Jerry and Cyndi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the type passed the point where Cyndi named Tony I turned the recorder off. Mary didn't seem the least bit upset over what she'd just heard. She looked at me and then said:

"So you finally found out. I wondered if you ever would."

"You know?"

"For years now. Tony and I have a rather unique life style. We have an open relationship. He is free to see other women and I'm free to see other guys. The only important thing is that we always come back to each other."

"You knew and you didn't tell me? I always thought that you guys were my friends."

"We are Jerry. We think the world of you. At first we thought you knew, but let Cyndi have her fun because you couldn't keep up with her. Christ Jerry, I honestly don't believe there is any one man alive who could keep up with her and satisfy her sexual needs.

"When I told Cyndi that it was only fair that since she was doing Tony I should get to do you is when she told us you didn't know and that she didn't want you to know because she didn't believe you could handle it. Tony and I talked it over and decided not to say a word to you. We both felt if we told you we would lose your friendship. I suppose that now you know Cyndi won't be the entertainment at Tony's bachelor party."

I stood up, picked up the recorder and said "Whether or not she does it will be up to her. I'm kind of hoping that she does do it" and I walked away without saying a word about Cyndi's social disease. Hopefully she would give it to everyone at Tony's bachelor party, but of course a lot of them might have already caught it from her.

My talk with Mary changed the way I was going to handle the rest of the wives and girlfriends. I decided against any more face to face meetings. God only knew how many of them were also in the know and after face to faces with Addie and Mary I didn't want to do that anymore.

I hit Radio Shack and bought another mini-recorder and forty cassette tape. I went back to work and in the privacy of my office I made copies of the recording. I would hand deliver them so as to make sure that the women got them instead of their menfolk. With each I would include a message saying:

"In this day and age unprotected sex can lead to a host of sexually transmitted diseases and Cyndi hates condoms. Cyndi has given me gonorrhea and it might behoove you to get yourself checked."

It would be on them to decide if they should get checked or not.

It took me almost a week to get all the tapes delivered and before I got the last one delivered Cyndi was already getting phone calls from outraged wives and girlfriends and a few of the guys cussing her for giving them the clap.

For three days after my face to face with Mary Cyndi did her best to try and fuck my eyes out, but on the fourth day I came home to:

"You did it! You rotten son of a bitch! You really did it! How could you have done that to the woman you say that you love?"

"How about we change it to "How could the woman who says she loves me to death stab me in the back for sixteen years and give me the clap? Of course in this day and age we have a social disease called AIDS so maybe you really are trying to fuck me to death."

I walked away from her and went up to the bedroom. Cyndi didn't come to bed that night and in the morning I found her on the couch. Things were a bit chilly between us for a couple of days and then it was like nothing happened and for the next week Cyndi did her best to screw me to death.

I received phone calls from a few guys who were a bit upset with me for letting their women know what they had been up to. Several told me what they were going to do to me the next time they saw me and I laughed at them and told them to bring it on, but to make sure their health insurance was up to date.

I also got seven calls from women who thanked me for letting them know and three of them openly told me if I wanted a revenge fuck to get even to give them a call.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The day of Tony's bachelor party I was at a three day conference in New York. The conference had been on my calendar for three months and since I now knew Cyndi was supposed to be the entertainment at the party I was pretty sure that the party had been scheduled with the conference in mind since Cyndi knew I wouldn't be able to attend. I don't know if Cyndi did the party or not. I didn't bother to call home every night as had been my habit before learning of Cyndi's double life so I didn't know if she was home or not.

I got home Friday and I was welcomed by a Cyndi could barely wait to get me into bed. She woke me up Saturday with a blow job. When she finished I looked over at the bedside clock and saw that it was only seven.

"Why are you waking me up now? You know I like to sleep in on the weekends."

"We need to get an early start. You have to pick up your tux and ..."

"Whoa up there woman" I cut in on her, "Why do I have to pick up a tux?"

"Tony's wedding silly. We have to be at the church by ten and we have a lot to do before then."

"You may have a lot to do, but I don't. I told you that I was never going to go to any event where guys you fucked might be. That includes Tony's wedding."

"But you have to be there. You're the best man."

"I doubt that he expects me to be there. After my talk with Mary he knows where he is on my Christmas card list."

"He expects you to be there."

"How do you know?"

"I talked to him on Wednesday."

That little snippet told me that she had indeed been at the bachelor party on Wednesday.

"He'll get over it" I said as I got out of bed and went into the bathroom. When I came out she was sitting on the edge of the bed talking on the cordless. She held the phone out to me and said:

"It's Tony. He wants to talk to you."

I took the phone from her and said "You might want to talk to me you worthless backstabbing mother fucking son of a bitch, but I don't want to talk to you. Eat shit and die motherfucker" and I handed the phone back to Cyndi.

I went down to the kitchen and put the coffee on. While it was brewing I went to get the kids up, but found they were gone. When Cyndi came down to the kitchen I asked her where the kids were and she said she had taken them over to her mother's the night before so we would have the day free for the wedding and reception.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and then sat down at the table with me.

"I'm going" she said. "With you or without you I'm going to the wedding."

"So go. You deserve what will probably happen to you so go."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Only that the wives and girlfriends of the guys you fucked might be there and they might want to take their anger out on you. Then again maybe the guys you fucked at Tony's bachelor party will protect you."

Her face paled a bit when I said that, but I got no denial. I got up, got dressed, put my golf clubs in the car and headed for the links.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Epilog.

Cyndi did go to the wedding and the reception and several wives and girlfriends did indeed take their anger out on her. After three hair-pulling contests Cyndi was asked to leave.

Over the next two months I did run into some of the guys whose wives and girlfriends I'd given copies of the tape to. The score card showed 12 to 2 in my favor and the word went out that I gave as good as I got and in most cases better so other guys I had pissed off gave me a wide berth.

One of the twelve wins on my scorecard was Tony. He caught me at Riley's Tavern one evening, stormed up to me, accused me of ruining his wedding and then he hit me. I shrugged it off, smiled and said "Thank you for giving me the opportunity" and then I stomped his ass. Fortunately it was in front of seventeen witnesses and when the police came all seventeen said I was sitting there minding my own business when Tony assaulted me and that all I had done was defend myself. He was arrested for assault, I pressed charges and he received nine months in the county jail.

Our marriage continued along the lines I'd spelled out to Addie when we had our first meeting, but it didn't last until Allen's eighteenth birthday. Cyndi did go in and have her social disease taken care of, but she never stopped fucking other guys without condoms and she caught a second and then a third following which she was informed that she tested HIV positive.

At that point I kicked her out of the house, got a restraining order to keep her away from the kids, and filed for a divorce and custody of the kids. Because of her disease the courts didn't hesitate to give me temporary custody of the kids so as to keep them away from her.

I sweated bullets during the time it took for the divorce to go through waiting to see if somehow Cyndi had managed to infect me even though I always wore a condom and never kissed her. After being tested monthly for seven months I was told that it was highly unlikely that Cyndi had passed it on to me. However "Highly unlikely" isn't the same as "There is absolutely no chance" so the worry is still there.

Cyndi did get restricted visitation rights in the divorce. Her visits have to be supervised by someone from Child Protection Services and she is not allowed to have any physical contact with them. No hugs, no kisses, no touching at all. The time between visits is getting longer and longer and I can foresee the day when they stop all together.

I don't know that I will ever get married again. There aren't too many women out there who are interested in a man who comes with three children. I've heard that single mothers have the same problem. Maybe that is where I should be looking.

I do have a sex life. I did take a couple of girls up on their offer for revenge fucks. Addie has become a friend with benefits and then there is Tony's wife Mary. She came to me and handed me a letter from a clinic saying that she was disease free and then told me that it was only fitting that I take care of her sexually since I had seen to it that Tony wasn't around to take care of her.

They all roll their eyes when they see me rolling the condom on as none of them really like the feel of latex. I'm not overly fond of it myself. I too like the feel of skin to skin contact, but my experience with Cyndi has made a believer of me. An ounce of protection is worth a pound of cure. And I have noticed that none of my playmates are showing any signs of staying away.