Jeri Ryan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her heart was belting out hard thumps, not so much a steady rhythm now but a deep vibrating hum. His voice, which was hot against her ear and full of threat, pushed her adrenaline even further than the glowing stovetop could have.

She whimpered, and then screamed as her nipple touched the stovetop.

In a breath it was off and she had to force herself to breathe again. It had hurt, but not as much as touching a curling iron or hot muffler had.

The heat was low and the element was a long ways away. It actually felt good.

And then he put a finger in her ass.

"Oh, fuck," she groaned, enjoying the deep, penetrating wiggle. She closed her eyes and Ruslan shoved her back down again to the heat.

She made noises this time that he had heard women make in porno flicks. Once again he pulled her back in under a second and then put another finger in her ass.

She was muttering now like a fever patient, a jumbled garble of words and sounds that made no sense.

"Are you begging me to stop?" He asked. He stretched her asshole with a third finger. She shook her head, lips moving with silent words of defiance.

The next time her nipple—which was still hard as a diamond—hit the stove top he didn't pull her away as fast and the heat really had a chance to build up.

With her nipple on the stovetop and three of her nephews' fingers in her ass, her battered and raw body hit its first orgasm. It was a great, chugging steam-powered orgasm that seemed completely out of place in their current situation, but she came in despite of it all, and couldn't stop it. It was like a train running down the tracks into a mountainside.

He pulled her off the stove and threw her to the ground; wet streaks were left behind as her pussy slid across the red tile.

"Aunty Jeri," Ruslan fell to her side, worry on his face. To him her screams had not sounded like an orgasm, but true, heart wrenching pain. For a second he was mortified of what he had just done, but as soon as he glanced at her frothing slit he knew the situation was not as he had thought. "You're fucked up," he mumbled, touching her pussy.

She moaned through tight lips and smiled, opening her thighs for him.

But he didn't put his fingers inside her, at least not in her pussy. Instead he put them in her mouth for her to lick and suck and nibble on.

"Good," he said, "Good girl."

Both her nipples were red, but both were still very hard and neither were bleeding. The right one was still hot to the touch, but it was blister-less and a little ice would settle her down. But he didn't give her any ice, at least, not yet, he still had wood he needed to get rid of.

"Where are you taking me," she asked as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her from the kitchen.

"Living room," he said, "Your little asshole is going to go another round with my dick."

She smiled, knowing she was ready for him.

"Don't use any lube," she told him, "I want you to feel everything."

"I wasn't planning on it," Ruslan chuckled as they reached the middle of the room. Jeri instantly got herself ready by rolling onto her hands and knees and thrust her ass as high in the air as it would go.

Ruslan let it sway there for a moment, enjoying the display. She looked back at him and spread her knees a little more. With a finger she poked her own butt hole, then drew it out and beckoned him with it.Come hither,it said,show me what you have.

Ruslan feared for his aunt enough to let her drool a little on his cock, she complained about it, naturally, but he insisted. It wasalwaysgreat to have her lips on him, no matter the location.

With the freshly wetted rod he shuffled behind her and grabbed a hold of each hemisphere of her ass. He kneaded the soft, juicy flesh between his fingers for a moment, and then put his head against her.

For a moment he had to wrestle with her and she did her best not to make any sounds. It was still tight, but she knew her spreader had done the trick.

"Look at this," Ruslan said while tapping the stretched ring of her sphincter, "It's gone completely white. I've stretched all the blood out of your asshole."

She believed him.

This time his dick didn't have to stop after the head, it kept going, filling her with the same marvelous sensation she had felt with her pussy. The head was so big, so well defined from the rest of his unit that it was what she felt the most, grinding up her like a drill bit. Her butt was long and the deeper he got the better he felt. He was better than any set of anal beads or funny shaped butt plug.

His cock was the toy she had always wanted, even back when she had just been a thirteen year old girl sticking wooden spoons inside her.

Jeri Lyn Ryan's anal itch was finally being scratched.

He went balls deep on the first thrust, and then didn't waste time in drawing out and doing it again until his balls slapped against her soaked cunt lips. Again he bounded into her, faster this time, jolting her a little against the carpet.

She reached out to steady herself but he leaned forward and caught her wrists, twisting them back until he held them firmly clasped behind her back. She whimpered.

"This is fucking indescribable," Ruslan, said, pumping once more into her, "How did you get so wide? What did you do?"

She mumbled something incoherent. Sweat was matting her hair against her face and a bit of it was even stuck between her lips but she made no move to blow it out. Her body was lit up with sensations like the New York City skyline; things like speech and reason were only lost memories.

His cock was in her, which was the only thing in the world that mattered.

Taking a wrist in each hand he pulled her shoulders back until the blades nearly touched, and then he began fucking his aunt's ass as fast and hard as he thought possible.

It was the steak cooking friction that got him more than the tightness or the taboo of it all. His aunt was right, his cock needed to be treated like this.

In a way it also made him understand her need for pain.

"Harder!" She yelled, finding her voice again, "Fuck me HARDER!"

In and out his cock pumped, and with each kinky thrust a great pool of warmth began to radiate all through his body. In a few seconds he was ready to cum, and he told his aunt to get ready.

"No," she begged, snapping back into lucidity, "Not yet, not now."

"I can't stop it," he grumbled, still bouncing in and out of her ass.

"I can make you stop," she told him, "Please, let me just have a little longer. I can cum again if you keep fucking my ass this hard. I won't even have to touch my pussy."

Ruslan shook his head; her ass felt way to fucking fantastic. He just wanted to jizz in her and ride the high of ecstasy.

"Please," she begged, "It'll be great."

"Fine," he snarled, pulling out and taking several deep breaths to chase the orgasm away.

It was still there, broiling in his testicles when she put her fingers back in his ass.

"What the fuck?" He looked down, "You did this yesterday and I exploded in seconds."

"That was different," she shook her head, wiggling her middle finger into his puckered tunnel; "I was jerking you off at the same time. If I just rub this spot here," she was a master at finding his g-spot now and her stroking fingertip actually chased away the dull ache of his pending climax. "There," she smiled up at him with her smudged lips, "its going away isn't it?"

"Yeah, a little."

"Good."

He shuffled a little bit in his stance, stepping closer to her and spreading his legs a little.

And then everything just caught up with him: the sight of Jeri's breasts slick with sweat, all her gorgeous blond hair tousled and wild, her pussy, the thin knobs of her knees and the curve of her ass and the bite marks and hickeys on her breasts; it all just came rushing up at him with the force of a catapult and not even her rubbing finger could chase it away.

Like the first time he had cum with Jeri he didn't make any noise, he didn't even show any signs of buildup (except for the swelling of his cock and the pulse of his heart, but Jeri wasn't looking for those things) and it was too late for her to get her face out of the way.

She had been looking at his chest and her head was on an upward tilt and before she realized it, she was breathing his cum down through her nose.

The first rope splashed like a whip mark up the bridge and into her eye, misting like dew on her eyebrow and lashes. The second and third shot straight up her nostrils. A fourth and soon after a fifth (both less powerful shots) dribbled on her lips and chin.

"Shit," Ruslan laughed, "what now, slut? Your nostrils are glued shut with my fucking sperm. I guess you don't know what you're doing after all.

With defiant eyes she pulled her finger from his ass and stood face to face with him. She placed the finger against her right nostril and in a great slurp, inhaled all the semen that was there. She did the same with the other nostril, and then showed him the collection pooled on her tongue. Normally she would have gulped it all down, but his orgasm had been too angry and mean-spirited.

She spat the load right out onto his chest.

"Fuck you, asshole."

He chuckled.

"Fuck you, too."

They smiled at each other.

"We're both going to hell," Ruslan observed, looking down at his cum which had so far made an incredible round trip journey.

"We haven't even begun yet," she laughed. Her nipples ached and needed ointment, her ass and throat were gaping and raw and she still hadn't had her second orgasm. He hadn't even touched her pussy yet...

But she was satisfied. The wet glint of his seed was all that was left. She knew that if she went back to his cum he would own her, at least mentally, and that she would have to work extra hard to break him down again.

She couldn't resist.

Ruslan had been in Chicago for close to eighty hours and he chuckled to think about how many of those hours he had actually been clothed. Twelve maybe? Probably less.

