All Comments on 'Jerry, Houseboy'

by thick1191

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
60andhorny60andhornyover 13 years ago
good story

how do i apply for the houseboy job?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow! What a story!

Five stars. I could almost taste the cum and feel that cock in MY mouth... what a story... More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow u made sound tasty....lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i need you baby

I'm a divorced 50 year old and tired of all the drama i have to go thru with all the women i fuck so you are just what i need. Someone who will worship my 8" uncut and shaved cock and eat my load whenever i demand it. I know that you want to please me and make me happy so email me and tell me however mulch you love me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
fucking hottttt

wish i was the bitch boy.......

chesthairslavechesthairslavealmost 11 years ago
Hitchhiker to Cocksucking Houseboy in One Afternoon

Mike, the dominant quickly leads Jerry, his new houseboy to his submissive role.

The story is short but fast paced packed with sexual action. Nothing subtle about the writing or characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I could feel your story in my throat.

Feeling a cock in my throat like that makes me feel owned by the cock. Once you feel it changes your life. You become obsessed. You have to have it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Boy

I was a mans boy when I was 16 .. He treated me the same , but I loved the attention - and the cum

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4uover 6 years ago
Very Hot

I wish I had been picked up by a horny man like that when I was a teen and turned into his houseboy. I wanted cock as a teen but was so shy, afraid to approach a guy. I wish a man had noticed how wimpy, submissive I was and seduced me . I'm kerry8866@hotmail if any-one likes to chat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
i never

I have never sucked a man but that story almost makes me feel like i have.

i think about being a houseboy all the time

dansub888 yahoo

RubberdaddyRubberdaddyover 2 years ago

I love the idea of the boy doing exactly what the older man told him and getting his mouth stuffed by older cock, loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Hot oral domination, I would have loved being the houseboy in my younger days and being made to service the masculine male head of the household on my knees inhaling his musky crotch and licking his sweaty balls as the guys cock grew erect and rested on my face before he told me to suck it. So hot, give me the command today and I'd still want to get on my knees.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous