Jerry Gets His Chance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Rich, don't stop now!"

"Look babe, I got what I wanted. I can get a pussy anytime I want it, yours just happened to be here when I needed one!"

Sarah looks crushed and Jerry feels horrible as he watches her turn away from him. She walks toward the corner and begins sobbing. Jerry heads straight for the door and unlocks it. He looks back at Sarah once as he enters the hallway.

He isn't paying attention to where he is going when he runs into someone. They both fall to the floor and Jerry hits his head. A few moments later he regains his wits and stands up, a little woozy. He looks around and notices things look a little different. He glances down and sees Rich's body lying in front of him. Jerry quickly realizes he is back in his own body.

Seeing Rich begin to stir, he makes a bee line for the break room and locks himself in. He knows this means Rich was trying to figure out what is going on and had come to the office in Jerry's body. Jerry had hoped Rich would stay at home or something.

Jerry turns and leans against the door. He takes a couple deep breaths and then opens his eyes again. Sitting on the table in front of him is Sarah. She looks disheveled and he can still see one of her breasts peeking out from he blouse.

"Uh, Sarah?" Jerry stammers.

She looks up quickly and pulls her blouse shut.

"Are you ok," he continues.

"No" she answers.

He slowly walks closer to her and places a hand on her shoulder. She begins to sob even more.

"Oh, Jerry... I've made a huge mistake."

"Shhh," he says as he steps closer to her.

"I just wanted Rich to like me, but he is nothing more than a stupid son of a bitch with a big cock."

"Well, I don't know about the size of his penis," he lies, "but I'm sure he must be crazy if he would choose anyone over you."

Sarah looks up and smiles.

"You are too sweet," she says as she pulls him in tight to hug him.

By now, Jerry's own penis is hard and pressing through his slacks against her still moist pussy. How could he have not noticed that she hadn't pulled her skirt back down! She takes a quick breath at the sensation. She looks Jerry in the eye and he stares back, hoping he hasn't ruined anything.

"Please forgive me," she says as she unbuckles his slacks. "I need this so badly right now."

She pulls his penis out and gently guides it into her pussy. Jerry can hardly contain his excitement as he just hugs her, holding his hardon deep inside her. His penis is shorter than Rich's and it fits perfectly into her sopping pussy. She sighs as he begins to pump into her. His hips buck slightly as he attempts to fuck her gently.

She looks him in the eye and gives him a kiss. She then leans back in with her mouth open slightly, he meets her mouth with his as their tongues wrestle. Unfortunately for Jerry, his stamina isn't as good as Rich's, and his cock begins to twitch.

He reaches down to pull it out but she pulls his hand away.

"No, Jerry, you can come inside me."

This is more than Jerry can believe and he begins to deposit his seed inside her. He comes for nearly a minute and he feels a shiver go through her body. Jerry smiles a little to himself, knowing that in some part he has made her come too. His cock stays hard for a while and they just hold each other, joined as one flesh.

Finally they part and Sarah smiles at him.

"I wanted this for so long, but I never thought it would happen."

"I know Jerry, and I was stupid for not letting myself get close to you."

"This may be an awkward time, but... would you want to have dinner tonight?"

Sarah laughs playfully, "I think I usually get dinner before the sex, but yes, I would like that."

"Who says you can't have dinner before the sex," jokes Jerry.

"You think you can get lucky twice in one day? We shall see..." Sarah says as she hops off the table and leaves the room. She walks down an empty hallway toward her office.

Jerry is still in a haze of passion as he stumbles back into the hall. He knows he achieved this dream with Sarah through some pretty underhanded means, but at this point he will take what he can get.

He then realizes that Rich isn't there. Jerry glances around and sees no one. He would later learn that Rich had left work that afternoon, complaining of hallucinations. However, this was not the last time he would bump uglies with Sarah.


(Author's note – Yes, there will likely be a sequel. I will look forward to feedback on how Julia, Sarah, and maybe even the hot secretary could work into another story about Jerry.)

12