In fact, he had grown so comfortable with being naked in his aunt's mansion that he didn't bother to dress for the rest of the week.

Jeri didn't seem to mind.

For three days they had barely touched each other, but even with the lack of sexual stimulation he didn't leave the mansion. The thought of picking up vacationing college girls struck him now as being completely plain and unsatisfying. No college honey would understand the way his cock needed to be handled. So he stayed, talking and swimming and making out with his Aunt. Every night he would jerk off on the couch while Jeri sat across the room watching TV or reading. She would look at him with a glint of sexual hunger in her eyes, but wouldn't get up to touch him.

His skin was healing; all the aches were gone. Jeri was healing quickly as well. He watched her in the shower one morning, checking her over like a recently repaired car. Her tender nipples had returned to normal and the bruises from his bites had completely disappeared as well. She had handed him the soap and he washed her asshole for her. Slightly overcome with the sensation of touching her wet skin he put his finger in her.

"Just because we fucked like Savages does not mean we have to look like savages," Jeri said, pulling away from his hand, "no more hard sex until Saturday."

"Fine," Ruslan smiled, catching how she had only limited their contact to hard sex.

On Friday night as she was walking down the hallway to her bed he passed her and said, "I'm going to fuck you tomorrow,"

She turned into the doorway and looked back smiling and blew him a kiss, "You have no idea, baby."

And then she was gone.

Ruslan was sleeping a lot since he had come to Chicago, but Friday night, no matter the amount of tossing and turning and sit-ups, he could not fall asleep. His eyes wouldn't even close.

He felt like a kid the night before Christmas, or maybe a devil worshiper the night before Halloween.

Expectancy sung through his body and he felt the urge to run marathons and fuck carnivals full of girls...

But he knew that would not help. He needed Jeri.

Without a second though he rolled out of bed, looking at the ceiling where he thought the camera was located. Cold tile chilled his feet and quickly after that, cold concrete, as he ran to the house. There was a chance that Jeri was watching him, but maybe it didn't matter. Technically it was Saturday. He creaked into the kitchen, wincing as he bumped his swelling dick on the catch of the French door.

The door clicked behind him and he snuck up the stairs to the main hallway. The floor was carpeted here and muffled his steps as he neared his aunt's bedroom. With a quick pause to peek in and see his aunt in her bed, he slipped into her room.

A clock on her night table cast a pale blue shadow across her exposed face and torso. She had on a thin black nightie. Black seemed to be her choice of color, no matter the occasion. A spaghetti strap had fallen from her shoulder and the askew corner it was meant to hold up had fallen low on her breast. A nipple was peeking through.

Ruslan used the balls of his feet and tried desperately to calm his pounding head. Of course Jeri couldn't hear the noise, it would be silly to think so, but he imagined she could.

She didn't stir as he finally reached the edge of her bed, nor did she stir when he gently tugged the corner of her blanket down past her waist.

The bottom of her nightie ended in lace and it had bunched and drawn up enough to show the slick, smooth skin of her pubic mound. Her thighs were closed and he couldn't see her pussy.

But sight was still enough to make him hard, the kind of hard that high school boys get when they see a Victoria's Secret catalogue.

Within a minute his cock was suspended over her moving chest, the nipple just barely avoiding contact.

He wanted to whisper to her, whisper deep secrets that would either make her proud to be fucking him or sick with disgust. He wouldn't have admitted it, hell, he would prefer death, but she had really put the hook in him. It wasn't a matter of their blood relation anymore; it was about them, just them, two people with the same proclivities and passions.

He chuckled inwardly,passions. It was so much more than that. There wasn't a word created that explained why they loved the fucked up sensations they did.

It was just natural.

He began to jerk off, slowly at first, his eyes raking over her quiet form. He tugged with both hands eventually and felt the familiar ache of his orgasm start to grow wings.

She shuffled, rolling her shoulders as if she was dreaming of sliding down a waterslide, and her legs inched apart. For a brief second the dim shine of cobalt lit up her archway.

He came, keeping his eyes riveted to her pussy and his grunts as quiet as possible.

He drained his balls onto her face, cumming with a splash into her hair and onto her chest. The bulk of it though sat murkily in the hollow beside her nose and between her closed lips.

He blushed with accomplishment and admired his work. The sight of it all, bathed in blue, gave him chills as if he was listening to a Johnny Cash song.

And when it all came to a thudding, regretful halt he saw something that made him worry. His aunt's laptop was on a nearby desk, its screen dark, but there was enough light from the window to illuminate the most important object.

A picture of him chained to the bathtub.

He went to the desk and picked up the picture, which looked like it had been printed from a home printer, and then saw the scanner which was cabled to the laptop.

Suspiciously he put his finger on the touch pad and the screen blurred to life. His picture was there too, labeled ignominiously with the file name Ruslan_rape1.JPG.

Her internet browser was open and he opened her browser history. She had only visited four sites that day, and one of them had been her email provider. He cringed and clicked on her recent documents tab.

His picture had been the last file to be opened. He had no doubt that she had emailed it to someone, he wouldn't be able to figure out whom unless he had the password to her email account.

He quickly looked back at his aunt, she was still sleeping and the mess of goo was starting to drool down the side of her face onto the pillow.

Time was perhaps a little short so he closed the browser and put the machine back to sleep and snuck out of the room.

With his balls empty he fell asleep easily and wasn't woken up until his aunt slapped him coldly in the face.

She was sitting on his chest, naked as the day she was born, one hand pressing into his throat and the other wailing against his jaw.

The skin was reddening, but his eyes told her not to stop.

"You insolent little FUCK!" She screamed, hitting him now with both palms. His brilliant smile weathered her assault, no matter how hard she kept hitting him. "You fucking pervert!"

She stopped slapping him then, her arms felt rubbery from the effort.

"What?" He asked flippantly, "I thought you liked being a sperm dumpster."

She snarled at him and managed to give him another stinging blow. Through the throb and sting in his eyes he saw her nipples were very excited. She must have been watching him sleep...

Oh, oh,he thought,what has she done?

He looked around franticly, checking off items on his kink list as he went.

Arms: Not tied

Feet: Free and clear

Mouth: Not gagged (a little dry from drooling on the pillow)

Cock: Not taped, bent or burned or bitten or cut.

Ass: ...Oh Fuck.

Suddenly his entire bottom half began to hum, growing from a low whisper to a muffled cry. She had put something hard, warm and long inside him.

"What the fuck!" He screamed, trying to wrestle his aunt off him. She fought back, however, and managed to keep him down. She showed him the remote, a black little tube attached to a long wire. The wire disappeared between his legs. It felt like a lawnmower was cutting grass inside his ass.

"Don't be a pussy," Jeri snapped playfully. "I warmed it up for you."

The vibe was so strong her face wouldn't come into focus.How did she get this into me?

"It's going to burn my ass!" He warned, "This fucking hurts!"

Jeri frowned; "It shouldn't, hold on" She reached behind her ass and pulled on the cord until the vibe hung from her hand. She held it above her head and dangled it above her mouth as if it were a piece of sushi.

"You'll chip your teeth if you don't turn it off first," he warned, but she ignored him and dropped the device (a silver bullet just a little wider than her finger) into her mouth.

She stifled the vibe's frantic buzz with her tongue, drooled all over it and pulled it free, great ropes of saliva going with it, connecting like the old bridges in those pirate movies.

With a display of perfect dexterity she blindly slipped the angry little toy back into her nephew's ass and jammed it with her finger.

She was kind enough to turn the dial and dim the throb a little.

"Feels better, right?" She purred sexily, dropping down to suck and nibble at his boyish nipples. She stayed there for a while, content to just toy with him and listen to his reactions.

It was obvious he liked her to play with his nipples, but there was more too. When she put her teeth along his rib, just under his arm, he arched against her. And when she tongued his belly button, he couldn't stop giggling.

She thought he was ready for another notch of pleasure, so she clicked the dial up and listened to the hum.

He was starting to like this as well, as she knew he would, and it was time again to bring them to another level. She put her mouth on his nipples again and began to squeeze with the tips of her teeth until he was yelling obscenities at her and slapping her head.