Jeri

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the saddest days of both their lives was when the moving truck left with Penny's belongings.

Jeri and Penny never lost their love for each other. They'd promised each other that they'd try to give their relationship another go after some time apart. Ultimately, it never happened.

Soon after moving, Penny Davis found a man named Eric who accepted her bisexuality. They married, and Penny gave birth to a beautiful little girl they name Rae.

Jeri felt she had matured a lot in since they'd broken up, and she found that writing about their life together was cathartic. She dearly loved and missed Penny, but she also realized her own mistakes and immaturity had contributed to the breakup. Jeri's story, other than the characters' names and a other few minor changes, was an honest and realistic one.

Jeri Jensen pulled no punches when it came to criticizing herself.


The Education of Mike

Jeri Jensen had long since come to the realization that her bisexuality was a factor in why she never had a lasting relationship with a man.

Jeri began to believe that it probably wasn't in the cards.

Now at thirty, Jeri thought it was all downhill. She would be a booty call for a horny guy for a while, then he'd move on to another girl.

After days of writing, Jeri tightened up her story and contacted a volunteer editor. A week later, her her bulky cast had been removed and replaced by a lighter one. It allowed more movement and it allowed her to ditch the crutches. More importantly, Jeri was able to return to work. One night, she received the new draft and liked it. She submitted it. A few days later it was active.

The story was well-received, which pleased Jeri greatly. She was encouraged to write more. A couple of women contacted her and said they hoped she found Mr. Right someday. A couple of bisexual women contacted her and said that her experiences virtually mirrored theirs.

Jeri continued to write in her spare time. Most stories were fictional, but many characters were inspired by herself or people she knew.

One night, Jeri got the urge to write another story which was inspired by a cable documentary about call girls she'd recently seen, and actor Charlie Sheen boasting that he'd lost his virginity to a hooker at age fifteen.

He said he paid for the woman's services with his famous dad, Martin Sheen's credit card, which caused Jeri to chuckle.

Oh, man! How'd you ever explain that charge to him, huh, Charlie?

Over the course of a few weeks, Jeri wrote a fictional story she felt had potential. It was about Mike, a high school baseball phenom who had been drafted by the New York Mets.

The small-town boy from South Dakota was painfully shy around girls and he was a virgin. But being so popular frustrated Mike to no end because his extreme shyness caused him to freeze up around women. It was made worse due to the fact that a lot of the town's most attractive (and some not-so attractive) and unattached (and some not-so unattached) ladies wanted to fuck him silly. Some were not discreet about it either.

In his heart, Mike desired to be a ladies man, and he imagined what a sexual encounter with a ready and more-than-willing girl would be like as he masturbated daily and shot huge loads of cum.

On the other hand, his best friends, Eddie and Paul, had no such issues. They really didn't have girlfriends; they had conquests and FWB's and booty calls.

Mike was envious.

Eddie was a slick-fielding, left-handed hitting second baseman from Detroit. His parents had moved to town four years earlier after a gang had targeted a man who lived in the apartment below them, and two rounds penetrated his apartment. The man the gang targeted wasn't even home at the time. No one was ever arrested. Eddie's parents had had enough of Detroit's soaring crime rate and the politicians' lip service to making the streets safer. His father, a chemical engineer, asked for a transfer to one of his employer's subsidiary companies. As it turned out, their South Dakota plant needed a chemical engineer. His father immediately agreed to the transfer. They were the only black family in town, but they were pleasantly surprised when they experienced almost no prejudice. But the culture shock was great and Eddie felt a bit like an outsider at times. At least he didn't have to worry about being gunned down or beaten up and robbed, his parents told him.

Paul, on the other hand, was raised in town from a young age. He and his family moved there from Boise, Idaho. Paul was Mike's catcher and his closest friend since fourth grade. Paul had tried to set Mike up on dates, but to Paul's frustration, Mike usually made excuses that he was busy or an emergency had come up. The few dates he had been on were unmitigated disasters.

While good players in their own right, Eddie and Paul both recognized that Mike was by far the best player on the team. Perhaps in the state. In the days before the major league draft, they each wondered what every hopeful wondered: who would pick them and where?

Not surprisingly to Eddie and Paul and most people in the town, Mike went in the first round to the New York Mets. Eddie went in the fifth round to the Milwaukee Brewers. Paul went in the ninth round to the Seattle Mariners. Mike, it was said by many baseball experts, was on the fast track to the majors. A 6'4" left-hander with a blazing fastball, a baffling changeup, and a curveball that dropped off the table, they predicted that he'd spend one, perhaps two seasons in the Mets' minor league system before he got "The Call."

But Eddie and Paul worried about him in the Big Apple. Eddie said that as bad as Detroit was, New York City could be much worse.

To that end, they concocted a phony charity scheme to raise $10,000 for the three of them to spend a night with an elite Chicago call girl named Patricia D'Love.

But there was some baseball action in Jeri's story. That, she felt, was the biggest weakness in the story. She had been to a couple of major league games and occasionally watched games on television, but knew next to nothing about the game besides what she'd picked up from ex-major leaguers on TV. Even in her outrageous and occasionally improbable story, Jeri wanted the baseball scenes to be realistic. She posted a message on the Literotica forum seeking an editor with minor league, and hopefully, major league playing experience.

To her surprise, Greg responded the next day.


Jeri Meets Greg

"Hi, Jeri. I'm Greg," said the message. "I played six years of minor league ball and played nearly fifty major league games with LA, Cleveland, Seattle, and Colorado. I'd be happy to help. What would you like to know?"

Jeri looked over a couple of Greg's stories and liked them. She emailed Greg and outlined her story, which she called "The Education of Mike," and what she wanted.

"Okay. Gotcha. Send it to me and give me a few days, okay?" he responded.

Jeri thanked him in a reply and attached her story.

A week later, Greg sent Jeri an edited version of "The Education of Mike." He'd even added some suggestions for other parts of the story. Jeri liked his edits and many of his suggestions and edited them in with some new ideas of her own. She sent it back to him.

"Really hot story you got there, Jeri." Greg replied back. He complimented her writing skills.

"Thanks, Greg. I'd like to bounce some more ideas off you," she replied. "Can we talk more?"

"Sorry. Can't now," Greg replied back. "I'm going to the Reds game. I'm leaving in a few minutes and I won't be home until late. Tomorrow maybe?"

Jeri was stunned when she read it.

Reds game?

"You live near Cincy?" she asked in her reply email.

But Greg had apparently left. However, late the following morning, he replied:

"Bah! Cubs blew out my Reds. I live north of it. Don't tell me you live around here."

Jeri replied: "Yes! OMG! I live in Corrigan!"

Greg's reply: "You're kidding? I'm out in Mayfield. Give me a call neighbor."

And he included his phone number. Jeri called.

"Hello?" said a man's voice.

"Greg?"

"Yeah. Jeri?"

"Yeah."

They talked for close to an hour.

"Hey, Jeri," said Greg.

"Yeah?" she replied.

"If this sounds improper, I'm sorry," Greg said. "But if you'd like to maybe meet in person I'd love to. Say tonight at Olive Garden past the Deerfield Mall? Six sound good? My treat. But if you're busy or whatever, I'll und..."

"No! I'd love to!" Jeri interrupted. "It's not improper at all. Thank you."

"Great," said a relieved Greg. "I'll be wearing a light blue dress shirt with dark blue stripes. I've got dark hair."

"Okay," said Jeri. "I'll find you no problem."


Jeri Meets Greg

Greg Dixon arrived at Olive Garden a little before six o'clock. He told the waitress that he was expecting a companion and that they'd order when she arrived.

As he waited, an attractive brunette entered alone. She didn't pay him any attention.

About five minutes later, an equally attractive, although chunkily-built, redhead entered. She walked past him.

Greg sighed, certain he'd been stood up. He regretted forgetting to ask Jeri for a description of herself.

But then he saw a beautiful, slightly-built blonde woman in tight jeans and a blue blouse enter and look around. Then she looked in his direction and smiled. The blonde walked to his table and introduced herself.

Greg stood, introducing himself and hoping the didn't get freaked out by the growing bulge in his slacks. Her handshake was firm.

"Wow, Jeri," said Greg. "You look stunning."

"Thank you, Greg," Jeri replied. "You look very handsome. I'm so sorry I'm late. Roadwork. They must've had a water main break or something. They detoured traffic. Totally nuts."

During dinner, they talked about their lives and local events. Given that they were in public, they didn't talk much about the story.

Jeri was impressed by Greg.

Following dinner, Jeri invited him to follow her to her apartment to complete her story.

A couple of hours later, after both of them were satisfied with the story, Jeri filled out Literotica's submission form, attached the story, and clicked the SUBMIT button.

"Well," she said. "That's that."

"Yeah," said Greg. "You wrote a great story."

"Thanks. You added a lot of great stuff," she said, leaning back and looking up and back at him. Greg noticed that Jeri's nipples were pronounced through the blouse's material.

"You know, Greg, you kind of seemed to relate to Mike," Jeri commented.

"Yeah," he said. "I guess I can a little. But that's... ah, that's not important now, Jeri."

Jeri nodded and dropped the subject, not wanting to pry into the personal life of this kind man she barely knew. In the corner of her eye, she could see Greg tentatively move his arm behind her.

"It just took me a long, long time to become comfortable around women," he said. He told Jeri he'd lost his virginity at age nineteen during his first season with the Dodgers' rookie league team in Great Falls, Montana.

"Okay," she said, intimating she wouldn't press the subject. "But you don't have to be coy with me, Greg."

"Oh?" said Greg.

Jeri turned around in her swivel chair.

"No, silly. Did you honestly think I invited you all the way out here just work on my fuck story?" she replied in a mock chiding tone. "I mean, can you talk about sex so much and not g..."

Greg leaned down and interrupted Jeri with a kiss on the lips and she felt his big hands on her breasts. She moaned. She broke the kiss after a few minutes and smiled.

"You know? Maybe we should turn this into a fuck story," she teased.

Greg chuckled and corrected her. "Only we're going to make love. By the way, have I told you recently that you're an absolutely gorgeous woman?"

Jeri blushed and smiled nervously.

"Eh, I don't think I'mthatbeautiful," Jeri insisted. "I'm not complaining, but..."

She shrugged.

"You are," insisted Greg, and he leaned down and kissed her on the lips again. He pulled her out of the chair and pulled off her top exposing her breasts.

Jeri cringed.

"You're a beautiful lady with a great personality," he said sincerely.

He kissed her sensitive nipples. Jeri moaned again. His hand unbuttoned her jeans and he slid it underneath her panties and rubbed her pussy. She rocked her hips involuntarily.

"Ohh... Nnnuh..." said Jeri breathily. "Greg? I gotta tell you that I'm bisexual."

"Okay," replied Greg simply.

He acted like Jeri had just reminded him it was Saturday.

"You don't care?" she asked suspiciously. "A lot of guys say they don't, but invariably..."

Jeri's words trailed off. Greg nodded understandably.

"My sister – well, we're actually first cousins. Well, I think of her as my baby sister. Katie's lesbian. She came out about ten years ago," he said.

"Oh...?" said Jeri.

"Yeah," he continued. "She's still with her partner and they're happy. Christine's a really nice woman. They want to get married if the state will ever allow it."

"Oh, okay," said Jeri as she unbuckled Greg's jeans. They undressed each other as they made their way to her bedroom, leaving a trail of clothing behind them. She pushed Greg, clad now only in his boxers, down onto the bed. She kneeled on the bed and pulled them off to reveal his cock, which was nearly fully erect and measured probably seven inches long. It was pretty thick, too. Jerking it lightly, she spat on it and after spreading it around, took him in her mouth and tongued the head. Greg groaned. And in one move, Jeri took him all the way down to the base.

"Ohh, fuck! Oh, damn girl! That's nasty," exclaimed Greg as his hip rose up slightly off the bed.

Jeri deep throated him slowly. After a few minutes, Greg had to stop her. He pushed her off and forced her to lie down on the bed and spread her legs. He spread her wet pussy lips open and tongued her hard clit, making Jeri sigh and roar in ecstasy. She orgasmed hard, squeezing Greg's head between her shuddering legs.

"Oh, damn! Uhhh... DAAAMN!" she yelled through her teeth.

After a few seconds of trying to catch her breath, Jeri smiled and kissed Greg.

"Oh, you're good!"

Greg only smiled in return and crept forward and put his cock at the entrance to Jeri's pussy and pushed forward. He groaned as her wet, tightness enveloped him. She gasped.

"Oh, Jeri," he exclaimed as he buried himself balls deep inside her. Jeri sighed.

He began thrusting slowly and built up speed slowly. He leaned down and kissed her.

"God, you are so beautiful," he said as he stroked her cheek.

Greg proceeded to fuck Jeri silly for close to half-an-hour. When he felt himself cumming, Greg exclaimed that in his excitement, he'd forgotten to wear a condom.

"In my mouth," insisted Jeri.

Greg quickly dismounted her and lay on the bed, and Jeri began blowing him furiously until he shot a huge load. Jeri took it all. They made love three more times before they collapsed in each other's arms. They made love the next morning, too.

And, for the first time in her life, Jeri Jensen actually enjoyed romance with a man.


Mr. Right

Greg and Jeri dated for a few weeks when Jeri said they needed to have a heart-to-heart.

"Listen, Greg," she said nervously. The words poured out of her in a halting and sometimes confusing stream:

"I love you. But I've been in a few relationships with guys that... they ended. Not well. I know it's not fair of me to ask this, but I love you and I really want a relationship. So, if you still want me, I'll be strictly straight if you like, but if you say it's okay to see another girl and you think you'll want to join us or you'll be attracted to the women I see, you can break it off and I won't be..."

"Jeri!" said Greg insistently.

"Huh?" she asked.

Greg clasped her tiny hands in his and kissed them.

"I love you. If you want to see another woman on occasion, I can accept it. Ever since I met you, Jeri, I have had no desire to see another woman. The only things I ask is that you limit yourself to seeing one lady and that you make it clear she can't interfere. I'll treat her with respect and give you guys your time, but she'll have to take a back seat to us and accept it. Just keep it to a night or two a week, and if she interferes in our relationship, you'll have to tell her you can't see her anymore. If it makes you happy, Jeri, then it makes me happy. Okay, love?"

"Okay, love," nodded Jeri, choking up.

They kissed and both cried tears of happiness. It was the first time in years either of them had done that. A month later, Greg proposed to Jeri.

She accepted immediately.


Epilogue

The following morning, Greg Dixon, who knew of Jeri's strained relationship with her mother, picked up the phone and dialed her number.

Greg and Abigail Jensen had seen each other twice, and then only briefly. It bothered Greg deeply that they had been virtually estranged. They clearly loved each other, but they couldn't get past old disagreements.

Greg thought about his relationship with his own mother, who had passed away a few years earlier. They were polar opposites and there was occasional tension. But she was still his mom and he was still her son.

Greg dialed Abigail's home phone number. After two rings, he heard a familiar voice.

"Hello? Jeri?" asked Abigail.

"Uh, no. Actually, it's Greg," he answered. "Abigail, Jeri and I have good news. But we'd rather tell you what it is in person. But first, there's something we need to talk about..."

••••••••••••••••••


* Author's note: Taylor Dream is a character in one of my previous stories, "The Bet."