Jen's Birthday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff added, "That sounds interesting! What do you have in mind?"

Jill said, "Should we play truth or dare again?"

"Maybe we can should just skip right to dare", Jen suggested.

"I dare you to kiss Jill", Jack urged.

Jen hopped up from the bed and extended her hand to Jill who took it and also rose. Very slowly Jen touched Jill's face and stared into to her eyes. After a few moments Jen leaned in and gently kissed Jill's lips. Jack, Jeff, and Jill were pleasantly surprised when the kiss lingered and began to intensify ever so slowly. After a minute or so of very soft kisses on Jill's cheeks, chin and lips, Jen tenderly slipped her tongue into Jill's mouth and let her hands travel up the back of Jill's sweater where she softly caressed her back. Their kiss became more passionate and Jen pulled Jill's body closer to her and reached down and began squeezing her ass.

Jack and Jeff stared in wonder at the erotic sight in front of them. The only perceptible sound in the room was the soft seductive sounds of the girls kissing. Jen then moved her hands up to Jill's breasts and began lightly caressing her nipples through her sweater and Jill moaned softly. Jen then stepped back and grabbed the sides of Jill's sweater and deftly pulled up and over Jill's head and through it onto the desk chair that stood nearby. She then returned to Jill who stood there seemingly in a trance with her lovely breasts exposed to everyone and began caressing her now bare sides and arms. Jen leaned in and began kissing Jill's neck and shoulders. Jill was breathing heavily and trembling ever so slightly with each kiss and caress.

Jen then backed up and reached down and in one motion yanked her dress over her head and threw it a top Jill's sweater on the chair. Now naked save her heels she quickly rejoined the kissing and caressing of Jill's body. Soon she let her fingers wander to Jill's breasts and she caressed them tenderly while she more urgently probed Jill's mouth with her tongue. Jen then reached down with her right hand and grabbed Jill's left hand and brought it to Jen's right breast. She held her hand there encouraging Jill to caress her. Taking the cue Jill raised her right hand and also began caressing Jen's left breast.

After a few minutes of ever intensifying kisses and caresses, Jen grabbed Jill by the shoulders and guided her backwards toward the bed behind her where Jeff was sitting and pushed her down on the middle of the bed. Jen then reached down and pulled up Jill's long sexy legs and began caressing them. As Jill's legs were raised up to Jen's shoulders her long black skirtrt slid toward her bare bottom exposing her legs and her pussy for all to see. Jen then began kissing Jill's ankles, alternately between them. Gradually Jen let her kisses travel down Jill's calves. Jill began to squirm as Jen leaned in and began kissing Jill's inner thighs.

Jen then dropped to her knees and spread Jill's legs even further, fully exposing her hairy cunt. Jill held her breath in anticipation of what might happen next. Both Jack and Jeff had moved slightly closer to gain a better view of the action. Jen then applied some kisses to the Jill's thighs and gradually moved closer to her cunt, kissing more softly the closer she got to Jill's sex. Once there her kisses were barely perceptible, but were sending pulses of electricity through Jill's body.

Jen continued kissing the outer folds of Jill's cunt and every so often she let the tip of her tongue flick ever so lightly across Jill's swollen lips. Jill was writhing on the bed and began squeezing her breasts together much to Jack's and Jeff's delight.

Through Jill's panting breaths she let escape a soft murmur, "please."

Raising her head and letting her fingers slowly trace up and down Jill's inner thighs Jen responded, "what do you need love?"

"Please lick me! Make me cum!!"

"Yes, very soon. Would you like to suck on Jack's cock while I lick you?"

"Yes!"

Jen turned toward Jack and said, "Jack take your clothes off and put you cock in Jill's mouth while I pleasure her with my tongue."

Jack did not hesitate. He shot up and quickly removed his clothes. All three of the others watched him as he made his way to the other side of the bed on which Jill head was lying with his very hard cock bouncing in front of him. He knelt down on the bed near Jill's head and started slowly stroking his cock while Jill, and Jen and Jeff, stared at him for a few moments.

Then Jen lowered her head and began ever so lightly kissing the folds of Jill's cunt once again.

This broke Jill's stare and she closed her eyes and purred, "yes, yes, yes."

Ever so slowly Jen increased the intensity of the kisses and then began gently licking Jill's pussy. Meanwhile Jack inched closer to Jill's mouth while he still stroked himself. The combination of the amazingly hot scene in front of him, and as Jen had hoped the weeks long teasing, had Jack highly aroused. Precum was oozing from him, making his cock slippery as he stoked it. His balls hung heavily below him.

Then suddenly Jen stuck her tongue in Jill's cunt and licked it hard all the way from the bottom to her clit. Jill's body jolted and she moaned. She slung her head back with her eyes still closed she searched with her open mouth for where she sensed Jack's hard cock waited. Sensing his opportunity Jack wasted no time and he thrust himself forward and entered Jill's mouth. Jill released her breasts and grabbed the base of his cock and began stroking it while she sucked deeply on the slippery tip. Jack reached down with his right hand and began squeezing Jill's luscious right breast.

Jen began swirling her tongue on Jill's clit and traced the inner lips of Jill's pussy with her finger before sliding it into her wet slippery cunt. Jill bucked and moaned and Jack quickened the pace at which he was fucking her mouth. Jen then slid a second finger in Jill's cunt and began rubbing against her G-spot in rhythm with the now ardent tongue strokes on her clit. Jill was now rhythmically pushing her sex toward Jen's mouth. Jill's moans were muffled by the large erect cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

Then Jack suddenly began grunting and twitching as streams of hot cum shot into Jill's mouth and he screamed, "I'm cumming!"

Jill reached up with her other hand and caressed Jack's balls as they emptied into her mouth. Meanwhile Jen increased the force she was using to lick Jill's clit and rub her G-spot. The combination of the copious amounts of cum spraying into her mouth and Jen's licking and rubbing pushed Jill over the edge and a fantastic orgasm took control of her body as she thrashed on the bed. As she did Jack's cock fell from her mouth and the last couple of streams of his cum sprayed across Jill's cheek and breasts.

As Jill and Jack came down from their orgasmic summits Jen rose from between Jill's legs and turned to Jeff and said, "I want you to fuck me while Jack licks my clit!"

Jeff stripped out of his clothes as fast as he could while Jen encouraged Jack to lie on his back on the bed. Once he had accomplished this and was lying alongside Jill, Jen climbed up on all fours on the bed and straddled Jack's face. Sensing that Jack might need a bit of support for his head Jeff retrieved a pillow from the adjacent bed and slipped it under Jack's head. This increased elevation made it quite easy for Jack's tongue to reach Jen's pussy and he began eagerly licking it. Jen looking down and seeing Jack's still hard cock bouncing in front of her leaned down and took it in her mouth. She gently sucked the now super sensitive tip causing Jack to thrash around beneath her.

Jill, still panting as she recovered from her own orgasm, spun around and sat up to get a better view as she watched Jeff approach Jen from behind and line his cock up with her cunt. Jill fondled her sexy breasts while she watched Jeff press the tip of his cock against the wet folds of Jen's pussy. She could also see Jack's head moving rhythmically beneath her and she knew he must be licking her clit.

Jen moaned as Jeff slid the head of his cock up and down her very slippery slit. Then Jeff pushed half the length of his cock into her with one thrust, followed by a second thrust that buried his full length inside her. Now that his cock was completely lubricated with her abundant juices he fucked her deep and hard in a constant rhythm.

Having sucked the last drops of cum from Jack's still erect cock Jen let it slip from her mouth and concentrated on how good the cock in her cunt and the tongue on her clit felt. She found herself arching her back and pushing back against Jeff's thrusts.

Jill moved closer and releasing her own breasts reach underneath Jen and began caressing her tiny breasts and pinching her very hard nipples. Jen reach around with her arm and pulled Jill closer so she could draw Jill's breast into her mouth. Jeff's quickened his pace and fucked Jen hard and fast while holding onto her hips.

Jen began to shudder and shake as her orgasm overtook her and she sucked deeply on Jill's nipple before releasing it and screaming, "OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING!"

Jill slide around to the edge of the bed and reached around and began caressing Jeff's balls as he continued to slam his cock into Jen. Sensing he was close she rose and took his right nipple into her mouth and sucked. Two thrusts later Jeff began spraying streams of cum deep inside Jen's cunt while she still spasmed around him.

After several more thrusts he pulled his cock from her. It glistened with their combined juices and continued to twitch involuntarily. Jill leaned down and drew the entire length of him into her mouth causing him to moan and spasm even further. Meanwhile Jack continued to lightly lick Jen's cunt largely avoiding her now very sensitive clit. But unable to resist he occasionally would slid his tongue past her clit causing her to jump and howl.

When Jen and Jeff had finally come down from their orgasms Jill got up and retrieved two glasses of water that she shared with the group. The girls then kicked off their shoes and Jill slid out of skirt and all four climbed under the covers of the bed they had just disheveled and enjoyed the warmth of each other's naked bodies.

"That was fucking incredible!", Jack breathed.

"I know, absolutely AMAZING!", Jill added.

"It will be hard to top that!", Jeff chimed in.

"Oh I am sure we can think of something", Jen teased.

Then Jack asked, "Does anyone need any more wine?"

"Sure."

Jack got up and refilled the cups of wine that were running low. He took a sip of his cup before placing it on the bedside table and hoping back into the bed next to Jill, who was cozied up against Jen in the middle of the bed. The four of them just barely fit on the queen bed, but their naked bodies crammed together was quite pleasant in the warm afterglow of their orgasms. As they lay there chatting they snuggled and caressed each other.

As Jill let her hands wander over Jack's body under the sheet they had pulled over them she was surprised to discover that his cock was rock hard again and she exclaimed, "Jack your cock is hard again!"

"I am not sure it ever became soft", he replied.

Jen revealed, "I teased him every night all week about what might happen tonight and did not let him cum. He might not lose his erection for a few days!"

"Oh you poor thing. How could she do that to you?" Jill said as she turned on her side toward him and began kissing his neck and stroking his cock.

Jen snuggled in close to Jill and reached over and pulled the sheet off of Jack so they could all see what was going on.

Jack was on his back and Jill had his rigid cock in her hand and was lightly stroking it.

Jen let her hand run up and down Jill's side from her shoulder to thigh as she encouraged her, "He has been aching to fuck you all week."

Jen then reached over and began caressing Jack's balls. The combined attention from Jen and Jill caused him to throw his head back and moan softly.

Jill drew herself close to Jack's ear and said in a hushed seductive tone, "Would you like to slide your cock into my cunt?"

"Yes!"

Jill threw her leg over Jack and raised herself up so that her cunt hovered above Jack's hard cock. Jen let her hand travel up from his balls and began lightly stroking him. Jill lowered her body until the tip of Jack's cock was touching her pussy. Jen then slid the swollen head of his cock up and down Jill's moist slit causing Jill to close her eyes and throw her head back.

"That's it slide his hard cock into my pussy!" Jill groaned.

Jen slid the head of Jack's cock to her opening and Jill impaled herself on it traveling up and down his entire length. Jack was now wide eyed and staring up at Jill as she slowly moved up and down on his cock, her breasts gently swaying as she did so. Jack reached up and gently began squeezing her tits and rolling the nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Jen then reached behind Jill and alternated between caressing her ass and Jack's balls.

Jeff sat up to gain an even better view and let his fingers wander over Jen's body beneath the sheet in long delicate strokes. Jeff's cock quickly filled with blood as he watched Jack's cock slide in and out of his beautiful wife and he touched every part of Jen's naked body he could reach.

"He's been fantasizing about playing with your gorgeous breasts all week. We talked about it a lot when I was teasing him. He really wants to fuck them and cum all over them. My tits are so small he can't really fuck them."

Jen removed her hand from Jill's ass and drew it to her own breast and squeezed as she continued, "I often stroke him with my hand and rub the tip of him against my nipple until he cums all over me, but he really wants your tits wrapped around him."

Jack and Jill's fucking intensified and Jack squeezed Jill's breasts more urgently as they listened to Jen.

"He talked a lot about spraying his cum all over your nipples", she went on.

"I'd like that!", Jill panted. "But right now I really want him to spray his cum in my cunt! Fill me with your cum!!"

Jack began ramming his cock into Jill as hard as he could while she bounced on top of him. He released her breasts and grabbed her ass and pulled her to him to meet his thrusts. Jill leaned forward and let her hard nipples drag across his chest.

Suddenly Jack roared, "I'M CUMMING!" And his strong arms and hands pulled Jill to him pushing his entire cock into her as his cum squirted inside her.

When he finally released her she slid forward and pressed her right breast to his mouth. As he sucked on her breast he continued sliding his cock in and out of her and tried to catch his breath.

Jen sat up and gently pulled Jill off Jack and placed her on her back on the bed next to Jack. Jill was still panting as she laid her head on the pillow and looked up at Jen. Jeff leaned in and kissed Jill deeply on the mouth.

"I love you", he said.

"I love you too", she panted.

Jen had worked her way between Jill's legs while she spread them wide.

As Jen arranged her legs so they interlaced with Jill's she breathed passionately, "There is something I've often fantasized about and I really want to try it!"

Jeff kissed Jill again and started fondling her breasts as Jen pulled herself between Jill's legs.

"I want to rub my cum filled pussy against yours", Jen exclaimed.

Both Jeff and Jill broke off their kiss and looked down at Jen who was inching her cunt closer and closer to Jill's. Jill could feel Jen's curly pubic hairs tickling hers as she closed the gap between them. Jill could hardly breathe as Jen drew closer. Then after an agonizing few seconds Jill felt the wet warmth of Jen's cunt touch hers. It was electric. And then they separated slightly again as Jen adjusted her position and Jill's lust lost all constraints. She was desperate to feel Jen's cunt against her again and she was wiggling her bottom almost frantically in an attempt to bring them together. Then Jen, having found the angle she was looking for, slide them together cunt against Jill's once again. Jill moaned her approval, as this time their cunts lips more fully pushed together and slid past one another.

Jill and Jen starred lustily into each other's eyes as Jen pushed her cunt against Jill. Jill was surprised at how hot and slippery Jen cunt felt. After a few seconds elapsed Jen began slowly grinding her cunt against Jill.

"Oh my God!" Jill yelped as she threw her head back.

Several seconds later Jen pulled back several inches and everyone stared down at the two beautiful pussies just inches apart. Both were pink and swollen and covered in the cum that oozed from them. Jen's was covered in curly light blond hair and Jill's in fine curly brown hair, but everywhere both were covered in strands of glistening white cum.

"It is so hot that Jeff's cum is in me and Jack's is in you" Jen purred.

"This is the sexiest thing I've ever seen!" Jeff exclaimed.

Jen then pushed herself forward again and their cunts met again. This time Jen ran her sodden lips up and down the full length of Jill's cunt several times before concentrating on pushing their clits together. She soon found the perfect position and the girls rubbed their clits against each other in a steady rhythm. They could all hear the slippery sounds emanating from their union over their panting and moaning.

Jack and Jeff pulled themselves closer and started letting their hands wander all over Jen and Jill, pausing only briefly to squeeze a breast or pinch a nipple.

Jill suddenly stiffened and started convulsing in orgasm. Jen relentlessly held her rhythm against Jill's bucking pelvis and just as Jill's orgasm began to wane Jen's orgasm stuck her like a lightning bolt.

Jen pulled Jill even closer and screamed, "Fuck, Fuck, Fuuuck!"

Both Jill and Jen collapsed back on the bed and slowly and much more softly wiggled against each other. Both were trying to regain their breath.

As their breathing eased they focused more on trying to keep their cunts together and slowly increased their rhythm. Soon it was clear that their arousal was building again and within a few minutes they were once again pushing their clits together and orgasmic waves came crashing over them again. They each had two or three orgasms in this way over the course of only about ten minutes. Finally sweating and exhausted they both collapsed on the bed and reluctantly Jen released Jill from her scissor hold.

While the girls were completely spent the boys were very aroused by the spectacle they had just witnessed. Jeff was the first to act. He grabbed Jill's legs and spun her toward him and across the bed. As soon as he had her largely limp and sweaty body in position with her legs spread wide he climbed on top of her and thrust himself inside her exceedingly wet cunt and began fucking her hard.

Jack then did the same to Jen, but spinning her onto her stomach parallel to Jill. He then mounted her from behind straddling her legs as he entered her.

Both men fucked their wives in a frenzy of excitement. Both Jen and Jill were sexually spent but moaned softly under the onslaught. Jeff came first, grunting and moaning atop Jill. It took Jack several more minutes and then he squirted his third orgasm of the evening into Jen's hot wet cunt.

After several minutes Jack got up and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

In a few seconds those remaining on the bed heard the shower going in the bathroom.

Jill then pulled herself from the bed and said, "I need a shower too, I doubt Jack will mind if I join him." And she padded off to the bathroom.

Jen and Jeff cuddled together while they listened to the water cascading in the next room. After several minutes the shower shut off and Jack and Jill returned drying themselves with towels.