All Comments on 'Jersey Love: Apple Dreams & Release'

by LunaEroticaMystica

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
estragonestragonover 12 years ago
What Can I Say?

BRAVA!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 Stars is not enough

Simply fantastic. Your stories truly reach the heart

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Absolutely Brilliant

Most amazing. This is worthy of a movie... I love the way the atmosphere is built. And it makes me want to rethink a lot of things I have been through. thank you for the beautiful story.

PennLadyPennLadyover 12 years ago
Good job

Very sweet. :)

catman71catman71over 12 years ago
one thought only

no superlatives can convey my thoughts , just would like to see coral and what happens to her in a few years, bot to mention how things work out in the future for these two

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
That last line...

*sigh* oh how lovely! Glad you made it in before the deadline :) because this truly was a beautiful story.

~M

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing!!!!

I can not express into the correct words how amazing this story was!!!!! I reminisced from a vacation I took last summer to Wildwood New Jersey with my mother in law, her last vacation before she passed. I got goosebumps when I realized the girl Raina was seeing was Alyssa, it took my breath away! And I cried when Logan got to dance with his sister:) ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!!:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Didn't like this one as much as the first part, but still very good and I look forwrd to the next installment.

AutumnRayvenAutumnRayvenover 12 years ago
Loved it :)

So very sweet and romantic :)

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 12 years ago
Crying...are you happy now?

I had to back track and read the previous story... I'm glad i did because it gave me such insight into the story of these two starblessed lovers....

Thanks for such a wonderful read

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
A big Thank You to all!

I just wanted to THANK each of you who took this Journey with my characters and with me! I appreciate the comments and votes. My heart is full knowing it was so well received. Now, to the individual thank yous. :)

ESTRAGON: A huge thank you for your support and wonderful copy-editing.

ANONYMOUS 1: Thank you for reading and for the sweet comment. I'm delighted that my story and my characters touched your heart. :)

ANONYMOUS 2: You know how to make a writer blush! Isn't it wonderful when something comes into our life that causes us to open our minds and hearts? Thank you for sharing and I'm so glad you enjoyed it. A movie...now that's a thought. ;)

PENNLADY: Thanks for your support! :)

CATMAN71: It's certainly a possibility. But Coral has to come-of-age a bit more before sharing her tale and I might have more exploring yet with Raina and Logan. I will definitely keep you posted though. I'm so glad you enjoyed the story and thank you for your comment! :)

NOMORETEARS00: Aw, thank you! I'm glad I made it too! I love hearing ths story was "dreamy sigh" worthy to you. ;)

ANONYMOUS 3: Thank you for sharing the memories the story evoked concerning your mother-in-law. What a precious gift to hold close when you are missing her! I'm glad you enjoyed the story! :)

ANONYMOUS 4: Thank you for your honesty and I appreciate you reading the story and leaving me feedback. I'm glad that even though you enjoyed Jersey Summer more that this one still satisfied. :)

AUTUMN RAYVEN: Thank you for your sweet comment and for taking the time to read. I'm glad you loved it! I enjoyed yours as well. :)

KUROUKIPHOENYX: Aw *hugs and tissues* I'm not happy I made you cry. But I'm happy you enjoyed it and enough so to read Jersey Summer again. And "starblessed" well, that just filled my heart with joy. Thank you! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow, Flawless!

I have read EVERY Halloween story submitted for this year's contest and this is the only one that I have commented on. Do you know why? It's because none of the others were really good. They either moved too fast, moved too slow, made no sense whatsoever, had loads of smut with no substance or ended with you scratching your head trying to figure out what the hell was it that you just read and what does it mean! I thank you for such a thorough, well rounded, deep, loving and compassionate story. I pray that you win!

LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you and a note...

ANONYMOUS: While I'm flattered by your incredible feedback and happy to hear my story touched you so deeply - please don't discount other authors' stories. We've all worked hard. We've all put our time, energy, and some even blood, sweat, and tears into our stories and I'm proud of all of us for being brave enough to enter the contest. The contests can be rough for the writers. Thank you again. I so appreciate your thoughts! :)

~Luna

estragonestragonover 12 years ago
Darling Luna

I just gassed up the car and put a little air in the tires. You drove a stormer of a race. But for having placed in the Nude Day contest with the first part of this series, you would have won going away. Despite some fine writing by other competitors, your work stands well ahead. It's an honor and a privilege to work with a writer as fine as you. Best personal regards. God bless you! (signed) estragon

LeopardWomanLeopardWomanover 12 years ago
Best One yet!~~~~~~

Awesome continuation of the story...I love the Characters and certain people came into my mind,,,<smilin>

So heart warming....and what a tribute to Alysa and is smiling in pride...

Definitely your best story yet!!! You keep getting better and better,,,,Keep up the good work!~!!!

Mostera1Mostera1over 12 years ago
Wow

Wow, I am speechless. I am so impressed. Your understanding of FM is amazing. What a beautiful erotic Halloween story.

Stunning, simply stunning. Very emotional.

Thank you!

M1

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Magnificent doesn't come close to describe this endearing romance.

Thank you for the wonderful and enticing romantic story that was totally unpredictable. It really was moving in so many ways. Hollywood beds to focus on real talent like this and put it on the big screen. I would totally love it. I have an acquaintance that manages Vegas acts and I am going to ask him to look at this story to forward to the right people for consideration. I will look up your Bio for more information as it becomes needed. Thank you so much for this wonderful and entertaining story!

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Magnificent writing!

This author is by far my favorite on this site or anywhere for that matter. Please continue writing you are quite good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous