Jen's Family Affair Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jen discarded the melted ice and wrapped her delicate hands around the shaft. Using her best bedroom eyes, she stared at her uncle, while she fondled the growing cock. Jen knew she had no choice, but to give him whatever he wanted and the acceptance of that was starting to arouse her.

Jimmy groaned as she began methodically massaging the long cock. Almost in a trance, she reached for his balls and gave them a gentle caress.

Jimmy was in awe of her beauty and her subservient demeanor.

"Is this how I pay the rent Uncle Jimmy?" She offered in a tiny voice.

"Yeah, yeah that's it. Now put it in your mouth."

Jen lowered her head and wrapped her lips around her uncle's cock. Using her tongue and lips to tease the full length of his shaft.

Jen slid her mouth up and down on it as best she could. It was quite a mouthful and more than Jen could handle. Keeping as much as she could in her mouth, she looked up and caught her uncle's stare. It was an intensely erotic moment for Jimmy, as Jen's innocent eyes and mouthful of cock made him rock hard.

"Get up here," he groaned.

Jen timidly climbed on top of her uncle. She straddled him and he forced her down on his cock. Jimmy's cock worked its way into Jen more easily this time, but its size still made her gasp. Jimmy began to bounce her up and down on it, with his hands wrapped around her tiny waist, he took her for another ride.

Jen clenched her eyes shut, trying to avoid the reality of the situation somewhat. But her uncle wanted more from her. "Tell me you're my property. Say it!"

"No." But Jen's whimpering soon turned to moans of pleasure as she was forcibly fucked.

"Tell me you're my property!" Jimmy demanded she say it as he continued to enjoy the feeling of her tight twat and the sight of her breasts jiggling. It seemed like no matter what Jen did, she was always putting on a show.

"Uh, uh! Never!"

But Jen felt something growing inside her, besides the swollen cock of her uncle. Her disgust was slowly giving way to desire. She recognized the stirring, the anticipation. Like a wave is swept up and engulfed her. Jen was soon drowning in desire. "Uh, uh! Oooh!"

Suddenly she shouted, "Oh! I'm your property, you bastard."

"Louder!" Jimmy increased his thrusts up into her.

"I'm your property. Oh! Oh! Oh! I belong to you!" Jen shrieked as she shook from an intense orgasm.

Jimmy forced her down on his cock as hard as he could, thrusting up at the same time. Jen felt every painful inch inside her. His groans revealed that he to was close to cumming.

"Please, no! Not inside me."

But Jimmy only laughed and launched his load inside his niece. She was his most prized possession. He held her in place until he had emptied every last drop into her. "Ugh! Yeah! Oh yeah!"

Jen finally got to her feet, tired and humiliated, stripped of her energy and esteem.

Before she could go very far she heard her uncle. "Hey! Before you go in, you need to finish washing the car."

Jen turned back, in disbelief. She eventually completed her task and headed back to her small apartment over the garage. Too much sun and sex had drained Jen and she collapsed into bed.

Looking over at her nightstand, she saw a picture of her with her grandfather. It was from Jen's graduation and she wore her cap and gown, while her grandfather wore a look of pride. "Oh, paw-paw..."