Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was rock hard as I listened to her story.

"God I came like a freight train. I think I squirted or at least I came in buckets. Liz was beneath me, and I felt bad for drenching her, but she said that she loved it. We all piled up together in the bed afterwards like puppies and fell asleep. When we woke up we talked. It was really nice to be able to share what I'd just experienced. They each told me about their first time having sex with another woman and it made me feel so free listening to them. In the end I felt really good, happy about what we'd done together."

I touched Tracy's arm.

"It was an incredible experience; one that I could easily have again under the right circumstances and enjoy just as much." Tracy looked at me, "I don't feel any less connected to you, and I don't want you any less. In fact, if anything I'm even more in love with you, I more deeply crave the feel of your manliness, and want to share my body with you even more than ever, if that's possible. It's opened up new doors for me."

I smiled.

"I guess that now you could call me kind of bi," Tracy said with an awkward grin.

"I call you my amazing and beautiful wife, my lover, my partner, my soul mate. The one that I love every minute of every day. The one I always want to be with, explore with, push boundaries with, and make new discoveries with." I hugged her tightly to me.

We stayed like that for long minutes, melted into each other, connected, in love.

Tracy pulled away first. She sighed deeply, contentedly. "So," she began with a confident tone, "when I said that I'm not going to stuff my mouth with food I meant it. But I won't promise much after that." She grinned wickedly.

"I'd never expect you to make any promises," I said. "I love seeing you happy, excited, turned on. If a full, warm tit between your lips gets you going as much as having my hard cock in there, good for you, and go for it. The only thing that I want is to watch you enjoy it."

"And I also want you to. Ireallywant you to."

I glanced up at the clock and saw the time. "Hey babe, You've got to get ready and I've got to go the store. I need to get going if we're going to make it on time."

My wife gave me a quizzical look.

"There are some things I need to get from the camera store that I don't have. I promise that I'll be back in plenty of time."

She kissed me. "Have fun."

I had no lighting gear of any kind, just a camera-top flash unit. What I really needed for this shoot was extremely expensive and I knew there was no way I could afford it, especially on such short notice. What would help though, and was reasonably cheap, was a reflector. With it, and a helper, I could use the natural light and my flash to improve the photos. Pop-up reflectors were readily available at the local big-box electronics store.

I also understood that a portrait photographer has to elicit expressiveness, emotion, "action" for lack of a better description, from the models. It's very interactive. I wasn't experienced enough taking portraits to easily prompt the kind of action I wanted. I needed something for the girls to do. If I could get them playing around, messing with props, then I could get shots that looked spontaneous and more energetic; the kind of photos that I'd want to see, and I was betting that the customer would too. Footballs, hockey sticks, basketballs and so forth would do the trick and the sports store was right next to where I was going for the reflector. I hustled out of the house.

Two hours later I came back home with my arms filled.

"What is all of that?" my wife asked.

"Like I said, it's just a few things that I'll need." I piled it all into the back of my old SUV. "Where's the water cooler?" I asked.

Tracy pointed to a corner of the garage. She looked radiant. Her hair was perfectly coiffed, and she had on more makeup than usual, but it looked awesome. She was wearing a pair of my old boxers that she'd long ago pre-empted and turned into shorts. On top she had a loose t-shirt that did nothing to hide her unrestrained breasts. She was holding several bags of her own that she tossed into the back seat. "I got us some lunch, we need to eat like I said. Then we'd better get going."

We ate quickly, and I put away the dishes while Tracy brushed her teeth. "I would die if I had something stuck between them."

We jumped into the car, I punched the address Katie had given us into the GPS on my phone, and began driving. I don't remember what we talked about during the drive, but I do recall the feeling. She was very excited, nervous and a bit anxious. It matched how I felt. Not only was I about to do something I'd only thought about in the abstract, I was going to do it with the love of my life. And given Tracy's revelations, I had no idea what she might do under the steady gaze of my lens.

"You have arrived at your destination," the GPS announced as we pulled up to a suburban house. It was very modern looking, in a neatly kept subdivision of acre-sized lots. There was nothing about it that suggested it ever had, or was about to host what we were going to. I pulled into the broad driveway behind three other cars, all of which were far more expensive than the beat-up old one I was driving.

We gathered as much stuff in our arms as we could and walked up to the front door. "Do you think we're in the right place?" I asked.

Tracy double checked the address that Katie had texted her. "It matches what she sent me."

I rang the doorbell. The deep double chime reminded me of the bell on the old Adams Family TV show. Moments later Katie appeared and flung open the door.

"You're here!" she called out with enthusiasm. "I'm really glad," she hugged us both quickly, California style. "I was worried that you might not show, especially after, you know..." her voice trailed off.

"I told him all about it," Tracy said. "And it's not like that would keep me away. Exactly the opposite."

Katie grinned and hugged my wife again, harder. "I'm so glad." She turned to me and took a few bags from my arms. "Liz and I corrupted your beautiful and sexy wife. I'm so sorry ... not."

"I'm not a bit sorry," I answered her. "And if you're worried about anyone being corrupted, I'd worry more about you and Liz, or the other girls, than Tracy."

"Oooh," Katie purred. "We'll just see about that." She turned toward the back of the house. "Everyone is out by the pool. That's where Sean wants to do the shoot."

Something clicked in my head. "Sean? Sean Williams?" I asked.

"Yeah, I think that's his last name," Katie said as she moved forward. "Do you know him or something?"

"You could say that," I replied. "What's he doing here?"

"He's the director."

Sean had worked as a publicist for several of the semi-pro teams that I'd photographed. His kids and mine had both played in the same high school league and he was the first one to give me a real break in sports photography. The last time I'd talked to him was a few years earlier and he'd obviously he'd moved on.

"Steve!" Sean's voice boomed as we stepped out onto the broad patio that separated the house from the huge pool behind it. "Dude, when Marcus, my regular shooter got sick, and I heard that you that wanted to do this, I practically had a fit." He hugged me tightly before I could even put down the bags.

It was the same old Sean that I'd known. He'd obviously had a bit to drink.

"It's good to see you again Sean," I said.

"Don't give me that shit," he teased. "Do a shot with me and let's talk some turkey. We've got some fantastic ladies to put on digital film and a client who's anxious to see it all." Sean pulled me toward a table set to the side where multiple bottles of high end liquor were set up. He sloshed some tequilla into two shot glasses and shoved one toward me. "Cheers."

I downed the fiery liquid in a gulp and bit the lime wedge Sean handed me. I vowed that it would be the one and only drink that I took that day.

"So you brought a beauty with you who I understand hasn't done one of these before. There's nothing like a newbie to add a bit of spice."

I nodded not sure where he was going. It seemed prudent not to tell him that Tracy was my wife.

"Katie and Liz had lots of good things to say about her and I can tell under that baggy stuff she's got a great body. The girls said that they'd shepherd her through today."

Over my shoulder I saw that Tracy, Katie and Liz had gotten the rest of the stuff out of the car. They were clumped together talking amongst themselves.

"So this is the deal," Sean sounded all business. "Bo Perkins owns three teams. He wants some standard publicity shots that he can use, strictly PG-13 rated," Sean grinned. "Well maybe tilted a bit more toward R, but nothing outrageous. We'll get those done first, all three teams. He has some friends that he's promised racier photos, definitely NC-17 stuff. The girls and I have done wet t-shirts, topless, bottomless, that kind of thing before, and that's what we'll give him. Perkins will be here and I definitely want to include him in some of the shots. It's extra for those and getting him in on the action means that he'll pay more. You and the girls get a flat fee for the first part and a cut of the second part."

It was exactly what I'd been expecting.

"My real estate friend who's letting me use this place, it's a corporate rental, said we can have it for as long as we need. So we'll kick Perkins out after the horny teenager portion of the day."

I looked at Sean expectantly.

"Then it's whatever the girls want to do and are willing to put on film. Eva and Bambi (I have no idea what her real name is) should be here any time now, and they said that they want shots for their portfolio. They're both pros. Liz and Katie have done some stuff before, so who knows what will happen. What about your girl?" Sean asked.

"Uh, I don't really know," I answered truthfully. Tracy had been pretty revealing about the afternoon she'd spent with Liz and Katie, and she'd hinted that she wanted to explore even more. I had no idea how far she might go.

"We'll just wait and see then. Anything that you shoot at that point, I'll buy. I know a lot of people who will pay top dollar for that kind of stuff."

Just then Liz walked up with several pieces of paper in her hand. "Here's my standard release form and contract Sean." She handed the director a page covered in dense writing. "Katie and Tiffany," she gestured at my wife referring to her with a fake name, "are using the same contract."

Sean rolled his eyes, but took paper and the pen that Liz offered and signed all three contracts.

Liz blew him a kiss, then handed three forms to me. "You too Steve."

I tried to read the tightly packed contract, but the legalese was so thick that I didn't get very far before Liz stopped me.

"It basically says that you can't sell or distribute any of the pictures in which we can be identified, without our written permission. That includes posts on Facebook, Instagram, or any social media. If you can recognize us, you can't email, publish, sell, give away, re-print, show your buddies, or do anything else with them unless we say it's okay."

I quietly breathed a sigh reassured that Sean wouldn't do anything sleazy with pictures of Tracy (aka Tiffany).

"I've only had to enforce this contract one time," she grinned threateningly, "And that's why both of my parents and I drive Lexus's." The implication that she'd sued someone for a lot of money was very clear.

A second wave of relief washed over me.

Two more female voices echoed from inside of the house.

"Eva and Bambi are obviously here," Liz said. "They're on their own for any release forms. I promise not to tell them about this one." She patted Sean on the cheek, collected the papers from both of us, and walked back to where Tracy and Katie were still chatting.

"She's beautiful," Sean said, "Deadly, but beautiful."

I was very thankful that Liz had included Tracy in her contractual safe haven. I promised myself that I'd find a way to thank her later.

From across the patio, Liz looked at me and winked as if reading my mind.

Sean gathered everyone around, made introductions, and poured more shots for himself and the girls. He outlined his plan for the afternoon and poured yet another round as he talked animatedly about what a great day it was going to be. The whole time he was touching first one, then another of the women. Liz and Katie egged him on, but didn't allow his hands wander any farther than a breast or a hip. Bambi, on the other hand practically threw herself at Sean, constantly rubbing herself against him.

I unpacked my gear and walked around the spacious pool area planning the shoot. There was plenty of greenery and brightly colored furniture breaking up the concrete patio and a tall brick wall surrounded the whole area so that nobody outside could see in. It was very private and the women could feel secure that anything that went on would not be seen by anybody else.

A round of cheers as yet another series of shots were consumed broke my reverie and someone turned on a music player. It was starting to feel like a party, which was exactly the atmosphere that would make for good pictures. But I did need to keep the girls from getting too drunk. Boozy eyed models would not look good on film.

I started toward the group, prepared to cut them off from any more alcohol. Right then four men walked into the courtyard. Sean turned down the music and strode toward them. He looked much more sober than I'd thought he'd be and obviously hadn't partaken of as much of the tequila I'd thought.

"Mr. Perkins," he said sticking out his hand to a sixtyish year old guy dressed casually, but expensively.

"Bo. Please call me Bo," he said shaking hands with Sean. "These are some friends of mine," he said gesturing to the other men with him. He made no effort to introduce them.

"Glad that you're here. We've got some lovely ladies to help us out today." Sean introduced each of the girls by name.

Eva and Bambi thrust out their ample chests and swung their butts back and forth. Liz, Tracy and Katie smiled invitingly, but did no more. The difference was obvious.

"Let's get started," I said. "We don't want to lose the light."

Sean and girls clustered around me as the four men poured themselves drinks and sat down. Sean turned the music back on. "You know what they're looking for," he said. "Steve, you take the lead."

My head spun. "Take the lead?!" I screamed silently to myself. I'd thought Sean was going to direct the whole thing. I didn't have a clue where to begin.

Liz, with her spooky ESP, sensed my sudden disorientation. "Let's start with the soccer team, then do football and finish off with hockey," she began. "Like Sean said, strictly PG-13. Lots of T&A, but that's it." She turned to me, "Do you agree Steve?"

I nodded blankly.

"I'll go get the props," Katie said. "Liz you hand out the jerseys. There should be plenty for everyone and sizes that fit right. Wear the sports bras I told you to bring. They'd better not be too thick."

"What about me?" Eva asked. "Do I need one?"

Katie grasped Eva breast and squeezed. It didn't seem like her flesh moved much and it was clearly loaded with silicon.

"No," she said. "You're good. Does anybody need a changing room or are you okay with just doing that here?"

Tracy was already pulling off her shirt.

"I guess that answers that," Katie said grinning like a banshee. "Let's get going." She kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "You two are gonna be great!"

It was just the encouragement that I needed and it shook me out of my frozen state. Whatever happened was indeed going to be great. I turned to the supposed director, "Sean, I need you to work the reflector. You do know how to do that don't you."

He nodded.

The girls changed into the soccer shirts and tight spandex shorts. They helped each arranged the clothing using elastic hair bands to pull the material tight, so that their breasts tented the front of the fabric and left their waists and butts fully exposed. Tracy dug two soccer balls out of the pile of stuff that I'd brought. "What about the water bottles?" she asked.

In addition to regular sports water flasks that I'd thought would look good as props, I also had a few spray bottles to dampen the girls with. It would give them a faux sheen of sweat that looked good on film. Wetting their shirts slightly, without soaking them (that would be for part two) would also make it easier to see their breasts.

"Yeah, bring it all," I said feeling in control.

For the next hour and a half I took pictures of the girls in various poses, mostly in groups, but some by themselves. They had feet propped on soccer balls with rear ends thrust out, leaning over with breasts pushing against jerseys, hips cocked sideways with sly smiles on their faces, suggestively holding the water bottles. Each series of shots seemed to inspire the girls as well as myself. They were clearly having a good time and as I finished the last set of hockey pictures I was feeling confident that I'd captured a bunch of good publicity photos.

"Let's take a break," I suggested. "Girls get something to drink and put your feet up. Sean will you show Bo what we've got and make sure that it's what he wants." I stuck the first memory card into my laptop so that he could display the shots to our client. I switched out the batteries on my camera and sat down myself.

"Here have some of this," Liz handed me a water bottle filled with a greenish yellow liquid. "It's an energy drink with electrolytes and stuff." She held a similar bottle as did the other models.

Behind me I heard Sean and Mr. Perkins talking about the photos, deciding which ones they liked. I was happy to hear more positive comments than negative ones.

"Excellent Steve," Perkins said and patted me on the shoulder as he headed back to sit with his friends. "This is exactly the kind of stuff I was hoping for. I can't wait to see what you and the girls have in store for us next."

It didn't escape my attention that he'd not mentioned Sean at all. He clearly recognized who was doing all the work.

Tracy walked up to me. She was smiling. I was about to stand up and hug her, when she said, "So what are we doing for you next Mr. Steve?" Her demeanor suggested that we were strangers to each other and the look in her eye advised me to play along.

"I've got some ideas, but what do you girls have in mind?"

"Well, we were thinking that we would each wear a different jersey, at least for a while." Her eyes sparkled. "And let you get some good wet shirt shots. After that we'll see where things go"

"Great, great!" Sean interjected. He leaned down toward us and said quietly. "Make sure to get the clients in the shots. That's really important." He patted Tracy on her butt then walked back to the bar.

I polished off my drink. It really did make me feel more energized and was glad that Liz had brought it. I looked directly at my wife trying to gauge how she felt and whether or not she was okay. She looked back at me with a steady gaze. Confidence and self-assurance seemed to burst forth from her. Without saying a word, she told me that she was just fine.

I nodded and smiled.

A few minutes later the women finished their drinks and began moving about. One by one they stripped off their clothes and traded jerseys with each other. The sports bras and bootie shorts were replaced with stick on bras that pushed their breasts invisibly upwards and thongs or g-strings that left butt cheeks uncovered and did little to conceal their pubic areas. Once more they bunched the shirts and fixed them with elastics so that the jerseys fit very snugly and didn't cover anything below their belly buttons. Last but not least, they each put on a pair of high-heeled CFM's that forced them to stand with slightly arched backs emphasizing the luscious rears that they all had. Tracy moved with slightly less confidence than the other girls, having not worn the sexy shoes before. Her somewhat unsteady gait didn't make her look any less desirable. Instead, her careful movements made her muscular legs and glutes tense so that each step highlighted her athletic body. Every one of the men stared.