All Comments on 'Jerry and Cyndi'

by Just Plain Bob

Sort by:
  • 88 Comments
IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 6 years ago
JPB still has the gift

Love your work

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 6 years ago
Again, another story -

that gives REAL MEANING to the old "B T B" !

Great Story! 5 !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dumb

The over the top caricature wife is a stupid story line. The "I love you" yet still cheat time after time with many others is a ridiculous plot element as well. I am willing to suspend disbelief because it is fiction after all, but the sheer unbelievability of your characters makes it seem as if you are gaming the "popular authors" section.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Is being HIV positive really a reason to deny custody?

Maybe a three decades or so ago with a really ignorant judge, but in this day and age? I've heard of that happening in some regions, but hopefully it's unusual to see that as the reason (I think there was one case like that in India a decade ago, where the mother was denied custody for being HIV positive, but that should be rare now). I'm sure there were better reasons to deny her custody . . . especially given her behavior. Our courts can be backwards at times . . . but rarely that backwards!

Good story otherwise.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 6 years ago
One plot hole

If our hero did not suspect a venereal disease when he got sick, why would he go to a clinic instead of his regular doctor? Otherwise a decent story. I also wondered about a judge requiring supervised visitation and no physical contact on the basis of AIDS. Most CPS agencies do not seem to recommend separation of parent from child on the basis of HIV/AIDS alone.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@EspressoBolus 08/03/17

re:

If our hero did not suspect a venereal disease when he got sick, why would he go to a clinic instead of his regular doctor?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One of the most common and very well known symptoms of gonorrhea is the feeling that you are trying to piss razor blades.

Even the first time he felt that he would have a very good idea what was the cause.

SystemShockSystemShockover 6 years ago
I liked it.

I stopped reading JPB stories a while back because I ran into a string of them with openly racist main characters. Served absolutely no purpose in those stories, other than to make the husband that much more outraged when he found his wife fucking a black guy. I saw a theme and bailed. But I've recently started reading them again, and I gotta say I like what I've seen.

The plots may be by-the-numbers in just about every way, but they're numbers that appeal to me, so whatever. And by far the most appealing of them all is how the cheaters are held responsible for their actions and have to face the consequences of those actions. I've seen this premise of a sex addict wife countless times, but so many authors use it as a way to excuse the wife's actions.

It's a mental disorder, it's hormones, it's the result of a rough childhood; anything to give the wife some wiggle room to weasel out of accountability. If this had been a DQS or Dicky G. story, the couple would've ended up in counseling for three pages, where the husband would be made to see it's somehow all his fault and his wife deserves to be coddled and comforted, not shamed and punished.

So if nothing else, I can always rely on JPB to understand that people need to be held accountable for what they do. None of this psycho-babble bullshit where it's always the FAITHFUL spouse's fault.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
Also, why no touching, hugs, or kisses - Did she have some virulent strain of Hepatitus or Ebola?

Why would she be ordered not to touch her kids . . . has a real judge ever done such a thing? HIV won't spread through touching, hugging, and kissing (the ONE case some may have heard of involved serious gum disease on the part of both partners, where the transmitter's gums were believed to be bleeding, and who may also have been practicing oral-genital stimulation on one another).

I guess she could be ordered not to have heavy deep kissing or sex with her kids if she had bleeding gums AND they had serious cuts and abrasions, otherwise, no chance of transmission. Or maybe she carried ebola and it was misspelled HIV . . .

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 6 years ago
And justice for all

Another post! Bob, you're back in the game in a big way. Good to see. Keep em coming! Randi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
at last someone has covered the real issues of random sex

for the guy spouting off about kissing not transferring HIV, chewing and the rubbing of teeth against the mouth opens cells to release body fluids to include blood at times, the HIV can thus be transferred. And blowjobs can cause transfer of several STDs including oral clap. Then you have to think about people kissing after they have given blowjobs to people with such nice things as clap.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 6 years ago
Classic JPB

JPB has a definite style all his own , and I really enjoy it most of the time .

This was one of those times . Thanks JPB for writing and sharing with us .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another journey in Bob's time mashing machine...

Tape recorders, Pre-Koop AIDS hysteria, hiring a PI... but there are also robocalls. Bob's graduated from photocopying plots to scanning them and pasting them together with Photoshop...

sdc97230sdc97230over 6 years ago
Robocalling has been around since the 80s

And before autodialers, call center boiler rooms had people dialing numbers and then starting the recorded messages manually.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
THE OLD SAYING "AN APPLE A DAY"

turns into,,,,,, An Ounce of Prevention.....while condoms effective though they be still leave the feeling and friction on a different plane, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Typical JOB

You said this was going to be one of your usual stories. And It was. It was bad.

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
I Hate Condoms Too

But when your slut wife/S.O./one-night-stand is fucking the world bareback, well... a prudent man takes precautions. In the real world, you ARE fucking everyone he/she has ever fucked in their life, so be warned....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NON EROTIC

How erotic is it to divorce a woman and say we got revenge,Should be in NON EROTIC to spare us this read..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

usual JPB: all women are whores, men are assholes, husbands are dumb cucks, LIT authors are fucked up in the head...

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
Ignorant

You can't catch HIV by hugging, kissing. Only through bodily fluid. I actually hoped he got HIV. why was the idiot sleeping with her period? He learned she's not only a cum slut but she doesn't use condoms, and he STILL continued to fuck her.. He deserves HIV. Why are ALL your stories like this? The men continue to fuck the whores. Story is unrealistic, I don't know any real man who'd act this way. The courts wouldn't have taken the kids from her because she's sick. the only way she'd be able to pass HIV is through blood/semen--bodily fluid. I really wish you write a story that's a little realistic. The husbands lack of emotions at finding out he married a cum slut who has never been faithful to him the whole entire 16 years, brought him home an std & continued to sleep around... Was just not real. How does he even know the kids are his? She hates condoms... Remember? The story didn't make any sense. The revenge was also weak as fuck. Literotica needs new writers. I'm tired of reading shitty stories like this

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 6 years ago
Danger09 you missed something

He was using a cassette recorder, not a MP3 recorder, so it's obvious this story was set in the recent past.

And at that time the official medical advice was that hugging, kissing etc., should be avoided because, at that time, HIV/AIDS was still very much an unknown quantity and they were not 100% sure of how it was transmitted.

So the facts in the story matched what was the situation when you could go to Radioshack and buy 40 cassette tapes.

This was a good, classic JPB story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Danger 09

You sound mad . Ya AIDS infected fuck. Great read JPB.

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
This is for all the morons stuck in the 50's

Transmission through body fluids

HIV is transmitted through certain body fluids that are capable of containing high concentrations of HIV antibodies. These fluids include blood, semen, vaginal and rectal secretions, and breast milk.

HIV is transmitted when fluids from an infected person (HIV positive) pass through the mucous membranes, cuts, or open sores of a noninfected person (HIV negative).

Amniotic and spinal cord fluids can also contain the HIV virus and may be a risk to healthcare personnel who are exposed to them. Other bodily fluids, such as tears and saliva, cannot spread the infection unless they are mixed with fluids that can.

Your welcome😎😎

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
Since I'm getting emails about how wrong I was💅🏽

What is HIV?

Human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) is a virus that attacks the immune system. HIV can cause acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS), a disease that severely weakens immunity and can be fatal.

One person passes HIV to another under certain circumstances. Understanding the facts rather than buying into lingering myths about transmission can prevent misinformation — and HIV —from spreading.

Find out the early signs of HIV »

BODY FLUIDS

Transmission through body fluids

HIV is transmitted through certain body fluids that are capable of containing high concentrations of HIV antibodies. These fluids include blood, semen, vaginal and rectal secretions, and breast milk.

HIV is transmitted when fluids from an infected person (HIV positive) pass through the mucous membranes, cuts, or open sores of a noninfected person (HIV negative).

Amniotic and spinal cord fluids can also contain the HIV virus and may be a risk to healthcare personnel who are exposed to them. Other bodily fluids, such as tears and saliva, cannot spread the infection unless they are mixed with fluids that can.

ANATOMY

The anatomy of transmission

Vaginal sex is one mode of HIV transmission. There have been reported cases of HIV transmission via oral sex. However, anal sex presents the highest risk of transmission among sexual activity. Bleeding is more likely during anal sex due to the fragile tissues that line the anus. This allows the virus to enter the body more easily.

HIV can also be spread from mother to child in utero and through breastfeeding. Any circumstances in which you are exposed to the blood of someone who is HIV positive can be a risk factor. This includes sharing needles for intravenous drug use or getting a tattoo with contaminated instruments. Safety regulations generally prevent blood transfusion-related infection.

BLOOD BANKS ARE SAFE

Blood banks are safe

The risk of being infected with HIV from a blood transfusion is now extremely rare in the United States. The Public Health Service started testing all donated blood for HIV in 1985, after medical personnel realized that donated blood could be a source of HIV infection. Tests that are more sophisticated were put into place in the 1990s to further ensure the safety of donated blood. Blood donations that test positive for HIV are safely discarded and do not enter the U.S. blood supply.

CASUAL CONTACT AND KISSING

Casual contact and kissing

Many people are afraid that casual contact or kissing someone who has HIV can spread the infection. The virus doesn’t live on the skin and can’t live very long outside the body. Therefore, casual contact, such as holding hands, hugging, or sitting next to someone who is HIV positive, doesn’t transmit the virus.

Closed-mouth kissing isn’t a threat either. Open-mouthed kissing can be a risk factor when blood is involved, such as from bleeding gums or mouth sores. Saliva may contain small amounts of viral load, but not enough to transmit the virus.

Again.... Your welcome 😎😏😎

Danger09Danger09over 6 years ago
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 not mad dipshit Anonymous 😂😂😂😂

I don't like people emailing me. Your little words doesn't hurt me as I don't know you and your irrelevant. You're the one who seem mad, you directed your comment towards my pretty ass. You liked the story your either a wimp pussy or a cum slut like this slut. Either way. Wear a condom sweetie.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

Nothing was said about Adie having VD. Cyn didn't take the cure until AFTER the confrontation, so Harv could have had it and given it to Adie.

"Harv is in jail for beating on her. Who would have ever expected that?" – Didn’t his cop friend already tell him that?

"That shouldn't matter. What they do before they get married isn't either one's business." – Not true. Maybe not as strong as marriage, but cheating on a committed relationship is still cheating!

I hope he told Mary that he wouldn’t be at her wedding!

@c24j – I somewhat agree; while I can see that it MAY be a reason to deny custody, especially with her slutty ways, it probably wouldn’t be for sure. In any case, I don’t believe that hugs and cheek kisses would be banned.

@Anonymous Re: Kissing – “chewing and the rubbing of teeth against the mouth opens cells to release body fluids to include blood at times, the HIV can thus be transferred” – I would hope that she’s not kissing her kids like that!

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 6 years ago
5 star

Another decent read from Bob! I do enjoy a cuck free world in the LW. Not sure why some critics go off on a tangent though. Just because a story contains revenge, violence or murder etc it doesnt mean the author supports such actions it just means its part of todays plot. Do we rant on the writers of CSI? probably not. Do we kike murder? I doubt it.

amyyumamyyumover 6 years ago
Excellent

definitely 5* worth of story

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
5*

great little story, lots of artistic licence used but who cares. i would actually like to see this story written with more emotions and character development and in a much darker style to make it more realistic.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelyloveover 6 years ago
Didn't really make sense

Why? Because the symptoms of the clap are very obvious for men. Protocols of infection reporting require follow ups for all sexual partners even in the seventies and eighties. This didn't happen and she had infected so many. It's a story but this plot hole made it far less enjoyable for me and stopped my suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It's easier to get hepatitis than HIV. Something to think about as you're measuring each other's ePenises.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Disappointing. Far from your even most mediocre work.

Do you know why divorce is so expensive for men?

Because it's worth it.

As a couple they've been together 16 years, they have sex 6-7 times a week which is ridiculously high. Throw in her daily multiple fucking and I'm wondering how she found time to even shower. Then you add work, kids, after school activities and this woman is simply super woman and deserves a medal.

Been married 13 years and our sex life is a comfortable 2-3 times week, once a week when I'm not in the mood. I don't want to spend an hour fucking every GD day and yet she is spending more time on her back than she does sleeping and she's been doing this for years? Seriously, JPB, give your fool head a shake.

And it doesn't matter if she's fucked the entire DNC on national television with a side order of the the Green Bay Packers, the courts will still side with the mother. So in the end, he's sill living in a cardboard box undera bridge with sex offenders and homeless vets. Pull your head outta your ass and stop phoning this bullshit in.

Whackdoodle

ohioohioover 6 years ago
I liked this one!

JPB will always be JPB, with the strengths and weaknesses of his style; but this one in particular kept me interested and engaged throughout. Sometimes one can see where the story will go, but here there were many alternative pathways and I enjoyed reading all the way through to see which one he would choose.

Thanks, JPB--and we all owe you thanks for the quantity and quality of your contributions to Lit.

ohio

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 6 years ago
Ditto what Ohio Said

JPB is a master writer, and this story is a good example of excellent pacing, dialogue, and just the right amount of detail. Plot is interesting and credible. I liked the Epilogue - no need for FTDS three. Five stars.

kimi1990kimi1990over 6 years ago
Right in the sweet spot

Just as entertaining as ever. You seem to have tapped into a new vein of writing inspiration. Cool. Your stories are always a good time. You sure know that wife character well! Always wants more. Full marks from me.

A request from a fan: Someday, as your magnus opus, will you please let Pauline French have a happily ever after? She's earned it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Condoms are not 100 pct effective

Using a condom correctly every time you have sex can help you avoid STDs. Condoms lessen the risk of infection for all STDs. You still can get certain STDs, like herpes[1] or HPV[2], from contact with your partner's skin even when using a condom.

https://www.cdc.gov/std/prevention/lowdown/lowdown-text-only.htm

bruce22bruce22over 6 years ago
Fairly Entertaining Tale

I am so happy that JPB has been exploring BTB themes instead of Cuckold themes.

He tells a tale very well and his images have a tendency to stick in my memory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ok, fine.

thanks.

Someone once told me that anyone can write. A true writer can't do anything but.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Congratulation.

A story worth reading among the rest of the pathetic trash/garbage posted today in loving wives. High marks. This category is sinking slowly into the sewer slime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"I love him to death"

You weren't kidding when you wrote "Just another one of my usual." You use that line so often I'm surprised you haven't tried to get a copyright on it.

<P>

One thing that is lacking is no reaction from Cyndi after she tests HIV positive. After all her attempts to fuck him to death, how she loves him, the silence on her part after this is interesting. Even a simple sentence that it took the fight out of her and she finally accepted the inevitable would have helped.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
A good story...

A good story that seems even better facing all the bad ones that showed up today...So having in count that scenario 4*

njlaurennjlaurenover 6 years ago
Ok story

But your take on his is very much back in the 80s, an hiv positive mother would not be denied custody based on that alone and would not need to be supervised, you don't get his from touching or hugging ....and kissing is not high risk either, unless there are open sores . Gov tests are also a lot more accurate now,by 6 months hiv negative means you aren't getting it.....

MitchFraellMitchFraellover 6 years ago
Entertaining story

Maybe not 100% true to life but close enough not to matter and still be a good read. By the way is Marsha still waiting in the bar with the drinks she got for her and Addie? She never did come back anywhere in the tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: anonymous- non erotic

But yet you read every word and then decided to bitch about it. Listen, there are numerous other slut wife/willing cuckold stories posted today for your reading pleasure. Have at it, I'm sure they're the ones you prefer. And most likely not one of them will end in divorce. How nice!

mcbsmcbsover 6 years ago
A Couple of Inaccuracies

No one is going to get a 9 month sentence for a bar room brawl, especially if they lost the fight. At most, a fine, or community service and a suspended sentence.

My understanding, if after a divorce, the wife continues living in the house, and the husband pays the mortgage, taxes and insurance, that payment is included as part of the Maintenance (Alimony) and child support payments. Not in addition. Still a hefty amount to be sure. In total all payments would not exceed 50% of Net income.Deductions from gross income to compute net income, besides federal, state and local taxes, Social Security and Medicare also include deductions for health insurance premiums, union dues, and mandatory pension contributions. for more:

https://www.literotica.com/s/a-crash-course-in-family-law

Jerry lost two out of his 14 fights with his wife's lovers. Who were they? Nothing was said. To be consistent then if the guy who hit Jerry in the bar, and was the only self defense justification, then the other 13 fights at nine months each, would have equaled 9 years and 9 months jail time for Jerry. Even if a plea bargain, misdemeanor he would have gotten the maximum, for that many charges, which would have been a year. As far as one woman taking on 15 men during a gang bang, I'm not sure that's possible, due to pain. Perhaps some of the women readers would be willing to express an opinion?

In spite of these criticisms I found the story interesting. Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bob , better than your last crazy ,long story.

This was a decent story from you. Kudo.

c24jc24jover 6 years ago
To Anony 8/3

To Anony 8/3 - (Title - at last someone has covered the real issues of random sex)

Even the way you described it is not likely to spread HIV. Saliva has enzymes that actually work against HIV, so unless Cyndi was French kissing her kids for long periods, and they all had serious frequently bleeding gum disease of some sort, there was NO way she could transmit HIV to them through kissing, let alone hugging and touching. That's just fear talk.

As far as STD's being an issue for random sex, yes, that's very real, no objection there. What some of us are objecting to is the idea she wouldn't be allowed to touch, hug, or kiss her kids. That's pretty much just ignorance.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Good to start

But fizzled.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

But hard to swallow that she never wanted him to find out - she was one of the most flagrant cheaters in LE history.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 6 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheating cunt. Worthless whore. Definitely not enough revenge against her. Some assholes figure that pussy is pussy so they don't care who's wife they fuck. Friend or not. The only thing that keeps me from being upset is that this is fiction. A short one page flash sequel detailing her slow death from HIV would be a great read but, like I said, in fiction you can picture it yourself in your own mind and I see extreme pain and agony for her.

Yeah

OnethirdOnethirdover 6 years ago
Another

Yes, it is a typical JPB story- the guy is phlegmatic and just kind of rolls along with things. The wife is faithless and clueless, with the morals of an alley cat. I don't think they'd keep a mother from touching her children, since hopefully we are beyond most of the HIV hysteria. If the guy cared he could have encouraged his wife to seek medical help, since nymphomania might be treatable. I don't know- never thought look into that.

MaFreplerMaFreplerover 6 years ago
Not at all real

First, if you are going to tell a story first person, your narrator needs to have an interesting point of view, as that's the only one we see. This husband isn't particularly interesting, or likeable. He finds out his wife is cheating, and decides to stay married to her, but not actually deal with her behavior? And you blame "divorce law?" Not buying it. The husband is just a jerk who doesn't think enough of his marriage to save it, or enough of himself to save himself. Second, wife's excuse is that she's a sex addict? Well then why didn't she get treatment if she knew she had a problem? And when she offers the excuse to her husband, why doesn't he demand that she get help? Again, you create the impression that these are people who don't care about their own lives, so why should I? Third, in part because the characters and their emotions aren't real, the dialogue doesn't sound real.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 6 years ago
Sad story

Very sad story. Cyndi was indeed a sex addict. She didn't need cock, she needed counseling and therapy. Well written story but I'm not keen on revenge. However he had no choice but to inform the wives because of the gonorrhea. It almost sounds like he didn't know anyone that had a faithful marriage whose husband was not fucking his wife. What was the name of the town Peyton place?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

MaFrepler you know ifit werent for the kids the guy could go for anulment instead of divorce yes i agree he not realy likeble but why should he care for a marriage she broke before it started in my eyes they were never married

to me being married isnt just some paper its a commitment and she already broke that commitment before she started it so it could never be made so they were in my eyes never married

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not a good idea

Our protagonist stood a very good chance of catching HIV. It can be transmitted via oral sex, too.

No one to like in this story.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 6 years ago
Just not a very good story.

So full of holes, mistruths, and stupidity of the author that it makes no since.

STDs are passed along through any kind of sexual contact. Her giving a blow job while he knows she has the clap is ridiculous. That is just as likely to pass along the STD as intercourse. HIV is much much less likely to be passed along through oral but not the clap.

A court cannot withhold parental visitation due to HIV status. HIV is a disability covered under federal law and you cannot discriminate based upon a disability.

He was cold and calculating which represents a total lack of love for his wife Cindy. No one who is in love loses that love that quickly. All of these stories that represent that and then talk about how much he lived his wife are just wrong. She had a mental disease. She was much more credible in this story than he was and therefore a much more empathetic character. I found myself feeling for her but a piece of trash man like him and all of the pain he wrought on everyone else made him disposable and not likesble at all. He hit what he deserved.

As far as the men approaching him and getting violent what a joke. None of them would have done that becasue they would have known they were in the wrong. I might believe 1 but 14. Laughable.

JPB usually has good stories but this one doesn't even rate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Welcome to the real world Mbgdallas

A family court can do anything it wants to. Why do you think everyone thinks it favors women. The law is not written that way. Judges make it that way.

You are obviously lucky enough to never have been betrayed by a woman. Anger and hate can burn up love like it never existed. And they can do it fast.

JPB never gave a number of how many Cyndi was screwing but the number seemed to be quite large. So 14 was probably a low number of them. And people will do crazy things when you threaten their livelihood. And their lives were changing. Just because it was their own fault doesn't always deter them. People have an amazing ability to blame others for their own mistakes.

Try to put some more thought into your comments because the truth is way more fucked up than fiction.

carvohicarvohiover 6 years ago
JPB Strikes Again!

First, it was a five. Why? I don't know exactly except I had fun. However, a stopover at the Landing Strip would have been nice, and a nice one on one with Pauline French about Cyndi's problems would have made things seem more real.

Was this real? I know there are men who put up with infidelity, and God knows for less serious reasons than JPB gave us. However Cyndi's level of promiscuity was way over the top. It certainly indicated some kind of psychological problem. She needed help.

Would I have stayed with her after Addie's tell all? Probably not, but it would more likely be grief and not anger that would lead me to leave. I couldn't imagine going home night after night, looking at my wife and knowing.

This is one of those JPB stories where I'd like to rewrite the second half. I'd go home and pretend for awhile, but then it would eat away at me and then who knows? So I guess I'd rewrite the end if I could, but it would become a far different story.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another

You are correct, another JPB story and as usual, a bit off, not totally realistic but a lot of fun anyway.

Continue on!

Tiny Tim

chytownchytownover 6 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

ts0l1983ts0l1983over 6 years ago
Good but...

I was hoping for a reprise of Diane's Diaries, possibly a different spin, but no. I'm grateful that Bob has returned to posting stories but wish that he would flesh out his tales a bit more. His best work, some of the best online, are gripping and unique. That said, even when he phones it in his stories have value and are worth reading.

avidfaavidfaover 6 years ago
Irrelevant but sincere request

Love your stories, so glad you are still writing. I just have to make one request: can you write a story about Pauline French where her life turns out alright?

I love the Pauline character, or meme, if you will, and I love how it's been picked up by a number of other authors on Lit. You never paint her as bad, just as a fast girl that helped you grow up. Well, sometimes fast girls mature into good women, and I would love to see a story where this happens to Pauline. Could be a Romance, or what you choose. I just think of her fondly, and would love to see her in a good story line.

Thanks.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
@avidfa 08/21/17

re:

Irrelevant but sincere request

Love your stories, so glad you are still writing. I just have to make one request: can you write a story about Pauline French where her life turns out alright?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In one of the over 700 JPB stories Pauline does end up with the guy, in a good and loving marriage.

Wish I could remember which one so I could tell you.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 6 years ago
found it

The one where Pauline French gets the guy in the end is:

Danny: 4 Part Series

amyyumamyyumabout 6 years ago
Even better than your "usual shit"

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
COMMENTS

The stories by Just Plain Bob are better written, but I think I get more chuckles from the comments. (I even got a chuckle from my own comment here when I reread it.)

My guess is that many of us who think his stories are over-the-top unrealistic (which many are) would also think his biographical Open Letter From Just Plain Bob in Literotica Discussion Board to be unrealistic if it were instead posted in Loving Wives. Some of the time truth is stranger than fiction. And with JPB sometimes not.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn that was cold blooded!

Good story. Well written. But Cyndi was one sick puppy. He should have been covering his whole body in latex for protection. Cyndi needed to see a Doctor/shrink for her sex addiction issues. Guess it's too late now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I just realized something about Bob

Bob is an evolutionist. In bobs stories no one ever sees any reason to pray or hope

for people to reach a more noble way of life. You do know Bob that the push for eugenics is from the evolutionists and was the reason for all of the killing of mentaly

handicapped people in the Third Reich. The eugenicist's believe that evolution is further along with some more than others and think that most of the earths population needs to be wiped out. IN FACT if you watch the You tube Video by Dr Leonard Horowitz made in 1995 where he explains where he tracked down the true source of AIDS you will find out it was a German immigrant to the US by the name of Henry Kissinger that ordered the Labs to do the work and Paid the 10 million dollars over 5 years to produce it. AIDS is a eugenics plan to help wipe out the undesirables from society. The Africans and Gay men in the US were just the first to get injected with it. God has still been in control, The Devil may convince some people to carry out these horrible plans but God only allows the wicked people to get affected by it. Those who run to him are safe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun little read

But I'm thinking he needed to just say "no" to sex with Cyndi. Too many ways to spread diseases other than dipping his wick in infected territory. All in all, entertaining but the count on the number of his friends that were fucking his wife made me think he needed new friends and maybe a move to a new location, far, far away. Entertaining "as usual". But the comment from the Anon that mentions eugenics was scary shit. People like that need to visit the loony bin - permanently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gotta love...

all the morons commenting like HIV (or any other gay disease) is no worse than a cold. Millennials...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good Story

I enjoyed this one. I think it’s one of JPB’s better stories. I certainly wouldn’t wish any STD on anyone, especially HIV, but it seemed kind of fitting that Cyndi’s cheating ways finally caught up with her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

No, HIV is not like a cold it is serious, but many live productive lives with it. Of the 5 states that I am familiar with, none would allow being HIV positive to effect a judges ruling on custody. Capability is all important, if she is capable that is what counts.If at some point in the future she becomes unable to take care of the kids he would be awarded custody with liberal visitation rights for her. Sorry JPB, that is just how the law works. I know single women with HIV and no one took their children. People can get HIV via tainted blood supply, workplace accidents (especially nurses, doctors and dentists) and of course rape. You think they just take the kids away on general principals if you test HIV positive?... nope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Seriously, reading JBP's stories now just make my skin crawl.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
So is that mental illness?

When the desire sex overrides all other priorities? May I never cross paths with the likes of her.

I have to agree with some others - no sex with the wife once I know what she is doing. It isn't worth it. Move her into another bedroom and try to co-parent without losing his mind.

Still, it was a fun story. It was like an evil bedtime story, but with stronger nightmares.

AIDS is a like a cold? Who the hell is dumb enough to say that?

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Man

That one made my skin crawl. Nice that the bitch for the big one, and hope she shared it with everyone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please stop spreading false facts

You CAN get an STD out of bj. Not your best. Your typical pussy whipped male trying to act as a real man.

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Sharing is caring

Good story

Only liked to know how many she gave the gift that keeps on giving

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another one of his usual ...

Exactly!!! Lame, boring predictable wimp crap, everyone can come.up withcrap like this ;)

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Oh what a tangled web we weave

When first we practice to fuck a syphilitic whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You can get STD's from oral sex, including HIV. Yet another gaping plot hole from JPB. That's leaving out the fact that his wife was so promiscuous there'd have been an epidemic. The CDC would have been called in. There's a good chance the sex addict wife would have been incarcerated until cured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn, I must have missed the literotica stance saying that everything in the FICTIONAL stories was investigated for accuracy. That would be similar to relying on multiple thousands of anonymous people's medical advice. That isn't to say they are wrong, just this isn't the source that I would rely on. Thank you Bob, some of us appreciate that you offer stories free for all to enjoy!

somewhere east of Omaha

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Nymphomania does not exist and it is not recognized as a medical condition. This "condition" is often used, and JPB used it multiple times, for various moronic stories on LW, including this moronic story.

Hypersexuality could be temporary, it is almost always psychological disorder so it is certain that no female would ever be able to maintain her family (let alone for 16 years) while in that state.

It is also even more idiotic that a husband would be clueless about his wife fucking every man around while that would be a common knowledge to others.

I really don't understand why are these plots repeated relentlessly ad nauseam. What is so attractive about that to write three pages?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good old dark donut acting just like a teen girl, talking all mean about how bad JPB's stories are while reading and commenting on every one of them.

Thanks Bob, good job giving this guy a spine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was written in 2017 with no indication that it’s setting was not the present, but this idiot writer thinks courts are going to restrict visitation due to hiv and not allow hugs or kisses. What a maroon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Bob can certainly stir up the comment section! And how about his biggest cheerleader nixrox? Thanks for the tales Bob. 5 STARS

somewhere east of Omaha

stinger82stinger82over 1 year ago

My only question is what happened to Pauline French? I miss her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sex with a condom and no kissing, because of the threat of STD's. But, he still let her give him blowjobs with no mention of a condom. Evidently I'm missing something here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJust Plain Bob@Just Plain Bob
9033 Followers
Just a Dirty Old Man (of course I have been one since I was thirteen)who likes to write about the things that I've seen and been exposed to in my life. There is a little bit of me in almost all of my stories and in some of them there is quite a lot. I leave it to the reader ...