Jersey Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We really should do something to help him out, don't you think girls?" Tracy said. She rotated onto her knees and shuffled toward me.

"Absolutely," the two cheerleaders said in unison.

"Time to put down the camera Stevie," Katie cooed. She knelt just to my left.

"Don't want you to drop it," Liz said slightly to my right.

"You can take all the pictures that you want with that head," Tracy added pointing up at my skull, as she sandwiched herself between the two women. "This head is mine," she reached up and cupped my erection through my pants with one hand while she loosened my belt with her other.

I put the camera down on a nearby table, indeed afraid that I might lose my grip on it. At the same time the three women expertly stripped off my pants and underwear leaving me naked from the waist down. My aching pole pointed stiffly toward them.

"Oh my," Katie cooed. "That is one beautiful cock." Her hands stroked up and down my length.

"Yes it is," Liz added.

"I love it," Tracy said sounding like a proud owner.

"Will you share?" Katie asked.

"Of course," she answered.

"Goodie," two voices squealed with enthusiasm.

While Tracy traced the length of my hard cock with her tongue, Liz and Katie stroked me and caressed my balls. I'd never had the pleasure of three women's attention before and it was amazing. My wife's mouth engulfed my aching member and descended down its full length. Her nose pressed against the tuft of pubic hair at the base of my cock.

"I love deep throat," one of the girls said.

The back of Tracy's mouth undulated against the tip of my dick. Another incredible wave flowed through me. With a pronounced slurp she drew herself back leaving me awash and dripping with her saliva. Wordlessly she invitingly tipped my throbbing pole to her left toward Liz.

She kissed Tracy deeply then gripped me in both of her hands. We locked eyes as the beautiful cheerleader, at my wife's encouragement, wrapped her lips around the base of my cock then slid them up my full length to the tip. There she repeatedly ran her tongue around the crown before sucking the engorged mushroom cap into her mouth. Still looking up at me, Liz fed the full, swollen length of my dick past her tongue and deep into her warm, wet recesses. We lost eye contact when she tucked her chin down so that my cockhead pushed past her gagging point and part way into her throat.

Katie bent low, opened her mouth wide, and sucked both of my roiling testicles into her mouth.

I was the middle of an oral sandwich. On top Liz had stuffed my entire mast deep into her mouth so that her lips were stretched around the base of my cock. Below, Katie had practically swallowed my whole sac and was massaging me with her tongue. The women's lips were almost pressed together as they buried me inside of them.

I held onto the back of a nearby chair for support as powerful sensations pulsed through me.

"That's hot," I heard Tracy say.

I heard the click of a camera shutter.

Neither Liz nor Katie moved. A camera snapped again.

The two women released their oral grip on me. Both panted and caught their breath.

I had no time to recover. Tracy sucked me back into her mouth and began pumping both her hands and head up and down on me.

"I could watch you do that all day long," Liz said.

"Not me," Katie interjected. "I want some of it too."

"Then you should have some," Tracy said letting go.

Hands, lips, and tongues attached themselves to me. Sensations were coming from everywhere, my cock, balls, inner thighs, between my butt cheeks, and a finger even slid toward my anus. More times than I could keep track of, they traded places. I was awash in a swirl of heavenly stimulation and I had no idea who was doing what to me.

"Oh god," I groaned loudly. "I'm going to cum!"

Three pair of lips fell away, but nobody's hands let go. Six of them continued to grip, stroke, and slide over my saliva wet skin.

"Cum for us," a voice ordered. "Cum hard for us."

"Cumonus," another said.

On the verge of explosion, I glanced down. Kneeling before me Katie, Liz, and Tracy all looked up expectantly as one pumped my shaft, another massaged my balls, and the third repeatedly stroked between my cheeks. All them tilted their faces up, anxiously awaiting my release.

Tracy fixed her eyes on mine. Her thumb was rubbing my most sensitive spot. She mouthed the words, "I love you," then loudly ordered, "Cum!"

White light flashed in my vision as the earthquake of my orgasm hit me. I felt a powerful rush as the semen that had massed in my balls all through the photo session, erupted out of me with a force like I'd never felt before. The first blast hit Tracy on her cheek and splattered across her face and into her hair. Liz quickly pulled my cock toward her just before my second burst shot across her open mouth and showered across her nose and face. "I want ...," Katie began and leaned in to receive the third pulse of cum. I sprayed across her lips and eyebrows, coating her thickly. Cries of delight floated up from the three as progressively smaller but equally powerful spouts of white goo jetted out of me. They jostled each other trying to catch as much of it as they could with their mouths, but seemed just as happy to be face painted with my seed. A fist, that I think was Tracy's, kept pumping my shaft, squeezing the last few drops out of me. Then they let go.

I sat back hard into the pool chair that I'd been holding onto for support. My legs felt weak and my heart was pounding. Still kneeling next to each other, Liz, Katie and Tracy were laughing with joy as they smeared each other with the sticky cream they'd extracted from me. Before long their finger painting changed to licking and slurping. Rolling together in a slick pile they cleaned each other off with their tongues in an orgy of kissing and sucking that didn't stop until they were all breathless and moaning.

"That was incredible," Liz said.

"The best," Katie added.

Tracy just smiled.

"How about you Steve?" Liz asked. "Did you like that?"

I grinned and nodded at a loss for words to describe what had just happened.

"So what do you think about how we corrupted your wife?"

I leaned forward to Tracy and cupped her chin in my hand. Her skin was still slickly wet. "I love everything about my wife," I answered and kissed her hard. There was the faint taste of salt from the leftovers of my cum and it was mixed with the exotic flavors of the girl's saliva.

"You guys make me so fucking horny," Katie declared.

"Me too," Liz said.

"And I still am," Tracy added.

The three of them looked expectantly at me. I had no idea how I could possibly satisfy any of them (much less what Tracy would want me to do) after that massive climax. As my wife had pointed out before, I wasn't twenty years old any more. But the stunning experience I'd just had was still burning in me, and to my astonishment I felt my cock stir and begin growing.

"Looks like you've got more in you Steve," Katie said and gripped my hardening dick.

Tracy looked at me with surprise.

"Viagra is a great thing," Liz said. She added her hand to Katie's. "I spiked his water bottle with a double dose." With a practiced, flip of her finger, Liz pulled an elastic hair band from around her wrist and wrapped it around the base of my cock and balls. In a flash she'd secured a makeshift cockstrap around me. The blood flowing into me courtesy of the Viagra, became trapped and my erection grew harder.

Tracy smiled. "Perfect." She joined her friends and stroked me.

They were grinning like banshees as they pumped my cock to full mast.

"You know what I've always wanted," Tracy announced.

"What?" Katie asked. She pinched Tracy's nipple as it swelled to a point.

"To be fucked and sucked at the same time."

"I'd love to help with that," Liz pronounced pinching Tracy's other hard nipple. "If.."

"If what?" My wife moaned reveling in her touch.

Three hands kept pumping my dick which was fully engorged.

"If you give me something that I've wanted."

"What?" Tracy gasped. Katie had slid her finger back into my wife's pussy.

"I want to be licked and sucked by a woman as she's fucked and cums." Liz kissed Tracy, forcing her tongue between my wife's lips.

"Oh god yes!" Tracy called out. It was both an answer to Liz and an exclamation as Katie pushed deeper into Tracy.

"And I want to cum along with everyone else," Katie declared. She reached for Liz.

Somehow the three women were able to keep their hands on each other and me all at the same time. Tracy pulled me off the chair. As I moved, she turned onto her hands and knees so that her succulent rear was pointed up toward me. What she wanted was obvious. I obliged and knelt so that my reinflated cock was pointed directly at her still wet labia.

Tracy rocked back toward me.

I grabbed her hip with one hand and with the other guided my chemically enhanced dick to her entrance. She was so slick that I fully penetrated her without any resistance.

"Yesssss!" she hissed as I filled her with the full length of my swollen meat. It was the same sound of water on a hot griddle that I'd enjoyed hearing before. She pushed herself hard back against me.

I pulled out and quickly forced back into her. My skin smacked loudly against hers. Tracy grunted her approval.

"That's it," Liz said. "That's what I want." She rolled onto her back and slid under my wife in a sixty-nine position so that her mouth was right where my cock joined with Tracy's pussy. Liz's own swollen labia were just inches below Tracy's face.

"Oh god yes!" Tracy cried out as Liz's tongue swept across my cock and onto Tracy's clit. I pulled part way out and eased back into my wife.

Liz licked us again triggering yet another exclamation and a corresponding shudder. She lifted her hips toward Tracy, demanding her attention.

My wife didn't hesitate to indulge Liz and she dropped her head into her friend's crotch. I couldn't see what she was doing, but Liz's enthusiastic response let me know that Tracy was giving her want she so badly wanted.

Liz groaned and kept licking as she thrust herself aggressively into Tracy's face.

I jack hammered harder into Tracy.

I didn't see Katie move, but her pussy appeared right in front of my face. She had straddled my wife and had positioned herself right in front of my lips. I stuck out my tongue and lapped at her needy cunt.

We all stayed that way for longer than I thought possible. Me pounding my strapped cock into Tracy. Liz under us, licking and sucking on both Tracy's clit and my cock while my wife buried her face in Liz's snatch. And Katie astride the women so that I could lave on her pussy. It was a multi-way frenzy.

I think that Liz came first, but it all happened so fast that I'll never really know for sure. I definitely heard Katie's screams of delight (she was the only one without her mouth filled with someone's genitals) but I also caught the only slightly more muted sounds of Tracy's and Liz's climaxes followed almost instantly by my own. I'm sure our combined ecstatic cries could be heard by all the neighbors and I was a bit surprised that neither Sean nor Bambi nor Eva woke up.

At long last we stopped and collapsed into a pile on top of each other.

"Oh my god that was fantastic," Liz said.

"I fucking love your tongue," Katie exclaimed.

Tracy just moaned obviously more than satisfied by what she'd felt.

I just grinned.

At some point we all recovered enough to gather our belongings and leave. Liz emailed a few of the pictures we'd take to Sean, including the one that Tracy took of them sandwiching me with their mouths. "There's a whole lot more, if you're interested and willing to appropriately compensate us," she'd captioned the pictures. I secured all of the memory cards that I'd filled during the wet t-shirt shoot, planning on dealing directly with Bo Perkins about those, just as he'd asked for. I also made sure that none of the pictures I'd taken of Tracy, Liz and Katie were on any of the cards I left for Sean. He and the other girls were snoring loudly together on the pool lounger when we departed.

Ten months later Tracy and I were relaxing on our own loungers beside the pool we'd built in our back yard. She was wearing a tight, light blue football jersey. It was the same one she'd worn during the photo shoot and it showed off her fantastic breasts just it had then. Otherwise she was completely bare from the waist down. I didn't have a stitch of clothing on.

"So what time are they coming over?" I asked.

Tracy took a sip of her drink. Condensation dripped off the glass onto her shirt rendering it almost see through over her right nipple. It puckered sensuously and pushed against the wet fabric.

"I don't know exactly," she replied lazily. "I told them just to let themselves in. They know their way around here by now."

I nodded agreement. Liz and Katie had been over to our home many times were very familiar with it. The photo session we'd done together with Bo Perkins, and the shots I'd sold of that and everything after, had netted us more than enough money to build the pool and install the landscaping exactly the way that Tracy had so badly wanted. We had a very private back yard playground and we'd enjoyed it in every way that we'd dreamed about many times; often with the enthusiastic participation of Katie and Liz. It had also launched a lucrative side career for me doing porn shoots with Tracy and the two college grads, both of whom had been highly successful in their own chosen paths. All of the money struggles that Tracy and I had experienced were a thing of the past.

"Our yard isn't the only thing they know their way around," I quipped.

"You got that right," Tracy said writhing in her lounger. Her jersey stretched tighter. "They definitely know their way around my pussy and I'm feeling the need for some of their attention."

I took a swig of my drink as blood flowed into my crotch.

"And," my wife continued, "I'm also going to need a good measure of your hard cock. Think you can do that for me stud?"

I nodded enthusiastically.

"Good." She stretched again like a cat in heat and reached for me.

"Anything for my girl," I said, "Absolutely anything for my jersey girl."