Jen's Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, what else did he make you do?" Erica noticed that the blouse, besides being too small, was not buttoned properly.

"Oh!" Jen looked down, seeing for the first time, that in her haste to cover up, she had misaligned the buttons. The result was a lopsided shirt, which left a gaping hole, revealing a bit of the pink bra underneath.

Erica had a voracious sexual appetite and Jen was the tastiest dish she had even had. She reached for her glass and took a sip of wine. "You know your rent was due today."

Jen could only stare at the floor in embarrassment.

"Should I take your silence to mean that we won't be getting it, again this month?"

Jen looked down at the floor and could only shake her head no.

"I told you that while you lived here, you should consider yourself Uncle Jimmy's property, remember?"

Jen finally looked up and met her aunt's gaze, with a look of fear. "W-where is Uncle Jimmy?" Jen stuttered.

Erica stepped closer to the sexy schoolgirl. "You're lucky baby, he is at his poker night. Imagine if it had been here tonight? All those men, drinking beer and in walks a naughty schoolgirl for their amusement?" The idea frightened Jen.

Erica took hold of her nieces chin and drew her face close to hers. Erica loved Jen's big, naïve eyes, smooth, flawless skin and her luscious lips, which always seemed to glisten with lip-gloss. Erica placed her lips on them but sensed reluctance.

"Just relax your mouth Jen. Let me control it, like I control the rest of you."

Jen tried to relax and soon found herself in a passionate embrace. Their tongues danced and played. Erica controlled the action, teasing her nieces tongue with hers, then pulling playfully at Jen's lower lip with her mouth. Jen tried to break the kiss, but her aunt wouldn't allow it. Eventually she stepped back, smiled and sat herself down on the couch. Jen stood, breathless and confused about what to do and how she felt. She was embarrassed, but actually enjoyed being kissed.

"Lift up your skirt."

"What?!? Aunt Erica, please! I want to go back to my apartment."

"You heard me. I want to see if being a naughty girl for your brother got you wet."

Jen timidly lifted the short plaid skirt, revealing her little pink panties to her aunt.

Erica smiled. "So pretty." She ran her hand up and down Jen's long sexy legs, causing Jen to tense up.

"Please...no."

"Did you show your pretty panties to Mike?"

"Uh, yes. He saw them...he said he liked them."

"I bet he did." She ran he hand lightly along Jen's panties, brushing against their crotch. The teasing touch made Jen tremble.

"How far did you go? I bet going to second base with Mike got you so wet. Or was it third base this time? Did you let your brother touch your sweet pussy?"

"Oh! Aunty...third, it was third base. Just third." Jen babbled. It wasn't all the way, right? No, that didn't count. Jen was flustered by the possibility. She was unsure how to classify what had happened to her.

"Did he make you cum?"

"No, Aunt Erica."

"Poor baby. But he made you wet. I can feel it." Erica eased her hand back and forth between Jen's legs. Each time applying more and more pressure. Through the meager material, she could feel her niece's warmth and wetness.

"Oh, aunty..."

"Did you make him cum?"

"No, aunt Erica. We were at the Point..." Jen offered between pants. "Security came and we had to leave."

"You got Mike all hot and bothered in this sexy little outfit and he never came? Oh, the poor boy." Erica's finger worked its way into Jen's panties and found her moist slit.

"Aunty...oh, oh!"

"You were a naughty little girl tonight, weren't you?"

Jen knew what her aunt wanted to hear and whispered. "Uh, yes, yes I was."

"You know what happens to naughty little girls, don't you?"

"What...no, what?" Jen nervously replied.

"They get their little bums spanked. Across my lap!"

Jen was frustrated that her aunt had stopped teasing her pussy and was embarrassed that she felt that way. She then felt further embarrassment laying herself across the lap of her aunt, dressed as a schoolgirl. "Please, no."

Erica flipped the skirt up onto Jen's back and pulled her panties down. Cupping her niece's ass, marveling at the feel of the round, firm, fleshy cheeks.

She brought her hand down on Jen's bubble-butt.

Slap!

"Ow!" Jen was startled at the sting on her behind.

"So naughty, teasing your brother."

Slap!

"Ow!"

"And not having the rent for Uncle Jimmy."

Slap!

"Ow!"

Jen was squirming on her aunt's lap. Anticipating the spanking to continue, but instead Erica slid her hand inside Jen's panties and a probing finger worked its way inside the young woman. "Mmm, you are so wet baby."

"Uh...yes, yes."

Erica pushed it in further, exploring her niece. "This is what Mike wanted. But it's mine, you're all mine."

"Oh...oh, yes!" Jen was willing to agree to almost anything as her arousal grew.

In a mocking voice Erica continued to tease her niece. "However will you pay the rent? You need to make it up to Uncle Jimmy somehow, you know." Erica began to thrust her finger in and out of her young niece.

"Oh, yes."

"I needs to be something naughty...hmmm, next time the poker game is here at the house, you could play hostess. Mmm...the guys would love you. You'll wear some slutty little cocktail dress and serve them drinks. Waiting on them, hand and foot. Maybe we can even have Mike join the game. I bet your brother would like to have you serve him," she laughed.

"Maybe whoever the big winner is, gets to take you right there on the poker table, in front of the other men. Would you like that baby?"

Jen could only moan as her aunt filled her head with wildly arousing images and her pussy with her fingers.

"Or maybe Uncle Jimmy and I will take you into the master bedroom and make you our slave. I'll wear a strap-on dildo and fuck your sweet pussy, while Jimmy takes your hot ass. Have you ever been double-penetrated baby?"

"Oh, oh, no." Jen was hopelessly aroused, unable to avoid the hand of her aunt or the images she placed in her mind.

"I know!" Erica said excitedly. "Tomorrow you can pay off the rent with some chores. Like washing Jimmy's car. Wear one your sexiest bikinis, the smallest one you have and get the car and yourself all wet. Mmm...wet like you are right now baby. Yes, tomorrow you'll pay Uncle Jimmy with a sexy car wash."

Jen couldn't take any more stimulation to her body or her mind. She arched her back and clenched down on her aunt's fingers, her entire body tense with anticipation.

A powerful orgasm gripped Jen as her aunt held her tightly. "Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! Oooh! Oh! Oh, oh..."

Finally, Jen found release from the arousal of her long, naughty night. The orgasm eventually subsided and Jen lay exhausted, across the lap of her aunt.

Erica eased her off her lap and onto the couch. "And here I thought this was going to be just another dull night at home. You better get that sweet ass to bed baby, you are gonna need some rest."

Erica grinned at the fun she had at her niece's expense, while she watched her dress. She wanted to take the girl to her room and continue their game. But decided to wait. She wanted her husband to have some fun, to see Jen as his plaything. Then, she could enjoy the tempting teen without worrying that her husband might question her motives. In fact, she decided that while her husband enjoyed the car wash the next day, she would indulge in a bit of shopping and at the top of her list was a strap-on dildo, which she would subject Jen to, in the very near future.

Before Jen could leave, Erica approached her and spoke in a stern tone..."Don't disappoint me tomorrow. Give Uncle Jimmy a show." With that she slapped her niece on the ass, sending Jen scurrying for the door.

Saturday morning arrived and Jen woke nervous about the day ahead. She was happy about being able to do some chores, in lieu of paying her rent this month, but the idea of being in the yard alone with her uncle was unsettling. Jen showered quickly and decided to get an early start, in the hopes of avoiding her uncle altogether. She glanced at the clock and was horrified to see that it was already approaching noon.

"Damn! I guess I kinda overslept."

Quickly she dressed herself as her aunt had instructed her, in her red, string bikini. It did little to conceal her ripe, young body, which she was not anxious to expose to her uncle. She decided to also put on a white tank top and a pair of tiny jean shorts. The shorts were well worn and a few years old, they covered most of Jen's teen tush, but none of her luscious legs.

When she headed down to the yard, she was disheartened to see her uncle already there. He was sitting under a canopy, on a cushioned wicker sofa, sipping a beer from a little cooler.

"Nice of you to join me." He sarcastically greeted her.

Jen couldn't be bothered to respond. She quickly retrieved items from the garage beneath her apartment to get to work, a hose, bucket, large sponge and a few bottles of cleaners. Jen began washing the car with a large soapy sponge, careful to avoid getting herself too wet. She also tried to avoid the lustful stare of her uncle, not to mention his taunts.

"I know work like this is beneath you, but get used to it."

Jen never liked her uncle. Se always saw him as creepy and a bit of a bully. But her feelings for him had grown even more intense, since their last encounter. She hated the fact that he had forced himself on her. Even worse was that the encounter resulted in her having a humiliating orgasm.

"Now clean the windshield. He barked out."

"But...I can't reach."

"Climb up on the hood. Damn, for a college student, you aren't too bright."

Jen bristled at the comment. Carefully she climbed onto the hood of the car, on all fours. Jen sprayed and wiped the windshield as quickly as she could, knowing that she was giving her uncle a great look at her ass.

Jimmy grinned as her firm ass cheeks were partially exposed by the tiny shorts.

As Jen began to climb down, her uncle spoke up. "Not so fast, I think you missed a spot."

"Where?" Jen was annoyed.

"I can see it from here, miss smarty pants. Get your ass back up on that hood."

Jen sighed and climbed back into the embarrassing position. "I don't see it Uncle Jimmy."

"Keep looking," he teased. "I see it."

"Damn, you make one sexy hood ornament." Jimmy grabbed the hose and shot a blast of water right at Jen's ass. "It's right here!"

"Uh! Uncle Jimmy!" Feeling insulted Jen climbed back off. "The windshield is fine."

"So are you...looks like you are getting a little hot Jen."

"Yeah...well, it's hot out here.

"Why don't you take that bucket of water and dump it over your head and cool off."

"No, thank you."

"I'm not asking Jen. I want to see you get wet."

But Jen was defiant. "No!"

"When I say I want you wet, I mean it." Now it was Jimmy who was getting hot.

Jimmy stood up and shook a can of beer as he approached her. "Stick out your tits."

Jen was scared, but obediently thrust her chest out as her uncle approached.

Jimmy popped open the bud, and sprayed Jen with the suds. It went all over not only Jen's top, but also her face and hair. The rest of the can was then carefully poured all over Jen's perky breasts. As the beer flowed, the flimsy white tank top became completely see through. The shirt was like a second skin now and both of them watched as Jen's red bikini top came into view. Poking through the soaked material were indications of Jen's nipples, much to the delight of her uncle.

"Uncle Jimmy!"

"Now, I want a show, god damn it." He crushed the empty beer can in his large hand for emphasis. Jen swallowed hard and wiped the beer from her face. Uttering a meek, "yes, sir," as Jimmy walked back to his seat. She could not understand how her loving paw-paw, could have raised such a horrible man.

Jen mustered her confidence and began slowly swaying her hips in front of the car. Knowing she needed to obey his commands.

"That a girl." Jimmy approved.

Jen danced between him and the car for a moment, turning her body to allow Jimmy a good view. Then she danced back along the car and peeled the soaked top off. Dunking it in the bucket, she proceeded to use it as a rag and polish the car's side and hood. As she ran her shirt along the car she shook her breasts in her uncle's direction. They bounced obscenely in the meager bikini top, which offered no support. The result was embarrassing to Jen, but wildly erotic to her uncle.

Then moving her shirt in a circular motion on the hood, she moved her hips in an enticingly similar fashion.

Jimmy was in awe of her and wanted more. "Damn! Now take those shorts off."

Jen moved back in front of the car and proceeded to wiggle out of the wet denim. The shorts were so tight, they almost pulled the bikini bottoms off with them, but Jen quickly pulled them back into place.

"Fuck! Dance. Dance for me!" Jimmy groaned, seeing more of her exposed.

Wearing nothing but her bikini now, she continued to move her body. With her arms extended overhead, she shook her hips, like a belly-dancer. Her movements almost caused the bikini to come lose, so Jen slowed down and readjusted the material. She turned her back on her uncle and continuing to sway, made her way back to the car, afraid to get too close to him.

Jen was doing her best to act sexy, to appease her uncle, but even she had no idea just how good her performance was. She retrieved the soapy sponge and squeezed it over herself; the suds slowly cascaded over the curves of her young body. Between her breasts, down her sexy stomach, into her belly button and then over the wet bikini bottoms, which were little more than a red triangle attached by a string.

Jimmy stared, as he watched the hottest display he had ever seen. "Damn."

Next Jen placed the sponge between her ass and the side of the car. Bending at the waist a bit, she began to grind her hips, squeezing water and suds to trail down the side of the car as well as her long legs.

"Put your hands on the hood of the car and bend over."

Nervously Jen assumed the position.

"Push that tush out."

Jen reluctantly thrust her bikini-clad bum out as far as she could. Her perfectly round cheeks were barely concealed to Jimmy's lustful gaze. He took a moment to admire the view, his hot car, which was built for speed and his hot niece, who he believed was built for sex.

"Now wiggle it. Move that ass!"

Jen pulled the bikini up a bit, afraid it might fall off. From where her uncle sat, it appeared that she was pulling it up, tightly into her crotch, to tease him. She began moving her his back and forth hypnotically. Jen had such a tiny waist, which led to a perfectly round ass, which stuck out enticingly. The view was driving Jimmy crazy.

"That's it, you little ass shaker. Faster now!"

Jen hated being spoken to so crassly, but obeyed, shaking her firm, fleshy cheeks.

"More! More!"

Jen knew what he wanted to see and she began popping her ass, causing her cheeks to bounce obscenely, in the tiny bikini bottoms.

Suddenly she felt a hand on her back, holding her down on the hood. Jimmy wanted more and was going to take it. His other hand easily pulled off the bikini bottoms, which were tied at either hip.

"Uncle Jimmy, please, no!"

While dancing around in her bikini had left Jen feeling aroused, she wasn't quite ready for his large, rigid cock pressing against her pussy. But Jimmy was unrelenting. He desired Jen in a way he had never known before. His lust was almost animalistic. She was just too good-looking and too stuck-up to resist. He wanted to punish her and could think of no better way to do it.

"Oh yeah, yeah!" He groaned as he worked his cock into her. He pressed forward, opening Jen and forcing his cock deeper inside. "I know you want it baby. Only a slut would dance around like that."

His words hurt as much as his cock did. No! It wasn't true, Jen thought, it couldn't be true. She knew she was a good girl. "Uh, uh, please Uncle Jimmy, please stop."

Jimmy handled Jen like he did his car, driving her hard and fast. The car hood under her was as unforgiving, as was her uncle's pounding of her from behind. Jimmy felt a rush, similar to when he drove his car at high speeds, driving his cock in and out of Jen. Her tight pussy, squeezing his cock the entire time.

Jen looked over her shoulder at her uncle with a look of disgust, which only caused him to fuck her more aggressively. "You think you're better than me? You're a spoiled brat...my little slut. My bikini-wearing, ass-shaking slut."

The words and the hard fucking were causing Jen to whimper. Jimmy looked down and watched as her ass trembled and shook from the impact of his thrusts. "Look at that ass, it never stops shaking."

Jimmy was getting close and withdrew his cock. He proceeded to rub it along the crack of Jen's ass. He showered her with cum, covering her lower back and ass with his hot, sticky lust.

"Ugh, ugh! Fuck yeah!"

Finally Jimmy eased off and turned Jen over.

Placing his hand under her head, he grabbed a handful of hair, bringing her face to his. "You are so fucking hot." Then he pressed his mouth against hers. Jen whimpered, as she was helpless to stop him from kissing her intimately.

"But you know that, don't you?" He groaned as he fondled the most beautiful face he had ever seen. "But just like the car, you're my property." Jen cringed at the crude comment. Which only made Jimmy want to prove it to her more.

As she stood, on shaky legs and started to walk away, Jimmy reprimanded her. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Back to my apartment?" Jen said hopefully.

"Turn around!" Jimmy commanded as he picked up the hose.

He pulled the bikini top off and proceeded to wash Jen with a wide, steady spray. To Jen, the water felt somewhat refreshing at first, but like all things with her uncle, it soon degenerated. Jimmy proceeded to order her around, allowing him to spray every inch of her clean.

"Arms behind your head. Chest out. Turn around. Bend over. Legs apart."

The stream of water was invasive, finding every intimate spot of her. Jimmy washed all the seamen, soap and dignity from Jen's beautiful body. Laughing the whole time, at the young woman.

"Not so superior now, are you?"

Soaked and submissive, Jen looked at him with wide eyes. She could hear children, in the next yard, playing and laughing. It was a painful reminder of the perversity of her situation.

Jimmy finally put the hose down and pulled Jen over to the couch he was in before. He retrieved two beers from the cooler and ordered Jen to sit at his feet. He handed the extra beer to his niece. She was so thirsty, she eagerly drank it up.

"Get me hard." Jimmy commanded after he downed his beer. "Get me hard, or I bounce you outta the apartment."

At first Jen wasn't sure what to do. But her uncle seemed to enjoy watching her, so reached for an ice cube from the cooler and slowly began rubbing it on her hot skin. The chill from the ice and the glare of her uncle kept her frozen in place.

Jen put the cube between her lips and sucked, a few tiny droplets fell and landed on her breasts. She then ran the cube along her neck and down to retrieve the drops. Jen shuddered as she worked it slowly, teasingly along her perky mounds, inching closer to her sensitive nipples. They quickly hardened, while her face softened at sudden stimulation. Jen cooed as she teased herself and her uncle. Jen's breathing increased and her nipples seemed to swell at having the ice on them.

She guided the cube, down her toned tummy and reached her naval, where she drew circles around it.

Jen was getting so lost in her performance that she had almost forgotten about her uncle. When she looked up, he had a crazed look in his eye and a wicked smile on his face. But that wasn't all, his cock had begun to swell and was now semi-erect and pointing at Jen.