All Comments on 'Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 02'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Intense

Once again, a good contribution.

This story is building nicely, interesting curve ball with the fake breasts, most having eyelids done, fewer having breasts done. Looking forward to the development here, and seeing how Jeong's style continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great again

Chloe, You are my favourite author on L. I love your set ups and imagery. I can't wait until after the Prom ... we all know what will happen, but the build up is fantastic, and here's hoping she loves the experience !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Favorite author

Chloe,

You and your writing are just too hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Excellent Story

Thanks for sharing yet another well written and HOT story! Please post the next chapter ASAP!

VanOoteldonkVanOoteldonkalmost 8 years ago
How will this story turn out ?

Chloe has cleverly left some issues unresolved . I can hardly wait to see how these turn out

.

Why does Jeong's mom want her to have breast implants ? Apparently, the mom wants her to look sexy , while at the same time she smothers her social life , Will Jeong rebel against her mother ?

What are her other thoughts about her breast implants ? Would large boobs make her more attractive to Erick ? And how will the relationship with Erik end ? Will it blossom into love ? (I suspect it will .) Or he regard her as just another fuck-toy and move on to other conquests? What is Jeong's reaction ?

One thing we can count on ,Chloe will have a special surprise ,

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
1* drivel? Seriously? ROTFLMAO

Ooooooohhhh. My very own 1* bombing troll. I'm honored and flattered. Now I know I've made it into the real elite of Literotica authors. This is wonderful. I've made it!!!! LOL

Seriously, cry me a river. Like I give a flying fuck. You gotta be sucking to many dead dogs dicks buddy. That decayed dog semen you swallowed's affected your brain.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 7 years agoAuthor
Erasing all your negative comments ??

Hahahaha. I don't do a thing, loser-boy. LIT goes thru and purges all the 1* troll stuff themselves. Comments tend to vanish with them. Actually, I love your comments. Gives me giggle every time. Every girl needs a troll and you're just the cutest. Seriously, I hope you're getting a nice big woody from all of this and jerking off furiously (I'm sure you are, you seem the type). I'm flattered by all the attention. My stuff must be good to be you coming. LOL.

ZetaZilchZetaZilchover 3 years ago
Things to Think About

I've heard but I don't know that breast augmentation surgery is given as a high school graduation gift. IMHO that might be a helluva better idea than a car. I guess it's a ROK thing. It might be my imagination but your Rickie Lee Jones reference makes me feel old. :( Keep cranking them out Ms. Tzang.

BenLongBenLongalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely awesome, Chloe. I don’t know how I missed this in the past, started with chapter 9, and now back here to read the rest of the story.

Fantastically different than your normal works, well done.

And, you are correct. One has never really arrived until you have the 1* thugs chasing you down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...