Jerry and Cyndi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Cyn; you knew it was wrong of you and you did it anyway. I'm so pissed at you right now that I'm seriously thinking of calling Jerry and telling him of everything you have done since you hooked up with him. The only reason I might not do it is because he is such a great guy I don't want to be the one to inflict the pain on him that would come with knowing the woman he loved is nothing but a round heeled slut. Then again I might be doing him a favor and giving him what he needs to get shut of your cheating ass.

"So congratulations Cyn. You have not only played a part in ruining my marriage, but you have killed a friendship that I once thought meant something to you."

There was the sound of Cyndi sobbing and then "Don't go Ad; we nee..." And her voice fading as Addie walked away from her.

Adie shut the recorder off and said "You know what the worst part of this is? I know that she does love you to death and it will probably kill her to lose you. On the other hand seeing her in pain is something that would do my heart good. So what now?"

"Same plan as before. Keep up the pretense until the kids are gone and then dump her ass."

"You don't have to do that. There is another way."

"What would that be?"

"You don't have to live in a tent and live on ramen noodles. I have an empty spot at my place now and I'm a pretty decent cook. And just think of how much that would hurt the bitch. You living with me."

"It is a very tempting idea, but it wouldn't solve the major problem. I don't want to be separated from my kids and given the way the courts favor women in divorces she would be certain to get custody and I do not want to be a part time dad so I have to hang in there with Cyndi."

"Do you like sex with a rubber?"

"Not really, but it is a necessary evil where having sex with the bitch is concerned."

"I don't like sex with a rubber either and I don't need one for birth control. Harv and I have never had kids because I can't conceive. There is a problem with my tubes. The little swimmers can't get to my eggs. What I am offering here is a friends with benefits relationship."

"Again it is a tempting idea, but I can't see it working. Cyn would undoubtedly find out and that would put my plans to hang in there until the kids are grown in jeopardy."

"We could take pains to see that she would never find out."

"Like the ones she took so I'd never find out? Something that you never think of or expect will always jump up and bite you on your ass. I can't take the chance Addie. If it weren't for the kids I'd take you up on your offer in a heartbeat, but I can't do anything that might cost me my kids."

"Keep in touch then. Who knows; she might just get run over by a bus and free you up."

Before I left she handed me the tape from her recorder and told me that maybe I could find a use for it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got home my 'loving wife' did seem to be a bit out of sorts. Actually a saying of my grandfather's seemed to fit. "Nervous as a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs."

I was in just the right mood to play mind-fuck games with Cyndi so I did. After my greeting hug and kiss I asked:

"Have you talked to Addie lately?"

I saw her face pale a touch as she said "No; why do you ask?"

"You know my friend Wally? The cop?"

"Yes. He's been here a time or two for barbecues."

"I ran into him today. He knows how tight you are with Addie so he asked if I knew that Harv was in jail. Said Harv was arrested for beating on Addie. I just wondered if you'd talked to her. I'm naturally curious about it. I always thought that their marriage was a strong as ours. The only reason I could think of for him to hit her would be if he caught her cheating on him and just the thought of that is ridiculous. Addie would no more cheat on him than you would cheat on me. If there is any one thing that I can be absolutely sure of is that you and Addie are the most faithful women in this town. So, what's for dinner?"

Over dinner the kids told us about their day at school and what was going on in their social circles. After dinner the kids went to do their homework and I helped clear the table and put the dirty dishes in the dishwasher. As I was finishing up I casually said:

"Why don't you call Addie? I'm really curious about why Harvey is in jail."

I left the kitchen and headed for the garage to work on the lawn mower. I would have bet good money that Cyndi would avoid me for the rest of the evening so I wouldn't be asking her if she had called and talked to Addie.

I would have lost the bet. As soon as I got back into the house she said she had tried calling Addie, but that she was either out somewhere or wasn't taking calls.

"I'll try again in the morning."

I could have pushed it a bit just to try and make her sweat, but I thought better of it. If I pushed to hard things might take on a life of their own and it might put what Cyndi has been doing out in the open and I sure didn't want that. Cyn had to believe that I was clueless for my plan to work.

There might still be a fly in the ointment. What would Harv do when he got out of jail? I didn't think he would come to me and rat himself out, but you could never tell what a stupid man was likely to do and he had proven his stupidity, to me anyway, when he beat on his wife. To me that was something that no sane man would do.

Cyn had just finished telling me that she couldn't reach Addie when the phone rang. I picked it up, said hello and heard a recorded message asking me to vote for Proposition 3 in the coming election. I knew I shouldn't do it. I'd already decided not to push too hard, but I just could not resist the opportunity to tweak Cyn's nose. My only excuse for what happened next is that I must have had a period of temporary insanity or had gone temporarily brain dead.

"Oh hi Addie. We were just talking about you. Cyn has been trying to get in touch with you."

"We heard that Harv is in jail. Is it true?"

"Really?"

"Sure. How about the Village Inn on Wilcox?"

"Cyn is right here. Want to talk to her?"

"Okay. See you tomorrow."

I hung up the phone. "Harv is in jail for beating on her. Who would have ever expected that?"

I started to leave the room and Cyndi asked "What was that about tomorrow at the Village Inn?"

"She asked me to meet her for lunch. Says she wants my advice on something."

I walked out of the room and headed upstairs to shower before going to bed. I could feel Cyn's eyes on my back and I wondered just what was running through her mind. On the way up the stairs I had the idea that it might be to my benefit to tape further conversations with Cyndi. I stopped at the spare bedroom that I had turned into a home office and den and got the mini-cassette recorder that I used for note taking. In the bedroom I put the recorder on top of the dresser, undressed and went into the shower.

When I came out of the shower I found Cyndi sitting on the edge of the bed wringing her hands and with tears on her cheeks. She looked up at me with a look on her face that I had never seen before and asked:

"Do you love me Jerry? I mean really, really love me?"

I turned to the dresser and got out a clean pair of pajamas and with my body blocking her view I turned on the tape recorder. I turned back to her.

"I would have thought that the last sixteen years would be the answer to that question. Have I ever in all that time given you any reason to doubt it?"

"No; not at all, but I'm really asking is if you love me enough to forgive me for doing really bad things behind your back?"

I didn't want it. I wanted to avoid it at all cost, but it was my own stupidity that brought it about. I just had to get cute with that fucking phone call. I did it to myself so I took a deep breath and said:

"No Cyndi; I don't love you enough to forgive you for what you've been doing."

"You know?"

"Kind of hard not to when you get a dose of gonorrhea from the only women you've slept with in the last sixteen years."

Her face paled and then she said "The rubbers?"

"Yep! Got myself cured and decided I didn't want to catch it again."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Why? So you could get rid of it? If you got rid of it you couldn't give it to the assholes you were fucking and I really wanted them to pay a price for fucking my loving wife behind my back. Why do you think Chuck Meyers and Bill Denton got divorced? You gave them the gift that keeps on giving and I guess their wives didn't like it when the gift was passed on to them."

I didn't know if that was true or not, but their names were on Addie's list and both of them had gotten divorced in the last four months.

"You know and you still make love to me?"

"I don't make love to you Cyndi; I fuck you and there is a difference."

"Why are you here? If you know why didn't you do something when you found out?"

"I did do something. I hired a private investigator and he found out about the long lunches you and your boss take at local motels. I took that information to a divorce attorney and he explained to me just how fucked up my life would become if I pursued a divorce. What he told me convinced me that I'd be better off in the long run if I just toughed it out. So that is where I'm at. Business as usual in the Tompkin's household."

"You mean that? You aren't going to leave me?"

"Nope! I'm here to stay."

"Even if what you know about me is only the tip of the iceberg?"

"It doesn't matter Cyndi. The life I would have to live if I divorced you would be too bleak to even consider."

"Okay then; you can skip your meeting with Addie tomorrow. She wanted the meeting so she could out me to you. She was going to do it because she caught me and Harvey fucking. Harvey is in jail because Addie confronted him about his fucking me and he got pissed and hit her. He is in jail for assault and Addie is going to press charges. To get even with me she is going to expose me to you. She is going to tell you..." And the whole story came out. Cyndi told me somethings that I guess even Addie never knew anything about. Cyndi named names that weren't on Addie's list and if they had been Addie's list would have been twice as long. When Cyndi finished I just looked at her and wondered where the hell my head had been over the last sixteen years.

"Why didn't you just come to me and tell me that I wasn't man enough for you and we could have ended things without getting married? You could have saved us sixteen years of living a lie."

"I married you because I loved you and wanted to be your wife and I still love you and very much want to stay your wife. I didn't tell you that you weren't man enough for me because it would have been a lie. You are head and shoulders above any of the lovers I've had over the years. You love me longer and better that anyone else ever has. The problem is that it just isn't enough and that's not a shot at you.

"The truth is that I am a sex addict and I need more sex than any five men can give me. I've done gangbangs of twenty or twenty-five guys and when they were all done and couldn't get it up any more to save their lives I was lying there wanting more.

"I love you Jerry and I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life and that is why I married you. I thought I could keep you in the dark about my activities and you have to admit that it worked. You have had what you've thought was a perfect marriage for sixteen years and that is because you did have a perfect marriage. I have been a loving wife since the day I said "I do" and that has not changed. I've been a damned good wife and mother Jerry and you can't deny that. That I had outside activities during those years that you never knew about didn't hurt our marriage at all."

"Of course it did. You gave me the clap and when I was cured I started wearing rubbers to keep from getting re-infected. Since you don't like the feel of rubbers you cut me, the man you swear you love to death, from having sex five and six times a week to twice a week and I'm pretty sure that you would have cut me off completely if you weren't afraid that I might suddenly have become suspicious as to why someone who loves sex as much as you do stopped having it with me."

"Well we can solve that problem pretty quick. I'll go to the clinic tomorrow and start the cure. As soon as they tell me I'm clean we can get back to five or six or even more times a week because we won't need the rubbers anymore."

"Yes we will."

"Will what?"

"Need the rubbers. Now that I know just how big of a slut you are there isn't any way I'm ever going to fuck you again without protection."

"That doesn't make sense Jerry. The STD will be gone. I'll be clean."

"The one you have now maybe, but what about the next one you will get. You hate rubbers and you let everyone fuck you bareback. You are still going to fuck around on me and don't waste my time telling me that you will stop now that I know. If you could have quit you would have done it long ago.

"You aren't stupid Cyndi and you have known all along that someday I might have tumbled on to what you were doing, but you didn't care because you thought that I loved you so much that I wouldn't leave you and that I would forgive you if I ever caught on. I'm not going to leave you, but I don't see any forgiveness in your future.

"Oh, and you need to check our social calendar. I will not be attending any social functions where the men whose names are on the list you just gave me might be in attendance. I won't chance being around men who used to be my friends; men who I am going to want to hurt badly. I won't chance going to jail."

"You can't mean that!"

"Of course I do."

"You are committed to attending Tony and Mary's wedding. You are Tony's best man."

"I committed before you put Tony's name on the list. That list changes everything. I'm not even sure that Mary will want to wed Tony after I tell her about you and Tony fucking."

"You can't possibly be that cruel!"

"What is cruel about telling her what a dirt bag her intended is? If he can stab me, his supposed best friend, in the back why the hell should she expect him to be faithful after they are married?"

"That shouldn't matter. What they do before they get married isn't either one's business."

"Maybe not, but she should at least know that you more than likely gave him the clap and he just might give it to her. That is if he hasn't already. In fact, I intend to let the wives and girlfriends of all the assholes on your list know that they might should see a doctor. Some I might not have to tell because they have already found out the hard way."

"You can't possibly hate me that much Jerry. You know that will make me a social pariah."

"Not my problem Cyn. You weren't worried or didn't care when you were fucking every cock you could get your hands on."

There were tears running down her cheeks as she started crying. "I can't believe that you would do this to me" and she got up and ran out of the room. She couldn't believe that I would do that to her? After what she had done to me for over sixteen years she couldn't believe that I would be pissed off enough to want to hurt her? She did it to herself and now she would have to live with it.

I turned off the recorder and went to bed.

When I woke in the morning Cyndi wasn't in bed with me. I got up, dressed for work and went downstairs where I found Cyndi sleeping on the couch. I woke her up and told her it was time to get the kids up and get them ready for school and then I left the house.

I had toast and coffee at the Village Inn and then went to work. It was a busy day and I pushed Cyndi to the back of my mind. On my way home that night I wondered what I was going to find when I got to the house. What I found was just a bit 'south' of unreal.

Cyn greeted me with a hug and a kiss and told me that dinner would be ready in fifteen minutes. She showed no indication that things between us weren't the same as they had been before I discovered her hobby.

I went into the family room and played with the kids until we were called to dinner. Dinner was no different than usual. The kids told us about their day and toward the end of dinner Allen asked me if I would help him with a model airplane he was building and I told him I would as soon as finished helping his mother with the dinner clean-up.

Cyn washed and I dried and Cyn babbled away about her day at work and said she was on the committee that was setting up the company Christmas party. She gave me the date, time and location and I just nodded and kept quiet. She had apparently forgotten that I'd told her I would not be attending anything where one of her lovers might be in attendance. I don't know if she had fucked any of her other co-workers (I didn't know any of them so if their names were on her list I wouldn't have recognized them) but I knew that she had done her boss and since he owned the company it was a good bet that he would be there so I wouldn't be going. I'd let Cyn discover that when it was time to go or maybe sooner when I followed through on bringing Mary up to date on what Cyn had been doing with Tony and the wedding got cancelled.

After the dishes were done I helped Allen with his model airplane and then spent some time with Carol and James. Carol was twelve going on thirteen and was already interested in boys. I could just envision the problems that would bring into my life.

When I got to the bedroom to get ready for bed I found Cyn waiting for me with a condom in her hand. Well, I had told Addie one of the reasons I was going to stay with Cyndi was so that I could still have a sex life. I undressed, took the condom from her, put it on and got the job done. I was surprised when I pulled it off and Cyn went down on me to get me up again. When I was up she handed me another condom and got on her hands and knees which was her way of telling me she wanted it up the butt. It was a surprise since it was the first time since I started using rubbers that Cyn wanted to go more than once.-

The one thing I did know was regardless of the way I felt about Cyndi after discovering her other life I wasn't going to pass up what I could get. There is more truth than not in the saying pussy is pussy and there is no such thing as bad pussy (at least as long as you wore protection). As previously mentioned I had already made the decision to stay in the marriage and fuck Cyndi until my youngest was ready to leave the nest.

After washing my cock I got in bed and Cyndi snuggled up to me and said "We will get by this lover; we will be all right. I love you."

I didn't say anything and just laid there until sleep took me.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My reign of terror started the next day. I used some of my comp time and had taken two days off from work. I had my list of names and since most of them were friends I'd known a long time I knew a lot about them. I knew which ones had stay at home wives and where the wives of the others worked.

My first call was on Tony's intended. I stopped by the place she worked and asked her when her coffee break was and she told me anytime she decided to take it and then wanted to know why I asked.

"I'd like a minute of your time to discuss something about your wedding."

Her eyes went up and she told me there was a coffee shop in the basement of the building so we went down there, got our coffees and took a seat at a table.

"So what part of the wedding are we going to talk about?"

"About whether or not you want to go through with it."

"What?"

"I'm going to give you the option of getting out or going through with it."

I took the mini-cassette player out of my pocket, put it down on the table and pushed the play button. I sat back and watched Mary as she listened to the conversation I'd had when I confronted Cyndi. I was a bit surprised at how calmly she seemed to be taking it.