All Comments on 'Jerking For Mom'

by gib3155

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
Falling4UFalling4Uover 9 years ago

Looking forward to how this progresses

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good start.

In Chapter 2 Ryan will again need "help" from Mom. After what seems a long period it feels somewhat natural that Ryan suggests that Mom should unbutton her blouse.

Viola ! The play begins, the stage is set, we have the players, both have props they can use to the culmination of the finish.

Drop the curtain!

Write another act!

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Read your stories before publishing...

You pubished:

" "Put some close on and meet me down stairs, now!!" "

it should read:

" "Put some clothes on and meet me down stairs, now!!" "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

It sounds far fetched. Don't look at porn on computer. I'll watch you. C'mon hurry up. Not much a turn on. Maybe he can smack her in head to get her attention and next thing he knows she will be bobbing on his knob

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree, a pretty good start

a good effort by a new author, it will be interesting to see how this develops, I reckon it has real potential for a few interesting twists and turns....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
every boy's dream come true

Not just Ryan's. Boys joke, "show it hard for mom." Ryan's gone way beyond that. He talks to his mother openly about "walking around with a boner all day" and about how he's just got to empty his balls. And then he does just that. Now he's got a license to unload those hot young balls of his in front of his mother any old time he feels like it. Great story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
YOu have to finishe this story, maybe next time

have her show you her tits or open legs so you can see herr wet panties. Make it good gib we are all w iting for it and slowly jerking to it. But you better fuck her before it's done.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
Good for the first try

I always try to encourage new writers, while trying to help them improve. You have a good idea for a story, but you need to think the story through.

I won't dwell on the old, "words that sound alike but most copies of spell check will miss." Someone else has. I will say that Word 2010 has a spell check that's pretty good at catching me in those mistakes. (Yep, we all do it.)

When I say think it through, I mean would your characters act like you show them in real life? Do you know any mother who would be more upset by son watching porn than jacking off. If she thinks one is normal, wouldn't she realize both are? Do you know a mother who would rather watch her son than let him watch porn? I suspect the real life mother, if she exist, who finds herself in Mom's position, is more than a little turned on by son's cock, and if she wanted to help would do so by stroking it for him. That of course MUST result in sex someplace down the line, if your story is to be believable.

Now for a few things on writing craft; point of view and tense, both very important. You chose first person, which is a good POV for sexy stories. It does have its limitations, one of which is the narrator can't tell us something he doesn't know. How could kid tell about Mom entering the room like you did if he didn't hear her. Don't misunderstand, you can get the idea across, you just have to be inventive. The second thing is a problem that often traps me; tense. Present tense is very hard for a beginner, and some say it isn't as effective as past tense. If you just remember you are telling about something that already happened, you have to stay in past tense, except in dialog.

I've offered a lot of advice and I'm sure it's worth just what it cost you, so do what you swill with it. I know those, such as swingerjoe, who did the same for me, were a great help. Lots of Luck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
.

Put some close on? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Fail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very interesting story

Some mom's have made similar deals with sons after catching them jo. Establishing a schedule and limits are critical to success. such arrangement's can have great benefit in improved schoolwork, behavior and confidence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

yes yes yes continue

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 9 years ago

This story is truly bad. Poorly written with no attention to spelling or grammar, and the plot line was wafer thin and just plain unbelievable. As someone else has said, you need to think your story through thoroughly before you commit it to 'paper'.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 9 years ago

The concept of the story was good. You simply need to get a editor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I agree with kennyboy82. I gave you 1*

Crocodile666Crocodile666over 9 years ago
Promising

Perhaps not the best written story ever but I like the plot. And think this shows a lot of promise for future parts.

Try not to rush things too much. Im certainly looking forward to the mother getting more involved with things and providing the son with visual stimulation to start with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good start with the story, however we need to find out why his Mom is ok with her son jerking off in front of her and " her eyes glaze over " ?? Maybe, she has other ideas and since she picked up on her son liking to look at HOT women; maybe she will show him what she has that can replace the porn he isn't suppose to look at that stimulates him.

You can make this into a very hot set of chapters............ there was no mention of a father figure ?? Is she divorced ?? Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comments so far

I'm enjoying the (positive) comments so far, it seems like quite a few of us feel that this story has real potential for some very erotic scenes. We must bear in mind that this is a new author who is feeling his way, but should be encouraged to let his ideas develop, maybe with a few helpful suggestions along the way, for example I do like the idea of a father figure getting involved....

annistonannistonover 9 years ago
Potential

This is a very good starting section of a story that I hope will continue. Although some proofreading is needed as previously mentioned, the minor problems that I saw do not detract from the story. Can't wait to see another part that includes some touching by the mom.

gasissynoragasissynoraover 9 years ago
can't wait for the next cum

Great can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Just don't rush this story let it build. Most authors rush it and kill the story

Just don't rush it let it build. Most authors rush to the sex and kill the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Keep going

Keep it going and be more graphic about moms body

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I agree with previous comment

be good to know more about Lisa, things like how tall she is? and more about her gym activities? Also more background about Ryan, his height? is he into sports? All helps imagine them better

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
seems like a big fav

more than 50 fav votes and counting, seems like this short opening chapter has hit the spot for a good few folks! I sure hope the author is planning a to continue the story a while yet :)

Falling4UFalling4Uover 9 years ago
Mom

Will be nice to see the gradual change from mom being an almost unwilling partner in the act to one where she gradually gets more involved.

I can imagine asking her to strip down to her underwear whilst things are happening and knowing she will chose her sexiest undies for the event.

As other people have said let the story build gradually - just like the mom's desires

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Close?

"Put some close on and meet me down stairs,,,"

Sorry, but that's as far as I was able to read.

Perhaps learn to write and spell before you bother submitting again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
re the previous comment

I reckon we should give this new author a chance..,so far that is the only spelling mistake that has been spotted, and we all make a mistake or two...It's been a while now since the first installment was submitted, so I hope the author has had a chance to read all the positive comments/suggestions made so far and goes on to give us much more of this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
FALLING 4U

can't spell either. "Chose" for "Choose"

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't let grammar/spellcheck police stop you

Fix the errors and move on. This story deserve a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh, yes

Please, Please continue.

pina484pina484over 9 years ago
Keep going

don't listen to the people who point out spelling mistakes on a good story, please finish the second part!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Spelling correction

I just have one correction. "Its" should be "it's. Otherwise, great job! I can't wait for part 2!

mcfbridgemcfbridgealmost 9 years ago
Good start

And clothes for close. Spellcheck unfortunately doesn't find wrong, but correctly spelled words. I've had the same thing happen a few times. Don't let it get to you. It's a good start to a story, hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved It

Brought back so many memories of my young life masturbating for my mom , I had to get naked and masturbate about along with Ryan , Thank You and Thank You To My Mom Also .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just for me

Im thinkfull for these moments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I never got to masturbate for my mom but I sure did for the girls in my gang. There is nothing quite like jerking off for a group of girls who are clothed and you are naked.

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
moms pussy

when i turned 20 my mom spread her legs for me while she sat on the toilet i stood in front of her pulled my hard cock out and jerkedoff all over her face she kept saying yes beat your meat for mama beat your fucking meat you dirty bastered beat it off baby mama cant fuck you but you can whackoff for mama do it baby do it baby oh fucking yes beat that fucking cock i lve you fucking cock it makes my pussy soooo wet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cool mom

Thought it was nice of her to help him out! My mom watched me as a teenager and sometimes ate my cum!

Peeperguy29Peeperguy29over 6 years ago
I loved jerking for mom

5 star story I used to arrange for my mom to “catch” me jerking off it didn’t take long for her to realize that I wanted her to watch me ,I’ll never forget the first time mom sat across from me while I masturbated . I think that I came the hardest that very first time .

Looking forward to more of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
One small correction

It's put you CLOTHES on -- and not close

mitchellbpfizermitchellbpfizeralmost 6 years ago
omg

So sexy...I love this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please do more we’re he cums on her when she is fully clothed on her tits

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Did his mom part her firm, defined , muscular thighs and expose her wet soaked white panties for her already erect,hung son with massive balls?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

huh, thought she was going to eventually get fully naked herself and they were going to end up doing anal, or she was going to suck his dick while fingering herself, or they were going to do the 69 position, or she would just jack him off herself, oh well i guess, still pretty good story either way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another dang cliff hanger, Geez

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, you need a proofreader. Your spelling and grammar blow. Also, why did you randomly switch from past to present tense midway through the story? Give it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it mdae my dick hard gotta jerkoff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It gets me excited very hot to read,wish it was my mom watching me its a turn on.

handsolow11handsolow1119 days ago

Now that is a great mother...except being anti-porn

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous