Jeri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeri sheepishly told Toni that she had been seeing Karl and apologized. Toni waved off Jeri's concerns. She said she wasn't angry at all.

"You can have the big baby as far as I'm concerned," she said.

The two women bought diet sodas from the fountain and paid for them. They walked outside and sat at a table.

"Jeri, the real reason we broke up is because I had to sneak around to see women because Karl got so fucking possessive and because he's a whiner," Toni said quietly.

Jeri, who had never so much as kissed another girl, was stunned.

"I miss the sex with Karl," she admitted. "That's it. Otherwise...?"

She rolled her eyes and made a sound of disgust.

"You're...?" Jeri hesitated.

"Yeah, Jeri. I'm bi," replied Toni. "And, you know? I've been wanting to do this since I saw you."

"What?" asked Jeri in confusion.

"This," replied Toni.

Toni leaned over the table and kissed Jeri on the lips. Much to her own shock, Jeri was not offended. In fact, she liked it. But she just sat there stunned.

"You never been with a girl before?" Toni asked.

Jeri shook her head.

"Again," she said a few seconds later. "With tongues."

Toni was only too happy to oblige.

The sight of the two beautiful women kissing passionately attracted attention from other patrons. Jeri and Toni loved it.

"Wanna do m...?" asked Toni.

"Hell yeah!" interrupted Jeri.

The ladies raced to Toni's place and devoured each other. Jeri had her first taste of pussy and loved it.

By the next morning, Jeri considered herself proudly bisexual. And she felt she'd found an answer to a nagging feeling she'd had since she was a teenager.

Her parents were not thrilled when she told them though.

A couple of years later, Jeri was watching porn on her computer and rubbing her clit. She came upon a video featuring an alleged teenaged blonde who called herself Taylor Dream riding a huge cock reverse cowgirl. When she saw face of the cock's owner, she immediately recognized him.


Jeri's Imagination Runs Wild

A few days after she broke her leg, Jeri Jensen only felt a dull ache. Sitting on her sofa and flipping through channels, she became bored out of her mind. She stopped on the CI Network when she saw a woman who reminded her of Penny.

As she thought about her, Jeri choked up.

Those days are over. Gotta move forward.

Jeri sighed and grabbed her crutches. She gently pulled herself up off the sofa and slowly made her way to her apartment's kitchen for a diet soda. Then she saw an erotic novel she'd finished reading it a couple of weeks earlier sitting on a table. Then Jeri suddenly wondered if there weren't some free erotic stories available on the web. Trying to carry the soda while walking with the crutches, she made her way back to the sofa and put the can of soda on a coaster while trying to maintain her balance. Jeri gently lowered herself down, propped her leg back on top of a thick pillow, and reached over and picked up her laptop off the coffee table. Putting it on her lap, Jeri flipped up the Macbook's lid and the screen came to life. She launched Firefox and entered the phrase "free erotic stories" into the Google search engine. Within a couple of seconds, links to Literotica pages popped up. Her interest was piqued immediately.

She read a few stories and was impressed with the quality and sheer hotness of some of the amateur writings. In particular, she liked a story called "He Stole My Virginity, Then He Stole My Heart".

The story was about a wealthy, uptight nineteen-year-old girl named Lesley who lost every virginity she had to a robber.

The robber had broken into her family's home thinking the house was empty. After going from room to room putting valuables in his duffle bag, he entered Lesley's bedroom and saw her sleeping above the covers completely nude. The robber became excited and decided that the opportunity was just too good to pass up. Lesley woke up when the robber grabbed her and forced her to blow him. She struggled and tried to fend off the masked intruder, but he was far too strong. She screamed when his cock viciously tore through her hymen.

Then Lesley began liking the brutality being inflicted on her and goaded the robber on. Then the robber rammed his dripping hard cock in Lesley's ass. She screamed, but the screams of agony soon became screams of ecstasy.

Lesley, to Jeri's shock, left with the robber and married him a week later. Lesley said being dominated like she was had excited her. Her family disowned her, and she went from a nice home in a wealthy neighborhood to a cheap three-room apartment in a bad part of town.

Lesley insisted she was happy when her father showed up at her door and said all was forgiven and tried to convince his daughter to return home where she was loved.

Lesley told him to fuck off.

When the robber, whose name was Joe Scott, lost his legitimate job, he got a bunch of his buddies together and convinced them to shell out $300 each for the pleasure of fucking his beautiful wife.

They gangbanged Lesley mercilessly.

She loved it.

Lesley eventually became a prostitute. She counted a few prominent civic leaders among her clients. Lesley dumped Joe Scott and became independent, and then opened an escort agency.

Hornier than hell, Jeri broke out her big dildo. After getting the dildo slick with her saliva and her now copiously flowing pussy juices, she slid it in. Jeri gasped at the feeling being invaded by the thick dildo and groaned loudly. After a few gentle strokes to get warmed up, Jeri began to violently pump it in and out of her pussy.

As Jeri fucked herself, she imagined that her apartment was being broken into while she slept. The robber sees her. Totally nude and uncovered. Long blonde hair cascading over her pretty face and down to her delicate shoulders. Her small breasts heaved with breaths of deep slumber. Her completely shaved pussy totally exposed. The robber becomes excited and can't control himself and decides to rape her. But the robber is unaware that Jeri is a cock-craving slut and she practically rapes him. Swallowing his Karl-sized cock and blowing it to full erection, she forces him to brutalize her pussy and then her asshole before he finally shoots a gallon of cum down her throat. Jeri didn't spill a drop.

She came so hard so many times that she couldn't tell where one orgasm ended and another one began. As the last one subsided, a very sweaty Jeri chuckled about the plight of her imaginary robber.

Poor bastard.


Penny

Besides making her horny, the Literotica stories also reawakened Jeri's interest in writing, which she hadn't done in a very long time. As a high schooler, Jeri thought she might actually become a writer. Her English teacher told her she had an aptitude for it. While beginning to write her debut story, Jeri snickered at how prim-and-proper Mrs. Paulus would react if she were to read the kind of stories Jeri had in mind to write.

Jeri remembered those English lessons as she picked up her Macbook and launched Word.

She began typing out a first draft about her passionate relationship with a beautiful girl whom she called "Penny Robbins." It was a pseudonym, of course, except for the name Penny, which was Jeanette Lynn Davis' nickname. Penny had gotten it when was a small child because of her reddish-brown red hair. It had natural highlights that, depending on the lighting, appeared coppery.

Like a penny.

She legally changed her name to Penny Lynn Davis soon after she turned eighteen.

When they first saw each other, Penny Davis was an introverted nineteen year-old who worked as a barista at the Starbucks in the Deerfield Mall. Jeri stopped in occasionally for a latte during her lunch break from the dealership or on her days off.

On occasion, Jeri had caught Penny sneaking peeks at her.

Sometimes, when Jeri suddenly turned around as if a sixth sense told her she was being watched, Penny would get unnerved or gasp, and then pretend to be busy with something else or quickly walk to the back of the store.

Jeri thought it was charming. Penny's shyness made Jeri desire her all the more. But Jeri wasn't certain if Penny was lesbian or bi or simply curious, and Jeri didn't want to scare the girl by blatantly coming on to her.

Then again, Jeri thought, Penny could've been simply admiring her body and nothing more. But as soon as she thought it, she dismissed the ludicrous notion. If anything, Penny was the one with the body to admire. She was about 5'8", and she was very curvy with a C-cup chest.

One day, after she caught Penny peeking again, Jeri decided to find out once and for all if Penny was as attracted to her as she was to Penny.

Later that night, just before the Starbucks closed, Jeri returned to the mall and parked near the store employees' door. While waiting in her car, Jeri tried to imagine what Penny looked like under her uniform, and how silky soft her sexy body would feel in her hands. Jeri had to resist the urge to lift up her miniskirt and pull her barely-there panties aside and satisfy her pent-up need to release the tension.

Jeri didn't have to wait long for Penny. About ten minutes later, she walked out alone. Jeri exited her car and called out to her. Penny gasped and her face became red hot when she recognized who it was in the poorly lit area that had addressed her. Penny apologized profusely for staring at her so much and said she really needed the job and begged Jeri to not tell her boss.

Jeri immediately felt like a fool and turned red-faced. In her excitement, she hadn't considered the possibility of Penny misconstruing her presence.

"Sorry, Penny. I wasn't thinking. Believe me, I'm not mad at you at all," Jeri reassured her.

Penny sighed in relief and nervously asked, "Then why are you here?"

Jeri told Penny she simply wanted to know if she if was attracted to her.

Penny looked down and nodded slightly.

"Hey, Penny, it's okay. Really," Jeri reassured her. She lifted the younger woman's chin up. "I didn't mean to frighten you, girl."

Penny smiled in relief.

"Oh, you didn't frighten me, uh...? What's your name?" Penny asked.

"Jeri. Jeri Jensen," replied Jeri.

"Pretty name," Penny said. Then she blushed. "Ohmigod, that was a come-on wasn't it? Oh, jeez, I'm sorry. I'm really bad at th..."

Jeri put a finger to Penny's lips.

"Thank you, Penny," Jeri said quietly. "What's wrong? You've been with other women, right?"

Penny nodded.

"One," she said. She looked around nervously as if she feared someone was eavesdropping, and saw two of the mall's maintenance guys smoking nearby and looking at the them.

Penny gasped and hid her face.

"Listen, can we talk somewhere else, Jeri?" Penny asked quietly.

"Sure, Penny," replied Jeri. "Wanna go to the park?"

Penny nodded.

They hurried to their cars. Penny and followed Jeri the mile to the deserted city park. The clear night sky afforded them a stunning view of the heavens.

They sat on a bench and talked. Then they began hugging and kissing.


Penny Opens Up To Jeri

Jeri broke the kiss after about a minute.

"That was nice, Penny," she said. "So...?"

"Huh?" Penny asked.

"What's going on in that pretty head, huh?" Jeri prodded as she smoothed back a strand of Penny's hair.

Penny sighed. She couldn't believe she was about to spill her innermost thoughts to a woman she barely knew. But Jeri Jensen seemed so genuine and caring. She felt such an attraction to Jeri. Not just on a sexual level, but on a human level.

"I guess I'm... It's hard to explain," she explained. "I've had this... thing for women for a long time, but..."

She hesitated.

"Go on, Penny," Jeri said, holding her hand and lightly squeezing it. "Let it out. Believe me, you'll feel better talking to someone who understands."

Penny sniffed back tears and nodded

"Okay," she said, taking a deep breath and exhaling.

"I had these feelings, and I never knew why I had them," she continued.

Penny told Jeri that she'd lost her virginity to her first boyfriend, a guy named James. He broke up with her a couple of weeks later because she seemed disinterested in sex. A few weeks later, she had her first-ever sexual contact with a woman: a twenty-seven-year-old woman named Deirdre, who lived across the street with her husband, Bobby, who was a police officer.

The night before, Deirdre had offered to take Penny to a nearby store to help her update her wardrobe for job interviews, and told Penny to come over the following afternoon. When Penny arrived at Deirdre's home, she knocked. Deirdre yelled for Penny to come in; the door was unlocked.

Penny walked to the bathroom and saw Deirdre dressed in a tiny bra and panties. Penny was stunned. She'd always thought Deirdre was beautiful, but she looked more stunning with nearly nothing on. Penny said she couldn't help but stare.

Jeri snickered involuntarily. Penny gave her a playful annoyed look. Jeri apologized and nudged Penny to continue.

But rather than getting angry or uncomfortable or going into her bedroom and putting on her clothes, Deirdre hugged her and kissed her, and Penny didn't resist.

"Jeri, I had no idea Deirdre was bi!" Penny insisted. "But all those feelings I told you I had? Well, I told her. We made love, and I loved it. I mean, I really didn't know what I was doing, but I loved it. It just felt... I dunno...natural."

Jeri smiled.

"Sounds like a nice moment, girl," she told Penny. "You guys still together?"

Penny shook her head. "The police department had to fire three officers, and Bobby was one of them. He got hired on by the Cleveland PD," she said.

Then Penny looked sad.

"My parents. They, uh... They asked me why I was spending so much time with Deirdre, and uh... Dad made a comment that maybe I was a lesbian. He sounded like he was joking, but it pissed me off. Jeri, I love my parents, but they're really religious and..."

Penny began crying. Jeri squeezed her hand to comfort her.

"Um... I told them that I was bi," she said. "Ohmigod, they freaked! Anyway, we're... Well, we're talking some now, but it's not easy getting them to understand that they did nothing wrong."

Jeri could relate.

"Jeri, it's just so... confusing," Penny said, throwing up her hands in exasperation. "I like guys and girls, but I don't know what I like better. I think... maybe..."

Penny shrugged her shoulders.

"Aww, babe," said Jeri sympathetically. Penny rested her head on Jeri's shoulder and cried. She held Penny close.

"Listen, Penny. Every bisexual woman goes through it. Hell, I did. Still do at times," Jeri confessed.

"You do?" asked Penny skeptically.

"Mmm-hmm," Jeri replied. "I love women, but I really want a man who loves me and accepts me for who and what I am and isn't threatened by it. I've had such shitty luck with men. My ptoblem is that I'm too addicted to cock to be a complete lez, you know?"

Penny snickered and playfully punched Jeri's arm. The two women burst out in laughter.

Jeri shivered.

"God, it's getting cold. Let's go to my place, Pen," she suggested.

Penny nodded.

The two women made love for hours. Jeri, being more experienced, showed Penny how to make love to a woman. Penny was a quick learner. When they awoke the following morning, they made love again. Each woman thought they'd found true love. Jeri and Penny became inseparable, and Penny moved in soon afterward.

They exchanged simple gold friendship rings and wore them proudly.

One night, Penny said she wanted to introduce Jeri to her parents. They invited them over to their apartment. Dinner with Gerald and Mary Davis was friendly, but reserved. Jeri actually liked them despite their differences, and she hoped to show them how deeply in love her and their daughter were and to try to help heal the rift. Jeri wanted to think she'd helped.

As they lay in bed after they left, Jeri told Penny that when she'd told her parents that she was bisexual, her late father, Bob, ranted angrily about it being wrong and cursed her out. She cursed him back.

"Just a nasty, nasty scene," Jeri said sadly.

In contrast, Jeri said her mother, Abigail, only sat by quietly. Jeri said she confronted her about it later, and that her mother insisted that she was not making any judgments and was only respecting everyone's feelings and beliefs.

Jeri said that she thought she was avoiding the issue and making excuses.

Although they loved each other, mother and daughter had only spoken a handful of times since her father died six months earlier. Although Bob Jensen told Jeri he loved her unconditionally before he passed away, Jeri said she thought he never fully accepted her bisexuality.

Jeri choked up. Penny leaned over and kissed Jeri on the cheek and tried to comfort her.


The Failed Relationships With Men

Jeri had been in two serious relationships with men. She didn't consider Karl a serious beau, nor did she consider Robert Edwards one either.

Soon after Penny moved out, Jeri began dating Robert. But about three weeks later, he said was moving to Atlanta. But not only did Robert not ask Jeri to come with him, he didn't tell her until after they'd had sex.

Jeri reacted angrily. Robert accused her of being presumptuous and bluntly told her he thought Jeri's deficiencies were, and why a long-term relationship would not work.

Jeri cried. She really didn't mind being a glorified booty call, but she hated being deceived.

Jeri immediately swore off men, but after a couple of days, she realized her vow had little substance.


Losing Penny

Penny Davis had changed a lot in the time she and Jeri Jensen were a couple.

Penny's shyness was slowly replaced with increased self-confidence. Her quiet demeanor was slowly replaced by measured outspokenness.

Penny Davis had grown up a lot.

In the latter part of their relationship, Jeri barely recognized the girl she'd first fallen in love with.

Penny's new attitude ultimately led to her being promoted to assistant manager of her Starbucks. Both ladies occasionally saw men and they once even doubled up on one of Penny's male friends who had just gotten out of a bad relationship. But neither saw any other women.

However, they began to grow distant. Arguments over minor issues became more frequent and more heated. They would make up and apologize, then they'd have another argument.

Then one night, they had a major blowup. Things were never the same afterward.

Penny said she was too tired to make love because she'd had a rough shift at Starbucks and only wanted to sleep.

Jeri coldly said she thought Penny was more interested in her career than her; Penny yelled back that Jeri was arrogant and possessive, and bluntly said that if Jeri thought she'd made her, she was dead wrong.

The words stung Jeri, who denied it. The fight ended with Penny angrily packing her suitcase and storming out. She stayed the next few nights with her parents.

Both women cried themselves to sleep. It was the first night in a long time that they hadn't slept in the same bed.

Jeri clutched a T-shirt that lightly smelled of Penny's favorite perfume. She awoke the next morning and reached over for Penny as usual, but felt nothing. She broke down.

The next day, the women met to talk. They tearfully apologized to each other and professed their love and promised to change. However, it was a brief reunion. They both realized that the old spark was just not there anymore.

Penny Davis was promoted to manager of the new Starbucks being built near their apartment complex. After a couple of months, Penny saved enough to move to a new apartment.