Jess was a Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She what? She was crying?"

"Yup."

"Your mother never cries."

"Everyone cries, dad, even if it's only on the inside." He rolls his eyes. What the fuck? I think it's a goddamn profound fucking line but both he and mom have shit all over it.

He opens his mouth, closes it, shakes his head. He stands up and goes to the patio door and stares out at the ocean. "I'm afraid it's too late, Jon. I'm not sure I love her any longer."

My heart clenches, not just at the words but the tone of utter resignation in his voice.

"She was going to pack and leave. Jess and I talked her out of it."

"She doesn't have to. I'm going to."

"I think that's foolish. You need to talk to each other."

"That's all we do."

I throw a pillow, hard. It smacks him in the back of the head. He whirls, pissed. I don't care.

"Let me rephrase. Instead of fucking talking, try listening. Listen to each other, you fucking morons!"

The phone rings. "Yeah," I snap, jerking the phone to my ear.

"Well, hello to you to, asshole." It's Jess. "Oh, what's up," I pause. "Bitch." She chuckles. "I take it dad is back and in our room? Or are you shouting at yourself?"

"Fuck, was I that loud?"

"Yup. I'm impressed. I think mom is, too. I didn't think you had that kind of fire."

"Does she want him to come over?"

"Hang on." There's silence. "Uh-uh," Jess tells me when she comes back on the line. "She says she needs more time to think. Maybe in the morning. She wants me to stay here and dad stay with you."

Yesterday, that was what I'd wanted in the first place. Now I fucking hate the idea. "Oh, okay." My voice is a whisper.

"It'll be fine." I parse her words and tone, looking for a sign that she's as upset as I am. "Oh, and she says, we're eating at 7:00. You two can eat before or after that but not at the same time."

"You're kidding me?"

"Nope. Maybe we can have breakfast together." I'm convinced I hear a note of wistfulness in her voice. It cheers me up.

"Yeah, okay. Uh, bye, I guess." Inspiration strikes. "Hey, it's not that late. You want to go swimming before dinner?"

"Mom," I hear her call through the hand she's put over the receiver. "You want to go swimming? Okay. Mom doesn't want to go," her voice is clearer now. "But I will. I'll meet you on the patio in five? No, make it ten."

"Sure." I hang up the phone. "Pops, you want to go for a swim before supper?"

"No thanks, Jon."

"Okay. Oh, mom wants you to sleep over here." He nods. "And, oh, we've been instructed to eat either before 7:00 or after 8:00, mom and Jess are eating at 7:00."

"Oh, for Christ's sake. What if I want to have dinner with Jess?"

I shrug. "Talk to mom. I can ask her, Jess, I mean."

"No, forget it." He gets up and walks toward the other bed. "Did they change the sheets?"

"Uh, no. I thought Jess would be sleeping there. She only slept there one night." I try to ignore the glance he gives me. He pulls up the covers and lies down on top of them, clothes, shoes, and all. I roll out of my bed and make my way to the bathroom. I change quick and grab a towel. "See you in a bit, pops." He doesn't say anything. I start to tell him everything will be alright but I don't. I'm not sure it will be.

***

"How is he?"

"A mess, probably as big a mess as mom, maybe worse." I let Jess lead the way. She heads for a spot a little further from our rooms than we'd been yesterday. "I'm going to miss you tonight," I whisper. I want to take her hand but I'm afraid someone will notice, someone who may know she's my sister.

"Me too, little brother, me too." She stops by two lounge chairs and looks around. "This is as much privacy as we can find, I think." She looks at me. "You have any ideas?"

"As a matter of fact, I do. What if we rent one of the cabanas tomorrow? They're not totally private but better than this."

"Good idea," she says with a smile. "Maybe we can roll all the sides down and you can eat my pussy again."

"Well, sure, that's an option. Or, how about this. You can suck my dick again?"

"Oh, poor innocent college frosh to be. You ever heard of a '69'?"

"Slut," I tell her with a wink and a leer.

"For you, yup." She jumps into my arms and kisses me. Her breasts feel hot against my chest, even trapped behind the thin material of her swim top, they burn against my skin. I feel my cock start to swell. When she steps back, her nipples poke out of the material. It's all I can do not to pull her top off and start sucking her tits. Fuck me, she's hot.

"So, you don't forget me," she whispers before spreading out her towel and lying down.

I spread out my towel and join her. "I don't think you need to worry about that," I whisper and then try to listen to the sound of the ocean.

"If we were alone right now, I'd make you put your hands under your head and promise not to touch me." Jess's voice is soft and somehow captures the rhythm of the surf. I keep my eyes closed but I move my hands under my head. "What would you be doing that would make me want to grab you? Other than being alone with you?" I whisper back.

"Hmm, I stand in front of you, off to the side, so that the sun bathes my body in light, and I'd take off my top. The breeze would make my nipples hard. They'd ache for your touch."

"Would you let me touch myself?"

"Oh, no, baby, no." Her voice is a purr that sends a wave of goose bumps washing over my body. The sun is hot but I shiver at the sound. "No, I wouldn't let you touch yourself. I'd only let you watch."

"Um, that's kinda mean, isn't it? Teasing me like that?"

"Hmm, I wouldn't want to be cruel. If that was the way you felt, I guess I'd put my top back on. Is that what you'd want?"

"No," I reply without hesitation. "No, I want to see your beautiful breasts shining in the sun. It's nearing sundown and the light is honey gold on your skin. Your nipples get even harder when you rub your hands over them." I purposely change to 'want' from 'I'd want'. Doing so makes it more real, even if it can't happen, not here on a public beach. Besides, it's the truth. I do want to see her bare breasts in the sun. There's nothing fucking hypothetical about that.

"Yes, I'll cup them in my hands, letting the nipples peek out between my fingers. I'll squeeze and pull at my breasts, while your eyes eat me alive and your cock gets hard. I make your cock hard, don't I?"

"God, yes, Jess. You make my cock hard." My eyes are still closed. I see her, in my mind, standing in the sun, her bikini top blowing down the beach, unheeded, while she fondles her tits and my dick strains against my trunks.

"My pussy gets wet. Can you see my pussy through the wet cotton of my bikini? There's no lining; I rip it out. I'm so wet. My pussy aches for your cock."

"Yes," I whisper into the wind. "I can see your wet pussy."

"Should I take my bottoms off?"

"Yes, please. I want to watch you stroke your pussy, your wet pussy. I want to see your love juice run down the inside of your legs, so I can dream of licking you clean with my tongue. Take off your bottoms, Jess. I want to see your gorgeous pussy."

"I'm naked now, naked in the sun and wind. I use my fingers to spread my lips. See how wet you make me, brother? My cunt is weeping for your cock."

I groan and shift my hips because the pressure on my cock is almost unbearable. It's stuck in the leg of my trunks. I refuse to move my hands.

"Your cock would be so hard, like it is now. Flesh turned to hot steel wrapped in soft silky skin."

Her hands touch me. She tugs at my trunks, unties them. She pulls my cock free of the leg. She doesn't pull my trunks down. It's a public beach after all but my cock is stiff enough that it holds the waistband up. She can see my cock straining at the fabric. I hear a creak as she settles back in her lounge chair. I sigh. I'd hoped she'd give me a hand job, fuck the public beach. I picture her leaning across the space between our chairs, sliding her hand inside my trunks and jerking me off. I'd keep my hands behind my head as her breasts brush against my arm and her hot little hand strokes my cock. But, alas, she settles back onto her lounge chair, content to peek at my cock as it strains against the waistband of my trunks. Damn.

"That's better, isn't it? It's better for me. I can see your cock now. Anyone walking past the head of our chairs who looks over at us can see your cock, little brother. Does that excite you? If a woman stopped and stared at your cock would you like that? Would you like it if she stared while I jerked you off?"

I can make no response except a soft moan and a tensing of my ass as I try to rub myself against my trunks.

"Hmm, that sounds like a 'yes' to me. She, or maybe they, maybe a couple, a little older than us, they're hot, nice bodies, nice tits, I can picture his dick getting hard. It's a nice dick, his hand is on her ass, he pulls at his cock as I ease your trunks down. Your cock stands up hard and proud and finally free. Then I'd suck your cock, Jon, I'd suck your cock while they watch; while she rubs at her crotch, and he squeezes her ass and pulls at his cock. You like that?"

"Yes," I whimper.

"I'd wave them over. She'd kneel, pull your cock away from me and start to suck it. You would open your eyes in surprise, just in time to see her husband put his hand on my head and offer me his cock. Would you want me to take it, Jon? Would you want me to suck his cock while you watched?"

"Oh, Jesus, Jess, yes, okay, suck his cock, okay, if that's what you would want to do."

"I want you but I want his cock, too. I'm a slut, a fucking slut."

"No," I protest. "No, babe, you're not a slut. You're a beautiful woman, full of love and life and lust. That doesn't make you a slut. It's okay, babe, you can suck his cock as long as you come back to me."

Jess makes a strangled noise and I glance over at her. Her hand is in her bikini bottom. She's cumming. I hadn't realized she was masturbating. I glance over my shoulder and a couple is walking away, down the beach toward the resort. Coincidence? Did Jess know they were there? Where they listening? I look closer. There are footprints in the sand near the head of our lounge chairs. They could be ours. I wait until Jess's body relaxes and her breathing slows.

"I didn't know you were playing with yourself," I whisper, lying on my side now to look at her. She smiles. "That's one advantage women have over men, less clean up." She glances around. "You can jerk off, might be fun, it would sure be fun for me to watch. It's okay, there's hardly anyone around."

"Jess, was someone watching you, us, listening? I saw someone walking away when I opened my eyes."

"Beats me." She doesn't look at me when she says it. I'm not satisfied.

"What about it, bro? Will you jerk off for me?"

"Will you kneel by the chair, kiss me, watch me?" I can't believe I'm saying this. I'm usually the cautious one.

"That would be a riskier, don't you think?"

I nod. She's right.

"What about in the water? Beyond the surf?"

"I don't know," I say, frowning. "I look kinda strange just standing there in the water with one arm moving."

Jess laughs. "Come on, I have an idea." She grabs my hand and pulls me up. I grab my trunks as they sag over my butt, with only my boner to hold them up. She laughs again. I can't help it. I know we're standing on a public beach, less than a hundred yards from our rooms, but I can't help it. I pull her close and smash my lips against hers, shoving my tongue in her mouth. I step back, pull her hand to my face. I smell her pussy. I put her fingers in my mouth, the ones that were rubbing her clit. I taste her pussy on her fingers. I suck and lick. I'm straining so hard not to drop to my knees and bury my face in her pussy that my body starts to shake. She pulls me toward the surf. I follow, one hand in hers, the other holding my trunks up.

We dive through the surf. Beyond it the water is chest deep. Our bodies rise and fall as the waves move past us, then begin to break.

"Take off your trunks. Give them to me." I do as she asks. She splashes me. "Pretend like we're having a splash fight, then grab me, like we're playing." I splash her back. She laughs. I laugh. The pretend splash contest turns real and we laugh like a couple of kids, though I'm naked and my cock aches in the warm water. The sight of Jess' boobs, even covered in cotton, swaying and floating in the water as she uses her arms to fling water at me, keeps me hard. I flounder toward her, grab her. She laughs and throws her legs around me. Her hands are behind my neck. She smiles. She lets go with one hand, tightens her legs and raises her body. Her hand goes between us and pulls her bottoms to one side. I steady her with a hand on her back, the other guides my cock to the warm slick place between her legs. We both sigh as I enter her.

She leans back, floating on the water with my hands on her hips. The trunks dangle from one hand. The ocean waves move her up and down. I find the rhythm of the water and we fuck her together. She starts to breathe harder. Her free hand moves to her clit. Her legs clench around my waist.

"Oh, fuck, Jesus, Jon, don't stop," she gasps.

Stop? What the fuck is she thinking. I never want to stop, I think to myself as begin to thrust harder, taking over the lead from the ocean. The surf roars louder as my ass clenches and I fill my sister's pussy with my seed. She bucks against me, chewing at her lip. She holds her breath, holds her body still, then lets go with a shudder and a gasp as her body trembles.

"I can't believe how you make me feel," she whispers as she releases her legs and stands. "All the time I was with Alex, I never understood why people made such a fuss about sex. To me, it was dumb. It was messier and more awkward than masturbating and besides I was much less likely to get off than if I was masturbating. If I had had any concept that sex could be this amazing, I'd have dumped him years ago." She leans towards me and gives me a quick kiss. "I hope you haven't ruined me for other men." Her eyes widen. "Oh, shit, Jon, your trunks. I dropped your trunks." She begins to scan the water. I spot them, off to the left, waving back and forth a foot or so under the water, gradually making their way towards the open water. I don't care. I want to be naked with her. The resort isn't going to do anything, or not much of anything, we're paying too much money.

"Fuck it. Come on." I take her hand. We ride the next wave toward the beach. I walk casually toward our chairs, Jess following. I pick up the towel and wrap it around my waist.

"You're making me all wet again, Jon. Fuck."

I smile at her. "Good. I'm glad. I like the cabana idea. If I can wait. I want to make love to you, with my mouth and then, then I want to fuck you like an animal."


"Nine Inch Nails."

I nod. She wraps her towel around her and we head back toward the resort.

In my head, I keep replaying her words, "other guys", she'd said. The idea makes my stomach clench.

As we approached our rooms, I notice mom sitting on the patio.

"You two seemed to be having fun. I almost joined you." I seize her words and turn them over and over in my head, looking for any sign of secondary meaning. If Jess is worried I can't hear it in her voice.

"You should have. The water is great. Let me change and we can go eat."

"Uh, Jess, dad was wondering if you'd eat with him?"

Jess looks at mom, who shrugs. "Go ahead, sweetheart. I'm fine. I'd like a little quiet time."

"Can I eat with you? I promise, I'll keep my yapper shut." She looks at me for a minute before nodding. "That would be lovely, Jon. I'll be out here. The water looks invigorating."

That sets my brain a whirl again. I force myself to relax. If she suspects something, or even if she knows something, there's nothing I can do about it. I tell myself that, if anything, she's probing. I need to keep my mouth shut and say no more than is required.

"See you in a few minutes." I turn to Jess. "See you later, Jess."

"Maybe we can watch a movie later? I stop over after mom and I eat, see what's on."

I nod and step over to the foot wash station by the patio entrance. The water is cold. The edge of the towel dangles in the water. My mind is full of mom's words and images of Jess. Without thinking I toss the towel on top of the low patio wall. It's only for an instant. I'm grabbing it back and throwing it around my waist even before mom gasps.

Jess is laughing so hard she collapses against the patio wall. "His trunks came off in the surf. Bro, did you forget you were bare assed?"

My face is flaming. Mom glances back and forth between us, frowning.

"The towel was getting wet. I'm sorry."

"Uh, well, um, it's not that big a deal. It's not like I haven't seen you nude before, though not since you've grown into a young man. I was just surprised. You're usually so terrified of anyone seeing you less than fully clothed. That's all." Mom offers me a crooked smile. "Go get cleaned up. I'll wait for you here."

I nod, finish washing the sand off my feet and retreat to my room.

"Did you see how white his butt was, mom?" is the last thing I hear as I slide the patio door closed.

My father is sitting up in Jess' bed, propped against the headboard. He's relaxed enough to take off his shoes but he still has that tired and old look.

"What was all the laughing about?" I take that as a good sign, that he's interested enough to ask a question.

"Uh, I had a wardrobe malfunction that my sister found hysterical."

"You two seem to have become very close lately."

I don't pause. I continue on to the bathroom. "Yeah," I answer. "I feel like a fucking asshole for totally misunderstanding her all these years. It's great to not feel like she hates me."

Dad doesn't reply before I close the door. I shower fast. As soon as I touch my dick, I remember how Jess' body had felt floating up and down on my cock and get a hardon. I do my best to ignore it. By the time I've brushed my teeth and brushed out my hair, it's mostly gone down. I start to wrap my hair into a bun before remembering Jess said she liked it down. I let my hair fall loose and brush it out with my fingers. I wrap a towel around my waist and walk back to my bed. I keep my back to my father as I drape the towel over the back of a chair and pull on a pair of natural hemp boxers.

"You think the break-up with Alex is a permanent development?"

I pull on a pair of light cotton pants. "Oh, yeah, I think so." I shake my head and turn to look at dad as I pull on a polo shirt -- no tee shirts in the dining room for supper. "I can't believe she's so insecure. I thought she was impervious to doubt. She wouldn't believe me when I told her she was beautiful."

"But she is," my father replies, amazed.

"Yeah, I know that. You know that. She didn't, maybe doesn't. You know mom is pretty, too."

"Your mother is not pretty, she's beautiful," he corrects me.

"Yeah, pops, I agree but just like Jess, I'm not sure she believes it. I'm not sure she thinks you believe it. You might want to think about that." The look on his face is hard to take. "Dad, I'm not saying you don't tell her she's beautiful. I know you do. I've heard you. I'm just saying, maybe she thinks you're just saying it because you have to, just like Jess. Just because she's older doesn't necessarily mean she's gotten everything figured out." I shake my head. "I have to say my faith in the wisdom of my elders has been taking a battering."

He snorts. "We're as full of shit as anyone. Don't delude yourself on that point."

"Yeah? Maybe we should all try a little harder to shovel some of that shit off the wagon, huh? Oh, I'm eating with mom. Jess will come over later."

"Ask your mom where she wants to eat? I'm hungry. Jess and I can go to the bar restaurant if Gloria wants to go to the main dining room or vice versa."