Jess Finds Herself in a Contest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the officers looked over our ID's and registration, the white officer asked me about the vehicle registration.

"This says the vehicle is registered to you and Jake Daniels. Who is Jake Daniels?" He asked me. My heart started pounding almost out of my chest. I was afraid to answer. Admitting to the police officer that Jake was my husband would be utterly humiliating. I just stood there, I couldn't get myself to answer him.

"Ram, go look them up." The white officer said. The two of you, stay here and lean up against this side of your car, while we check it out." I looked up at the officer's name. His tag read Sheppard. "Do either of you have anything illegal, or anything sharp on you?" Officer Sheppard asked.

"No." I answered.

"What about you Mr. Williams?" The officer asked.

"No." Dante responded.

We stood there for a minute, officer Sheppard giving us disapproving looks. When the other officer came back he walked up to officer Sheppard. "Jake Daniels is her husband." He said to Officer Sheppard.

"Are you married to Jake Daniels?" Officer Sheppard asked me.

I looked down. "Yes sir." I responded quietly.

"So who is this to you?" He then asked, nodding his head toward Dante. What the hell was I supposed to say? I again stayed silent.

"Did you know she was married?" Sheppard asked Dante. Dante just stood there looking at him.

"OK then." Officer Sheppard said. "Both of you please turn around and put your hands behind your backs." My heart was about to explode and i felt like I was going to throw up.

"You're being charged with indecent exposure and lewd conduct." He said, he then read us our Miranda rights. Officer Sheppard cuffed me, the other officer, Ramirez, cuffed Dante. They then locked up my car, called in for a tow truck to impound my Mercedes, and placed both of is in the back seat of the police cruiser. Tears were running down my face.

As he was shutting the door on my side Officer Sheppard leaned into me and said very softly so only I could hear. "This makes me sick. Married white woman cheating on her husband with a nigger. I hope you get what you deserve you mudshark." At that I started crying openly. I felt vulnerable and guilty and couldn't say anything.

Dante and I were brought down to the station and handed over to an officer responsible for booking us. We spent several hours in the office while they filed paperwork. At about 2:00 AM we were finally released. The officer booking us was a black woman, she was giving both of us dirty looks just like Officer Sheppard. We were told to expect to be charged with lewd conduct and indecent exposure, and that I was going to possibly be charged with adultery.

When she told me that, I felt like I got punched in the stomach. "That's not illegal." I said to her.

"It is in Florida honey." The officer replied. "I guess you should have looked up the laws before going and fornicating in public." She finished. "You'll both get letters from the court in the next few weeks explaining the charges in detail. The letters will give you your options and court dates."

Dante and I had to catch an Uber to a motel and stay the night until the impound lot was open in the morning. We were both pretty frazzled by the nights events. We fell asleep quickly and woke up early to catch another ride to the impound lot. It ended up costing $300 to get my car out.

The drive home that morning was sullen. Dante and I didn't talk again until Monday. Our sexual frenzy was on hold while we tried to figure out how to deal with the situation. We did a little research and called a few attorneys to explain the situation. On Tuesday we went to see an attorney that said she'd dealt with this kind of thing before.

Apparently without an attorney there is a possibility that in our situation you will have to register as a sex offender. The attorney that we had settled on said that since this was both of our first offenses, that was not a concern. She said that the most likely penalty would be a $500 fine each, and 16 to 32 hours of community service. Jake and I kept our credit cards separate, so I could afford the fine and the lawyer fee, but this would be expensive. The attorney said to expect it to cost about $2500 each, plus the fines. Hell of a price to pay for a quickie.

I put $250 on my credit card to retain the attorney. She advised us to wait for the letter from the court and that we would be in touch and work out specifics once we had a court date. She also advised us to not be seen in public together until after this was all sorted out. The final thing she said to me before we left was that she also handles divorces.

12