Jen's Birthday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

Without saying a word Jen got up and extended her hand to Jeff and led him to the bathroom. They showered together and gently washed and rinsed each other. When they emerged from the bathroom they saw that the lights were out and that Jill and Jack had climbed into the bed closest to the window and were fast asleep. So they both climbed back into the bed they had recently left and pulled the covers over them and cuddled closely with Jeff spooning Jen from behind. He kissed her softly on the back of her neck and within minutes they were fast asleep as well.

Aside from a few bathroom visits in the night all four slept soundly. It was not until the first light of day began to show dimly through the window that Jeff stirred. He woke and quietly made his way to the bathroom to pee. When he returned he slid back into bed with Jen trying not to disturb her. A few minutes later he heard some stirring from the adjacent bed and strained to see what was happening as the window shade was drawn and very little light was making it into the room.

He could just make out a silhouette rising on the bed. He could faintly see some movement but it was a few minutes before the increasing light allowed him to begin to see some contours. It was then he quickly realized that Jill was in the middle of the bed on her knees gently sucking and stoking Jack's cock and Jeff's own cock roared to life. A few minutes later in the ever improving light he could make out the perfect silhouette of Jill's body as she rose and impaled herself on Jack's cock.

It was a wondrous sight to behold as Jill's breasts could just be seen in the early morning light swaying to and fro as she slid up and down Jack's hard cock. Jeff reached down and began stroking his own very hard cock while he watched his beautiful wife fucking Jack. A moment later Jen stirred and she spooned Jeff from behind. Her skin felt wonderful against his. Jen then hoisted herself up on an elbow so she could gain a view of the action over Jeff.

"So fuckin hot" she purred in Jeff's ear as she reached her hand around and took over stroking his cock for him.

As more and more light entered the room Jen and Jeff could see that Jack was now thrusting deeply into Jill as she rode him and he reached up and began fondling her breasts. Jen and Jeff were mesmerized.

Soon Jack's pace quickened and all could sense he was about to cum. Just then Jill leaped from him and lowered her mouth to his cock. A few seconds later Jen and Jeff could see Jack spasming as he filled Jill's mouth with his cum.

Moments later as Jen and Jeff were subtly rubbing their own bodies together and staring at the action they saw Jill rise and walk toward them. As she came closer they could just see Jack's cum all over her lips and chin. Without saying a word she leaned in kissed Jeff passionately on the lips and thrusted her cum covered tongue deep in his mouth. Jeff was dizzy with excitement as he tasted the warm salty fluid in Jill's mouth. After breaking her kiss with Jeff, leaving his lips covered in Jack's cum, she turned to and pulled Jen's head toward her and kissed her deeply as well. Swirling her cum covered tongue in her mouth.

After breaking her kiss with Jen, Jill pulled the covers from them revealing their nakedness and Jen's hand wrapped around Jeff's very hard cock. Jill then knelt down and drew the tip of Jeff's cock into her mouth as Jen continued to stroke it.

Jen rolled Jeff onto his back and kissed him eagerly as Jill climbed onto the bed and resumed sucking on him as Jen stroked him. The cum and saliva from Jill's mouth quickly lubricated Jeff's hard cock and Jen's hand slipped easily up and down the length of at as Jill suck and licked the tip. Jen drew her body close to his and pressed her small breasts against his arm as she planted wet kisses on his neck and face. Within just a few minutes Jeff was writhing in orgasm has he sprayed his cum into Jill's mouth. Jill then slid up the bed and pulled Jen's face to hers once again and kissed her. For several minutes they probed each other's mouths with their tongues and swirled Jeff's cum between them.

Then Jill pulled Jen's legs wide and slide between them, reversing the positions they had occupied the evening before. Jill lightly touched Jen's inner thighs as she drew closer and closer. Ever so lightly Jill brushed her cunt against Jen's. Then she did it again and again increasing the duration of their contact each time. While their confluence was not nearly as wet and slippery as the evening before, their sex juices quickly lubricated their pussy lips as they dragged past one another.

Both Jen and Jill started breathing heavily as their pace quickened and they pushed against each other. Jeff slowly started to kiss Jen's face and neck as she had done to him as he had raced toward orgasm. Jill rotated and rather than sliding her cunt up and down Jen's she slid it side to side. This changed the sensation markedly and enabled her to reach Jen's breasts with her left hand. Jill slid slightly higher on Jen and rubbed her very wet and slippery pussy lips over Jen's clit. Seconds later Jen began to howl in orgasm and thrash about beneath Jill. Jeff took this opportunity to lunge forward and take Jen's left nipple into his mouth, which he sucked on hard as she writhed.

Soon after Jeff reached up and squeezed Jill's breasts and she began quickening the pace of her gyrations on Jen's crotch and she too was soon cumming.

Jill collapsed onto the bed next to Jen and kissed her deeply. After a few minutes Jen got up and went to the bathroom to pee. When she returned she climbed into bed with Jack and kissed him.

"This has been absolutely amazing!" she purred as she snuggled up next to him.

"I love you!"

"I love you too!"

Soon all four fell back to sleep and they did not wake until nearly two hours later.

As they stirred Jen ask, "does anyone want to go hiking?"

They all laughed.

Then Jeff offered, "how about we go down and partake in the continental breakfast and then come back up here and fuck one more time before we have to check out?"

"That sounds like an excellent plan!" Jen responded.

They all dressed and headed to the hotel lobby and had their fill of bagels, cream cheese, cereal, and watered down orange juice. When they returned to hotel room they had about an hour before they would need to check out.

Jack said, "What would you like to do next?"

Jen replied, "Well, I plan on fucking your brains out tonight if I am still able, so I'd like to fuck Jeff if that is alright with you?"

"That sounds lovely" Jack returned.

Jen reached out and took Jeff's hand and led him to the bed. She pulled his shirt over his head and pulled his pants and underwear to the floor and pushed him on the bed before stripping off her shirt and pants. As she moved toward the bed she spied Jill's black pumps on the floor next to the bed where they had been left the night before. On an impulse she slipped them on and climbed up on the bed.

Meanwhile Jack led Jill to the other bed and they undressed each other while they watched Jen kiss Jeff's feet and ankles and run her hands up and down his legs. Soon she crawled further up the bed and took his semi hard cock into her mouth. It took several minutes to fully harden.

Everyone was close to sexual exhaustion, but no one wanted to miss another opportunity to be with each other. Once she felt Jeff was sufficiently hard she moved up his body and pressed her chest against his and kissed him. For some time Jack and Jill simply cuddled and watched Jen and Jeff. But soon they too began caressing and kissing each other. The couples kissed and caressed each other for some time while slowly building their arousal. Then Jeff spun Jen around onto her back and pushed his way between her legs and slowly entered her while he kissed her passionately.

Both couples made love at a much more measured pace than they had previously, but they were thoroughly enjoying each other and were exploring each other in a variety of positions with all of their senses. When Jen finally felt herself building toward orgasm she spun Jeff onto his back and climbed up and straddled his head and lowered her cunt to his mouth. Jeff excitedly licked at Jen's clit as she ground it into his tongue. After several minutes her body convulsed in orgasm. After she'd finished she slid down Jeff's body and slid his cock back into her and fucked him in a slow steady rhythm.

On the next bed Jill was on all fours with Jack fucking her from behind. His arms reached around her and he squeezed her breasts. He then flipped her over and descended between her legs and licked her clit very slowly at first, but then increased his pace. Jill's orgasm soon overtook her and she moaned and writhed beneath him. When she finished Jack slid up her body and straddled her torso pushing his cock against her soft sexy breasts. Taking the hint Jill leaned down and covered his cock with her saliva before pulling him between her breasts. She pushed them together around his cock and he moaned as he slowly began fucking her breasts.

Meanwhile Jeff had flipped Jen back onto the bed on her stomach and he straddled her bottom and pressed his hard cock into her slippery cunt from behind. Her round soft ass felt wonderful underneath him and he fucked her hard while he reached under her and pawed at her breasts. Finally after many long hard strokes and approaching exhaustion his cock spasmed and he climaxed inside her.

Catching his breath still and sliding off Jen Jeff managed to catch the glorious sight of Jack squirting cum all over Jill's breasts before he collapsed next to her.

Once everyone had caught their breath they began packing up as they were supposed to have checked out 15 minutes earlier. Once packed and tidied up they checked out and decided to go for a short walk in the woods after all. After which they had lunch at a local diner before they said an affectionate goodbye on the diner parking lot.

As Jen made her way to the passenger side door of their minivan she said, "let's do this again sometime soon."

"Yes, let's!" Jeff and Jill answered together as they pulled themselves into their car.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers