Jeong Park's First Frosh Ball Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nnnnuhhhh," Sally gasped, straining as her channel took more of his cock.

"Nnnnnuhhh." Last night, she'd taken all of it, but it was so big.

"Aaaohhhhh." Big? Oh my god, it was huge.

"Nnnnooooh." Her back arched, her hands scrabbled at his back, clutching at him, her knees clutching his ribs, as Erik gave her another inch, before slowly easing back. Back, and then back some more, until only his cockhead was inside her, her tight little cunt squeezing and massaging his cockhead, and...

"Uhhhhh." He gave her back everything she'd had, and another inch with it, slowly forcing his cockhead higher, deeper, and fuck, he loved it. Hot, tight, slippery, almost-virginal pussy, and he held it there, half his cock in her, and she was shuddering under him, almost vibrating, whimpering, her cunt just about milking him, and Erik knew. He'd been here before, any number of times, and Sally was just one more cock-struck little slut, who'd found out that a hard cock, and a good fuck, was the best thing there was in life.

"Please," Sally moaned, and she wanted it. She wanted it all, like she'd got it last night, and she didn't care that his friends could walk in on them. She didn't care that her mom was getting it from four guys on Erik's bed. She wanted to get it from Erik, now, all of it.

"Please... please..." She didn't know what to do, but she knew what she wanted.

"Relax, Sally, you're going to get it all." Erik smiled, and he eased back a little, luxuriating in that hot tight slide, that exquisite friction where her cunt held him like a vice, and then...

"Nnnnnaaaaaoooaaaaahhhhhh." Sally bucked like a half-broken filly in a rodeo, wailing as he gave it to her. Gave her all of it, everything she'd wanted, buried to the balls inside her, not hard and fast, but slow. Slow and thorough, and deep, on and on and on until she'd taken all of him. So deep, so high inside her, all the way, until he was pressed up against her where their bodies joined.

"Huhhh... uhhh-huuhhh... huuhhh... huuhhhh." Sally's groan was staccato, fading away as she gasped for air, growing in volume as she exhaled, and her entire world was Erik. Him. His eyes looking down in hers, intent, that half-smile on his face that said he knew what he was doing to her. His body, on hers, dominating her, spreading her wide, exposing her, controlling her, possessing her, and his cock.

His cock.

Rigid, a steel bar within her, impaling her impossibly, and she writhed under him, juddering, her sex wracked by uncontrollable spasms as she took him, surrendered to him, a sheath for his sword, his to take, his to use, and beneath him, spread wide for him, Sally surrendered herself utterly and completely to him, knowing her body was his to use, her sex was his to possess, and she was there for him to take his pleasure with, and his eyes, his expression, his body, they told her that he knew that, and that he was going to take her, and he was going to use her.

Like he'd used her last night.

"Please." She managed to find a word between those groans, possessed by those sensations, that exquisite need to give herself, to surrender herself to him, completely. Utterly.

"Now," Erik murmured. "Now I'm going to fuck you, Sally."

"Ohhhh... ohhhhh... uhhhh... ohhhhh." Long slow thrusts, in, and then out, deep, gentle, steady. Long rhythmic thrusts that filled Sally's channel inexorably with every flexing motion of his hips. Thrusts that ended only when all of him was buried in her, again and again.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhhh..." Thrusts that her channel took, and within her there was that molten heat, that growing pleasure that she'd felt last night, and her body remembered. Her body wanted it. Wanted to give what Erik wanted to take, and his cock was remorseless in it's taking.

"Oh yeah, you're made to be fucked, Sally," Erik breathed, fucking her. Enjoying her, the way he enjoyed every girl he fucked. The tight slippery friction, that heated grip on his cockshaft, that tight clasp of her cunt around his cockhead as she engulfed him, and her hot little cunt seemed to shiver on his cock, tightening as he filled her, and her body was his.

"Take it all, babe, take it all," he grunted, feeding her every inch of his cock, and he loved those moans, those delicious little sobbing cries, that blind look in her eyes as her pleasure grew, and he loved it. He fucking loved it. Nothing better than taking some hot young chick like Sally, and teaching her what her body was for. Teaching her that her body was all about receiving that pleasure, that sensational enjoyment that a good fucking could bring, and he enjoyed that.

He enjoyed bringing chicks that pleasure, enthralling them with that exquisite enjoyment, that ecstasy, that a guy who knew what he was doing could bring them to, and Erik knew what he was doing. He had no idea how, it was just something he knew. How to talk to them, caress them, with his words and his mind as well as his hands and body, and he just knew what gave them that pleasure. What would stoke that fire of passion and desire that burned within every girl, every woman, and he could light that fire, feed it, stoke it until it was an all-consuming furnace.

"Yes... yes..." Sally writhed helplessly under him. Blindly. Wanting, and she wanted what he'd given her last night. She wanted that so much, and she was so close. So very close, and his cock thrust into her. His body rode hers, took hers, hot and hard where she was soft and giving, and in that moment, he was everything, and the outside world faded away, until there was nothing but his taking, and he took and took and took, and Sally gave and gave and....

"Let's go join your mom," Erik said, sliding one hand under her taut little butt, the other under her back, and he lifted her easily, still inside her, standing.

"Wrap those legs around my waist and hang on, babe," he said, his hand under her butt moving her on him, so that she vined her arms around his neck, and crossed her ankles behind his back, sobbing helplessly as he moved inside her, moved her on him, and he was walking with her, fucking her as he walked.

Into his bedroom, and it was only when they were in there, that Sally realized where they were.

"Uhhhhhh," Sally groaned, eyes wide as Erik lowered her to the bed, beside her mom, moving down with her, still inside her. Shivering, she could see his friends, looking at her, and as soon as she was on her back on the bed...

"Uhhh... uhhh... uhhh..." He was moving again, inside her. Thick, hard slides, in and out, slowly sheathing himself in her channel, easing back, easing in, his body on hers, in her, possessing her.

Fucking her.

In front of his friends.

"Sally?" In front of her mom.

All of them watching Erik fuck her.

"Ohhhhh," Sally moaned, back arching as he somehow did something to her inside, with his cock, that sent shivering ripples of sensation through her, and her eyes met her mom's.

Her mom, who was on her hands and knees, jolting as whichever of them it was who was kneeling behind her, fucked her. Fucked her so that she jolted with every thrust, her boobs quivering, her moans and gasps coming from her mouth uncontrollably, because she wasn't in control of anything, and she knew it.

"You like that, don't you, Sally?" Erik breathed, easing in and out, slowly, and his balls were going to burst. He'd been holding it back, drawing it out, working up to this moment, and now it was time to make Sally their newest little fuck-toy.

"Ohhhhhhh," Sally moaned, looking up at him, seeing only him. Erik. Erik and her mom, both of them looking down at her, and she liked it. She loved it. Loved what he was doing to her, but she didn't want to think about his friends. All she wanted to think about was him. Erik. Doing what he was doing, and it was like she was a piano, and he was playing her, and whatever key he touched, she responded, and her body was the piano that he was playing.

"Ohhhhhhh." Playing her so good.

"Hey dude, she's as hot as you said she was." Sally didn't know who's voice it was, but she could see him looking down at her, and Erik slowed. Sally didn't want him to slow. She wanted it hard.

"Oh yeah, she's one hot fuck," Erik grunted. "Aren't you, babe?"

"Ohhhhhhh," Sally moaned, and she had no idea if she was a hot fuck, or not, but she knew she loved Erik fucking her, and her mom was on her hands and knees, right beside her, and their eyes met.

"Sallyuhhhh....." Jessica's eyes widened, and she juddered as she took what she was given, and Sally knew her mom loved what she was getting, too. Except...

... it wasn't from Erik, and she could see the guy's face, looking down at her, watching as Erik gave it to her, and her heart jolted with that weird mix of excitement, adrenaline, and embarrassment that she'd been feeling ever since she'd woken up this morning.

"Uuuuhhhhhh," Sally groaned, her back arching, as Erik thrust himself into her. All the way into her.

"Uhhhhhh." Her hands clutched at the bed, her firm little breasts quivering as Erik eased himself back out, before thrusting himself into her once more.

"Ohhhhh." Sally's head jerked back, and her eyes met her mom's again, startled, astonished, horrified, excited, and Sally knew her own eyes shared all of those emotions and sensations.

"Uhhh... uuuhhh... uhhhh," Jessica gasped, hair flying, juddering as the guy behind her picked up his pace, and even through the excitement of Erik riding her, Sally was fascinated.

"You want to watch Neal shoot his load in Jessica, babe?" Erik asked, and he didn't wait for an answer. He lifted her, moved her, slid her around so her face was right next to her mom's, almost touching, while he continued to fuck Sally, slowly.

"Uhhh... uuuhhh... uhhhh," Jessica gasped, and then "mmmmuuuuu," as Erik turned his head, turned hers with one hand, and kissed her. He kissed her mom, while he fucked Sally, and Sally watched her mom kissing him back while some other guy fucked her mom.

"Yeah, Jessica's a hot little fuck-toy alright," Erik said, looking down into Sally's eyes as he hilted his cock in her, slowly, and held it there, all the way up inside her, high inside her. Huge inside her.

"You think Jessica's a hot little fuck-toy, Neal?" He said that without taking his eyes from Sally's.

"Yeah, she is, she's a real hot little fuck-toy," Neal said, not stopping giving Jessica what you gave a hot little fuck-toy, and Sally knew he was, because she could see her mom's face.

"Why don't you let Leo take a turn with Jessica, Neal," Erik said. "She'd like that. Fuck-slut's like being shared."

"Sure," Neal grunted, and a couple of seconds later, another face was looking over her mom's back, and down at Sally's face.

"Nnnnuhhhhh," Jessica groaned. Her eyes widened. Sally's eyes widened too, as she realized what'd just happened.

"You think Jessica's a hot little fuck-toy, Leo?" Erik smiled down at Sally.

"Uhh..uhh...uhh...uhh...uhh...uhh..." Jessica gasped, quivering, and Sally knew why.

"Yeah, Jessica sure is a hot little fuck-toy," Leo said. "We've never had a Chinese fuck-toy before, have we?"

"No," Erik said. "Whaddaya think she's like?"

"Nice," Leo grunted. "Really nice. Going to enjoy shooting my load in this cum-slut."

"Nnnuhhhhh," Jessica moaned. "Yes... yes... do it to me... I want it... I want it..."

Erik held Jessica's face up, finger under her chin. "Do you like being our hot little Chinese fuck-toy, Jessica?"

"Uhh...uhh... yes yes yes... I love being your fuck-toy," Jessica moaned. "I want to be your fuck-toy."

"Our hot little Chinese fuck-toy," Erik murmured, still fucking Sally.

"Yes... yes... your hot little Chinese fuck-toy," Jessica moaned, and she remembered some of the thing thoses guys had said to her, twenty years ago, in that room, on the bed beside Stephanie, while they'd used her. They'd said lots of things to her. About her. Degrading things. Exciting things. Things she'd been ashamed of. Then.

Now?

"I want to be your hot little Chinese fuck-toy..." Now she wanted to revel in whatever they wanted to do to her, and she wasn't ashamed at all. She loved it. Loved what they were doing to her. Loved that she aroused them, and excited them, and that they wanted to fuck her. That all of them wanted to fuck her. That she wanted that... wanted them all to fuck her.

"I want to be your hot little Chinese fuck-slut..." That's what those guys had called her and Stephanie. Fuck-sluts. Other words too. Slant-eyed whore. They'd called her a slant-eyed whore. A fuck-slut. A cum-dump, and they had, they'd cum on her, on her face, on her boobs. They'd cum in her, everywhere. Her mouth. Her sex. Her ass. Everywhere they wanted to fuck her and Stephanie, they'd fucked them, and cum in them, and that was what Jessica wanted.

"I want to be your hot little Chinese cum-slut..." Jessica sobbed, seeing the horrified excitement on Sally's face as Erik fucked her, and she tried to smile, but all that came out was another groan as Leo humped himself into her, hard, and she knew she'd be a cum-slut for him soon. Like she'd already been for Neal, and for Bodie.

"Oh yeah, you're our cum-slut tonight, Jessica," Erik purred. "Hey, Ben, take over from Leo, buddy. You guys tag team Jessica, show Sally here what a fuck-toy's for."

They did. Ben, Dylan, Bodie, Carter, Jackson. Five minutes, five different guys, tag-teaming Jessica as she continued to kneel there, taking their cocks, one after the other, and they didn't go easy on her. They fucked her hard, pumping their cocks into her tight slippery cunt, kneeling behind her, taking her.

"They're using Jessica the way you use a fuck-toy," Erik explained to Sally, easing his cock in and out, slowly, gentle thrusts, long thick slides that filled Sally, possessed Sally, and the pleasure he brought her was filling her to bursting. He turned his face again, looked into Jessica's eyes.

"Do you want to be a hot little Chinese cum-slut now, Jessica?"

"Ohhoaaahhhh," Jessica groaned, because Jackson was pump-fucking her now, short, fast and hard, pounding his cock into her in that frenzy that told her he was going for it, and any second now, he was going to shoot his load in her, and just the anticipation was enough to send her over the edge.

"Ohhhoohhhooohhhhooohhhhhh." That climax rushed through her in an immense wave of sensation that drove every thought from her mind. Drove everything from her mind, but for the intensity of that ecstasy that washed through her in a great rushing wave of pleasure, her sex squeezing and spasming on Jackson's cock, and as for his cock...

"Oh yeah, take my cock, you hot little slant-eyed cum-whore," Jackson groaned, ramming his cock into Jessica, hands gripping her slender hips, pulling her back until he was buried to the balls in her, and he knew he was gonna shoot his load in the fuck-slut, and he did, his cock throbbing, his cum bursting outwards, pumping into her, and her hot little cunt squeezed down on him and milked him like a fist, sucking the cum from him as he pumped her full.

"Nnnhhhhh...nnnhhhhh....nnnuhhhhh..." Jessica groaned, eyes widening, mouth working, gasping and groaning with every burst of cum that filled her, flooding her, pumping her full, and those bursts within her, those hot jets of cum, that sent her into a second climax, as intense as the first.

"Your turn, Dylan," Erik said, and as soon as Jackson had eased himself out of Jessica, Dylan was there, except that he rolled Jessica onto her back, and moved her next to Sally before he eased his cock into her, and this time Sally didn't get to watch her mom's face as Dylan fucked her. She got to watch Dylan's face as he fucked her mom.

She got to hear her mom, though.

"Uhhh..." squelch "Uuhhhh..." squelch "Uuhhhhh" squelch

"Jesus, I love fucking you, you hot little cum-slut," Dylan grunted. He looked down at Sally. "How's she, dude?"

"Fucking tight," Erik grunted, smiling down at Sally, picking up speed.

"Uhh..uhh...uhh...uhh...uhh...uhh..." Sally gasped, because he was really fucking her now, and she was just about... she was going to... almost... almost... almost...

"Oh man, I gotta do this," Dylan grunted, and Sally watched his face as he blew his load in her mom, grunting as he came, and she could hear her mom's excitement as she took it. It wasn't exactly like she was counting, but she'd just watched two guys cum in her mom, one after the other.

"Your turn, Leo," Erik said, and Sally saw her mom take Leo, and those squelches as he started to fuck her were even louder.

"Please," Sally begged, almost desperate for that climax was hovering inside her, and somehow Erik was keeping her there, on edge, almost but not quite, and she knew she was almost there. Knew he was holding her there, but she didn't know how, and she wanted it, and Erik could give it to her, but he wasn't, and she needed it so bad. So baaaaad.

"Oh pleaaaaasase...," and she was moving beneath him, knees clutching at his ribs, straining as she moved herself on his cock, just a little.

"Oh yeah, you like that, don't you baby?" Erik just about purred, and Sally did. She loved it.

"Do it to me... do it to me," she pleaded, wanting him to push her over that edge, wanting him to satisfy himself with her, the way he had yesterday evening. Wanting that throbbing culmination that she knew would satisfy him, because she knew now that was what she was for. That was what her body was for, for him to take his pleasure with, just as her sex was there for his cock to fuck. For him to cum in.

"What do you want, Sally, baby? Tell me?" Erik breathed, humping her slowly, long slow slides, and fuck, she was wet. Wet and tight and slippery and ready for it. Ready to take it, and he smiled.

"Do it to me," Sally begged, back arching. "Finish in me... please... do it to me... I want it... I want it..."

"Oh yeah, Sally. You're going to get it now," Erik grunted. "Tell me you want it baby. Tell me you want my cum..."

"I want it," Sally moaned, taking Erik's cock all the way. "I want it... I want it..."

"Oh yeah, take it, you hot little fuck-toy," Erik grunted, and beneath him, Sally climaxed as that first giant burst of Erik's cum exploded from the tip of his cock, flooding her sex with a torrent of cum in one long instant in time.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh," Sally wailed, convulsing, her sex spasming on his cock as he throbbed inside her, spurting a second hot burst of cum, and that wave of hot melting pleasure washed through her in a thick slow wave. "Nnnnnnooohhhhhhhhhhhh."

On her hands and knees beside Sally again, Jessica knelt for Leo, taking his cock, watching Sally climax, and she knew Erik was climaxing in her, and she knew Leo was about to shoot his load in her.

"Leo, Ben," Erik grunted, pulling out of Sally and rolling around to kneel over her face, stroking his cock, continuing to shoot off over Sally's stomach, and then her boobs, and then her face, all as Jessica watched, wide-eyed, gasping as Leo pulled out of her.

"Uhhhhhhhh." Juddering as Ben took his place.

"Ooooooohhhh," Sally sobbed, as Erik's cum splattered across her cheeks and into her wide-open mouth, and then....

"Uuuhhhhhh." Leo's cock buried itself in her sex, his weight came down on her, and he was fucking her before she realized what was happened, her sex clamping down on him as he rode her through her orgasm, and she was sobbing and moaning and bucking beneath him as he fucked her.

"Ohhhhhh fuck." Leo, he'd been close when he was fucking Jessica. He was even closer, now, his cock sheathed in Sally's slippery-slushy tightness, and Jessica had been tight. Sally gripped his cock like a slick vice, and the first hot slippery slide as he sank himself to the balls in her told him there was no stopping now, not until he blew inside her, and his balls told him this was gonna be a big one.

1...456789