Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you want him, he's all yours sis." The words came out flat, which wasn't how she intended it to sound. She forced her lips into a smile. "Just stay away from Erik, okay Annie. That guy's trouble. And tell Jeong too, I know he gave her a ride home, don't let him fool her, okay."

"Jeong? She already has a boyfriend."

"So did I Annie, when I met Erik." She shook her head, remembering Jorge. Erik had scared the shit out of him, scared him away. He'd never called, never tried to contact her. That had been before the party. She'd been in love with Jorge, she was sure she'd been, not that she felt anything for Jorge now. But she knew she had. He'd been in love with her too, just, her parents hadn't approved of Jorge. They'd approved of Erik though. Everybody approved of Erik. He was so good at fooling people, nobody saw him for what it was until it was too late. She knew what he was like now. But now, for her, was far too late. Erik had turned her into what he wanted and she was helpless to resist. All he had to do was look at her. She sobbed, once.

"Are you okay, Suzanne?" Annie asked, one hand on her big sister's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine," Suzanne did her best to smile, "you date that Chuck guy if he asks you Annie. Just, no double dates with Erik, okay. Don't have anything to do with Erik. Please. For me."

"Okay," Annie agreed. She wasn't interested in Erik. Suzanne could keep him. She'd heard the stories about Erik. Chuck now. She smiled. Then, "Hey, you better ..." She nodded at her sister's jeans, where a large damp patch was beginning to show.

"Oh shit!" Suzanne turned, dashed inside, up the stairs and into her bedroom.

Annie shook her head and followed. "What's got into her?" her Dad asked.

"Dad!" Annie expressed her views of Dad's asking their daughters "female" questions in one word. "It's ... you know ... that time." She could just about feel her Dad's embarrassment. Okay, that took care of that line of questioning. Big sis really owed her now. She looked at the time. Jeez, it was almost ten, and she had School tomorrow. Better get herself to bed and think about what she'd say when Chuck called her. He'd said he would. About their date on Friday. She couldn't wait to tell Jeong tomorrow.

"Good night Dad. Night Mom," she called, heading up the stairs.

"Night Annie, see you in the morning," her Mom called back.

* * * * * *

In the passenger's seat of the jet-black Viper ACR, growling softly down a wide suburban avenue, Chuck shook his head. He found the Suicide Squeeze IPA, fished out one each, passing an opened one to Erik, who drank thirstily. Chuck wasn't far behind.

"She wasn't fucking bad." Erik said thoughtfully.

"Suzanne? Fuck, you were right dude, she's fucking good." He sipped at his beer, sighed. "Her pussy was fucking sweet, but fuck, her ass was good too." He laughed. "Wonder where the dick-wad went?"

"Nahh, I know Suzanne's a good fuck dude, I was thinking of Annie, that little blonde bitch looks really fucking ready for it." Erik took another mouthful of beer, swallowed, grinned at Chuck. "I swear she's got the hots for you dude. I think you're in there if you play your cards right, she acts like she's ready to spread her legs wide." He laughed then. "Unless Suzanne tells her you fucked her up the ass. Then she'll run a fucking mile." He took another mouthful of beer, laughing as Chuck choked on his beer. Spluttered as it foamed through his nose. "How'd it go with Annie anyhow?"

"Fuck, Erik," Chuck wiped his face. "About Annie, I got a date with her Friday night dude." Now how the fuck was he going to tell Erik hands-off, she's mine? No way did he want Annie anywhere near Erik's frosh party. Not his Annie.

"Good work dude, you're learning." Erik grinned. "Get her all lined up for the party after the Frosh Ball and we're going to have a fucking ball. Those tits of Annie's, fuck, they're bigger than Suzy's, gonna be fun watching them bounced around while we fuck the bitch."

"Yeah," Chuck nodded, taking another drink to conceal his annoyance. No way was he lining up Annie for Erik's party. Erik could find some other bitch. He wouldn't have any problem, there was always another one that was willing. Besides, Erik really didn't give two shits about who they were as long as they were good looking. "I'm thinking we line up some other bitch in case Annie doesn't want to play."

Erik shrugged. "Cross that bridge when we come to it dude. If you can't persuade her, I can always give it a go." He flashed a grin across at Chuck. "Those tits are worth a bit of extra effort. And her and that gook bitch, they make a great matching pair."

Chuck sipped his beer, frowning. In the normal course of events, he'd have no qualms about throwing Annie to the wolves. Or to Erik and the rest of their buddies. Trouble was, he liked the bitch. She'd done something to him and there was no fucking way he was going to let her go to Erik's fucking after-Ball party. No fucking way. The gook bitch? He didn't give a fuck about her. Besides, he doubted she'd play, even for Erik. Fucking gooks, in his limited experience, were as hard to get to get into as a nun's ass. Not that he'd ever got into a nun's ass, which when you think about it kind of supported his hypothesis.

"Yeah, well, I mean I'm dating her Friday and everything but I dunno, she seems a lot more uptight than her sister."

Erik chuckled. "Maybe she is, guess we'll see. Suzy now, she likes fucking, she's just too shy to admit it most of the time, that's all but when she gets going! Shame you missed the party where we scored her dude, she really put out for the boys. Real hot little performance she put on. That Annie, she'll turn out to be the same. Birds of a feather and all that." He sipped some more beer. Smiled. "Now fuck, did you see her Mom? Almost as hot as Suzy and Annie. Love to get into her panties as well. Fuck! I'd love to give it to all three of them, that'd be a fucking party and a half."

Chuck groaned. "Fucking shut up dude, you got to fuck Suzy again, I was just sitting there getting a woody." He had no intention of telling Erik anything about Annie. No way.

Erik laughed. "Bad fucking luck dude. Next time..."

Chuck grinned. "Well yeah, whatever, dude."

Erik laughed. "Fuck that negativity dude, we're gonna fuck both those hot little bitches! Hey, I'll drop you off, gotta test tomorrow, better get some sleep. Give you a buzz tomorrow."

"Cool dude, see ya."

"Yeah. And hey, you can leave me the fucking the beer, okay. I worked up a thirst back there." Erik grinned.

"Fuck you asshole, don't drink it all, okay."

"Just fucking with ya dude...I'm done for the night, okay."

Chuck was laughing as he climbed out. Giving Erik the finger. Erik was grinning as he drove away. Oh yeah, he'd find out a bit more about that hot little gook bitch, then think about his next move. She seemed interested alright. And that tight little ass on her. Those perky tits. Fuck, they were perfect! Oh yeah! He was gonna enjoy this one more than most. Oh fuck yeah!

Thinking about her after he crawled into bed, he found himself with another erection. When he jerked himself off, the image in his mind was of that hot little gook bitch laying on her back on the hood of his Viper, her dress bunched around her waist, perky little tits bouncing, squealing and moaning as his cock pounded into her. With, yeah, his buddies standing around watching and waiting their turn with her. Coz Erik always did perform better in front of an audience. Thinking about fucking her ass, feeling her squeal and buck while he reamed her out and shot his load in her, Erik came so hard he thought he'd hit the ceiling.

"Fuck," he gasped, "oh fuck..."

What was her name? Jeong? That was it. Jeong. Her name rolled sweetly over his tongue. His flaccid cock jerked in his hand at the mere taste of her name.

Erik knew he had to have her.

* * * * * *

Jeong Park woke up in the middle of the night from a dream she couldn't remember. Whatever it had been about, it had left her unaccustomedly restless, her nipples hard, her pussy throbbing. She sighed, turned restlessly to lie face down, burying her head where her pillow was cool, the coolness soothing her flushed face, the cool sheets soothing her flushed body and her aching breasts just a little. Somehow, her thoughts turned to that guy who'd given her a ride home from Annie's. Erik. That was his name. God, she'd been so attracted to him. The way he'd held her hand.

The memory stirred her. His hand holding hers. The ride home in that sports car of his. She wished she could date a guy like that rather than a guy like ... Wilfred. But her parents were so dogmatic about things like that. The one time she'd tried to go out on a date with a white guy, her Mom had just gone ballistic on her. Korean boys were first choice but there weren't any around here that she'd even consider. Wilfred had passed the parental vetting, his parents were from Hong Kong and Hong Kong Chinese guys were considered a good catch. By Korean parents, if not by their daughters. God, her Mom had even quoted that old Korean saying to her: "If your daughter marries a Hong Kong boy, celebrate. If your son marries a Hong Kong girl, mourn."

Except Jeong didn't want a good catch. She didn't want to think about marrying. Not yet. She wanted a boyfriend to have fun with, to take her out to parties like the other girls at High School, to go to the movies, take her out to dinner, hang out and have fun with his friends. To make out. Wilfred did almost none of those things. He went to Bible Class. He took her to eat Dim Sum with his friends, mostly Chinese, or his family. They watched movies at his parents' house. Sometimes they did really exciting stuff like go swimming. Yaaaay swimming!

She'd much rather date a guy like Erik. Some guy who was hot looking and charming and fun, who owned a sports car or a truck rather than an old Taurus. Call her mercenary, but she was eighteen. This was the age she was supposed to be having fun and enjoying herself and having the odd adventure and taking risks. Not dating some guy who was middle-aged before his time. Jeong wanted to pound her pillow in anger and frustration. Life was passing her by just at the time when she should be living it to the full.

Living it to the full like Annie's older sister, Suzanne. It'd been very clear to Jeong what had been going on upstairs at Annie's house when they arrived there. Beds didn't thump like that by themselves. Girls' didn't make noises like Suzanne had been making just because they were being kissed. Not in Jeong's limited experience anyhow. And the noises from those guys. It dawned on Jeong with sudden startling clarity that Suzanne must have been having sex with both those guys. At the same time. And what was Erik doing there? Had Suzanne had sex with him as well?

Jeong's body flamed at the thought. She could imagine sex with one guy, not that she wanted to do anything like that with Wilfred. But three guys? Oh! My! God! How could Suzanne? How could you do it with three guys? Like, really, not just rhetorically, but actually physically having sex with them? All at once. How did you do it? Did they take turns or something? Her face burned as she tried to imagine what Suzanne had been doing and ... failed. She admitted it to herself, she had no idea. Jeong drew a very shaky breath, her breasts somehow seeming to bloom, to grow. If her nipples had been hard when she woke up, now they were like little rocks, aching painfully. She squeezed her legs together, her hips jerking a little. She wanted to know.

With what was almost a groan, Jeong rolled onto her back, pushing her duvet off her, closing her eyes. Three was too many for her to visualize. She pictured herself with two guys, with that guy Erik and the other guy, the one that Annie had liked. With them on either side of her, here, in her bed. What did guys do? She knew Wilfred always tried to touch her breasts. Breathing in shallow gasps, Jeong unbuttoned her pajama top, all the way down, brushing it open, revealing her breasts, the warm night air bathing her skin. She ran her fingers over her breasts, imagining to herself that those were guys hands on her, two guys, touching her breasts, teasing her swollen nipples. She imagined their enjoyment, their delight as they touched her.

They would, she knew. Her breasts were perfect. Her Mom had paid for her to go to one of the best plastic surgery clinics in Seoul last summer vacation. She'd argued with her Mom over what they were going to do. Her Mom had wanted her to get bigger ones, but Jeong had put her foot down. She'd gotten the ones she wanted. Not too large, a nice perky shape that the design consultant at the Clinic had said men found attractive and would complement her slender figure perfectly. Looking down, she could see her own nipples, dark red and swollen large.

Would those two guys, Erik and that other guy, would they like to look at her breasts, at her nipples? She thought again of the intensity of Erik's gaze as he looked at her earlier that evening. She imagined that intense gaze directed at her naked breasts. Her back arched as her hands ran over them again, this time including her nipples, using both hands to pinch them lightly, gasping at the sharp sensation between her thighs that resulted.

Would she gasp for them like that? Would she arch her back as they touched her breasts? Jeong closed her eyes, doing just that, visualizing them beside her, their fingers pinching her nipples. Visualizing herself lying there, their hands on her, her back arching up for them as their hands caressed her, as their mouths touched her, tasted her, revelling in the sensation between her thighs. Their hands would touch her everywhere, just as she was doing to herself.

One of her hands ran downwards, down over her taut flat stomach. After a moment's hesitation, she pushed her pyjama bottoms down, down off her hips to her knees, to her ankles, kicking them off, freeing herself. Their hands would do that, she knew. Their hands would peel her clothes from her, free her, divest her of whatever she wore so that she would lie naked before them. Her body burned with a new heat, tingling, exciting, as she imagined how she would look to them after they stripped her naked.

Their cocks would be hard for her, she knew. Wilfred's always was when he kissed her. She'd often felt him pressing against her. But these two guys, they would do more than press against her. She would let them do whatever they wanted to her. Her hands caressed her inner thighs, spreading her own legs, spreading her knees wide apart. Yes, their hands would do that to her, spread her legs, spread her legs wide, explore her, touch her, look at her. She ran her fingers across her inner thighs, high, almost but not quite brushing her pussy, feeling herself hot and wet and slippery. Wanting to touch herself there now but torturing herself by not, by delaying, by building her own anticipation.

Would they torture her like this? They were guys. Probably not. Their fingers would explore her, tease her slippery labia, they wouldn't delay before they plunged into her. Jeong gasped, gasped and moaned as she gently eased one finger inside herself, touching herself, sliding gently in and out. Her breath came faster as the fingers of her other hand found her clitoris and rubbed, rubbed and circled and rubbed some more. Those guys, yes! Both of them. They would do that to her, their fingers inside her, touching her.

And then?

Then they would want to have sex with her. Would they ask her? Or would they do what they wanted to her without asking her? Would they assume that because she was there, with them, naked, accepting their hands and their mouths on her body, would they assume that they could do what they wanted to her and go ahead and take her? She thought about that guy Erik, the way he'd looked at her, the way his eyes burned into her, the intensity of that burning gaze. No, he wouldn't ask. He would take what he wanted.

On her bed, naked, Jeong pushed her hips up at her own hands, easing a second finger inside herself, biting her bottom lip hard, whining as she felt herself take that second digit, stretching around it. Erik would be demanding with her, she imagined, moving over her, between her legs, entering her with his cock where her own fingers were now. How would that feel? She'd seen pictures, she knew what they looked like in pictures but what was the reality like? She wasn't sure but she hoped it would be good. Good? She knew it would be better than her on fingers.

Closing her eyes tight, she imagined Erik lying on her, lying between her thighs. She would moan as he entered her, just as she was moaning softly now. He would ease his cock into her, filling her, moving in her and Jeong moved her fingers inside herself, feeling herself stretch a little, rubbing her clitoris furiously now, working in tight little circles, thrusting her hips up gently against her hands. His cock would be inside her and she would make noises like Suzanne had made. Erik, he would make those loud sounds she'd heard from upstairs as he took her. He would take her hard, Jeong knew, making her bed creak and thump loudly.

She imagined that, dropping her butt into the bed, lifting herself, dropping. Her bed hardly made a noise. God, what had he been doing to Suzanne to make her bed thump like that? She couldn't imagine but Suzanne had sounded like she was enjoying it. Jeong wondered if she would. Maybe it would hurt? She'd heard some of the girls at High School talking. Some of them said it did, the first time. They said lots of other things too, but Jeong hadn't paid much attention at the time. Now she wished she had.

Erik would take her and she would make lots of noise. Then that other guy would take her. They would take turns with her, take turns having sex with her. Jeong spread her legs as wide as she could, both hands working on herself, her hips jerking as she breathed hard. Yes! Yes! She would lie there as one of them fucked her, his body on hers, his cock using her. And then he would lift himself from her and the second guy would move onto her, ease his cock into her, fucking her. Using her. His cock inside her.

Both of them would use her, taking turns with her, their cocks fucking her sex. Jeong knew she would welcome their cocks, she would whisper to them to use her, to do what they wanted to her. And they would. They would and she would offer herself to them to be used, to be taken. One of them would finish in her first. And then the other. Would they finish hard, the way she'd heard at Suzanne's? Her bed would make those noises as his body moved on hers. She knew she would make those noises that Suzanne had made, those two guys would make those exciting male noises as they finished inside her wouldn't they?

She rather thought they would and with that thought, her head arched back, her body arched, her fingers worked furiously as her orgasm hit her, waves of hot pleasure washing through her as she kept rubbing, kept rubbing, gasping with each washing pulse of that climax as she imagined that guy Erik and then the second guy taking her and finishing inside her. Both of them.

But as her orgasm hit her, it was that guy Erik fucking her that Jeong was imagining. Erik, pinning her to her bed, his face looking down at hers, his body using her, his cock pounding into her as he came. Jeong rolled onto her stomach, hips jerking wildly against her hands, burying her face in her pillow to muffle her squeals.

After that, sleep came to Jeong almost immediately.

* * * * * *

Next: Jeon Park's First Frosh Ball: Chapter Three – A Ride Home with Erik"

12