Jen's Birthday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

Jack was kissing Jill's neck and Stacey pressed her body against Jill's and kissed the back of her neck. Jill could feel Stacey's large soft breasts pressing against her arm and side and Jack slipped his hand from Jill's breast and moved it down her belly and slid it under the front of her dress, touching her inner thigh and sending waves of electric shivers through her body. Slowly he slid his hand up her leg and soon found her hairy wet cunt. He could feel the heat emanating from her and is cock was straining against his pants. Very lightly he slid two of his fingers across her very slippery and swollen lips and she gasped, moaned, and turned her head. Seizing the moment, Stacey began kissing Jill deeply on the mouth, thrusting her tongue in her mouth.

While Jack pushed two of his fingers inside Jill, causing her legs to quiver and pulses of desire to shoot through her, Stacey unzipped the back of Jill's dress and pulled it off her shoulders, while continuing to kiss her passionately. Jill's dress began sliding down her very aroused body. The silky fabric slipped across Jill's very hard nipples until the dress finally it dropped straight to the floor. While Jill stepped out of the dress, now in a ball on the floor, Jack lowered his mouth to her breast and sucked gently on her nipple.

Their kiss parted, Stacey unzipped her own dress and slipped it from her shoulders and dropped it to the floor. Standing in only a lacy bra, stockings, garter and her heels she leaned back in and kissed Jill's neck. Stacey's large breasts and hard nipples strained against the sheer fabric of her bra and wet circles were expanding around the hard nipples as milk leaked from her in her highly aroused state.

Reaching behind her, Stacey unhitched her bra and pulling it off her shoulders let it fall to the floor. Her enormous round breasts with big pink nipples now swung heavily as she moved. Stacey pressed up against Jill and kissed her again on the mouth, while her hard wet nipples pressed against Jill's arm and left breast. Jack began alternately sucking on Jill and Stacey's nipples as he let his other hand travel up Stacey's thigh until he reached her beautiful hairy wet cunt. Milk began leaking out of both of Stacey's nipples and the sexy little drops ran down the soft underside of her breasts and onto Jill's arm.

In the room next door Jen continued licking the two hard cocks in front of her. Her cunt was very wet and all the things she wanted Jeff and John to do to her were spinning through her head. She had fantasized about fucking two men at the same time for a long time. She had always assumed if it were to happen that one of the men would be Jack, but luck of the draw had him in the next room doing who knows what with Jill and Stacey. Having two hard cocks to play with that were not her husband's excited her even more it turned out.

Jen stood, still holding a cock in each hand, and kissed both Jeff and John deeply, probing their mouths with her tongue. With her hot sexy body now within reach both men began caressing her. While Jeff felt her breasts and ass under her dress and swirled his tongue over hers, John dropped to his knees and began touching Jen's legs from her ankles up under her dress to her inner thighs. Eventually his fingers traveled to her dripping wet cunt, which on a whim she had shaved in anticipation of this weekend.

Without any hair impeding his view, he could easily feel all the folds of her swollen and wet pussy lips. Her breathing quickened and she kissed Jeff even more passionately. John slid under her dress and began kissing his way up her inner thigh until his lips reached her cunt and he began licking her, softly at first and the more vigorously. No longer able to stand on her own given her level of arousal, Jeff held her in his arms while kissing her neck. Desperately wanting to see her sexy body, Jeff pulled the straps of her dress off her shoulders and lowered her dress, exposing her breasts. They were little mounds with small and very hard pink nipples and she moaned loudly as Jeff alternatively took each nipple into his mouth and sucked.

Having largely forgotten what might be going on in the next room, they were startled to hear load moans from the room next door. For a few seconds Jen, John, and Jeff froze and listened. Now quiet and focused on the happenings next door they heard the faint rhythmic squeaking of the bed and what was clearly Jill moaning and panting. Louder and louder they could hear her racing toward climax and they were each immensely turned on by the sound, all wondering what might be driving her to such intense levels of ecstasy.

Next door, Jack was now completely naked and lying on the bed. Jill, wearing only her strappy heels, was riding Jack's large cock while facing the foot of the bed and his feet. Between her long splayed legs, where Jack's cock slid in and out of her slippery cunt, Stacey was on her hands and knees devouring her sex. Stacey's large breasts swung beneath her as she licked and sucked on Jill's clit. Jill was convulsing in what appeared to be a long continuous orgasm, her tits jiggling with every shudder of her body. Stacey's voluptuous body was wiggling with excitement as she continued to lick Jill's cunt and occasionally Jack's cock and balls, her voluptuous ass framed by her garter belt and stockings and her sexy pumps pointing off the bed.

Their arousal now taken to a new level by the continuing sounds of Jill's orgasm from the other room, Jeff and John pulled Jen to the bed. They laid her on her back with her legs spread and her dress around her waist. John leaped onto the bed between Jen's legs and plunged his tongue inside her wet cunt. Jeff crawled up to the head of the bed and began kissing Jen on the mouth while lightly pinching her hard nipples.

Jen was writhing in sexual excitement. Running through her head were all the fantasies she frequently had about fucking two men at once. Some she had intimately shared with Jack over the years, while others she had enjoyed by herself. She would often masturbate to the fantasy of two men fucking her at the same time. Sometimes she imagined a cock in her ass and cunt at the same time, but at other times she would picture having both cocks in her cunt pounding her hard until they both filled her with their cum. Occasionally she would use both her vibrator and the large dildo she kept in the bottom drawer of her bedside table to pleasure herself and would come to an incredibly intense orgasm. On a few occasions Jack had fucked her ass while she fucked her pussy with the giant dildo and she nearly lost consciousness her orgasm was so intense.

Presently, she became fixated on the idea of having both Jeff and John's cocks inside her. She tried to relax and reminded herself that the six of them would be together for the entire long weekend and there was no need to rush. She became lost in the sensation of John licking her clit while Jeff sucked on her nipples. She could feel a wave building inside her. In addition to swirling his tongue on her clit, John inserted two fingers in her cunt and began to rub her g-spot. This additional stimulation caused the wave to begin to crest inside her and quickly the wave broke and washed over her entire body as she trembled in an intense orgasm.

Jeff and John continued to lick her gently as her breathing gradually slowed. When her mind cleared enough to focus her attention on her lovers she pulled Jeff toward her into a position where his hard dripping cock was inches from her lips. She leaned forward and drew him into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the tip of him while gently fondling his balls. John pulled himself up and placed the tip of his hard thick cock against her swollen and wet cunt lips. He gently pushed the large slippery head of his cock just past the entrance of her wet cunt. Jen was surprised how easily he was able penetrate her with his very thick cock and she found the feeling of him stretching her opening exceedingly arousing. She knew she must be very wet in order to have accommodated him so effortlessly. Just then he thrust the remaining length deep inside her and began fucking her hard as she wrapped her long sexy legs around him. His large cock fully penetrating her felt amazing and as she was fucked, she sucked more and more of Jeff's cock into her mouth and he began thrusting eagerly past her lips.

Within minutes John was quickening his pace and was very close to cumming. Jeff reached down and slid two fingers along Jen's slippery lips that were parted around John's large hard penis. Sliding them to the top of her cunt he began rubbing her clit and she began to thrash around as the sensations overwhelmed her. John began thrusting inside her as deeply as he could reach and began grunting as streams of hot slippery cum flooded her cunt. After pulling his hard long slippery cock from her John collapsed on the bed next to Jen and began sucking on her breast. Jeff pulled his cock from her mouth and moved down her body getting between her sexy legs.

In the pause in the action Jeff could now hear the bed in the next room squeaking again, which left him wondering what might now be happening next door. He could only imagine what Jill might be doing with Jack and Stacey. The thought of his beautiful wife engaging in hot sex with Jack and Stacey was driving him wild with desire. He ached to see her and touch her. Looking down at Jen's cunt he could see her wet swollen lips slick with John's cum. He pressed the head of his cock against her opening and wiped the slippery juices all over the sensitive tip.

Next door, Jill lay on the bed with Stacey on top of her in a 69 position, both eagerly licking each other's clits. Jack was behind Stacey fucking her while he squeezed her full round ass. Stacey and Jill's breasts jiggled and bounced with each of Jack's thrusts. Jack's long hard cock fucking her and Jill's tongue on her clit were quickly driving Stacey toward an orgasm. She could hardly keep her tongue in contact with Jill's pussy. She could feel the milk spontaneously squirting from her heavy breasts all over Jill stomach as her orgasm reached her.

Just as Jeff pushed the full length of his cock into Jen's very slippery cunt, Stacey's orgasmic screams could be heard echoing through the condo. As he slipped his cock in and out cum oozed out of Jen and coated his balls and dripped down Jen's ass wetting the bed cover. Building toward his own climax, Jeff continued to thrust the full length of his cock in and out of Jen.

But before he could get there Jen remembered one of her fantasies and begged him, "spin me over and fuck my ass while I suck on John's cock!"

Spinning her over onto all fours with her dress still disheveled around her waist, Jeff began fucking her wet slippery cunt from behind, coating his cock with John and her juices. Then he pulled it out and placed the slippery head against her beautiful pink asshole, smearing their cum all over it. Then he thrust it back into her cunt to gather more lubrication on his cock and then pulled it out and pressed the very slick head of his cock into Jen's ass. While he waited for her to get use to his girth he caressed her long sexy legs and feet, which were still clad in her sexy sandals.

John slid beneath her and began pinching her nipples. She was squirming with anticipation and moaning loudly and Jeff began pushing the full length of his cock into her ass. She moaned deeply in approval. Now able to slide in and out of her easily Jeff commenced fucking her in a steady slow rhythm. She drew John's still hard cock into her mouth and she could feel another orgasm quickly building as Jeff's cock was sliding in and out of her slick ass.

In the adjacent room, Jack continued to fuck Stacey from behind. With Stacey's clit too sensitive at the moment for Jill's attentions following her orgasm, Jill had slid back underneath Stacey's cunt and began licking Jack's balls and reaching back with her hands she caressed his muscular butt as he thrust his cock in and out of Stacey. This was quickly more than Jack could stand and he began grunting loudly as he squirted his cum deep inside Stacey's cunt. After a few more thrusts he pulled his long, hard, and slick cock from Stacey and slid it into Jill's waiting mouth, releasing the last of his cum on her tongue.

Jill greedily sucked the juices from his cock and teased the now supersensitive tip with her tongue. Satisfied that she had gotten all the cum from his cock, Jill released it and focused her attention on gently licking the folds of Stacey's sexy cunt where large drops of Jack's slippery hot cum were forming. Stacey began to squirm once again and her clit throbbed with excitement as Jill's tongue swirled around her very wet pussy.

Meanwhile, despite squirming with excitement, Jen was managing to suck on John's still hard cock while caressing his balls. She could smell and taste herself on his cock. John slid his body around so he could reach Jen's sex and began rubbing two fingers around Jen's slippery clit and Jen immediately began to shake and scream as electric shock waves ran through her body. This was too much for Jeff and he began squirting cum deep inside her. Jen collapsed on her belly with Jeff still deep in her ass, her muscles contracting and gently squeezing the remaining cum from Jeff's cock, who lay on top of her softly kissing her neck and trying to regain his breath. With their lust quieted they could now hear the bed next door squeaking very loudly and moans of pleasure.

Next door, Jill continued to suck and lick on Stacey's cunt and clit. Her rising excitement drove Stacey to focus again on bringing Jill to an orgasm and she began sliding her tongue up and down the length of Jill's cunt and every so often she would plunge her tongue inside Jill's pussy as deeply as she could. While the women licked and sucked on each other's wet cunts with increasing abandon, Jack placed his now semi-hard cock back inside Stacey's cunt and began fucking her anew. Soon Stacey began to focus her attention on Jill's clit and continuously flicked her tongue across it, all the while caressing Jill's long beautiful legs which were splayed out in front of her. Jack's cock was again reaching full hardness as it slide in and out of Stacey's very wet cunt. Sliding his cock from her he moved to the other end of the bed and slide the big hard cockhead into Jill's slippery wet cunt as Stacey lapped at her clit.

Jill's orgasm began to build quickly with Jack's cock began pistoning in and out of her and Stacey focused relentlessly on her clit. Before long waves of pleasure pulsed through her body and she quivered and shook, her cunt muscles contracting around Jack's hard throbbing cock while he thrust in and out of her as hard as he could. Just as Jill's orgasm began to subside Jack's cock exploded once again and she could feel the hot jets of cum filling her.

Next door, Jeff, Jen, and John lay in a heap of tangled bodies catching their breaths and listening to the sounds of sex emanating from the next room. Once the sounds next door had eased, Jeff rose and kissed Jen deeply on the mouth. He then excused himself and said he was going to his and Jill's empty room next door to shower. Picking up his clothes that were strewn across the floor he walked to his room, which thus far had not seen any of their sexual exploits. Once there he dropped his clothes and entered the bathroom and turned on the shower. Stepping in to the shower he let the hot water pour over his body and slowly washed himself.

As he rinsed himself clean his thoughts were fixed on what Jill must have experienced that evening. His mind whirled through all sorts of tantalizing possibilities. As he toweled off he wondered when she might return to him - what was she doing now? He was not sure he could bear it much longer and he contemplated going to find her, or at least going to the door of that bedroom to listen or perhaps even sneak a peek. But just then he heard the door to their room open and as he emerged from the bathroom she entered. She wore her dress and heels as she had earlier in the evening, but the dress was a bit disheveled and her hair was tousled. She looked absolutely stunning. They met in a long embrace and kissed deeply.

Their lips parting, "I love you" he said.

"I love you too".

He led her to the bed and they sat on the edge of it and kissed again, more softly this time, and he caressed her from her neck to her calf.

"I can hardly wait - I want to hear every detail", Jeff said.

Bending forward, Jill unclasped the straps on the back of her heels and kicked them off. She stood and pulled the dress off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor leaving her body completely bare for him to feast his eyes on. Her nipples were very hard and jutted out and her skin was flushed pink. She considered taking a shower herself, but then decided Jeff would appreciate a chance to experience her sodden cunt. Then she turned toward their suitcase opened on the floor and bent over, showing him her beautiful sexy ass. As she reached into the suitcase and pulled out one of his flannel shirts he gained an excellent view of her cunt. Her labia and vulva were engorged and a deeper pink than normal and glistened with moisture. Standing upright Jill slide into the flannel shirt and turned back toward Jeff. Several of the upper buttons remained undone and through the opening Jeff could see glimpses the soft curves of her breasts. Jill crawled into bed and pulled Jeff down next to her and they began kissing each other with soft gentle licks with their tongues.

After a few minutes of kissing and gentle fondling Jeff said, "I want to hear all about it, what happened?!", his cock throbbing with arousal.

Jill began to tell him what happened when she, Jack and Stacey had entered the bedroom a couple of hours previously. "At first it was a bit awkward as we all tentatively stood there, unsure of what to do," she said. "But Stacey quickly took charge, first grabbing my hand and then Jack's, she then drew all three of us closer together and began kissing Jack", Jill seductively whispered into Jeff's ear as her fingers made their way up his inner thigh.

"After a few soft kisses she began thrusting her tongue into Jack's mouth, while she pulled me even closer to them", Jill panted in Jeff's ear as she began to tickle his balls.

"Then Jack turned and kissed me on the neck and then my lips, while Stacey pressed her large soft breasts against me", Jill breathed in Jeff's ear and ran the tips of her fingers up his cock.

Just as electric waves pulsed through Jeff's body there was a knock on the door which caused them to freeze and instinctively pull the sheet over them. Before they could respond the door was pushed open and Jen stepped asking if it was alright if she came in. Jen was wearing only a thin silky chemise that was see-through enough that her pink nipples could easily be seen. Jill and Jeff recovered enough from the surprise to respond and the both said, "of course."

Jen hopped into bed next to Jill and said, "great, you tired poor Jack out so much he was passed out when I got out of the shower."

Jeff said, "Jill was just beginning to tell me about their adventures."

"I was hoping Jack would fill me in, please do tell", encouraged Jen as she cozied up against Jill.

Jill began retelling the earlier events and the temperature in the room seemed to rise with each word and Jen and Jeff began to squirm as Jill revealed more and more details. At first Jen and Jeff began caressing Jill's arms, shoulders and neck, but soon toes, feet and legs began to intertwine beneath the sheet that now lay draped over them from the waist down. Sitting up long enough to slide her chemise up over head and onto the floor, Jen pressed her now naked body up against Jill. And after slowly unbuttoning the remaining buttons on the flannel shirt Jill wore, she slid her hand under the soft fabric and began lightly squeezing Jill's breasts. Jill's nipples hardened as Jen's fingers slowly circled them one after the other. Meanwhile, Jill was simultaneously teasing Jeff's hard cock and the inside of Jen's thigh ever so gently with her fingers while continuing to tell her tale. By the time she arrived at the point in the account where she was mounting Jack's hard cock wearing nothing but her strappy heels, both Jen and Jeff were moaning with desire.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers