All Comments on 'Jeremy's Punishment'

by vleb

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

He has to fuck his mother oh god he just has to. HORNY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

AWESOME!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Next leave the peeing out. But a very good storyline but go with dressing up part more ,like the father want his wife to a big deal dinnar and she does not want to go to It he said the wife must go to it and there go the son again as the wife.

dragonflychilddragonflychildabout 13 years ago
Loved it all

Awesome story...what a nice loving family...very nice

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 12 years ago
I want more of this

I would love to have my step father fuck me while I was dressed up as the girl I have always wanted to be. Alas he never saw his step son dressed up in a pretty dress or nightgown and since he has passed I sure miss being fucked as a teenaged boy. I have had a couple dates with men and I have dresssed up for them and got a cock in my cute little butt, and I love to suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story!

First time ever commenting on a story but this was to good not to say anything. Mom/son is not my kink but it worked for this story.

MikyloMikyloover 12 years ago
awesome

This story is so hot and was well written. I loved every scene and the peeing scene was totally awesome. I hope that there will be a continuation where the son fucks the mom. You can make the story really nasty by adding scat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you don't have to be gay to want your daddy's dick

This was an excellent story of a father getting sucked off by his gay son and then fucking him up the ass. But the same thing happens with plenty of straight boys as well. A son looks up to his father, admires him tremendously, wants to be close. For a boy his father's big veiny prick and heavy balls are symbols of his authority and power. Lots of sons who wouldn't dream of sex with any other males (yuck!) are deeply attracted to what dad's got swinging between his hairy legs. They see the big bulge bouncing around in dad's pants and get real excited. Sure, they fuck girls their own age, but there's just something about their daddy's big fat dick that overwhelms their young mind and makes their young cock hard. They wiggle their cute boyish butt to get dad going, and it doesn't take long for the father to get the idea. He figures his boy's got a sweet pair of stretchable lips and a wet warm mouth where his daddy-dick would fit in real fine. Watching his son kissing and slurping his big balls and then sucking him off in the best blowjob dad's ever gotten is just the appetizer. Dad flips his boy over on his belly, Junior raises his cute smooth ass way up, spreads his cheeks to show his father the target. Then dad grins and shoves his stiff fatherly prick up his boy's cunt, up to his balls! Shit, it's the best fuck dad's ever had--"this kid's better than his mother!" dad thinks, as he pounds away at his boy's tight tender twat. When dad blows his balls up his own son's asshole, the boy shoots his load all over the place! True father and son bonding, as dad's big prick and his boy's young twat come together again and again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sick but brilliant

that comment ..

tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
Way to go

It seems like there will be alot of enjoyment in their future.

susanscott58susanscott58over 11 years ago
Not Punisment but favour,

My son had just gone through this story on online & he went toilet to jurk at that moment i saved this story & read this later with my hubby. We both turnd on higly & fucked on my sons bed, while he was out.

Family fuck is real incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Continuation

I loved it best story ever. I really hope there will there be a continuation of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

pls pls pls pls pls pls pls pls continue this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

best story ever pls continue you just have to

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
5

Not content I approve of, but well write

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
soo bad

but soo good

if he would fuck me like that I'd call him daddy

then mommy could do me with a strap-on

while I sucked my daddy's dick

hot story got me all heated up

if you couldn't tell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

.Unlikely as it is, this is a very well-written story, with genuine feelings and emotions. We all want to see Jeremy's downward path into sex addiction proceed as satisfyingly as possible. We need to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Amusing response :)

“.Unlikely as it is, this is a very well-written story, with genuine feelings and emotions. We all want to see Jeremy's downward path into sex addiction proceed as satisfyingly as possible. We need to hear more.”

I have to say this is the funniest comment I’ve seen ever! (that I remember)

Thanks for contributing. It was very well written, even if of a downward spiral

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Needs more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Roberta is the true heroine of this love story, selflessly bring others together to save her blessed, precious family unit. #MomentOfSilence

Tinman714Tinman714about 2 years ago

Very hot story. The piss and sub/dom aspects aren’t really my thing but I did have a raging hard on for the entire reading. Beginning to end. Thank you!

tinalikesithardtinalikesithard12 months ago

That was sick! I loved every bit of it. Great job! I'm making a mess in my panties and I want a daddy dick in my tight little ass!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This was amazing minus the mom getting in on it at the end. Sequel please!!! Make him leave that crazy bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous