Jen's Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard her moan, at first softly, then louder. So I licked even harder, pressing my tongue against her clit and, pressing hard, moved it around.

She exploded all over me. I felt a gush of her pussy juice flood over my face, covering me with it. I was still playing with her tits, kneading them like they were bread dough. My thumbs were pressed hard into her nipples.

I felt her shaking subside, and she stopped bucking her hips up into my face. I slowed down but didn't stop what I was doing. Hell, I didn't know what I was doing! Was she done, or should I keep going?

She answered that by gently pushing my head away from her crotch.

"It gets real sensitive now, Carl. That's enough."

I nodded my head that I understood and I took my hands out from underneath her dress, then leaned back. Oh, hell, my knees were killing me by then and I hadn't even noticed!

Jen used her dress to wipe her pussy juice from my face, and then we both stood up, her straightening out her dress. It was only then that I noticed we had an audience. There were a bunch of people standing there, watching us. Most of them clapped and hooted and hollered, and then wondered off to look for more action somewhere else.

Jen, I noticed, was blushing. She hadn't noticed them watching us either.

"How'd I do," I asked her.

"Oh my god, kid," she told me while she tussled my hair like I was seven again. "You're a natural! Thats the best I've ever had, by a long shot!"

I just smiled, like it was nothing. Maybe little bro had a talent after all. Not too sure about being able to make a living off of it, but a talent was a talent...

"Lets get out of here," she told me, and tugged on my arm, leading us out the door and to the car.

I wasn't sure what the hurry was, but I went with her. We got in the car and she drove us out of there, heading down the road a ways, and then she turned down a gravel path I hadn't even known was there.

"We come back here sometimes. It's our private little swimming hole," she told me, as she parked the car and got out. I got out with her. I wasn't even going to ask who 'we' and 'our' were. Her friends, I'd guess.

We walked a short distance through some trees, and then stepped out into a little clearing. We were still on the lake shore, just up a little ways from the house. A rope was tied up high in a tree that leaned out over the lake. Used to swing out and jump in, of course. There was no one else there.

It was well after dark by then, but a full moon shone above us and I could see pretty well what was around us. It looked to me like a perfect place to just get away from it all.

She took my hand and lead me down to the lake shore. We stood for a couple of minutes and just watched the moonbeams play across the ripples passing over the lake waters. It was as peaceful a place as I had ever seen. Then she turned back to me.

"Thanks for what you did back there, Carl."

"No problem," I told her. "But we don't have to talk about if you don't want to. You know, no one has to ever know."

"You still hung up on that brother sister thing? Well, I got news for you! It did happen, I'm glad it happened, and I'm sure as hell not going to forget about it. It was great for me! And I wasn't kidding, either. You're a natural at it and I just might want some more of it sometime."

I didn't know what to say. Really, I didn't. I'd thought it was just a 'in the heat of the moment thing'. Looked like she felt different. She must have noticed my hesitation.

"Carl, it was great. Thank you! But I'm not sorry about it at all. I guess you noticed I get turned on watching girl on girl stuff. It's hot! And that really got to me back there. I like girls, what can I say? But I also like guys, too ... which is a good thing for you right now."

She was smiling like the Cheshire cat.

"How's that?" I asked her.

"Because I can't help noticing this," she said as she grabbed my crotch, and my very apparent hard on. It still hurt, it was so hard. It hadn't gone down a bit since it got hard back there watching those girls go at it.

Jen pulled my shirt up over my head, and then undid my pants and lowered them to the ground.

"Get out of those," she ordered me. While I did just that she pulled her dress up over her head, and stood there completely naked in front of her brother.

"Underwear too, bro."

I took them off, and I was just as naked as she was.

I was nervous about it, standing there naked in front of Jen with my hard cock pointing at the moon. No girl had ever seen me naked before and I wasn't sure I'd measure up. But the look in her eyes as she looked me over told me nothing was grossly misshapen or just plain gross, so that helped a lot.

"You're still a virgin, right?" she asked me.

I nodded my head yes.

"Thought so. Well, I'm still wet and you look like you're ready to explode. So lets just do it, okay?"

I was dense. I know that, but I guess I just couldn't help it. So I went ahead and asked.

"Do what?"

"You're going to fuck me, silly. I owe you that much, at least. Let's release some of that pressure, okay?"

She got down on her knees and took me in her mouth. At the same time she grabbed my balls and squeezed them a little. I just stood there, watching the top of my big sister's head bob up and down on my cock. She only did it for a minute, then she stood up.

She took my hand and led me over to a grassy area, and laid down on her back. Then she spread her legs and just looked up at me. I just stood there like a dumb ass.

"Come on, Carl. We need to get home pretty soon. I told the folks we wouldn't be out late. So just do me, big boy."

I did just what my big sis told me to do. I got down on top of her. She guided my missile into her pussy, and then bucked her hips up until I sank inside of her.

It was warm and moist and tight, all at once. I felt her squeeze her cunt down on my cock, and it felt good. So this is what all the big deal was about! If anything it was BETTER than they said it was!

I started to move in and out of her, slowly at first. She let me move at my own pace, just let my body figure out what it was supposed to do. It knew even if I didn't. When I pulled it back, almost to the point of popping out of her, the feeling got even more intense. Then the stroke back in, faster and faster.

It wasn't long, of course. I'd never fucked a pussy before, and it was a hell of a lot more intense that jacking off. And it had been hard for long enough. It wanted relief, soon.

I couldn't stop myself. I plunged in and out of Jen's cunt like there was no tomorrow. I felt a shiver run up my back, down to my feet. It was too much, I couldn't hold it anymore. I looked in her eyes, saw a smile there even bigger than the one on her face.

"Go ahead, Bro. Shoot it into me. Fill me up, Carl. Give me all of it. I want your cum in me. I want to feel it filling me up."

So I did. It just burst from me. I plunged my cock all the way into her until I could feel my balls smack her ass. She tightened her pussy down on my cock again and I shot stream after stream after stream of cum into my sister's cunt.

When I was empty I pulled out of her and rolled over beside her. She sat up and leaned over, then started to lick my cock dry. Whatever cum was still on it, hers and mine, she licked up and swallowed. Then she laid down beside me again.

I was still trying to catch my breath when she spoke softly.

"So is it what you thought it would be like?"

I nodded my head yes.

"And more," I told her. "So damn much more!"

She grinned. I looked over at her and her tits were standing up there in the moonlight, parts in shadow, the curves making me tingle again down there. I said nothing.

"We better get cleaned up a little before we go home. Folks will still be up I'll bet."

She had a point there. Not sure what they'd say if we both walked in smelling like sex.

"Where?" I asked her.

"Here, silly!"

She got up and ran towards the lake. Damn, she had a cute ass! Look at the way it wiggled in the moon light!

She dived into the lake's waters, and I got up and followed her in. If anyone had been watching, and I hope no one was, I'm sure she cut a lot better vision for their eyes than I did, dick swinging in the breeze as I ran.

We swam for just a little while, then got out and let the night air dry us off. When we were dressed again she drove us home, and that was the end of a very exciting night for me.

An exciting night I would never forget.

*****

All that took place years ago. Jen went back to college and got her degree in accounting. I never went to college; our parents didn't have enough money for it after paying for most of Jen's. I know it broke their hearts, but I didn't mind. She was smarter than me anyway.

Jen always felt bad about it, too. We talked about it a couple of times, and when she got a good job she offered to pay for me to go. I turned her down. By then I'd written a couple of books and was doing alright. I didn't need to go to college, and I didn't particularly want to.

I had two books that did pretty well and I was living pretty good. Not rich by any means, but not bad. I even found a terrific woman, Marcy, and we got married. Jen and Marcy got along great. As a matter of fact, Jen was the reason we'd met. Marcy had gone to college with Jen and the two were friends back then. Jen had introduced us, and all turned out just dandy.

One thing I found out after we were married was that she had something else besides me in common with Jen. She liked girls, too. We'd talked a few times about every mans' fantasy of having a threesome, and we even agreed that if it ever did happen, it would be another girl. Just talking about it with her always gave me a woody, but so far it had never happened.

Twelve years after getting married, Marcy and I bought that old house on the lake. I spent way too much for it, and it cost me a lot more to fix it back up. The mantlepiece alone cost me seven grand to get restored. All in all it took eight months of dealing with contractors and permits and dust and wood shavings on the floor before we could move in.

We were just doing that now.

The fourth day we were there, still with some boxes yet to unpack, Jen came to visit and check the place out. I wasn't expecting her, but I was glad to see her.

I answered the door and smiled when I saw who it was. My big sis, bottle of wine in her hands, standing on that big wrap around porch.

"Jen!"

"Hey, bro. What's up?"

"Come on in, sis. Marcy's running around here somewhere. Good to see you!"

She stepped into that huge living room, and looked around. She seemed impressed with all the work we had done on it.

"This is great Carl! You guys did a good job."

"Thanks. Wasn't easy or cheap, but it turned out all right."

Jen smiled, and walked over to the big bay window.

"Remember this?" she asked me, running her hands over the seat.

I couldn't help but smile too. I had noticed she was wearing a yellow dress. Not the same one, of course, but it was pretty sexy in it's own right. And boy did it set off memories.

"Sure do!"

"That was a great night, Carl. I'll never forget that night, ever."

"Me either," I told her. "It was great. Always felt like it was a dream when we didn't repeat it. But a damn good dream!"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. I wanted to, you know. Do that again. Guess we just got too busy with school and our lives, all that."

I didn't say anything for a minute. I had to admit that all the years between then and now hadn't ruined Jen's sexiness a bit. She still looked hot!

"We could, you know. Do it again here. You own it now."

Jen said that with a longing that showed in her voice.

"Jen," I told her, "That would be great. But I'm married now. I can't be doing things like that anymore. I love Marcy and I'd never do anything to hurt her."

"Who says it would hurt her?" a voice said behind me. Marcy's voice.

I turned around and looked at her. She was standing in the doorway, wearing a black slinky outfit I'd never seen before. She looked so damn sexy I wanted to fuck her right there on the floor!

She was also smiling. I looked over at Jen and saw she was smiling too. Then it finally got through my thick head. These two had planned this!

"You mean, all of us?" I stammered.

"Why not?" Marcy said. "I told you I liked girls too. And, after all, there was a reason Jen and I were friends in school."

I was looking back and forth between them, fast, confused.

"You mean ... you guys ... you did ... you know, that?"

They both broke out laughing.

"Yep," Jen told me. "Even before you and me did it."

I was about floored! I just stood there grinning like a fool.

"So," Marcy told me, "Unless you didn't mean it about having a girl join us, what's wrong with right now? Why not Jen?"

They both, at the same time, took off their outfits and stood there in our living room, naked in front of me. Then they both started walking back to the bedroom. They stopped partway there and kissed each other full on the mouth. Then they walked away again, side by side. Jen still had that 'wiggle walk' of hers, and she put it on full effect as she walked away. Marcy matched her bounce for bounce.

Two naked perfect asses, begging me to come fuck them.

I only stood there for a few seconds grinning like the confused fool I was before I made for the bedroom behind them, pulling my shirt up over my head. I still had my shirt up when I hit the couch and did a quick fall, but I was back up in a flash.

I may be a confused fool, but I wasn't confused enough to turn down a chance to have a threesome with the two woman in the world I loved the most.

For some reason I had a strange thought as I headed to the bedroom.

This house was the BEST thing I'd ever bought! Good things happened to me here!

12