Jess was a Bitch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers

I walk to the patio door and slide it open. "Mom, where did you want to eat? Dad's hungry. He and Jess will go to wherever you don't want to go to."

"What?"

"Jesus, mom, it's not a differential equation, are we going to the dining room or the bar for supper?"

"The bar."

"Okay, be right over." I pull my head back inside.

"I heard," dad says. "Will you tell Jess to come over here when she's ready."

"Sure, pops."

***

Mom is on her second martini before the burgers arrive. She hasn't touch the chips and dip. She swallows the last of it as the server sets her plate down. "Hit me again, young man." He nods and sets my plate down.

"Mom, how are martinis like breasts?"

"One's not enough and three's too many. That joke is older than I am. Tonight, three is not too many. Hell, four might not be. And, might I remind you that you promised to keep your 'yapper' shut?"

"At least eat something," I tell her, ignoring the yapper remark. "Remember you already hurled chunks earlier today."

"That's disgusting, Jon. Really. I'm supposed to be the unsophisticated red-neck, here."

"No one thinks that except you, you know that, right?" She shrugs as she dips a French fry in catsup and eats it. "Barf. Puke." She stares at me. I start to smile as I continue. "Ralph. Call Earl. Drive the porcelain bus. Worship the porcelain god. Hurl. Spew. Toss your lunch. Toss your cookies. Turn the town, in your case this morning, orange."

"Okay, stop. I'm eating here." She tries to sound like 'old mom' but she's smiling. She's also picking up her burger. I attend to my own. When her martini comes, she barely touches it until she finishes her burger and fries.

"Can I try it?"

She shrugs and hands it to me. I take a sip and make a face. She chuckles.

"That's disgusting."

"They're something of an acquired taste."

She finishes it while I sip a cup of coffee and polish off a plate of sopapillas.

"What's going on with you and Jess?"

I'm prepared for the question. I knew it would be coming. I shrug, chewing. "Nothing," I reply after swallowing. "It's just so weird not hating each other. We're sort of reveling in liking each other."

"She mentioned breaking up with Alex, while we were resting. She seems pretty upset."

"She is but I think it's more because she let it go on so long than it is about missing his stupid ass." I wipe up the last of the honey with the final bite of sopapilla and savor it before saying anything more. "She's a lot like you, you know. I'm, like, fucking stunned..."

"I wish you didn't pepper all your comments with 'fuck'," she snaps. I smile. There are things I love about 'old mom'.

"I don't, actually but okay. I'm gobsmacked at how insecure she is. It never, occurred to me she wasn't as tough as she acted." I make sure I have mom's attention. "Did it occur to you that perhaps dad is as clueless as his son?"

"Honey, I assume all men are clueless."

"I don't think so," I say shaking my head. "If you did, you'd root deep, push harder to make us poor dumb dudes understand."

"It's exhausting. That's why."

I nod in agreement and nearly spill hot coffee down my shirt. I set the coffee down and dab at my chin, doing my best to be as suave as Hugh Grant would be with coffee dribbling down his chin. Mom smiles. "Dad's a fucking basket case, mom. You need to talk to him."

"Watch your language, Jon. Please."

"Talk. To. Him."

"He knows where I am."

"You told him to keep out," I remind her.

"Yes, I did. He hurt my feelings. I'm still angry. I don't want to talk to him while I'm angry."

"Fine. Cool. I get that but don't let angry become your default. Okay?"

"Who died and left you the parent for Christ's sake?"

"Language, mother," I tease.

"Should Jess talk with Alex?"

I gape at her. "No! He's a fucking asshole!" She raises her eyebrows at me. "Dad is not an asshole," I protest. "He's not been cheating on you. You really think dad is as big a dick as Alex?"

"No," she sighs. "He's cold, aloof, arrogant, and a twit. Let me have a sip of that coffee."

I pass her the mug. There's only a swallow left.

"Hey, they have music out on the plaza, want to check it out?"

"I don't know, Jon. It's been a long day."

"Come on. It's barely past 8:00. It'll probably be some lame reggae knock off and we won't even stay."

"Fine but only for a little while. I'm beat."

***

Jess ignores the fact that her father has barely touched his salad. He's spent his time moving various parts of it around. She wonders if he's eaten any of it other than the broccoli. He's on his second Macallan, fourth she supposes, since they were doubles. She hadn't realized they'd skipped lunch until the server set the shrimp scampi down in front of her. She'd been absorbed in her meal, her father in his salad rearranging, they'd barely spoken.

He drains the tumbler of scotch. "You and Jon seem to have grown quite close," he offers as he sets the glass down beside his plate. Jess concentrates on wiping up her plate with a piece of bread. "I know, weird, huh? I can't believe he's not as hideous as I always thought. He's kinda cool actually."

"He mentioned you're done with Alex." Jess scowls. She covers her mouth, she's still chewing. "Yup, he was screwing all my, so-called, friends."

"I have to say, sweetheart, I never really took to your friends, or Alex, for that matter."

"Why didn't you say something then?"

"What? And would you have listened? You have not been one to relish a discussion of your decisions with me, not in the past anyway."

"What discussion? You could have just said, 'Jess, your friends strike me as a gaggle of cunts'."

"Hmm, I believe Urban Dictionary suggest the proper collective term is 'a shower of cunts'."

Jess giggles, covering her mouth with the back of her hand. "You read Urban Dictionary?"

"Certainly, it's quite - enlightening."

Jess shakes her head as she pops the last bite of bread in her mouth.

"I hope you find someone who deserves you, sweetheart. Someone you can be happy with long-term."

"Dessert, daddy?"

"No, honey. I'm not very hungry." James catches the servers eye. "I'll have another," the taps the empty tumbler. "And I believe my daughter may be interested in dessert."

"No, I'm good. I'll weigh five hundred pounds at this rate." The server nods and heads toward the bar.

"Are you planning to get plastered?"

"No, I have a pretty good tolerance for liquor. This will be my last."

"Let's go listen to music."

"You go on. I'll head back to the room."

"Come on, it'll be fun. You've moped enough." She fixes her father's gaze. "Mom's a mess. You need to talk to her. And not while you're drunk or hung over."

"I have no intention of approaching your mother in anything other than tip-top form. She'd chew me up and spit me out."

"I don't think so, dad. She's not as tough as you think, or at least not in the ways you think. I don't mean to be a nag but the two of you need to talk. This whole thing is ridiculous."

"I'll listen to music with you, for a bit, but I'm not discussing your mother with you. What's your pleasure?"

"Fine, what a grump. Jeez."

The smile fades from her face as she faces her father motions to the server and tells him to just bring the check and skip the scotch.

***

I see Jess and dad at the same time mom does. I feel her stiffen beside me. "I didn't know they were coming, mom. We didn't set this up. We can go. I'm sorry."

She stops and looks at me. I hold her eye. She nods. "It's okay. I believe you. I'm not silly enough to imagine we can draw a yellow line down the world and divide it between us. That didn't even work with the pope." She laughs at the look on my face. "Treaty of Tordesillas. How did you get into that upper crust liberal arts college we're sending you to in the fall? Come on. Here's a table."

I don't think dad or Jess see us. We're off to one side of the small stage. The lights might be in their eyes. Mom orders a glass of white wine. My resort wrist band indicates I'm a beer only guest. I order a Corona, feeling like a cliché. I keep an eye on Jess and dad. If mom is keeping an eye on them she doesn't let on. They don't seem to be talking. Or at least, dad doesn't. From what I can tell from this distance, Jess is chattering away. Loneliness floods over me. I miss her. I want to go talk to her. This is silly. When we get back she'll head off to her college and I'll head off to mine.

"This is silly, mom. Even if you two call it quits, we're still a family. You and dad will have to learn to be around each other. Come on, let's go sit with them." She looks at me, unsure. I hold out my hand. She takes it. We walk across the plaza with her hand in the crock of my elbow as if I'm escorting her, which I suppose I am.

"Jon! Mommy!" Jess squeals.

"James, Jon assures me this is not a set up. I believed him, though now I have my doubts." Dad stands up and moves around the table and pulls out a chair for her. She sits. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," he answers and sits opposite her. They don't look at each other. I spot the server standing across the way, looking irritated. I wave until he sees us. I thank him and apologize for not waiting for our drinks. "Did you guys order?" I ask Jess and my father. "I'll take a Corona please," Jess tells him, waving her wristband in lieu of ID. "Macallan, 18, neat, make it a double." Jess looks at dad and then at me. She holds up three fingers and makes a face of amazement.

The band takes the stage. As I expected, they sport dreads, except the bass player. Her head is shaved. My interest is piqued. They open with "Rolling in the Deep" and the intriguing bass player sings the lead. I nod in appreciation. They're good. The second round of drinks arrive. Jess looks at the tumbler in dad's hand and then at him. He bugs his eyes out at her. He looks ridiculous. He never looks ridiculous. I swallow a snort of laughter. I think I hear mom do the same but when I turn to look at her, she's watching the first dancers and nodding her head to the music. The server is turning to leave when inspiration strikes. I stand up and lean close, the music provides the perfect cover. I slip him a twenty and whisper my request in his ear. He looks puzzled. I tell him I want it to be a surprise. He nods and pockets the money. He makes the rounds of the tables, jotting down orders. He waits until the band is finishing a song and then approaches the bass player. I try not to keep staring at him. That would only draw attention to him.

The next song starts. I tap my fingers and watch the bass player. Jess leans over and whispers in my ear. "Put your tongue back in your mouth, dear brother." I turn around to protest my innocence but she simply laughs at me. The band starts into the next song.

Maybe I didn't love you

As often as I should have...

They give it more of a Willie Nelson feel than an Elvis feel, no matter. I peek at my father. He's staring in his drink, swirling it. As I watch, he lifts his eyes to look at mom. I can't look at her without turning and being totally obvious. I look at Jess. She mouths, "nice" at me. Fuck, I thought I'd been smooth. Maybe mom and dad missed it; they were preoccupied.

Jess stands, tells mom she needs to use the ladies. Mom nods but stays seated. Jess makes her way toward the restrooms. I notice her detour to whisper to our server. She returns, looking so innocent she's clearly guilty of something. The band plays a few more songs. She can't help smiling when they play her request. I'm surprise they know it.

Woman, please let me explain

I never meant to cause you sorrow or pain

I wink at her. Well played. I finish my beer and head for the bathroom. I have one even Jess can't top. It was the first song they danced to at their wedding.

"Oh, for goodness sake you two," dad snaps when the song begins to play. I heard that little bit of a slur that tells me he's as close to blitzed as he ever allows himself to get. He turns to mom. "Gloria, perhaps if we danced these two will leave us alone. If we don't they'll bankrupt us bribing the band." I'm not sure what her answer will be. She hesitates but maybe she was just timing her entrance. As she stands and he leads her to the floor the band gets to:

...everyone turns to see

this beautiful lady that's walking around with me

"Little brother, I think our work is done here. Let's go."

"You sure?"

"Yup. Let's go."

"Uh, to separate..."

"No, doofus. They'll want their own room, for sure."'

"Don't jinx them." I touch the table top, which, fortunately, is made of wood.

"Come on."

As we're leaving I see a couple smiling at us. I can't place them at first. I'm still not one hundred percent sure. I'd mostly seen them from the back but I think it's the couple that had been walking on the beach.

***

I barely get the door closed before Jess jumps into my arms. Her lips are hot against mine. My hands go around her and I pull her close, pressing my rapidly waking cock against her.

"What if they don't want to spend the night together?" I ask, when we break the kiss. "What if in a few minutes one of them knocks on the door?"

Jess shakes her head in frustration. "This sucks," she snaps. "I want to jump your bones."

"And I, yours but, Jess, Jesus. I'm sure dad knows and I think mom is suspicious." She nods. "Can't you see them knocking on the door, just to see if they can confirm their suspicions?"

"Maybe. I wouldn't. I might not want to know."

"You wouldn't want to know if your kids were fucking each other?" I scoff. "Come on."

"If I trusted them, I might not."

"Turn on the TV. Pick a movie, or something, anything they'd believe we'd be interested in watching."

She does as I ask while I check the patio door, make sure it's locked and drapes pulled. Jess hugs me from behind. I turn in her arms and find her mouth. She tastes of beer and faintly of garlic and altogether delicious. I grab her ass and grind against her as we kiss.

Without breaking the kiss, I pull back enough to get my hands under her dress. I hook my fingers in the top of her panties and pull them down. I'm able to get them over her hips without pulling my lips from hers. She wiggles. Her panties drop to the floor soundlessly. She steps out of them. I finally break the kiss and step back. I unzip my pants and fish my cock out of my boxers and the fly. She wraps one hand around my cock and squeezes as she finds my mouth again and moans.

I step back, again, and use my hands on her hips to turn her. "Lean against the dresser," I tell her. She does. I lift her dress, pushing it up over her ass, up to her shoulders. I've been taunted by her bare tits under that dress all evening. I reach around her and cup her breasts. Her nipples blaze against my palms. I rub my cock against her butt. I let go of her breasts and straighten. I bend my knees as I spread the lower part of her ass with one hand. I guide my cock forward. The head rests inside her wet slit. She pushes against me, slowly, and my cock fills her.

She throws her head back. "Mmm," she purrs as she moves her ass in small circles. My hands find her breasts as I begin to fuck her. I tilt my head, watching the way her cunt clings to my cock. I pull all the way out and then watch as I slowly impale her once more with my dick. She never stops moving her ass in circles. I feel her tightening the muscles around her pussy, milking my cock.

"Fuck, Jess. I don't want to do anything else except fuck you," I whisper against her neck when I lean over her back again.

"Fuck me, then, little brother. Fuck me, little brother with the big cock."

My hands leave her tits and I grab her hips. Her head hangs between her arms as I start to truly fuck her with fast, hard jabs. Jabs that make her ass jiggle and tits sway and fill the room with the sound of my body slapping against hers. I use my thumbs to spread her ass. Her asshole spreads and contracts with every thrust of my cock in her pussy. The sight causes me to shove my cock in as deep as it will go. My cock head is pressed against the hard ball of her cervix. I unload my seed deep inside her pussy.

Even though I've cum, my brain remains in flames. I pull out of her pussy and throw myself back onto the bed. "Sit on my face Jess, quick," I pant. She turns, holding her dress around her waist and climbs onto the bed. She turns around and throws one leg over my head. I had only intended to eat her pussy but if she wants to '69', who am I to argue. Her thighs are slick. A strand of cum stretches from the bottom of her cunt. I pull her down onto my mouth and lick her slit, driving my tongue into her. Her dress falls over my head. She grabs my cock and the heat of her mouth engulfs it. My poor cock doesn't know what to do, whether to get soft or stay hard. She sucks and licks our juices off my cock.

I suck at her pussy, lick her already slick thighs, then trap her clit between my lips and lash at it with my tongue. She lets my cock fall from her mouth and pushes her mouth against the top of my leg. She bites me when she cums but I barely feel it.

***

Gloria fishes in her purse for her key. James stands there, as awkward as if this were a first date.

"I'll go send Jess over," he mumbles as Gloria opens the door. She shakes her head. "That might not be a good idea." He gives her a sharp look. She makes a wry face. "I'm still pissed as hell at you, asshole. But you might as well come in."

"I am an asshole. I'm sorry."

"You are and you should be." She sighs. "But I'm a bitch and I'm sorry, too." She offers him a tentative smile. "Come on. We should talk."

They brush their teeth. They undress, almost shyly, and climb into bed. The patio door is open. The sound of the surf rides moonlight into the room.

"I've always been afraid you'd leave me for some big-titted woman with a college degree," Gloria offers softly.

"Oh, sweetheart, I don't understand how I could have failed you so badly that you'd ever worry about that."

They talk in whispers and tears as the moon slides across the sky.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,094 Followers