Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was good, Ariana," Dave said, as she there with her cheek on his stomach, his cock still in her mouth, feeling a little dazed, tasting his cum on her tongue, her hand sticky and wet where she still held him to her lips, some of his cum trickling slowly down her chin. Dave smiled up at the ceiling, one hand stroking her hair as he felt her licking and sucking on his cock, until he eased it out of her mouth and he was smiling as he slid her around and took her in his arms. Yeah, wouldn't take long before he got those panties off her, and popped her, and he was looking forward to that.

"How was that, Ariana?" he asked, holding her close, and she liked that.

"Okay, I guess," she said, licking her lips, running her tongue over her teeth and gums, tasting him as she swallowed. Cum and cock flavoured saliva. She wasn't sure if she actually liked it, but it wasn't gross or anything, and it was kind of exciting to know his cum was in her tummy. That, and she'd given him her first ever blowjob, and his cock rested on her thigh, she felt it twitch and swell on her skin, and when she half turned towards him, and ran her fingers up and down it, it swelled even faster.

"Is it going to get hard again?" she asked, curious.

"In a while," Dave said. "How about we just lie here for a while?"

"Sure," Ariana said, sleepily, tasting him every time she swallowed. Maybe she'd let him, you know, touch her there, later. Or maybe on their next date. He hadn't actually asked her, not yet, but she was sure he would. She'd given him a blowjob, after all. He'd enjoyed it too, and she wondered sleepily when she could do that again for him. She swallowed, tasting him again, and she almost liked that taste now.

Smiling, she closed her eyes.

Ten minutes later, Dave eased himself out from under her head, moving her to the pillow. For a long moment, he stayed where he was, looking down at her lying there on her back, and fuck yeah, she was hot. Slender, slim-hipped, long legged, with those big boobs that made his mouth water and his cock throb. Bigger boobs than Suzy's, that was for sure. That bikini was hot, too.

It was only mid-afternoon, he could leave her here for her nap, catch one of the games, drink a beer or two, and his bro sure had left the place stocked. No shortage of beer. Wake her up later, and get down to it again, and he was still smiling as he slid naked into the Jacuzzi, a beer in one hand, and the remote in the other.

* * *

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhhh." Jessica could hear herself. She liked hearing herself now, and she was on her back, Erik's weight on her, and she loved it that he was so large compared to her. Muscular, solid, with those broad shoulders and arms, fit and hard, and he'd rolled her onto her back and re-mounted her without a word.

Taking her, and Jessica was beyond enjoying being taken. She was revelling in it, the way she'd revelled in that one long night back at university, except that back then she'd been uncertain about what she was doing. Too ashamed and embarrassed to realize how much she'd enjoyed what had happened.

"Ohhhhhh... ohhhhhh..." Now she knew, and she couldn't get enough of what Erik was doing to her, riding her, his cock thrusting into her, remorselessly slow and steady and deep, and whatever she did, however she moved, it didn't matter. He kept on fucking her, driving her half out of her mind with a pleasure that grew, and grew, and grew, and she wanted what she knew was coming. Wanted what she knew she needed.

"Yo, Erik, she's hot, dude..." That new voice startled and surprised Jessica, so that she looked, and what she saw as her eyes darted to the source of those words caused her to buck beneath Erik in sudden shock, because there were two guys standing in the bedroom doorway, looking at her. Her and Erik.

Watching Erik fucking her.

"Mmmmmpphhhh." Erik's mouth sealed itself to hers, his hands pinned hers to the bed, and now he picked up his pace, fucking her hard. Driving his cock into her, pounding his cock into her, slamming her down onto the bed as she bucked under him.

Neal and Bodie, they'd been there before, and they knew the score as well as Erik did. Thirty seconds later, they were as naked as Erik was, their cocks almost as hard, and they were on the bed, on either side of Erik and Jessica, and Jessica's head was arching back, on the edge of that climax that her body craved, closer... closer, and she didn't care that Erik's friends were on the bed beside them, on either side of her, except...

...Except she remembered that long night at that party, and her sex spasmed wildly on Erik's cock, an uncontrolled dance of wild excitement, and her eyes darted from Erik to one side, and then to the other, and what were they... what was Erik... and then she....

"Ohhhhhh... ohhh... ohhh... ohhhhhh." ...wailed in uncontrollable ecstasy as that climax crashed through her in a tidal wave of pleasure that had her bucking and sobbing under Erik, and he didn't stop.

He didn't stop!

His cock slammed into her, taking her there and holding her, so that she rode that wave of pleasure, on and on, shuddering, helpless, her mind a maelstrom of sensations without thought, on and on, until at last he relented, slowed, eased her down.

"Ohhhhhhhh," Jessica gasped, her mind in that orgasmic cloud of ecstasy as she floated down from that climax, her sex clamped down on Erik's cock like an oil-filled vice, squeezing, her hips still juddering, knees clasping at his ribs as her heels continued to beat a spastic little tattoo on the small of his back, and it was as good as last night. It was better, because under Erik, she could see Bodie on one side, waiting, and she could see Neal on the other, and she remembered what it'd been like.

She remembered that party, those guys, and she wanted that again, and there was no reason to say no. None at all, because she wanted this, and she saw their faces as Erik fucked her slowly, and she heard his voice, in her ear.

"You want them next, don't you, Jessica? You want them fucking you, just like I fucked you last night."

"Yes," Jessica moaned, glancing at them. Looking up at Erik. "Yes... yes... I want it..."

"Uhhhh," Jessica said. "Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh." She really hoped he wouldn't shoot his load too quickly, because she wanted another of those, soon. As soon as he could give it to her. "Are you..." she gasped. "Are you... going to... take... uhhhhhh... take turns... uhhhh... with me?"

"Would you like that, Jessica?" Erik looked down at her, and he could read it on her face. She wanted this, and he smiled, because she'd had that look, last night. There had to be something there, in her past, that made her want this. He'd find out.

"Yes," Jessica moaned, without even thinking, and she knew she would. She'd like them taking turns with her. She'd like that a lot.

"Yeah, you know you're a hot little slut, don't you, Jessica? Well, we're gonna fuck you the way a slut like you wants to be fucked, and you're going to love it, aren't you?"

"Yes," Jessica moaned, taking all of Erik's cock, her eyes just about rolling back in her head, and she was going to... she wanted to... "Say that again... tell me what I am..."

Oh Jesus, yes. She was. She knew she was, just like she had been twenty years ago, except now she knew. She knew what she was, and what she wanted, and when she looked up at Erik, and saw those other two faces, on either side of his, she knew she was going to get it.

"You're a slut, Jessica," Erik grunted, knowing that was what she wanted to hear. "I'm fucking you like you're a hot little Chinese slut, and you love it, don't you?... you want us all to fuck you, I know you do... tell me you do, Jessica. Tell me you want us all to fuck you the way a hot Chinese slut should be fucked... that's what you want us to do, isn't it, Jessica?"

"Ohhhhhhh," Jessica moaned, and she was almost there.

Almost... and every time he told her she was a slut, a hot little Chinese slut, her sex danced and spasmed on Erik's cock. She did. She did want them all to fuck her, just like all those guys had fucked her at that party, twenty years ago. She wanted them to make a slut of her, just like those guys had made a slut of her, and she had been, that night. She'd been a hot little Chinese slut, and she knew what she wanted to be, this afternoon, now, for these two guys on either side of Erik.

"Yes," she sobbed. "I'm a slut... I'm a slut... fuck me... I want you all to fuck me..." She knew she did. She knew they would, and their faces said they knew what to do with a hot Chinese slut, and she almost climaxed at the thought alone.

"A hot little Chinese slut, Jessica," Erik said, riding her hard, thrusting himself into her, and Jesus, she was so wet. Hot and tight and wet, and he knew she wanted to be his slut. Every time he called her a slut, her cunt did the pussy-dance on his cock. Yeah, she was gonna be their hot little slut today, and he grinned down at her. "That's what you are."

"Yes," Jessica moaned, and she knew she meant every word of what she was moaning. "Yes, I'm a hot little Chinese slut... I am... I know I am."

"Yeah, you are," Erik said, and he grinned at Bodie and then at Neal. "She takes it up the ass too, guys, so go ahead, fuck the slut any way you want." He looked down at Jessica. "You're a slut, you'll take their cocks up any hole my buddies want to fuck, won't you, Jessica?"

"Yes," Jessica moaned. "Yes, whatever you want," and she knew she meant it. She would. However they wanted it, she'd give it to them. Like she'd given it to those guys at that college party that night, with Stephanie.

"Good, Jessica," Erik smiled. "I'm gonna leave these two guys to take care of you. I'm gonna go take care of Sally. Time to make a hot little Chinese slut out of her, next."

"Ohhhhh," Jessica sobbed. "Sally's not... not like me..."

"Who's Sally?" one of the other two guys asked.

"She came with this one. Popped her cherry last night, and we're gonna spend the afternoon turning her into a good little slut, just like this one," Erik said, feeding Jessica his cock, and fuck yeah, her pussy was going wild.

"Yeah, you like that, don't you, Jessica? That Sally and you are gonna be sluts together."

"Nooooooo," Jessica moaned, tossing her head. "Not Sally... Sally's not a slut... not like... not like..."

"Not like you?" Erik grinned. "She is, Jessica. She's just like you, and I'm gonna leave you to these two now, and go fuck her."

"Please," Jessica sobbed. "Fuck me some more, first... before you fuck Sally... fuck me hard..." and another mini-climax hit her out of nowhere, her sex dancing on Erik's cock as she writhed on him, writhed on his cock as he moving inside her, helplessly enthralled by the pleasure she was receiving, and she didn't want to think about Sally. Not Sally. Sally wasn't a slut. Sally wasn't like her mom.

Except, deep down, Jessica knew she was. Just like her mom.

"Man, she looks hot, Erik," one of those two guys said, and Jessica knew he was looking. "Can't wait to fuck her."

"Hey, Bodie, go ahead, you fuck her now." Erik grinned, down at Jessica. "I'm gonna go fuck Sally now, Jessica. These two guys, they're gonna take real good care of you, and I'll send in a couple more to help them later."

"Ohhhhhhhh," Jessica sobbed, head arching back, and then Erik was lifting himself out of her and off her, and before Jessica could even gasp, he was off her to one side, and one of those two guys was over her, between her legs, and there were hands on her knees, holding her, spreading her, and she was wide open, just like she'd been for those guys back at college, back at that party...

Oh my god... he was, he was... just like...

"That's it, Jessica, baby, spread wide... you can take it... you want it, you know you want it real bad, baby..." Erik's voice was soft and coaxing, his hand on her knee rather less so as he and Neal spread her wide and held her open for Bodie, and Bodie knew where it went. It was wide open, pink, glistening wetly, and his cockhead was on target, unerring as he zeroed in.

"Hhhhuuhhhh," Jessica gasped, hands clutching at Bodies's hands. Hands that now pinned hers to the bed above her head, back arching as that thick cockhead slid inwards through her entrance, and she was so wet, so slippery wet, distended, open.

Easy.

His cockhead slid through her entrance, thick sliding friction. Jessica whined, once, juddering as she felt that cockhead within her channel, that cockshaft gripped by her entrance, sliding inwards. His weight came down on her, his eyes looked down into hers, and then a guy she'd never even met, whose name she didn't even really know, he thrust himself into her completely, one long slow driving penetration that only ended when all of his length was inside her, and it was so good.

As good as it'd been that once, twenty years ago.

She'd been so easy for those guys, then.

She'd been so easy this time.

He was fucking her.

"Ohhhhhhhh." It was as good as it had been when Erik fucked her last night, and just now, and Erik was beside her, holding one of her knees, making sire she was spread wide for Bodie.

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhhh..." As this guy fucked her.

"She's good, isn't she, Bodie?" Erik was looking down at her.

"Ohhhhhh." Jessica didn't know what Bodie thought, but his cock was good.

"Oh fuck yeah." Bodie thought she was good.

"Ohhhhh... ohhhhh... hard... fuck me hard..." Because it was good. It was very very good, and she was so close, and it didn't matter if it wasn't Erik. She didn't care if it wasn't Erik. Not now, and she looked wide-eyed at the other guy, beside her, watching, waiting. Waiting his turn, and she knew this was going to be like that party, twenty years ago. She knew that she wasn't going to say no, and when she glanced at Erik, he was smiling, and she knew that he knew that too.

"Yeah, you do like that, don't you, Jessica baby?" Erik was looking down at her.

"Yes," Jessica moaned, taking Bodie's cock, long and slow and good. Really really good. Taking it all. "Yes... yes... yes..."

"She really Chinese?" the new guy beside her, not the guy fucking her, asked. "Never fucked a Chinese chick before."

"Yeah, she is," Erik smiled, and he smiled down at Jessica. "Check out the little slanty eyes, dude. Of course she's fucking Chinese. But she likes big white cocks, don't you, Jessica?"

"Yes," Jessica moaned. "Yes... yes... yes." She loved big hard white cocks. She was loving this one, the one that was fucking her. She loved it almost as much as she'd loved Erik's. "I love big white cocks."

"Neal wants to fuck you, Jessica," Erik said.

"Yes, yes... fuck me," Jessica moaned, turning her head to look at Erik.

"Oh man, she's a good fuck," Bodie grunted. "I don't want to shoot my load too quick."

"Uhhhh," Jessica said. "Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh." She didn't want him to shoot his load too quick, either.

"Fuck me," she sobbed. "Both of you fuck me."

"You try her out, Neal," Bodie said, easing himself out.

"Sure," Neal said, easing himself over her, and in. Trying her out.

"Ohhhhhhhh." Neal knew where it went, too, and Jessica took it from him, eagerly. She welcomed him as he thrust himself into her, hard, and then she was taking Neal's cock, and Neal was giving it to her, riding her, and Jessica was almost there as his cock surged up inside her, almost there, almost...

"Uhhhh," Jessica groaned. "Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh." He was fucking her so good. Erik. Bodie. Neal. She even remembered their names. The one fucking her now was Neal, and the other one was Bodie. Sally could have Erik. Jessica didn't mind. She knew what she wanted. Big hard white cock, and she had it.

"Harder... fuck me harder." She wanted more. She wanted much more, and she remembered that party, and she wished she'd known then what she knew now. If she had, she'd have done that every weekend, and maybe she could do that now. It wasn't like she expected her husband back anytime soon, and he was living with that girl back in China, he'd never know.

"Am I hot for you?" she sobbed, crossing her ankles behind Neal's back, squeezing, and moving on him.

"Oh fuck, yeah," Neal groaned, humping her hard. "Yeah, you're hot, Jessica." He looked down at her, breathing hard. Straining. "You want to be hotter?"

"I want to be anything you want me to be," Jessica moaned, bucking under him.

"Oh yeah, you do, don't you?" Erik interjected, tilting her face towards him, kissing her while Neal fucked her. "You want to be a hot little slut for us, don't you, Jessica? A slut for me and my buddies, so you just do that, while I go make a slut out of Sally."

"Ohhhhhh," Jessica sobbed, her knees clamping hard against Neal's ribs as he rode her, and her feet were kicking high now, her hands clutching at his back.

He'd said that before.... Slut? Making a slut out of Sally? She glanced upwards, from Neal to Bodie. Erik had gone, and she knew he was going to fuck Sally, and maybe he would make a slut out of Sally. Maybe Sally was like her mom, maybe she was a slut, and Jessica almost liked that thought. That her and Sally were both sluts.

Hot Chinese sluts, that guys like this enjoyed fucking.

"Tag," Bodie said, and Neal knew what he wanted, sliding out from inside her, easing back, and Bodie was there, over her, easing his cock into her, and Jesus, she was hot and slippery and tight, and totally fuckable.

"Ohhhhhhh," Jessica moaned, and she did her best to be a hot little Chinese slut for Bodie. It didn't take much. All she had to do was take his cock, and Bodie knew where it went, and Jessica took it, the way a hot little Chinese slut takes a big white cock.

Eagerly.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you, Jessica?" Bodie grunted. "You like my cock?"

"Uhhhh... uhhhh... uhhhhh." Jessica did. She liked it a lot. She liked his cock as much as she'd liked Neal's, and she hoped Sally liked whatever Erik was going to do to her, but she was sure she would. After last night, she knew Sally was much more like her mom than either of them had ever guessed.

Jessica knew she was a hot little slut who loved big white cocks.

She didn't want to think about Sally being fucked like this.

But she knew that if Sally was anything like her mom,

She'd be just as much a slut for big white cocks,

As her mom was, and that was Sally's choice.

Jessica had already made up her mind.

She'd take whatever they gave her.

"Spread wide," Bodie grunted.

Everything they gave her.

Any way they wanted.

* * *

"Like the Jacuzzi, Sally?" Erik grinned as he slipped into the tub, and she was sitting there, immersed to the neck in the steaming hot water. Naked. She hadn't turned the waterjets on, and he liked the view. Liked that she shaved her pussy, too, and he didn't bother sitting down. He took those couple of steps across the pull, his cock drawn to her lips as if they were magnetic.

Sally glanced up at him, then back and what she was face to face with, and she knew what to do. She parted her lips, opened her mouth wide, leaned forward, took him in one hand, cupped his balls with the other, and she knew Erik was smiling as she slid her lips over his cockhead and down his shaft, her tongue swirling on the underside of his cock, tasting him.

Sucking, and tasting her mom as she swallowed.

She remembered that taste from last night.

She knew what he'd been doing.

He'd been doing her mom.

Now it was her turn.

"Oh man, I like that," Erik breathed, brushing her hair back from her face so he could watch her lips, sliding up and down, as she bobbed her head on him, taking as much of him in as she could, with every slide of her lips.

"Mmmmm," Sally hummed, enjoying herself. It wasn't strange and scary now. It was exciting, and now she balanced herself with a hand on his hip, doing her best to plunge her mouth as far down his cockshaft as she could. His cockhead seemed huge, inside her mouth, his shaft so thick around that her mouth was stretched wide. She swallowed, tasting him. Male. Masculine. Cock-flavoured, and she wondered if he'd finish in her mouth. She'd like him to do that. Hold her head and make her swallow.

1...34567...9