All Comments on 'Jerkboy Life Ch. 01'

by stratoblaster

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
TwilekloverTwilekloverover 7 years ago
Pretty good!

I'm not a fan of the mother-in-law thing, but the masturbation humiliation is very well done! Great stuff! Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very Hot first story

I think that this is a very hot story although I would prefer that the second woman be her girlfriend or something rather than her mother. Regardless, a great effort, please keep it coming.

badbluebadblueover 7 years ago
Expand the group.

I'd like to see her humiliate him in front of other men, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

That was so erotic to me! I enjoy masturbating in front of women, and my wife indulges me. But she has yet to allow me in front of anyone else. Someday soon I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot story

Being exposed and humiliated in front of MIL is a significant step in the domination process. Good job capturing the feelings and excitement.

suckermansuckermanover 7 years ago
Lovely

Found this by accident and wow what a wonderful experience for him to enjoy. Love for me to have this sort as well. I have the first requirements, sub nature, no hair "down there", love tossing myself off, love my sissy hole being played with. My boyfriend does it all the time. My wife likes humiliating me but we have never done anything like this. She is always humiliating me about my size. Mmmmmm. Please keep writing because you are making me cum so easily by tossing my peepee. And playing with my slimy mess. Keep going Stratoblaster wonderful ideas.

krafttykrafttyover 7 years ago
jerky boy

loved the first chapter and looking forward to the rest of the story. Paull

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 7 years ago
Why no voting?

This is a lovely first chapter. A different twist on cfnm and very well done. I, for one, like that there is no description of Sarah and her mom. It allows the reader to fill in the blanks. Looking forward to the next five chapters and wondering if I will last!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
7 year itch ....

This so - called ' marriage ' is in the danger zone .

GcoachGGcoachGalmost 6 years ago
Holy Fuck.

That was so Hot!!!! I can’t wait to read more of this series!!! I want to be him so badly!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
OMG

Just come across this story and boy how lucky is jerkboy. This has got me so hard that i cant wait to read the other parts. If they are as god as this then it will take all my willpower not to cum all over. May need to get my wife's satin panties out to catch it all. 5 stars all day long

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I used to jerk off to my mother in law. She was 45 and I was 21. I had the key to her house and I used to go into her bathroom and put on her dirty panties, girdle, stockings and bra while no one was there.

One day I spent extra time putting on lipstick and mascara, and took all of her lipsticks I could find and rubbed them all over my cock and balls. I was lying on her bed jerking my cock as hard as I could when I heard the door open, and will never forget the shocked look on her face, mouth wide open just staring at me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I to am a jerkboy. I get off on the degradation. Guess you could call it an addiction. 4yourpleasureiam

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 1 year ago

Love the doing it on back. I have never done that but know I would cry like a baby as I shed my dignity for those who watch

Paul4playPaul4playabout 1 year ago

Excellent story!

Well-written erotica for fetishes I very much enjoy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous