Jeri Ryan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the kind if high he was always chasing, this was why he came to Chicago in the first place wasn't it? To get pussy.

It was fucked up, but he supposed his wish had just come true.

His aunt was so fucking sexy....

Fuck.

Jeri was still priming his cock, eyeing it like a bird trying to get into a pinecone...looking for attack angles and sizing up dimensions. "You have an amazing cock," she paid him the compliment at the risk of losing her dominance, but she was so amazed she could not help herself. "It's as big as my forearm."

Ruslan shrugged, "Are you going to fucking start or what?"

Another flare of anger and this time she bit his sac. Not his balls, she just took a small fold of flesh between her teeth and chomped. Ruslan gasped and bucked over in the chair, trying to knee her in the face. He managed a soft connect but her teeth didn't let go and it made the whole sensation even more painful.

Gasping, he said, "Fine, fine. I'm sorry."

Jeri let loose her hold and smiled up at him around the edge of his shaft. "Are you going to be good?"

"Yeah,"

She thanked him dryly and loosed the thick knot of her bathrobe belt. "I'm getting naked," she warned, leaning back and arching her shoulders, letting the thick cloth fall from her bare body and down around her calves. For a second Ruslan was transported back to that happy moment in time when she had first stripped her breasts bare by the pool. They were much closer now, and thusly exponentially better. In the new light he could marvel at the small dab of dusky pink areola around a very hard, magnificent nipple. They were not stubby nipples, nor where they really long. Maybe half an inch.

They swung forward as she leaned onto his thighs, disappearing from sight briefly. Amazingly he could feel them though, pressed against either one of his kneecaps. He wanted desperately to compliment her on the heavenly swell of her chest but he held his tongue.

"I'm going to try this thing inside me for a minute, if you think you're going to cum just let me know."I'll mace you in the face."I want to gurgle it all up."

His eyebrows raised, she laughed. And then her mouth was on the side of his head, sloppy and wet. She smeared her saliva all around, painting it until she felt comfortable with working her lips around her nephew's monster cock. She felt the giant hole with the tip of her tongue first, then slid it on past down the length of her tongue.

She had only once before had a monster cock between her hands but it was the kind of big cock that never really got hard. Sure it stayed thick and pulsing, but it was always pretty spongy and easy to swallow down.

If Ruslan had been much harder she could have split firewood with it.

With a grunt and a slight tilt of the neck she squeezed downwards a little more. The head popped in completely, filling the space between her molars. She had to slip her tongue to the side of her mouth just to fit the girth of it in her mouth comfortably.

Ruslan watched in childish fascination as Jeri's mouth expanded around his cock and the skin on her cheeks blushed a dark red. He felt the pressure of her mouth all around his head, felt her wiggle her tongue around and try to flatten it out. To his complete surprise she actually found a configuration that left her some space. It took a lot of effort however; he could see her jaw was hinged in a dangerous angle, as if she was biting down on the outside of a watermelon.

But she did have the entire fat angry head in her mouth.

And fuck, it was tight.

Jeri, in her moment of triumph, got a little cocky. She sucked in a lung full of air through her nose and (with nails squeezing tightly on Ruslans thighs) tried to slide the cock further in her mouth. The head hit the back of her throat and for a moment seemed to be lodged. She tried to slither her neck around, try a different tilt and relax a little. At last it popped past her tonsils to where her throat opened up a little bit.

This process had taken a long time, so long she was now lightheaded from not breathing. Her lungs exhaled the unused air and tried to suck in another fresh lungful. With the opening of her throat her gag reflex assaulted her like a tidal wave. Her cheeks bulged with air and saliva spewed out around his cock. But she couldn't get the head free from its docked birth.

Her nails stopped digging and turned to pushing and in a few painful seconds she was off his cock, bent over coughing on the marble floor.

She couldn't hear it through the pounding in her ears and her gurgling cough but Ruslan was laughing softly.

When the color of her face returned to normal and her ribs stopped heaving she sat back up on her knees.

"Let's try another hole."

Ruslan looked at her blankly, not wanting her to catch a sight of the amusement she was unknowingly causing him.

Her new agenda posed a problem however, their positions were all wrong. "This is why guys normally do the raping, watch your head," she muttered, putting both hands squarely on Ruslans broad shoulders and shoving him backwards.

He managed to avoid dying, but he still saw stars.

Jeri appraised the new position and found a way to make it work.

But first,she smiled;I need to choke the smugness out of this little bastard.

His head was still wobbling around when she sat on it. She felt his breath spreading across her thighs and instantly her nipples twitched.

The smooth strength of his jaw pressed up between her thighs as she settled her sex on his nose and mouth.

Soft flesh blinded and gagged Ruslan, so much so that when she started yelling ordering him to east her pussy he couldn't make out her words. He shook his head, tried to tilt backwards to get oxygen, but her strong thighs held his head in place. Again a muffled command was unheeded and the penalty was quickly administered.

Ripping pain tore through his sac as Jeri grabbed a fistful and twisted. The pain was immediate and roaring, bringing tears to his eyes that were immediately rubbed away by hit aunts groin.

He screamed up into her pussy, thrashing his head and biting at what skin he could get his teeth on. Instantly he regretted it and her thighs squeezed harder and his balls were now near tearing.

Jeri felt Ruslan go limp between her legs and wondered for a moment if he was only playing possum...

She decided the risk was not worth it and raised her pussy off his face. She slapped him in the chest and he regained a shallow but steady rhythm of breathing. It was probably for the best that he was passed out, judging from the scream she felt—it had nearly inflated her pussy-- maybe her torture had gone a little too far.

Blackness swam away; Ruslan smacked his lips, recognizing the taste of pussy in his mouth. Realization flooded his mind and the rigid nature of his restraints only nailed home the fact that he was still lying on his back in his aunt's bathroom.

He looked back and saw her, crouched on her knees, the archway of her thighs splaying her pussy apart just a little.

"Are you going to be a good boy this time?" She asked, rubbing her flat, naked pussy. He nodded. "You're going to eat my cunt without using your nasty teeth?"

He nodded again. She smiled warmly at him then and caressed the length of his jaw and temple. "Good. But first I'm going to have to punish you,"

Her ankles shuffled forward as she squatted back over his face. Ruslan started up as the perfect, thin gash of her sex descended onto him, and felt the unsettling assault of awe wash over him. She had a very beautiful twat with small pink lips tucked away beneath a small mound of soft, velvety skin.

But this time, his aunt did not put her pussy on his mouth. Instead she rested back on her palms and tilted her hips upwards and spread her legs a little more.

"Lick my asshole," she commanded, dropping the weight of her astonishing ass onto his face. "Lick my asshole like a little slut."

His tongue was possessed with a mind that wasn't his own. It darted out, strong and narrow as if he were trying to stab her. She gasped as his tongue splashed against her little puckered hole, she could feel the foreign, tantalizing wash of saliva and the rigid massaging of his tongue and it made her elbows quiver.

"Good, boy" she whispered, "make out with my ass, French kiss my little asshole."

She closed her eyes and basked in the splendid sensations of his strong, probing tongue, committing every swell and itch of pleasure to memory.

Her ass sank down until his mouth was like a suction cup against her ass, pulling and massaging and blowing and wetting....

A man had never rimmed her before; she had never even told any of her partners that is was her deepest and darkest fetish. She could have sat there perched on her nephews face like a girl on a sybian all day long, but there was an agenda forming in her mind and she needed to move along with it.

"You like that, don't you?" She asked, stroking his chest and using her long, manicured nails to scrape at his nipples, "You like the taste of my ass,"

He groaned up through her skin. It was an unmistakable affirmation.

"Good, then we can do that again later. Right now I want to get off," she slid her ass backwards and settled her pussy lips on his mouth...and this time his lips parted hers with a beautiful, long, wet tongue. He was forceful at first, and clumsy, trying to get it all the way up to her cervix while completely ignoring the pearl of nerves just a couple of inches away.

He gasped and heaved and worked his jaw, trying desperately to please his captor so she would let him breathe.

His tongue was building strength as his desperation grew, mashing about like the end of a fire hose under pressure, hitting her walls and pushing around her lips and occasionally brushing her clit.

She began to moan, the erratic, frenzied oral was actually turning out to be more arousing than she had thought possible. To reward the service she petted his cock head (which amazingly never lost its erection during his black out) with her fingertips. Ruslan arched his hips upwards off the stool, hungering for more of her firm, kinky touch. She gave it to him, compassionate now that her pussy was being satisfied.

She shuffled her knees apart a little, giving him some air and light, then raised up a little bit. Ruslan barely paused for a breath before attacking her slit once again. This time he did hit her clit, hard and fast with the flat length of his tongue, sliding up and down, up and down. Vibrations of pleasure rumbled through her legs and hands with the force of a passing semi truck, kinky warmth spread like a virus from the juncture of her thighs up her belly and to her breasts. She fondled her tits, squeezing her nipples and tugging them together. An orgasm was brewing inside her pussy, an orgasm that wasn't induced by her own hands and therefore was very near foreign to her.

She squirmed and shuffled, trying to rut her asshole on her nephew's nose. But when she did his tongue couldn't quite reach her clit and she was forced to lean forward again. Her pleasure mounted and began to sore, catching the thermals of ecstasy and bringing with it a great soaking flood of pussy juice.

She closed her eyes, allowed herself to pant and moan and show her nephew just how much pleasure she was getting from him. Her fingers tugged harder at her nipples, spiking the pleasure like a symbol crash.

Finally, with one last stab at her clit, she came.

Her body toppled forward, her back lit up with a rolling storm of electricity. Her skin was charged, her pussy poured liquid fire, she couldn't feel her fingers or toes or even the tips of her ears...

She toppled forward, her face coming to a soft thud next to Ruslans throbbing cock. Her hair splayed across his thighs and lap and even draped across his cock, but it fought through like a tower rising through weeds and remained strait.

The lapping waves of her orgasm began to subdue, and Ruslan, knowing a few things about pussy eating, continued only light with light stroking, staying away from the clit which was sure now to be extra sensitive and irritable. The sweat from her crotch mixed together with the juice that had poured out of her, filling his nostrils with the sweetly intoxicating smell he had come to adore.

She was spent, or at least, Ruslan thought she was spent. He had put his heart and soul into his performance, and while he listened to her, immersed in her soft pants and moans; the slick smacking sound of his lips against her cunt and the shuffle of her smooth thigh's against his ears, he had almost become spent himself.

But now she was getting up from his chest, her hands finding steady purchase on his heaving rib cage, and she wasn't making a move to service him.

He wanted to complain, wanted to yell at her for taking him this far against his will (sort of) and then not finishing him. What a fucking cunt!

But the pain in his balls was a sore reminder of her quick temper.

"That was good," Jeri admitted aloud, "for starters. But I still need to get that cock inside me." She raised one knee, swung it over his chest then reverse swung the other so that she was straddling him face to face. "Are you going to fucking blast your cum inside me when I get on you like a little incestuous perv?"

Ruslan shook his head, although the promise seemed as risky as driving blindfolded.

She laughed, slapped his face randomly and then backed the tight, high curve of her ass into his lap. The cock between her thighs was so rigid and steely that she didn't need any guidance in getting it against her lips, and with the moisture and relaxation she had no problem getting the tip of the head inside her.

She was thirty-seven years old and admitted inwardly that her pussy was not as tight as it had been when she was an eighteen-year-old ballet dancer. This had been a fact she lamented about often, but now, with the thick, splitting shaft of her nephew's cock charging up into her she was actually thankful.

Fuck, it filled her right up. The stretching was painful, but the good kind of pain, like feeling the burn during a long swim, and she soldiered on until the tip was fully in. She gasped when her lips finally closed around the anterior section of his head. The rod below was just a little bit narrower and the pressure on her sensitive lips was abated enough for her to actually enjoy it. The monstrosity of flesh inside her sex felt like a missile, screaming against her slick walls. "Oh, fuck," she groaned, eyes clamped shut, "This feels so fuckinggood!"

Joy filled her and she felt like running a victory lap around her restrained nephew. Ruslan had closed his eyes as well, either to try to fight off the orgasm or imagine it was a different woman whose pussy felt so good...

Jeri let out a thin, sharp gasp and lowered her head and shoulders until her breasts were pressing firmly against Ruslans chest and shuffled back a little more. His cock advanced into her a little bit more, stretching her hidden skin and brining all her nerves up for servicing.

This is why real women like big cocks;she thought.Everything feels so raw and alive!

Deeper still she impaled herself until at last a spasm of pain stabbed inside her pussy and her back went rigid.

"You're a goddamn monster," she panted into the smooth skin of his chest, "You're the fucking devil with a cock." Her teeth were gritted; determination was set in her eyes. She wanted to make it just a little bit further...

More than midway down his cock her pussy just flat ran out of room...

It seemed to her as if she was a lollipop or a kabob on the end of his cock, the sheer mass and muscle of it almost lifted her right off her knees.

"I could get off on this," she gyrated her hips a little bit, laughing at the tightening expression on Ruslans face. "With a little more lube I could ride this fucking monster until my pussy bled."

Ruslan nodded wordlessly. It was understood that he felt the same way.

With a mournful growl Jeri popped off his cock and then rested on his chest.

Ruslan breathed a sign of relief when the cold air of the bathroom returned to breeze against his moistened cock, he was very near to coming and he didn't want to make her angry by losing control and hitting her with his load of semen.

After a quick breather she rose off his chest and went to the drawer beside the sink. "I don't know if you know this, Ruslan," she said over the shoulder as she dug a bottle of lube out of the drawer, "I have a special spot in my ass that gives me the best goddamn orgasms I can have. I found out about it when I was thirteen. I snuck a tape from my dad's porn collection into my room and watched it. All the girls were getting ass-fucked really deep by big, black cocks." She turned with the lube in her hand and dropped back down on his chest. "I loved it. I know that's fucked up, being thirteen years old and wanting to take a foot of raging cock up my ass, but that is what I wanted. I started with my tennis racket and my moms face cream. I got so sore I cried for a week. I told your grandparents it was because a school pet had died."

She squeezed a palm-full of lube into her hand and blindly reached back to coat his cock, then rubbed her ass hole, "The month after I went smaller, using the narrow end of a wooden spoon. It was great but after a while it wasn't enough. A year later I had worked my way back up to the tennis racket. The spot is deep inside me and only works when I'm very full. I have a vibrator now that I put in my ass. It's on a string and it gets sucked up inside me until it feels like my whole body is shaking."

Ruslan nodded, wide eyed and completely without a doubt aroused. Jeri continued, "I've only ever had something as thick as you cock inside my ass once. In college my roommate put a flower vase in me. I was thrashing and crying and biting through my pillow but I took it. That was a long time ago. Do you think I can do it again?"

Ruslan nodded.

"Good boy." She smiled, then got herself into a low crouch and lined up the foot of angry, throbbing cock flesh with her tiny pink asshole.

She leaned back, pressing firmly onto his cock until she dropped her mouth open and screamed. It wasn't a painful scream, but more the kind of scream marathon runners yell when they are making that final push for gold.

Her scream stopped as suddenly as it started as the head of his cock just would not fit.

"Fuck!" She yelled at him, "Fuck your cock and fuck you."

She tried again. Even with the lube it was just too fucking impossible. She grunted in frustration, let go of his cock and rolled onto the floor next to him. She swung her long, sculpted legs into the air and reached with one hand to press fingers into her ass.

Ruslan watched with eyebrows raised. He had never seen a girl attack her own ass this way before, not even in all the porn he kept at home. She worked a finger in to her hole, and then before it got to the second knuckle she put in a second finger and a third quickly after that. With the other hand she used her middle finger to fishhook the rim of her sphincter and pull the stubborn pink starfish apart.

"Are you enjoying the show, Ruslan?" She laughed, lifting her neck to look at him over the swell of her chest, "You're getting turned on watching your aunt get her asshole ready for your devil cock, aren't you?"

"Yeah," Ruslan croaked, speaking his first words in a long time.

"Good." She laughed, "I'm going to use your fuck-rod like a toy until I get sick of you."

She let go with the middle finger and applied another slick coat of lube, then popped up like Derek Jeter going for a line drive on shortstop. She was back on his chest, slithering backwards until the familiar bump of Ruslans cock was between her cheeks. It cleft the two rounded cheeks like a nail spike splitting a length of wood.