Jen's Fathers Dark Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim then resumed the timer, and began to tickle her on her stomach. As he tickled her, he ran his fingers over her armpits and on her neck as well. Jen was in a state of shock, barley able to hold on to the bar. Jen knew she had a long time remaining, and held on for an excruciating 4 minutes before finally letting go. Out of breath from her laughter, Jen could barley talk.

Tim paused the timer once again, smiling at Jen as she stood in front of him. Jen followed suit, and removed her jeans. Tim looked over Jen as she stood there. A black thong and a black bra was all that remains. Jen had a very nice butt, it was pushed out well away from her body. Tim ran his finger across it as he walked behind her. Jen looked over her shoulder at him, smirking as she stared at him.

Tim restarted the timer, reminding Jen that she had a long ways to go. With only two articles of clothing remaining, Jen knew she was in trouble. As Tim ran his fingers over her, targeting pressure points and very sensitive areas; Jen broke out with laughter. The tickling was the worst experience of her life, but Jen was determined to hold on for as long as possible. As 3 more minutes passed by, Jen could no longer stand it. She relinquished her grip from the pipe.

Tim laughed, knowing that his game was too much for Jen. Jen, frustrated with her performance reached down and removed her thong. Tim got excited, as he clicked the timer for pause; he stared down at Jen's vagina. It was beautiful, it looked as if it had never been touched. Jen crossed her arms, and smirked at Tim. He laughed, explaining that she was beautiful. Jen, still upset over her performance mustered a laugh; then reached back up for the bar.

Jen knew she was in trouble, she had only lasted around 7 minutes. She still had 8 minutes to go. Jen was very ticklish, and the fact that she only had a bra on made her nervous. Her skin was exposed for Tim to tickle her where ever he wished. Tim started the timer, reminding her that she couldn't remove her hands from the bar, or else she would lose the game, and the money. Jen acknowledged Tim, then lowered her head; taking in a deep breath.

Tim resumed the tickle torture, running his fingers all across Jens body. Tim targeted her feet, the lower portion of her butt, and Tim's favorite spot; her arm pits. Jen was laughing uncontrollably. The tickling was getting to the point of making Jen hysterical. She knew she had a long a time to go, and was determined to try and last. After a final 4 minutes of horrid tickling, Jen let go of the bar. She couldn't stand it any longer. Jen looked down, and shook her head.

Tim walked to the timer, and shut it off. Tim laughed, and reminded Jen she had lost. Jen already knew this, and did not want to be reminded. Jen looked at Tim, confusion spread on her face. She questioned Jim, asking how any girl could survive that. Tim was humored by the question. Explaining to Jen that only 2 girls had ever survived the 15 minutes and walked away with the money. Jen shook her head, she knew that sounded about right. The tickle torture was a horrid experience.

Tim walked over to the door, and dimmed the lights just a bit. Jen stood up, still in her bra only. Tim reminded Jen that since she had lost, she was under his full control for the time being. Jen asked Tim what he had planned for her. He walked to the middle of the room, and then pulled down two chains; wrist restraints on both ends. He pointed to Jen and ordered her to walk to him. When Jen came closer, Tim ordered her to remove her bra. Jen did as she was told, removing her bra. Her breast fell onto her chest, her nipples were firm to the touch.

Tim grabbed Jen's wrists and placed them in the restraints. He then twisted the winch, causing the chains to elevate towards the ceilings. Jen's arms were brought up a long with the chains. Tim could sense the nervousness in Jen. Tim ran his finger across her back. He explained that for the time being, she was his slave. He demanded that she follow all orders, or face serious consequence. Jen, breathing a little harder at this point responded in a respective manner. Tim then went grabbed a blind fold. Placing the blind fold over her eyes, Jen began to breathe harder. She couldn't see anything, her hands being bound as well made her that much more nervous.

Tim walked back behind Jen, grabbing his razor strap. Tim picked it up, and then ran his hands across it. It was cold to the touch, Tim ran it across Jen's butt. As it slid across her, Jen moved forward anxiously; not knowing what was touching her. Tim announced Jen's first punishment, stating that if she screamed too loud; she would be gagged. Jen was silent, awaiting her punishment.

Tim began his stance, flailing the strap behind him. As the strap came around, it whisked through the air; before firmly landing on both of Jen's butt cheeks. Jen popped forward, her body jolting in the restraints. The strap stung, but Jen attempted to keep quiet, a shallow moan was all she mustered. Tim repeated, perfectly landing the strap on her butt. Nearly landing the strap in the same spot as the first stroke. Jen went a bit limp in the restraints, the strapping was very painful. Jen made her best efforts to keep quiet, but after the first five strokes; her moaning turned to yells. Tim demanded her to be quiet, Jen was unable to do so. Tim then reached for the ball gag. Tim strapped it around her face, the ball gag going inside Jims mouth. Jen was unable to muster much noise, Tim smirked proclaiming how pretty of a slut she was.

The strapping continued, Jen's butt turning a slight color of red. Tim then laid the strap down. He scanned his implements, trying to decide his next tool. Tim picked up his whip, his custom made whip he had ordered out of country. Tim popped the whip in the air, this noise scared Jen. As he popped the whip, Jen jolted each time. Tim walked over to the winch, lowering the chains.

12