All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 05'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Very inept attempt at explaining away the concerns of the readers. This started as a feeble argument showing no real anger or emotion. The flawed logic you have them using is weak reasoning for their actions. Almost zero emotion when she realizes she screwed up both times she mentions it. The other couple still is unnecessary and just wasted space. Just disappointed overall the last two chapters. Not sure it's still worth my time anymore. I don't need some fairy tale ending with every story on here but this went too far sideways to fix what we've been given so far.

SWIM21SWIM21over 6 years ago

I disagree with the previous anonymous commentator. Sure, the story goes out in left field a bit, but the whole situation is surreal from the start. I really enjoyed the exploration and discussion of the consequences of taking the emotional impact of sex lightly. Like Jon, I couldn't say I would be satisfied just by knowing that my partner was satisfied. The fascinating thing about this story is the parallel between a longtime husband and wife rediscovering each other and trying to save their marriage as their children rediscover each other and struggle to find a way to be together at all. On a different note, I think it would be sexy for Jess to rim Jon. It would certainly fit in with their journey of sexual exploration. I also think it would be hot for Gloria to catch Jess with her tongue in Jon's ass, and have her tease him about it later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hope it stays just the two of them then it will be worth waiting for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
disagree

I'm not sure I agree the characters show no emotion. Jon is very upset and Jess is concerned and feels guilty. Does there have to be screaming and broken glass for there to be emotion?

I do think they recover from the situation faster than anyone would in reality but this is not reality.

On balance, I'm okay enough with the resolution to give it a chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuck sake, part II

I'll take Turbidus at his word when he says he didn't change the story after all the pissin' and cryin' over Chap 4 but I was hoping Jess and Caitlin would take turns at Jon with a strap on. Pity. Not a bad read.

jopkljopklover 6 years ago
Eh

I lost interest

OrthopodeOrthopodeover 6 years ago
Applause

You are making a rare attempt to properly think through the consequences of a sibling romance. We may not all agree with the directions you and your characters are going in but that is not the point. Keep going and see if you can keep them together for the long haul.

jrmmjrmmabout 6 years ago
A little is enough

A little dialog regarding the event is fine not an entire chapter, I love the MFMF Jon should have said wtf and go with it , would have been much more fun

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 5 years ago
Sharing is not caring

I liked the story till you added to partner swap and lost interest in the story. It's not my cup of tea but can still say it's a good story. I read this chapter but just skipped the sex parts cause I lost interest in Jess as a character and and jon won't take a stand of being pissed about Jess fucking Travis or being ok with it since he fucked Caitlyn and since he and Jess are not going to be together after they get back. Keep up the good work and hope to read more of your stories and maybe find those to my liking.

TurbidusTurbidusover 5 years agoAuthor
Joshuad2477s

Joshua, thanks for the comments. I appreciate that the story went in a direction some readers might not care for. I hope you do find something you like. Now that I think about it, I think all my Taboo/Incest submissions have ended up with group sex. I might be in a rut. Peace.

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

You know exactly nothing about incest, it’s obvious from how you write about it. You are not on your own here Turbidus, most authors here who write incest stories actually know nothing about incest relationships, neve r having been in one.

But please understand, incest NEVER shares, the intensity of such a relationship is exclusive, totally. And, for reasons that should be apparent.

Do some research, you’ll find out this is true

I down marked you here, you got it wrong

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTurbidus@Turbidus
Life got awfully busy for a time. I hope to add a few stories again.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES