Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jess stood up and wiggled her hips from side to side as she unzipped her dress and let it fall down to the floor. She stood there dressed only in a black thong and bra. He involuntarily sat up and knocked his head on the cage bars. Jessica smiled.

She then turned around and lay down on her front on top of the cage, carefully placing her breasts between the bars. She put her lips through the bars to kiss him. They kissed for a few minutes before Jessica stopped by lifting her head up.

Tom reached his hands through the bars and caressed her butt. Jess smiled and they started to kiss again. After a few minutes more, Jessica sat up with her butt resting on the bars just above his face.

"You'll have to kiss my butt now," she giggled. Tom obliged.

"Maybe we should move to my room now?" Jess offered.

"I thought you'd never ask."

"That's if I can find the key," she giggled.

Tom lay there listening to Jessica walking from room to room. Surely she hadn't chosen this time to lose the key?

"Found it," she purred as she returned. This time there was no teasing, she quickly unlocked the cage and led him by the hand to her room.

***

That night Jessica and Tom did what most couples do once the threshold of sleeping together has been crossed and by morning they had both not slept a wink. In Jessica's mind they were now a couple. Tom was not quite at the same place, but she was fun and the bondage angle exciting.

As they lay in bed together the next morning, Jessica raised something that, given her fetish for locking him up, Tom had expected her to ask sooner or later.

"How do you feel about letting me lock you in chastity," she whispered as she ran her hands over his item in question. Tom's ex-girlfriend had asked the same question, although they had never consummated the idea.

"Maybe, but on my terms" he replied hesitantly. After all, this was the girl whose idea of an hour in a cage meant all night and whose ability to look after keys was casual at best.

The following weekend Jess and Tom returned home after playing tennis. Tom had once played semi-serious tennis, whereas Jess had the right physique but had hardly ever played. Even after allowing for the distraction Tom had suffered as a result of Jess's short pink shorts, which hugged her cute butt, the game had been very one-sided.

As they walked back to Jessica's flat they saw a package left on the doorstep. Jess immediately knew what it was and ran to get it. By the time Tom had unlocked the door Jessica already had it unwrapped.

"Try it on," Jessica giggled excitedly.

Tom looked at her, wishing the day hadn't arrived quite so quickly.

"Come on," she continued as she pushed him backwards on to the sofa and started to pull down his tracksuit trousers.

Tom finally lay back and let Jess fit the metal chastity tube in place, partly because he had kind of promised her and partly because she was so excited.

"You must watch as I lock the padlock," she purred.

"Must I?" he said as he opened one eye.

"These are your last moments of freedom after all."

"You're making it sound very dramatic Jess."

"It is, this will be the first time you won't control your dick."

Tom watched as she knelt down between his legs and threaded the padlock in place and snapped it closed.

"I've got the keys, I've got the keys," she sung as she danced around the room.

"Is it supposed to be this tight Jess?"

"Tight is good," she giggled.

Tom explored the device which was now securely attached to him. It was heavier than ones he'd seen before and it appeared that Jess had chosen one of the more secure products on the market.

"Let me just adjust it a little," he replied holding out his hand.

"I don't think so," she giggled as she tucked the keys into the back pocket of her pink shorts and sat down on a chair so that the keys were pinned beneath her butt.

"Jess, just for a minute, I promise I'll still wear it."

"OK, but you'll have to do it without the key."

"Jess, we both know I can't do that!"

"Yes, but I want to see you try."

Tom smiled, "I might no longer be a man by the end of that."

Tom walked over to where his flatmate was sitting, wrapped one arm around her body and easily pulled her to her feet, his strength no match for her slim 5' 7'' body. While holding her with one arm, he reached his other hand into her back pocket and retrieved the keys.

Ignoring her vocal complaints, Tom unlocked the padlock and threw the keys back to Jess, who quickly stuffed them back into her pocket and secured them in place with the small button sewn into the back of her shorts.

Tom adjusted the chastity tube and then handed the padlock back to Jess.

"Do you want to do the honours?" he offered.

Jess was still feeling a little cheated, but didn't let that stop her from taking the padlock and swiftly locking it in place.

"So now you have me all locked up, you should be pleased."

"It was easy enough for you to get free just now," she complained.

"The key's in your pocket, you're in control."

Jess said nothing.

"When you're at work they'll be nothing I can do."

This wasn't quite how Jessica had imagined it would be. It was now Saturday morning and she had hoped to render him helpless long before Monday morning. Jess then started to smiled.

"You know there are holes for two padlocks."

"Yes?," Tom replied as he brought over two glasses of water.

Jessica's smile widened, Tom was starting to worry.

Jessica ran to her room and returned with a second padlock, but this time a combination lock.

"Five numbers, 100,000 possible combinations," she smiled.

"No Jess," he said as he struggled to think of a good reason why she shouldn't use a combination padlock.

"Allow me to do the honours again," she purred and within seconds the second padlock was in place.

"Each time you select a number you need to press here to see if it will unlock," Jess explained helpfully. "Let's see. Even assuming one combination a second, that could take you, umm, almost 30 hours to try all possible numbers."

Tom looked into Jessica's eyes and saw the sparkle return, she knew that she really did have him under her control.

She pushed Tom backwards so that he was lying on his back on the sofa, and then sat astride his chest, with her tanned legs pinning his arms to his sides.

"I bet the combination is your birthday," Tom smiled as his eyes became fixated on her cute little shorts and her toned thighs.

"I bet it isn't!" she giggled. "And anyway, you don't know my birthday!"

"You'd better tell me then, if you want a present."

"It won't help you break my code."

"Its probably 1-2-3-4-5."

"Mmm, maybe not."

Tom looked at her questioningly.

"OK, try it," she giggled.

Jessica slid back down his body to allow him to reach the combination lock. Taking much longer than one second he set 1-2-3-4-5 and pulled.

"Oh dear, only 99,999 combinations left to try," she giggled as slid back up so that she was sitting astride his head.

"Well as there's no way you're getting to your dick, maybe you need to find another way to please me."

The next hour proved to be more of a workout for Tom than the earlier tennis match. Once Jess was finally ready they both stripped off (all but the chastity tube) and showered together. Tom soon discovered that not even soap could help him slip out of the steel and so quickly amused himself by washing Jess's naked body, a task that soon made his balls ache as he strained against the steel.

Jess placed all of her clothes in the laundry basket and then toweled dry. As she walked back to her room Tom lifted the lid of her laundry basket and rummaged through dirty underwear to find her pink shorts. He checked the pockets and as expected found the keys.

"Nice to see you're looking after the keys."

"My dirty washing basket is as safe a place as any," she smiled as took the keys from him and put them in her underwear drawer.

"What would happen if you lost them?"

"You'd be my permanent chastity slave," Jess smiled as if it was something to aim for.

Tom stood there with a towel wrapped around him and watched as she put on black silk knickers followed by a mid-thigh length black flared dress that lifted up as she gave him a twirl.

"We've time before we go to the pub" he suggested.

"For what?" she answered back straight faced.

"You know what."

"I do?"

"To make love?"

Jessica smiled, wrapped her arms around Tom and kissed him. "We've plenty of time."

"You need to unlock me first, this thing is starting to hurt."

"You know where the key is."

"Yes, but what's the number?"

"Guess."

"I can't!"

Jessica looked at him with her big brown teasing eyes.

"You're strong, maybe you should pick me up and shake the number out of me," she giggled.

"You asked for it," he smiled as he picked her up and placed her on the bed and sat astride the smiling brunette.

"Tell me," he ordered.

"No," she giggled.

"Jess, this is hurting."

"Yes it will."

Tom lent forward and pinned her hands to the bed above her head. She wriggled in a hopeless attempt to get free, but her struggles only served to increase her arousal. She looked at the well defined muscles in his arms and wriggled some more.

"The number Jess."

"How's it feeling down there?"

"Jess."

"Is it a little tight?"

"Last chance Jess,"

"Why, what will you do to me?" she replied, almost shaking with excitement.

She was right, there was no way to get the combination out of her and anyway the pain in his balls and dick was getting stronger. He jumped up and ran back to the bathroom and took a second shower, this time with cold water.

By the time he had finished showering Jessica was fully dressed, made up, with her hair up and wearing ankle high black leather boots. She looked fantastic.

"Hurry up, we'll be late," she smiled as she walked past him to the front door.

They arrived at the pub and joined two of Jess's girlfriends at a table at the back. Jess was very keen to show of her new boyfriend and was even more desperate to tell them how she had him locked up, although now wasn't the time to tell them about that. However that didn't stop her from flaunting her power as best she could by leaving her key ring, which now contained the keys to the chastity tube, on the table in front of her, for all to see.

Tom was also enjoying the evening, Jess's girlfriends were good fun, increasingly so as they got drunk. The chastity tube felt tight and solid, but he was starting to get used to it and it no longer felt uncomfortable. It was, however, a constant reminder of the power Jess was holding over him.

Every now and again Jess would run her hand up and down Tom's leg, or take his hand and place it inside her skirt. Both actions were guaranteed to cause a reaction, which invariably led to pain, which Jess pretended not to see.

At midnight Tom and Jess walked home.

"You looked very sexy tonight," Tom said.

"Is that the truth or just your attempt to get me to unlock you."

"Both I guess."

When they arrived home Jess sat down on the sofa. Tom however knelt down on the floor in front of her and looked up at her brown eyes.

"Jess, please I beg you!"

Jess edged forward on the sofa with one leg either side of his head.

"OK, show me how much you want me to unlock you," she purred as she slid further forward and let her skirt enclose his head.

Jess was in heaven and didn't rush the next stage. Finally she stood up.

"OK enough begging," she purred as she pulled him to his feet and started to unbuckle his trousers. She then unlocked the first padlock with the key and unlocked the second padlock with the combination, being careful not to show Tom the number.

As soon as she had removed the chastity tube, Tom picked her up and carried her to her bedroom; and closed the door.

***

Weeks passed and Jess's enthusiasm for the relationship remained strong, although Tom wasn't sure whether this was driven by her love for him, or by her new found love for bondage and for inventing ever more ways to lock him up. Not that he really cared what her driver was, she was good in bed and the bondage was usually a fun distraction from everyday life.

In Jessica's mind, Tom was easily the best looking guy she'd dated, as well as being easy going and funny. But the thing she loved the most was that he let her lock him up. Maybe it was because she'd been dumped a couple of times before or maybe because of some deeper reason, but she loved the feeling of having control over her guy. When Tom was in the cage, or in chastity, he needed her and there was certainly no way that he'd be foolish enough to end things with her while he was under her lock and key.

One Saturday morning, Jess was sitting at the breakfast bar wearing only a short negligee as Tom walked in still half asleep.

"What about steel bondage mitts?" she purred as pushed her disheveled hair back out of her eyes.

"What?" Tom replied as he made a beeline to the coffee machine.

"Steel bondage mitts," his flatmate repeated.

"Are you asking me, or telling me?" he smiled back as he poured his coffee.

"Telling of course," she giggled.

Tom looked at the open internet page which showed a particularly heavy pair of the item in question. Jessica took a tape measure and measured his wrist that was holding the coffee mug. The model who was wearing them on the site seemed happy enough, but then she probably wasn't at the mercy of some sadistic giggling brunette.

Jessica reached over for the coffee pot which made her negligee slide half way up her butt. She did have a cute butt. He thought back to the other evening when she'd sat on his face.

"You want to try?" she asked.

"OK," he replied, still lost in his thoughts.

When Tom returned from football that afternoon, Jessica was sitting on the couch wearing a white t-shirt and her tight pink shorts. She was sitting upright with her knees together with a cardboard box on her lap.

"Afternoon flatmate," he joked as he walked passed the lounge and went to take a shower. He smiled to himself as he saw the look of indignation on her face, although he then went on to wonder whether annoying her was such a good idea given what he knew she'd be doing to him later on.

"Are you finally ready?" she asked as he came out of shower with a towel around his waist.

"All yours," he smiled as she took him by the hand and led him back to the lounge and her new purchase. She sat back down on the sofa and made him kneel in front of her.

"Hand please," she ordered.

"Will this hurt?"

"That depends."

"Do these things lock?" he asked nervously.

"What do you think?"

"And who will hold the keys?"

"Who do you think?" she giggled as she took his hand.

She placed his hand in her lap and picked up the first steel mitt. Tom instinctively tried to pull his hand away, but Jessica simply opened her legs a little, pushed his hand down between her thighs and squeezed her legs back together.

"Stay," she ordered.

She then released his hand and positioned it in one half of the open mitt. It was a tight fit both around his wrist and in terms of the space available for his hand. Jessica closed it, so that it enclosed his hand and sealed tightly around his wrist. She then picked up a heavy duty padlock and slipped it in place.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"For what?" he smiled.

"To lose the use of your hand until, or should that be 'if', I release you."

"You're not doing a very good job of selling this."

Tom watched as she squeezed the lock between her fingers. 'Click'. Jess gave an excited little giggle. And only a few seconds Jessica had the second mitt also locked in place.

"Don't like my sales pitch then," she giggled, "why don't you try to get out of them then?"

"It appears that I've been sold," he smiled as he inspected the heavy steel around his wrists..

Jessica stood up and rattled the keys in front of him, "How does it feel?"

"A little restrictive," he said as he looked at the two steel balls where his hands had once been.

"I'll give you a chance to get the keys," she offered

"You're all heart!"

Jessica giggled as she threw the keys to him and watched them bounce off one of the mitts before falling to the floor. Tom got to his knees and started trying to pick them up with his mouth, but Jessica was quicker and stood on the keys with her bare foot.

"That's not fair Jess!" Tom complained as he looked up at her.

"I gave you a chance, you should have caught them."

"Maybe you're forgetting that you just locked me in these mitts?"

"Oh yeah, silly me!"

Jessica moved her foot so that she was only standing on one of the two keys on the key ring, with the other key sticking out from the side of her foot. Tom, who was naturally optimistic, tried to pick up the protruding key with his mouth without any success.

With that not working, Tom tried a more direct approach by using his shoulder to gently push the brunette backwards on to the sofa.

"Hey, that's cheating," Jessica complained as she saw that Tom now had the keys between his teeth. She watched as he tried to maneuver them in his mouth so that one would point the right way. As he did so he dropped them and Jessica quickly picked scooped them up.

"Right they're going in my pocket, you cheat."

"Somehow the odds were always against me in that game, Jess."

Jessica smiled, "I know, you haven't a chance, but I love watching you try."

Jessica turned so that her butt was facing towards where Tom was kneeling and he could easily see the shape of the keys tucked inside the back pocket of her shorts.

"OK, one more chance," she offered.

Tom, still not having learnt his lesson, put his face up against Jessie's butt and stuck his tongue inside her back pocket. Jessica giggled.

"That tickles."

"These shorts are too tight," he complained as he readjusted his angle and tried again.

"Mmm, don't they just hug my cute little butt," she joked.

A few minutes later Tom gave up and head butted her butt so that once against she ended up on the sofa.

"That's naughty, you'll pay for that."

"I don't think it can get much worse," Tom smiled.

"I can think of many ways to increase your captivity," Jessica purred.

"Actually I don't doubt it," Tom smiled as he moved over to the sofa and buried his face into the back of the her pink shorts.

Jessica stood up and went to fetch a chain which she padlocked around his waist and then attached a pair of handcuffs to the back of the chain. She then proceeded to handcuff Tom's already 'mitted' hands behind his back.

"That's your punishment."

"I really am f***ed now," Tom concluded.

"I know, but go on, please try and get out of them, just for me."

Tom struggled for a few seconds for effect as he watched the excitement in her eyes grow.

"You're a real sadist, do you know that?"

"Maybe, but what are you going to do about it?" she giggled.

The amusement over, Jessica led him by the arm out of the lounge and into the bathroom.

"Every room is now a potential cell," she giggled as she left him in the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Tom soon saw what she meant as he realized that there was no way that he could operate the round door handle. He even tried with his mouth which was equally unsuccessful.

"Wherever I leave you, I know you'll stay," Jess giggled as she led him to her bedroom and closed the door behind them.

"Now I have you trapped in my bedroom, what shall I do with you?" she purred as she slowly removed her t-shirt and unbuttoned and slipped her shorts down her long tanned legs.

Jessica watched with satisfaction as Tom instinctively struggled against his restraints.

"Put your hands all over my body," she teased as she watched his struggles become more desperate.