All Comments on 'Jerking Buddies'

by SPB3561

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
tturtle50tturtle50about 14 years ago

If that was my first, time I would, have,, Still looking for first time.. Getting to old now..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loved It - Well Done

Just like me and my buddy. We've moved on to sucking each other too after a while. Neither of us is interested - at our age with hemerroids - at trying anal.

But, we both LOVE sucking each other, jacking each other off, and just enjoying the slow build up and pleasure it gives us. No woman can such as well as any man - he has a dick and knows what it should feel like.

If only he wasn't 100 miles away in Denver...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
nice story

Love masturbating with a man, each of us in panties, watching my hand on him and his on me, feeling the rising of our sperm, hearing the wet clicks of our cocks and cumming all over one another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My friend and I were giving each other hand jobs, my friend smiled at me then we kissed each other. I sucked his cock he came in my mouth I swallowed his load.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Ryan is a cute name

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Curious\Erotic\Interesting.

Many interesting Reads On Here:

The locker-room in school had given me an education all into it's self.. At the time most fellas may have been content with Playboy and Hustler..

My bad to use an excerpt from my first response from me to the first author, but the both of you read what was on my mind all-along.. Cheers..

I had the opportunity to be intimate with two women within my sexual history.. The curiosity for me is to find a man of similar dimensions.. To see if we have similar thresholds.. Who would cum first, and who would cum second.. In any event both of us would be winners..! Both Of Equal Physical Strengths..!

As far as giving another man a blow-job.. I would have to be with that person for awhile to get to know him.. It would have similarities on how I would go about it with a woman..

Your writing has many of what I was thinking about.. Many similarities that comes to mind for the past two~ decades; just thoughts.. One thing I would probably never do is to be penetrated or penetrate someone.. Not very likely..

GOOD-READ: "Food For Thought": Thanks For Sharing..!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
jack off

I am getting older now 50+ and would like very much to find a jack off buddy. I to am also very horny, would love for a straight man single, married, widower, older or younger, don't care, just want him to suck me off my hard rock. I would "NOT" that is "NOT" suck off in return though.

If you would like to suck me off and / or meet up for a jerk buddy meeting then

John7March@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I wish i had a jack off buddy.

Ze I love to show my cock off to men.I would love to havo

CALL MR OR TEXT2563681983 I GOT A PIC OF MY DICK FOR YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK ABOT MY COCK.I would love to Jack you off and put my mouth on your cock

straitupcuriousstraitupcuriousabout 5 years ago
Nice story

Very erotic and sensually done. Love the natural way these two guys enjoyed playing with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Jerking buddies

Sounds amazing and mighty friendly of both of you. Relieving tension and helping each other out. Nice! I hope it happens for all of us someday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story!

thanks for writing a good story. got me nice and hard :)

BiParkerGuyBiParkerGuyabout 2 years ago

That was a really hot story. Thanks for sharing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. I just shot a big warm load without touching myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have never swallowed another man's cum but always wondered if it tastes as good as mine. One day maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous