Jeri Ryan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not going to get the better of me," she warned, lining up her hole for the second time, "You're just some lady-killer-man-whore with no fucking skills. You're not going to beat me."

And this time, she was right.

At least, partially.

With another scream and a final plunge, her mind a swirling pool of adrenaline, she squeaked his head past her first sphincter. Ruslan was flummoxed; not because he was getting anal from his aunt, but that she had actually taken him and there was no blood dripping onto his balls. There were tears though, softly falling on his neck and chin. A single drop flecked a corner of his mouth and he tongued it, savoring its salty wetness.

He stared up into her face. To him this part of his 'rape' was confusing. It seemed a role reversal from what normally happened. She was the one with the tears in her eyes and she was the one splitting her asshole around his cock.

What a fucking great deal for him! All the pleasure, none of the pain.

But then he remembered the busted lip, burnt skin and the bruises on both sides of his head and realized that he was not completely unscathed.

This new sensation, the sensation of not only being in her tightest, longest, and most secret hole, but the taboo of it as well, drove him fucking wild.

"What are you smiling at, pervert?"

"This is the best my cock has ever felt," he bragged, unable to put a serious tone into his voice. His aunt smiled through the tears and apologized (rare, he thought, since she was raping him) "I'm sorry, I have to get off, my ass is on fire. I don't think I can go any further without tearing out my intestines."

Ruslan looked down and saw that she hadn't progressed further than the mushroom cap head. She was hovering on shaky knees a good ten inches from where his ball sack was crawling up the base of his shaft. He shrugged his shoulders, "Is it really worth going to the hospital over?"

Jeri frowned and looked dejectedly at the unholy union of their organs. "No."

She fell back onto his chest and with a girlish squeal broke their bond. Ruslan smiled. "There's always tomorrow."

Jeri looked into his eyes, expecting the same flippant cockiness that had driven her to rape him in the first place, but found only genuine anticipation. "You're a good boy," she petted the soft black fuzz on his skull and kissed his neck. "You're probably dying of blue balls, aren't you?"

"Yeah." Ruslan admitted.

She slithered down his restrained body and over the stool. She pulled the keys from the bag. "I'm going to move you," she warned, "over to the bathtub. I'm going to hold the mace in one hand and let you loose. If you make any move to jump on me or run for the door I will beat you down and spray mace in your fucking asshole. Will you jump?"

Ruslan shook his head. Now he was thinking more about sexual gratification than anything else.

Jeri unclipped his limbs but didn't give him a chance to rub the blood back into them before telling him where to cuff himself next.

In a short ten seconds he had been strung like a crucified Jesus Christ from the thick stainless steel shower rod. The rod was bolted to the wall and curved to match the contour of the tub (a large freestanding unit that faced a marble wall on all but one side) she made him stand in. His face was pressed to the cool marble which soothed his throbbing head a little.

The standing wasn't what his aching head needed, the stars were beginning to return, but he didn't complain. Jeri put the mace down again and stepped up behind him, running her hands along the strong planes of his back, feeling the coiled, quivering muscles beneath his slick skin. The pattern of the stool backrest was firmly imprinted on his back and his beautiful, tight little ass.

Subconsciously, she licked her lips when she stared at his ass and then found her hands hungrily grasping at it, squeezing and rolling, pulling his cheeks apart. Her head bent down and she took a mouthful of his smooth, hard ass inside her mouth and bit down, making him jump against the restraints. Her tongue swirled around his ass, up along the crack to where his back started to form. She made her hand look like a gun by curling her middle, ring and pink finger into her palm and ran her hand vertically down his crack, pressing her thumb into his virgin (she hoped) asshole and bumping the swaying mass of balls with her pointer finger. Her thumb pressed harder and he squirmed.

Like every guy, Ruslan knew about the girls called 'jammers', the kind of girls that would all of a sudden stick a finger up a guy's ass during sex without any sort of warning or question of consent. He had never been with one, he hadn't even thought about the unexplored sensations a stoked prostate might illicit.

Things like that never occurred to a person whose mission it was to simply bed as many women in the shortest amount of time.

"Tell me you like that," Jeri whispered hotly into his ear, "Tell me you like my finger against your asshole and tell me you want me to put my thumb in your ass and jerk you off."

Ruslan did exactly what she said. There was still lube all over Jeri's hand, and it was not painful at all when her thumb slipped into his hole.

"You're being fingered by your mother's sister," Jeri continued in a low, husky whisper, "How does it feel?"

"Kinky." Ruslan panted, swaying from his bondage.

Jeri laughed and bit the flesh of his bicep, leaving a ring of angry red marks. Her free hand slipped down his shoulder and chest, past his abs and took hold of his long ignored cock. She closed her fingers around it possessively and pumped it languorously.

She knew hand jobs weren't the best form of stimulation unless self-administered, but in truth she was worn out, all three of her holes were tender and she just wanted to end it all for the day.

She had to fight his cock every time she deviated from its natural perpendicular angle; it was like a stubborn dog pulling her by the leash, but she remained beside him, standing in the tub, rubbing her crotch against his hip and sliding her thumb around his terrific little asshole.

She was searching for something, something he had probably never felt in any great degree before, except for maybe when he took a great big shit.

And when her fingers found that precious bit of hidden flesh she knew her nephew would be a wild ejaculator.

His cock thumped and jolted in her tight grasp, more so than she had seen on the video monitor the night before. His eyes, those big beautiful brown eyes, held hers, making her swoon and pump faster. He didn't blink as he approached his orgasm, he barley even panted. She could feel it though, feel the tensing of his body until he was a rock against her, feel the closing strength of his ass hole as it tried to get rid of her finger, felt the bucking of his cock begin to take over.

His eyes didn't leave hers and she felt that they were magnetized...she couldn't even look down as his cock began to erupt with geysers of hot, thick spunk.

Finally his eyes fluttered shut and his lips parted, the tip of his tongue falling out just a little bit. His knees buckled and the pain this caused in his wrists seemed only to heighten his rocketing orgasm.

The jet of cum was so strong none of it had the chance to cling to his head and dribble onto her knuckles. Four great spurts, all of it landing on the marble wall just under a foot away.

His groan echoed in the tub and around the walls, rumbling against her breasts and shaking her pussy's core.

His cock kept heaving for just under a minute, twitching and jerking. And still her finger massaged his prostate.

"How was that for you?" she asked into his ear, he rolled his head slowly, childishly, and quite cutely, up and down. "I'm not going to let you down yet," she said, pulling her finger reluctantly from its newfound hiding spot. "I have something to do first."

She slapped his ass, eliciting a low arousing moan from Ruslan. She smiled, sat down in the tub and began licking his cum off the wall. It was still lava hot, salty and bitter but completely invigorating and kinky and nasty and everything Jeri was craving. If couldn't have tasted better if he had ejaculated whipping cream.

She kitten licked the thick liquid up with little pants and moans, knowing that Ruslan was probably absolutely disgusted with her.Good, let him get a glimpse of my freaky side, in not too long he'll be just as freaky. I can hear him behind me, getting all turned on.

He kept bucking his hips forward, pushing his cock through her tied up hair and knocking against the back of her head. Whether this was intentional or just side effects of orgasm aftershocks didn't matter to her...he was being hooked.

She finished eating the last of his load, smacked her lips and turned her head, enveloping her nephews cock with her cummy lips, cleaning him of the last viscous drops.

Finally the ordeal was over. She was satisfied with a mouthful of cum and he was finally able to be released.

"Who's your favorite aunt?" She said, planting a great sloppy kiss on the tip of his cock.

"You are," he moaned, eyes only half opened.

"I'm going to let you down, Ruslan, but you can't leave this room. Not yet. You've been a very good boy so far but I can't have you running away. Not after your cock beat me. I have to make myself ready for you again. I will bring you some food later."

With that promise she let him down. She didn't grab for the mace and he didn't make any other move than to sink to the bottom of the tub.

"And an aspirin," he called after her, "Get me a fucking aspirin."

Jeri came back to the washroom once that day, with a glass of raspberry punch, two aspirins and a sandwich. She had thought of grinding a sleeping pill into the juice, but after thinking about it she chose not to. If he was knocked out she wouldn't be able to have much fun with him. She left everything on the floor beside the tub (he had fallen asleep on his own) and locked the door as she left. It was close to noon and she would have to keep her house-cleaner from coming into her room and discovering him.

His falling asleep was actually a blessing; hopefully he would stay that way for the rest of the day, maybe even the night as well. She had to make preparations for their next encounter. In the bottom drawer of her bedroom she pulled out an instrument she had never used before. It was a dildo of sorts, shorter than most and had a thick white dial at the base of it. Around the diameter circumference of the dial small fractions were printed, adding up from a finger-width's 7/8" to an ass splitting 3 ¼". The measurements were for the diameter of the opening aperture, not the circumference.

She clicked the dial down to the smallest setting and got on her bed, throwing her legs back up over her head. She spat on the thin pink plug and wiggled inside her butt hole.

She listened for Ruslan in the washroom, for the moment he was silent.

Click. Click.

He fingers spun the dial and the plug expanded like a tailors bust. She dialed through the first inch and a half just fine, but as soon as she neared the two-inch mark she had to stop.

A little bit at a time was how to do it, she figured. There hadn't been a measuring tape in the bathroom, but she guess that when Ruslan was fully hard his dick was at least four inches at its widest point.Good Christ,she thoughtif that cock was from his dad then he would have been better off marrying me.

She let her legs fall slowly back to the mattress and then rolled off and headed for the closet, wincing a little with each step. She would keep the dilating dildo in her ass all day, clicking it a little every hour and making sure to walk around a lot. Maybe by tonight she would be ready for him.

She pulled a fresh robe from a hanger and slung it over her nude skin, heading as she did so for the sunroom to think of new ways of corrupting her nephew.