Jeri Ryan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's not playing me hot and cold,Ruslan grimaced through the pain;she's playing me hot and hard.

"Tell you what," she panted, "You make this easy and I won't bite you nipple clean off."

He grunted, partly out of amazement, but mostly out of fear. His voice hummed with the tune of the vibrator. "Fine."

"Good. I'm going to sit down in that chair," she nodded to a patio chair just outside the guesthouse, "You're going to lie across my lap and take your punishment."

"Fine," he repeated.

She let him go but kept a twist in his arm so she could move him around easily. In a moment he was settling down on her bare legs, ass up and dick down between her thighs. She squeezed together as hard as she could, thinking it might hurt him but all it elicited was a noisy groan and a jerking thrust.

So she slapped him. Hard.

Her white hand mark slowly burned into red and then into a deeper color that more closely matched his olive skin. A second slap and the burn of red expanded like a virus.

With a great effort Ruslan held in his screams. This wasn't the playful kind of spanking most lovers experiment with; it was a cold, angry and a little belligerent.

On the fifth slap Jeri's hand was stinging as much as her nephew's ass and she switched hands and cheeks. She couldn't have known, but her spit had dried up and the vibe was close to burning a hole in Ruslans ass.

What she did realize was that his cock was growing between her thighs like a stalactite down to her ankles.

Any further and he would be fucking concrete.

"Hmm," Jeri moaned, bending to lick his burning ass, "I don't know what turns me on more: spanking you or your getting turned on from my spanking."

"I'd go with the first," Ruslan smiled.

"So would I."

She spanked him again, but the zeal had waned and Ruslan felt a little disappointed.

"Sorry," she said, "My palms hurt. You have a very strong ass."

"Maybe you should make love with it, not war." He laughed, slipping from her lap and rolling on the concrete into the nearby pool. The water splashed up around him soothed the swarm of pain in his ass. As he had rolled the cord had came free of his aunt's hand and he pulled the vibe out. It fell to the floor of the pool. His aunt rose from her seat and strode up to the lip of the pool, staring down at him with a smile. "Fine." And then she dove into the water with him, smooth and strait as a knife.

He watched her pink, moving form as she curled around in the water and stroked up to his legs as gracefully as a dolphin.

Her hands grasped his ankles and glided up his thighs, pushing up behind and against his asshole. She stayed under the water for just over a minute, cleaning and stoking his raw rectum.

Finally she came up splashing and gasping. She had obviously been trying to go for a personal record.

"Get up on the ledge," she told him, shoving him hardly against the wall. He reached back and pulled himself up. He swung his legs into the water and watched the water bead down the length of his cock.

"Forward a little, and put your legs up," he did, and she said, "No, the other forward, dip shit. No! Towards me! Now make your legs a little wider and hold them back."

Finally he was set just right, holding his legs and craning his head so he could watch his aunt swim up to his ass.

She touched his asshole with a finger of one hand and playfully scraped her nails down the back of his left thigh. She smirked, put the finger between her lips and sucked.

And then she put her tongue against his ass, and began to make him squirm. She kissed it, sucked it and blew cold air across its furrowed surface, but most off all, shelicked. Deep, shallow, circular, lengthwise. She licked. And she loved doing it as much as he loved feeling it.

To expand his sensations she began to tug his cock as well, feeling pool water thickened with precum drip down her knuckles.

His balls hung heavily on her nose and she was in a constant battle to keep them free of her workspace. Eventually he helped her by holding them up.

"Holy fuck, Jeri," he cried, wanting to close his thighs around her head and never let her go, "That feels fucking amazing."

She laughed into his ass and put another fist around his cock. The pumping became twistier, as if she was trying to give him an Indian burn, and he loved it.

With a final flicker and a parting smooch she came off his hole and began to suck him off.

For this show he sat up and put his hands on the back of her head.

"That's good too," he chuckled, pulling her head onto his cock, "No girl gives head like you do."

After a while of sucking (she was energetic and eager, as if she had a gun to her head) her jaw began to stiffen and lock and she pulled off him with a glower. She was still only able to get down a measly six inches. On any other man that would have been deep enough to satisfy, but not on Ruslan.

"Let's go up there," she said, pointing to the diving board, nearly twenty feet above their heads. Ruslans eyes slowly followed her finger and a smile dawned on his lips.

"Perfect."

She scampered up the ladder and he came after her with a cushion from a lounge chair which she made him throw back, "I can take it," she said.

Ruslan looked at the gripped surface of the board. It was peppered with raised cones of metal with looked, and felt, very sharp.

On hands and knees she crawled to the end of the board and sat down, facing the ladder. She slowly bounced up and down.

The board seemed extra springy. "Come on," she patted the surface between her dangling thighs, "I have the perfect position."

Ruslan shrugged and walked out, putting a little extra weight into each step to make his aunt's breasts bounce a little more. Finally he was standing there, and she was sitting there, and quickly her mouth was back around his cock for another few minutes.

It was an erotic sight, and one which the neighbors were likely to enjoy since they were nearly ten feet above the fence.

"Alright," Jeri said, switching to a double-fisted hand job, "Ready?"

"As I'll ever be," Ruslan nodded. She smiled, showing teeth, and lowered herself onto her back. She was narrow enough to balance perfectly on the board and easily lifted her legs and held onto her ankles.

"This position is called 'paying the rent'. You need to get between my legs, straight as a board," she chuckled at the adjective, and then continued, "Pick whatever hole you want, baby."

He accepted the offer and held onto the furthest edge of the board, just above his aunt's shoulders, and aimed his cock at her ass.

"Of course," she rolled her eyes as she felt the crown nudge against her conquered hole, "You like sodomizing me, don't you?"

"You have no idea," Ruslan said, then patted her rump. "Lift up a little bit."

She willingly pulled at her ankles and raised her rump until it left the surface of the diving board. Eventually, once he had forced his way into her, she rested her well-toned calves on his shoulders.

"All right," Ruslan laughed, thrusting into her and nearly losing balance as the weight shifted the board forward. Jeri screamed, feeling mild vertigo playing washing machine with her mind. They came up and he pushed down repeatedly until they were in a steady bob above the rippled water of the pool. Her ass was agreeing with his cock even more than their second meeting.

Eventually Jeri felt comfortable enough to let go of the board entirely and trusted in the painful grip of the metal nubs digging into her back and the press of her nephew's body to hold her down.

With her freed hand she teased her clit from its hood and began to finger herself vigorously, building quickly up to her orgasm. She stopped though, just as it was about to peak and closed her eyes, focusing on the tearing of her back and the swelling friction in her ass.

"Oh, fuck, oh fuck oh fuck," she chanted hoarsely, her fingers shivering just above her clit, "Oh Jesus, I'm going to come!" The last words passed out of her lips in a squeal, invigorating Ruslan into pumping her harder.

With the new force came a twisting pain from the grip of the deck, and as her head lulled to the side and vertigo bubbled up inside her and above all, her anal orgasm came flooding into her.

Heaven!

She wept with the force of it all. Her finger subconsciously slipped back into her slobbering pussy, pumping and sliding around until, impossibly, she felt close to blacking out.

Her nephew didn't stop to enjoy the expressions on her face, he kept slamming into her ass, inching her flushed body further down the board.

The scraping along her back only fanned the furnace of her ecstasy, as he suspected it would. Just as her shoulders cleared the tip of the board Ruslan pulled out and grabbed his aunt's shoulders. He thrust his cock deep into her open mouth and held it there as she jerked herself off. Involuntarily she worked her lips and tongue.

"Tell me who you sent my picture to!" He yelled down at her. Her eyes snapped up at him, wide with fear, "Tell me!"

She mumbled something, it sounded negative and he pulled out and grabbed the base of his cock. He hit her with the head, right in the eye.

"Ow, you fuck!" She yelled, swinging back at it. She missed it however because it was bobbing and weaving like Muhammad Ali, and she nearly fell off the board.

"I know you emailed my picture to someone. Who?"

"I didn't" she said, "I promise."

He hit her again, and then thrust his dick back down her throat. She took it with flare and he could tell she wasn't threatened anymore by the size of his dick.

So he decided to teach her lesson. He pulled on her hair until his cock prodded firmly against her angled throat, and felt a scream form around it. It was a wet sounding scream and spit squeezed out onto her face, glinting in the sharp mid-morning light.

It sounded like she was yelling, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh fucking shit!" But the sound was so distorted it couldn't be properly heard.

She fought him, hitting wildly with her fists and biting him hard until he had to pull out. Off balance and without her nephew for support, Jeri fell off the board and slapped tits-first into the pool, still riding the thunderclouds of her orgasm.

"Fuck!" Ruslan yelled after her, "You can't run, slut!" And dove in. He connected with her soft body underwater, forcing an explosion of bubbles from her mouth. Her golden hair swirled around him like seaweed as he pushed them to the surface.

They inhaled, and then Ruslan pulled her like a lifeguard to the shallow end of the pool. He pulled her up onto the steps, watching the water cascade off her gorgeous breasts.

He didn't wait for her to spread her legs again; he just did it himself and thrust his dick up into her, as yet, untouched pussy. She yelped and crawled up a step but he followed, ass now half in the water.

"Oh no," he shook his head, "I'm going to cum so fucking deep inside your pussy you'll taste it in your mouth."

"No," she groaned, "No do—"

"Take it," he ordered, and she shut up with an angry simper.

He continued ramming his aunt's pussy with self-possessed craze until the water began to tsunami away from him, only pausing for a second to twist her back into the 'pay the rent' position.

Seconds after that, as she began to squeeze her thighs (and thus tightening her already stuffed pussy) his 'o' face began to form. The cobwebs of lust began to clear from Jeri's feverish mind and she started to beg,

"No, Ruslan, not in me, not today. Anywhere else. Come on my tits," she pleaded, "Cum all over my juicy tits and rub my nipples. Please."

Ruslan was nearly lost from the world and almost didn't hear her. But a tiny shred of decency (and fear) made him pull out just before the first jetting spurt, which he aimed expertly at his aunt's breasts.

"Oh, yeah, blow all that hot spunk, empty your fucking devil balls all over me," she whispered, catching a little of the second squirt with the back of her knuckles and licked it up, "Cum all over Auntie Jeri's big tits, just like you always wanted to."

And finally, with his trademark fifth squirt, he was done, and she smiled, bearing her gooey trophy proudly.

"Bite my nipples," she whined, "Please, nibble on my tits. Just for a second."

Ruslan stalled, knowing that if his friends, hell, if anyone, were looking, what he was about to do would appear to be the most gay thing a man could do. He was about to taste his own cum.

But one look up at his aunt's face would have made any man drink a gallon of the shit, of that he was sure.No sense in doing this half-assed,he thought to himself, and dove onto his aunts breasts with the biggest smile he could plaster on his lips.

He pushed through the taste, which didn't matter as much as the texture anyways, and focused on her nipples. He gained a new respect for her, in fact, for all the women who had taken his load and smiled after it had all gone down.

She was moaning, he thought, or whimpering, it wassotto vocein any case, and then, with a final sharp bite he kissed Jeri's lips and let her lick them clean with little kitten licks.

They made out like that until their hearts slowed and the jizz cooled her soppy tits.

"You're a fucking bitch," He grumbled into her neck, diddling with her pussy ever so gently, "I'm leaving tomorrow if you don't tell me who you sent my picture to."

"No," she began to tear up, "Don't. It's not important. I promise."

"Fuck you." He reminded her, "Tomorrow."