Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers

"I love the way you seem to think that you break those high security padlocks with nothing but brut force," she purred as she ran her hands over his shoulders and biceps.

Tom leant down and ran his lips around the top of Jessica's black lacy bra. She immediately stepped away and started to look for something in her cupboard. As he suspected, she returned with her ball gag.

"Jess, you can't stand there in your bra and panties without giving me any chance of enjoying your body."

"Why don't you leave then?"

"I can't, you closed the door!" he complained.

"I haven't locked it," she giggled.

"You might as well have," he replied as he pulled his hands hopelessly.

Jessica smiled, "Well in that case it looks as though I can stand here in my panties and give you chance to enjoy," she giggled as she put the ball gag into his mouth.

There was no point in resisting. He knew from the moment that Jessica had padlocked the mitt on him that he had no choice but to obey her every whim. He listened as she buckled the gag in place and locked it with a padlock. He then watched as she nonchalantly tossed the padlock key across the room.

Tom watched as the only key to release him from the gag landed somewhere behind Jessica's chest of drawers. More worrying, though, was the fact that he was the only one who had watched it land.

Jess then laid Tom down on her bed and laid next to him head to toe, and started to run her fingers gently up and down the inside of his thighs. Tom lay there helplessly, his face only inches from the front of Jessica's silk panties.

Jessica moved forward so that his ball gag was resting against the front of her panties and started to rub herself against it. Tom watched as the tiny hairs on the inside of her thighs stood on end, stimulated by both the ball gag and the general power that their owner had over him. Jessica was starting to moan as she became more and more aroused, while at the same time being careful that her touch didn't give Tom the same pleasure.

Tom panted as he tried to sit up.

"No you don't," she purred as she wrapped her thighs around his head and tightened them like a vice.

With his hands chained behind him Jessica's thighs were more than a match for his neck muscle, although that didn't stop him from trying to pull free.

Jessica gave his neck a quick tight squeeze. "Think of my thighs as your last hope of freedom, because if your head was to come out from between them before I give you permission, you'll be wearing those mitts for the rest of the weekend."

Tom immediately relaxed and started to enjoy the feel of Jessica's soft legs around his neck. "Better," she smiled as she finally started to stimulate him.

When Jessica was finished she opened her bedroom door and led Tom to the bathroom, where they showered together, with the mitts and gag still firmly lock in place.

"Those mitts really do scare you don't they" Jessica smiled.

He stood there silently, watching the water drip down her face.

"Mmm, I love the way you hang on my every word."

Jessica pushed him down to his knees, where the water poured down over his head.

"As you can't use your hands, you'll have to wash me using your face as the sponge," she purred as she turned up the heat and closed her eyes.

Jessica giggled as she led him back to her room.

"OK, one more thing that you need to do before I unlock you."

Tom watched her smiling brown eyes, wondering what she had in mind. Wearing only white cotton panties Jessica picked up the black knickers that she'd worn earlier and stretched them over Tom's head so that they hung around his neck. Following her instructions, he then sat down on the floor at the end of her bed. Jessica then stretched her used underwear that was hanging around his neck and hooked it over one of the wrought iron bars at the base of her bed.

Still wearing only knickers, Jessica explained the game. "OK your neck is now secured to my bed by a pair of my dirty panties. Now I'm sure you could pull yourself free, but that would rip my panties, I would get cross and you would stay in the mitts for a further 'indefinite' period."

Tom tried to mumble a response but it was all but lost behind the gag.

Jessica then walked passed him and turned around so that her butt brushed across his face. She then swung her hips a little so that her butt gently knocked against his face. She then turned to face him and started to rub the front of her panties with her fingers, only inches from her face.

He tried to lean forward to touch her, but the elastic in her underwear tightened around the front of his neck. She turned around again and he watched as she moved her hips from side to side which made the white cotton ride slightly up her butt. Standing there in white cotton briefs she looked the picture of innocence, which couldn't have been further from the truth.

"Careful, you wouldn't want to tear my panties," Jessica smiled as she picked up a black scarf and gently wrapped it around his face as a blindfold.

He sat there, hands chained, gagged and blindfolded listening intently for any sounds. She was close by, he could smell her scent, but he didn't know where. Suddenly she gently bit one of his ears. The surprise made him move and almost tear the panties around his neck. "Careful," she purred.

She then bit down gently on the back of his neck, he jumped, moved his head and heard one or two of the stitches in the panties give way. "I hope you like those mitt," she whispered into his ear.

Jessica then stood in front of him, lifted one leg and wrapped it around his head to pull him in closer to her. She felt his nose bury into the front of her knickers and used it to once again stimulate herself.

Once finally satisfied, Jessica dressed and picked up her keys and purse.

"OK, I'm going to buy us some wine," she said totally matter-of-factly. "If you're still tethered to my bed by my panties when I return, maybe you can join me."

Tom sat there in the darkness listening to doors close and lock. The mitts were driving him crazy; he knew that Jess's panties would definitely be holding him prisoner until she returned. Until she unlocked the mitts, he would obey.

AndreaJordan
AndreaJordan
1,529 Followers