Jen's Birthday Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers

Jill described the feeling of his cock thrusting in and out of her and the vision of Stacey's nearly naked body seductively crawling toward them from the end of the bed, her large soft breasts swaying, milk dripping from her engorged nipples and her eyes filled with lust.

"And she began hungrily licking at my clit and caressing Jack's balls as his hard cock thrust in and out of me", Jill moaned. "Electric explosions were ripping through my body! My tits were jiggling wildly and Jack grabbed both at once and squeezed them, his pace quickening."

Jill felt the tip of Jeff's cock get very wet and slippery as a large droplet of pre-cum oozed from him to her fingers. And Jen grabbed Jill's hand, which was ever so lightly caressing her inner thigh, and pulled it to her pussy. Jill slide two fingers up and down the length of Jen's cunt and found that she was slippery wet with excitement.

Jill moaned, "Stacey ran a finger down my slick and wet pussy lips touching where Jack's hard cock and I met. It felt electric to have her touching us like that while we fucked. Then she slid her finger across my asshole, which was slick with the juices emanating from my cunt. She swirled little circles around it, which quickly brought me to the brink. When she pushed her finger inside me the enormous wave that had been building inside me crashed and I orgasmed. I could feel my cunt spasming around Jack's thick cock. Stacey continued to lick me as I thrashed about on Jack and every time her lips and tongue touched my clit an electric shockwave would flash through my body."

Jen leaned forward and drew Jill's hard nipple into her mouth and then kissed her on the mouth, sliding her tongue inside her.

"That is so hot", Jen whispered. "I often fantasize about being licked like that while being fucked. I very much hope to make that fantasy a reality this weekend."

Jeff asked, "What other fantasies are you hoping to experience this weekend?"

Jen paused for a moment as she seemed to be debating how much she should share, but she was so aroused she felt emboldened to share her every fantasy, "I desperately want to be fucked by two cocks at the same time", she finally blurted out. "I want two cocks inside me at the same time! I often masturbate thinking about it and sometimes Jack fucks my ass while I fuck my cunt with a large dildo."

"You want to have a cock in your ass and cunt at the same time?", Jill asked.

"Yes! I want them to fuck me hard and spray their cum deep inside me!! Many times though I fanaticize about both cocks fucking my cunt. I frequently will watch a video that Jack and I downloaded that shows a women fucking two men at the same time. The finale when both men cum in her and all over each other drives me wild. Their white slippery cum is everywhere! While I watch it I fuck myself with my vibrator and dildo and I cum so hard."

"Well, I am very interested in helping you make that fantasy a reality", Jeff proposed.

Jill asked, "What other fantasies do you have?"

With the cork out of the fantasy bottle and feeling so very excited, Jen went on, "I caught Jack masturbating to a video one night. He had his pants at his ankles sitting on the sofa watching a video on his laptop. I walked up behind him and he did not see me so I stayed very quiet and watched for several minutes.

In the video he was watching three naked women were kissing and foundling each other's large breasts while lying on a bed. They then formed a triangle with each woman licking another's cunt while they moaned and writhed about. I became very wet and excited watching the women and Jack stroke his hard cock. Then the blond women moved up, grabbed her large tit and rubbed her hard nipple up and down the brunette women's cunt. The black women, whom the brunette had been licking, rotated around and let her large breasts hang in the face of brunette who was writhing as she got her cunt tit fucked. The brunette sucked hungrily on the black women's tits and began to grind her clit against the very their slippery nipple between her legs. The black women then began caressing the brunette's smaller breasts and pinching her nipples. Very quickly the brunette began to cum against the blonde's beautiful tit. I was weak kneed and could barely stand. And then I heard Jack moan, breaking my focus on the women on the screen, and when I looked down I saw streams of cum shooting from his cock as he stroked it feverishly. I snuck out of the room and went into my bedroom, stripped off my pants, lied down in my bed and began rubbing my clit and within minutes was convulsing in an orgasm."

"Ever since then I often fantasized about making love to another women like that - having her rub her tit against my clit until I orgasm."

"I think that is a very interesting idea", Jill whimpered.

Jen reached down and slide her fingers across Jill's cunt, "Oh my, your pussy is so wet", Jen purred.

"I am very turned on and my cunt is still full of Jack's cum", Jill panted. "I was keeping it all in there because I thought Jeff would like it. He often talks about wanting to fuck my cum-filled cunt."

Jeff moaned and Jen gasped in excitement.

"I just wish I could have watched him cum in you", Jeff said as he slid his hands down to Jill's cunt to feel it.

He found Jen was finger fucking Jill with two of her fingers and slippery cum oozing out of her, covering her pussy lips. Jill pulled Jeff's cock toward her mouth and began licking and sucking it, while Jen and Jeff played with her cunt.

"I want to taste Jack's cum inside of you", Jen panted as she began licking all around Jill's pussy, occasionally plunging her tongue inside her.

Jill began moaning loudly as she sucked and stroked Jeff's cock. Then Jen focused on Jill's clit, licking and sucking on it while she finger fucked her slippery cunt. Within minutes Jill was cumming. She let go of Jeff's cock, her back arching as spasms of electricity ran through her as Jen's mouth remained locked on her cunt. Just as Jill's orgasm began to ebb, Jen quickly moved up the bed and straddled Jill's head, her pink and swollen pussy lips dripping wet with excitement. Reaching down in a frantic rush she pulled her pussy lips apart causing her swollen clit to jut out and she lowered her sex to Jill's still panting mouth.

Nearly just as quickly, Jeff hauled around to the foot of the bed and positioned himself between Jill's long splayed legs. Just as Jill began to eagerly lick Jen's cunt he pushed the entire length of his cock into her sodden pussy and began fucking her deeply. Seconds later, Jen began to convulse as her own orgasm flooded Jill's mouth. This wildly erotic display pushed Jeff over the edge and he began filling Jill's cunt with his own cum in several long spasms. Collapsing in a heap, the three tried to catch their breath, while slowly kissing and caressing each other's sweaty bodies.

Their lust quenched for the moment, they snuggled and gradually they drifted off to sleep.

tailfin
tailfin
102 Followers