All Comments on 'Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 02'

by vinylzog

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Omg...

Your stories are hot af. Mainly, I think, because of the arc of the main characters (innocent and faithful women succumbing to their lust for bbc). Can't wait for the next chapter of this story! If she gives Dante road head on the way back from the competition... Omg... I might pass out from orgasm haha.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing. 5 star work

I loved this chapter too. I totally missed Jake’s perspective though. It would have been nicer to have the husbands fears and suspicions out there along with some dialogue between Jess and Jake.

It would seem much more realistic if Jess has to confront questions from her husband or her kids (over Skype) about her clothes, appearance, etc....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Will the Marriage Collapse?

Or will Jake accept Cuck status, as is typical in this story category?27b7

vinylzogvinylzogover 6 years agoAuthor
Re

Thanks for the feedback. I'm trying to improve the story telling. Trying to keep this series naughty, but realistic, make Jess be bad, but not full up cuckold BBC slut bad...That's for other series. I do love the idea of her changing how she dressed, talks, the music she listens to, etc.

knight13knight13over 6 years ago
awesome work

keep it up. great story telling so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Would like to see Ch.03. Everyone knows what will happen but how and how far will it go is the question.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous