes and was subtly grinding herself against Jack. Jeff suspected that Jack must have entered her from behind. His suspicion was confirmed a moment later when he could see that Jack was slowly and rhythmically moving his hips behind her, his cock was surely inside her Jeff concluded.

Jen and Jeff had simultaneously realized what was going on and they both stared in awe of the sexy sight in front of them. Jeff's cock was now rock hard again and he was pressing it against Jen's ass as they both watched as Jack's pace quickened. Jen pulled the covers down so as to get a better look and they could now see Jack's muscular body perfectly matched against Jill's curves as he slowly thrusted in and out of her. Seeing that Jack was lightly squeezing Jill's breasts Jen slid down slightly in order to take Jill's right nipple into her mouth. She sucked and licked Jill's breasts and nipples while Jack fucked her slow and steady and as deeply as he could.

Meanwhile Jeff was watching excitedly and squeezing and caressing Jen's ass. Jen then released Jill's right nipple after sucking it particularly hard and scooted back up so she was face to face with Jill. Looking into Jill's eyes Jen began kissing Jill on the lips and probing her mouth with her tongue. Jeff had been sliding his cock between Jen's ass cheeks, but now her slight movement toward the head of the bed allowed him ready access to her slippery cunt and he quickly began fucking her deeply while reaching around her and caressing her very small and sexy breasts.

While continuing to kiss Jill, Jen then slid her hand down and began rubbing Jill's clit with a hard and steady rhythm. Jill reached over to reciprocate and slid her hand between Jen's legs. Her hand first found Jeff's slick hard cock sliding in and out of Jen's cunt, but after briefly running her fingers along the length of him she found Jen's throbbing clit and began rubbing circles around it.

The two couples fucked like this for several minutes before Jack quickened his pace and moaning loudly began filling Jill's cunt with his cum. Jeff soon followed suit and squirted deep inside Jen. With the now mostly hard cocks still slowly fucking them, both Jen and Jill vigorously rubbed each other's clits and kissed passionately. Jen came first and she screamed as her entire body quivered and shook causing Jeff's cock to slide from her.

After the tremors of her orgasm had faded, Jen resumed gently kissing Jill and rubbing her clit. Reaching down and around Jack's cock, which was still inside Jill, Jen gathered the slippery cum dripping from Jill's cunt on her fingers and rubbed it all over Jill's very sensitive clit. Feeling the slick cum all over her clit and Jen's determined fingers Jill could feel her orgasm building. Jack held Jill's right leg high in the air to give Jen better access to her clit. Jeff reached over and began caressing her left leg and foot as Jill careened toward her orgasm. And then it hit her. All those fingers touching her, Jen's relentless rubbing Jack's slick cum on her clit, Jen's tongue probing her mouth, all drove her to an exquisite climax that shot through her body in wave after wave.

Completely spent all four quickly fell to sleep in a naked jumble.

In the night each of them at various times got up to pee and drink some water, but all four slept soundly until well after sunrise. A light rain was falling when they started to stir. Jill awoke when she heard a distant rumble of thunder and after listening to the rain drops hitting the roof of the cottage she opened her eyes. She found herself lying on her side in the middle of the big king size bed and could see Jen begin to stir next to her. Jen was also lying on her side and facing Jeff. A thin sheet was pulled up over them and only the back of Jen's head and neck were visible, but Jill could easily discern the lines of Jen's naked body beneath the sheet. She looked down the bed and noticed the curves of her ass and long legs just inches from her own body.

Feeling a morning chill Jill instinctively drew herself close to Jen and began spooning her. Jen's skin felt very warm and soft and she let out a soft moan of approval as Jill pressed against her. Jill threw her right arm around Jen and drew her even closer while Jen pressed her backside against her. Jill could feel Jen wiggling her ass against her. And Jen was fixated on how amazing Jill's breasts felt against her back. The intimacy of the moment and their recollections of the events of the previous night were making their clits begin to tingle.

Jill reached up and began to lightly caress Jen's nipples, which immediately became very hard. Jen reached back behind her and began to squeeze Jill's ass. Moments later, with their bodies now rhythmically pressing against each other as if they were fucking, Jen stretched her arm back further until her hand found Jill's now very wet cunt and slide her finger inside her. Jill reached down to reciprocate and after running two fingers up and down Jen's slippery pussy lips several times she began to slowly rub her clit. Jen's breathing quickened as Jill used her slippery juices to lubricate her clit.

In a soft but urgent voice Jen panted, "lick me, please lick me! I have to feel your tongue on me."

Jill pulled her fingers away from Jen's clit and slid down under the sheet allowing Jen to turn onto her back. As Jill maneuvered to get in between Jen's legs, Jen spread them wide to give her access. Jill had never licked a woman's cunt before, but she enthusiastically moved her face closer to Jen's sex until she could smell her musky scent. There was just enough light under the sheet for Jill to make out Jen's pink and swollen labia beneath her curly blond pubic hair. On her knees between Jen's legs she quickly gave Jen's labia several light licks. Then, emboldened by the act she was performing, she eagerly began to probe Jen's cunt with her tongue. Jen's body alternately tensed and relaxed as Jill's tongue made love to her.

Soon Jill began fingering Jen's cunt while licking her clit. Jill could feel the men stirring on the bed, but did not know what they were doing. The only sounds in the room she could hear were those that her tongue and finger were making as they worked Jen's cunt and clit and Jen's panting. Then suddenly Jill felt the cool morning air hit her backside as one or both of the boys had pulled the sheet off her bottom. A moment later strong and eager hands grabbed Jill's hips and a very hard cock easily entered her incredibly wet cunt. Soon she was rubbing Jen's g-spot and licking her clit in rhythm with the fucking she was getting. The cock thrusting in and out of her felt so good. And she realized she did not even know if it was Jeff or Jack fucking her. However a second later the remainder of the sheet that covered her and Jen was whipped from their bodies and glancing up she discovered that it was Jack's cock inside her because Jeff's was thrusting in and out of Jen's mouth with the help of her left hand. Jen was using her right hand to pinch her nipples.

And then Jen began to cum. Rippling through her in waves, her orgasm seemed to last minutes. She no longer sucked on Jeff's cock but just held it in her hand as she bucked and writhed under the continuing assault of Jill's tongue and fingers. Jen's orgasm continued on as Jill now gently flicked her tongue over her very sensitive clit, while Jack's lust overcame him and he squirted copious amounts of cum deep inside Jill's cunt while letting out a series of low groans.

As Jen's orgasm finally ebbed she slid down the bed underneath Jill until they were face to face and kissed her passionately. Jack made way for Jen's legs as they slid down the bed between Jill's and his still rigid slippery cock slid from Jill's cunt. Looking down Jack saw one of the sexiest sights he had ever seen. Jen and Jill's cunts were very close together and he could see them very clearly in the growing morning light. Both were very pink and swollen and dripping wet. He slid back between their legs and slid his still hard cock, which was covered in his cum and Jill's slipperiness, into Jen's cunt and slowly fucked her as she kissed Jill. Pulling her tongue from Jill's mouth Jen commanded her to "MOVE UP! So I can LICK YOU!" as she reached down and began guiding Jill's thighs toward the head of the bed. When Jill had made her way up far enough so that her cunt hovered over Jen's face Jen began licking at her wet pussy lips as Jack continued to slowly fuck her.

Reaching across the bed Jen grabbed Jeff's leg as he kneeled nearby stroking his cock and pulled him toward them. He quickly realized she wanted him to fuck Jill while she licked her. He quickly straddled Jen's naked chest and looked down to line his throbbing cock with Jill's cunt. The sight blew him away. His balls hung heavily against Jen's sexy little breasts and her tongue was swirling up and down the length of Jill's cunt, which was oozing Jack's cum.

Jeff often fanaticized about fucking Jill's cunt filled with another man's cum and he was finally going to get to do it with the added thrill of having Jen lick her while he did it. He quickly grabbed his cock and slid it up and down her cunt gathering some of Jack's cum on the head while Jen began to concentrate on Jill's clit. Then he quickly thrust his entire length into Jill. Her wet slippery cunt felt so perfect wrapped around him and he began fucking her as deeply as he could, eager to add his cum to Jack's. Jill was moaning and muttering encouragement to Jeff and Jen as they drove her toward orgasm.

Jen reached up with a finger and swiped some of the fluid dripping from Jill's cunt at the base of Jeff's thrusting cock and then swirled it around Jeff's asshole before quickly inserting it. Feeling Jen finger fucking his ass while he was fucking Jill's wonderfully wet cunt instantly caused him to orgasm and spray stream after stream of cum deep inside Jill. Pleased with her achievement, Jen quickly coated a finger on her other hand with the cum dripping from Jill's cunt and inserted it in Jill's ass, all the while continuing to lick her clit. The combination of Jeff's rigid cock spraying cum inside her and Jen licking her clit while fingering her ass caused Jill to orgasm and she writhed and quivered in perfect ecstasy against Jen's mouth and Jeff's cock.

When Jill's orgasm finally abated all four collapsed in a heap on the bed and began to catch their breath while listening to the rain patting against the roof. After several minutes of cuddling Jen happened to notice the time and said "Oh my gosh its 10:30 already! We are supposed to check out at 11 so the cleaning lady can get the place ready for the next renters."

Reluctantly they all jumped up and began gathering clothes and tidying up. They each took a quick shower and dressed. A few minutes past 11 they were packed up and ready to depart. Since each couple had made arrangements to pick up their kids from their grandparents early that afternoon they said a quick good bye with hugs all around and agreed that they should get together again sometime soon.

Despite a number of attempts and nearly daily fantasies, both couples were unable to find time for another intimate rendezvous over the next several months. Nearly six months passed before they saw each other again at a party at Jen and Jack's house, but with family and friends about the two couples had to keep their lust for each other in check, which only fueled their hidden desire to an inferno. Adding additional heat to the afternoon and evening was the fact that Stacy and John also attended and many eyes found themselves stealthily fixed on Stacy's large breasts and the bulge at John's crotch. While making his way to the bathroom Jeff happened on Stacy in the living room while she breastfed her baby. She had found a relatively secluded spot with most of the party congregating in the back yard.

Jeff said, "oh sorry."

"No worries" she replied.

She had her large cream colored breast fully out of her blouse with the baby sucking eagerly on the nipple. Jeff excused himself and continued off to the bathroom with his now hard cock straining against his pants. After describing the brief but arousing encounter to Jill that night they made exquisitely passionate love while fantasizing about being with Stacy, John, Jen and Jack.