Jess was a Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

They lie on the bed, facing each other, touching, kissing, in no hurry.

"I'm sorry about earlier, Jon."

"Don't be. It's fine. It's over. I could have..."

"No, stop, please. It was obvious you weren't into the idea of fooling around with Travis. He was cool with that. I don't know why I imagined you'd be okay with me kissing you after, you know."

"Yeah, I was thinking about that, too, not why you did it but why it bothered me so much. I don't think I should cum in your mouth anymore."

Jess rises up on one elbow. "Why? I like it. Just because you don't doesn't mean we should stop."

"But, if having a man's cum in your mouth is so disgusting, how can I ask you to have a man's cum in your mouth?"

"I'm a woman, duh."

"So? It's still cum in a mouth. Male mouth, female mouth, what's the difference?"

"What's the difference? Come on, brother. Most men don't want to have sex with another man, that's the difference."

"Is it? Really? If it's disgusting to me, how can I ask you to do it?"

"Fine, forget male, female, all that bullshit. Keep it simple, Jon. I like your cum in my mouth. I like making you cum in my mouth. I like, hell I love, the way I can make you feel with my mouth. I don't mind, so it's fine for me. You do mind, it's not fine for you. Easy."

Jon shrugs and rolls onto his back and stares at the ceiling. "Not really. I didn't mind when it was my cum in your mouth and you kissed me. That's why you assumed, why wouldn't you, that it was okay to kiss me after going down on Travis. It wasn't that it was cum. What bothered me was that it was Travis' cum." He pauses for a long time, looking at the ceiling, enjoying the feel of Jess' fingers trailing over his still mostly smooth chest. "I guess it made me feel inferior to him, that having that done to me implied he was above me on the food chain, made me the beta or gamma, to his alpha."

"But that's not what I meant at all," Jess protests softly. "It just seemed in keeping with, I don't know, the theme of fucking in a group. I've never been in a situation with two men." She sits up wide-eyed. "I'm such a fucking idiot! Oh my God, how could I have not imagined how Alex would have reacted? He would have probably beat the shit out of me and the other guy." She swivels to face her brother. "I fucked up bad. I'm sorry. Jesus."

"You don't actually mean Alex would have beat you up, do you?" Jon sits up and takes hold of his sister's arms. "He never fucking hit you, did he? Jess?"

"No!" She shakes her head. "Even as fucked up as I was, I'd never let him do something like that." As she's telling Jon this, she wonders if it's true.

Jon falls back in the bed. "I can't say I feel better about my reaction, knowing it wasn't as bad as the puss bag Alex's would have been."

"Okay, stop it." Jess lies along Jon's side, her head on his chest. It's her favorite position. "You are over-reacting to your reaction. For the last time, it was my bad. I fucked up. All I'll say in my defense is I don't have much more experience in this, the group thing, than you do. Now that my head is no longer up my twat, I understand how, uh, shocking, I guess, any guy would think what I did was."

Jon leans to the side so he can see his sister's face. "Okay but one thing, just be clear. So, I'm not a dick if I continue to let you suck my dick?" He smiles. Jess smiles back. "You'd be a dick if you didn't let me suck your dick, dick." She starts to move toward his waist. He stops her and pulls her on top of him. "I'd rather have your mouth up here, if that's okay?"

Based on her kiss, he assumes she's okay with it.

***

Jess slides her body up and down Jon's, letting her nipples graze his chest and her pussy cradle his cock. She's wet again. It seems to her she's been wet the entire time she's been with him. The thought that they have only eight and a half days left together tears at her heart. She grabs his head in both hands and fucks his mouth with her tongue before sliding off him. She bunches a pillow together and lies with her chest on it, ass in the air.

"Caitlin said it's too soon for me to let you fuck me in the ass but play with my ass, while you fuck me, okay?"

"Are you kidding, me? Okay? Jess, you're crazy if you think you have to ask me twice." He leans over and kisses a butt cheek. "But first, lie on your back." She hesitates. "Go on, I'll fuck you doggy style if that's what you want but on your back first, please."

She sits up and grinds her mouth against his before doing as he asks. He takes the pillow and lifts her hips, tucking it under her lower back, raising her hips, before crawling between her legs. Her thighs glisten with her excitement. He puts his shoulders under her knees and kisses the crease where her leg meets her hip. He twists his head, licks the wetness that has run down her legs. He licks his way back to her pussy lips, sucking at them, driving his tongue into her cunt as his nose presses and rubs over her clit. He holds her tight with his arms as she begins to thrash beneath him and removes his mouth from her pussy. When she is calmer, he rolls her hips up with his arms. He kisses the narrow strip of flesh, awash in her fluids, that's between her pussy and asshole. He plants his next kiss directly atop her pucker. Jess emits a cooing sound and wiggles her hips. He extends the tip of his tongue.

He touches the very center then starts to move his tongue, spiraling outward. Her pussy is smooth but there is a small patch of hair around her asshole. He finds he doesn't mind; he sort of likes it. He nips at her cheeks, down deep, where the smooth skin begins to darken and wrinkle. He licks and kisses and nips, doing his best to pay attention to how she moves beneath him. Her soft murmurs, the fingers that clutch at his hands, the way she presses against his mouth, all signal her approval of his actions.

He stiffens his tongue and presses it against her. The tip pushes past the surface, barely inside. He flicks the hard ring of her sphincter with his tongue, the same way he flicks her clit. He feels her legs relax onto his shoulders. He presses. His tongue is inside her. She stiffens and he halts, waiting for her to relax. He works his tongue in her. If he tastes anything it's soap.

His hands are along her sides. He frees his right hand, reaching around her leg and his fingers find her clit. He traps it between two fingers and rubs up and down the tips of his fingers, bringing the wetness from her pussy to lubricate her clit. He increases his speed, both of his fingers and his tongue. He pushes harder, deeper, and faster. Once again, he clutches at her bucking body with his arms to maintain contact with her ass and her clit.

An incoherent cry fills the room, spilling outside, drawing the attention of several of the sunbathers, including Travis and Caitlin, who smile broadly at each other.

"Good for him," Travis observes. "She's a lucky girl."

"Maybe, but I'm a lucky woman," Caitlin replies, toasting him with a tip of her beer bottle. He touches the neck of his bottle to hers. "Love you, Trav." He smiles. "Love you right back, Caitlin."

***

Jess is still gasping for breath when Jon helps her roll onto her stomach. He pulls her ass into the air and lowers his mouth.

"Oh, Jesus, oh, Jesus," Jess pants.

"Should I stop?"

"No, no, don't stop. Jesus."

Jon puts three fingers in her pussy and rubs her wetness over her asshole. He kneels behind her and presses the head of his cock between her pussy lips. She moans and pushes herself onto his dick. He fucks her. His left thumb caresses her asshole. He brings it to his mouth, wets it, and begins to rub her again. When he presses, her ass accepts his thumb without resistance.

"Okay?" he asks.

"Uh-huh, yeah. Oh God, Jon. Fuck me. I think I'm going to cum again. Oh, oh."

He finds a rhythm. His cock slides into her pussy as his thumb slides out of her ass. Thumb in, cock out.

Jess starts to slam back into him with such force he stops thrusting. The sound of her ass smacking into his belly and thighs is nearly deafening. He feels his own ass clench and then he unloads, filling her pussy with cum.

She keeps moving, chanting, "yes" and "fuck" and "God" like a mantra. He feels her pussy contract around his cock when she cums. His jizz is forced out of her, around his shaft, to run down his sack, causing it to crinkle up and get tight as he collapses on top of her.

***

They lie, sprawled in a heap, panting. A cell phone plays the Darth Vader theme. "Mom," Jess pants. She ignores it. Her phone goes silent. A few seconds later, another cell phone emits a very loud, very annoying, old school ring. "Mom," Jon chuckles. The ring tone is too aggravating to ignore.

"Yeah, mom."

"You sound out of breath. Were you working out? Where's your sister? I don't know why we pay for that damn phone. She never answers."

"How was Tulum?"

"Unbelievable. I thought your father was exaggerating but, if anything, he under sold it. You should have come with us. We had a late lunch. We should be back in an hour or so. You want to go out for a late dinner?"

"Uh, sure. I guess so. Hang on." He puts a hand over the receiver. "Mom wants to know if we want to join them for a late dinner?"

Jess shrugs. "Fine by me," she answers.

"Sounds good, mom. I'll call and make a reservation. Eight o'clock okay?"

"Is everything alright? You sound funny."

"Everything's fine, mom." He does his best to sound exasperated by the question rather than her prescience. "I haven't developed a brain tumor since you and dad left. Jess is not in a coma or suffering from amnesia in a strange mansion. This isn't General Hospital."

"Don't be a smart ass, dear. It's unbecoming."

"Okay, mom. Love you. See you at eight."

"Love you, too."

Jon collapses back onto the bed. Jess scoots over to lie half on his chest. She kisses him. "Thanks, brother dear. I don't think I could have kept it together enough to deal with her." He cups the cheek of her ass with on hand. "You're welcome," he whispers before returning her kiss.

***

"So, while I was getting heat stroke trying to keep up with your father, what were you two up to?" Gloria asks.

"A little swimming but mostly just chillin'," Jess replies.

"You look like you're feeling better."

Jess nods at her mom. "Yeah, it's not my period. I just need to rest and have some water."

"Jess! A bit of circumspection at the dinner table would do you well," Gloria snaps. "The way your brother was panting on the phone it didn't sound like he was chillin', as you put it."

"I didn't believe him when he said he could do a hundred push-ups. So, of course, being a guy, he had to prove it."

"Hmm," Gloria murmurs. She catches Jon's eye and his cheeks burst into flame. He hopes the dim lighting hides his blush from her penetrating eyes. The rest of dinner passes quietly.

"Hey, you guys. Sorry to interrupt but we were wondering if you were interested in a drink. It's a beautiful night."

James is adding a tip to the check. He looks up at the couple standing beside his wife and the woman speaking.

"Mom, dad, this is Caitlin and Travis. We met on the beach today." Jess turns to the other end of the table. "Caitlin, Travis, our parents, James and Gloria."

James rises, shakes hands. Gloria rapidly scans the faces of her children and the new couple. Jess tries to read her mother's face and fails. Not for the first time she thinks her mother would clean up if she joined the professional poker circuit.

"Jon was nice enough to let us share their cabana," Travis explains. "We didn't mean to interrupt, just want to say hi."

"Jon, you mentioned painting. Do you have any photos of your work with you? On your phone or anything?" Caitlin asks.

"No, I'm not really..."

"Can the shit, son." Jon and Jess turn to stare at their father. Gloria simply smiles a little. It's amazing how little children can know about their parents. "I you were starting to say, you're 'really' not that good or 'really' not an artist, or some variation of that, then can it. That drawing of your mother and Jess is exquisite. I beg of you, do not adopt the persona of the arrogant artist who imagines everyone is beneath him but just as importantly, please, learn to acknowledge the value of your work and appreciate your talent."

"What drawing of Jess and me?" Gloria asks.

***

"You drew this?" Travis asks, looking from the drawing to Jon, who nods. "It's good, really good."

"My word, Jon. I'm speechless," his mother whispers. Jon had been torn between a desire to show them his drawing and being mortified that his mother insisted on seeing it, not in the morning, not later, now. Somehow, Travis and Caitlin had accompanied them, forgoing drinks. He's glad he gave in to his mom.

"Thanks. I like the way it came out, too," Jon confesses. "I wish I had some real supplies. That's just printer paper from the front desk."

"You mentioned an idea for a painting, earlier, when we were hanging out." Caitlin asks, still looking at the drawing in her husband's hands.

"Uh, yeah." Jon doesn't like talking about his ideas or showing works in progress. He hopes Caitlin won't push him for details. It's hard to keep other's suggestions out of his head. He hopes to keep the idea as unpolluted as he can until he has time to get it on canvas. He also doesn't want his mother glomming on to any other tidbits of information and tumbling to the idea the four of them have done more than share a cabana.

"I hope you'll let us see it," is all Caitlin says.

Travis is thumb typing on his phone. "I found a place in Playa del Carmen. It'd be a bit of a drive but they might have what you need."

"Maybe," Jon agrees and leaves it at that.

Caitlin yawns. "It's not late but I'm exhausted." She takes Travis' hand. "Come on, lover boy, take your wife back to her room."

Travis nods. He glances at the drawing laying on the desk. "You got talent, bro. Use it. I'd love to see the painting, if it works like you hope. Later."

"Night, kids," Gloria tells them as she kisses each of them on the cheek. "Good night," their father echoes his wife.

Once the door is closed, the siblings let out a pair of deep sighs of relief.

"Do you think..."

"Who knows," Jess answers her brother before he can finish his question. "At this point, I don't really care."

***

Jess snuggles in beside her brother. He raises his arm so she can lie on his shoulder.

"You okay?"

He nods. "Yeah. I'm okay." He pulls her close. "I love you."

"Hmm, I love you, too." She nestles back down on his arm. "What are we going to do, Jon? Probably the stupidest part of what happened today is I imagined it would help you see that you could have fun, have a life, with someone other than me. I've always told myself that sex doesn't equal love but somehow managed to delude myself into thinking that if you enjoyed having sex with Caitlin, it would help you forget about loving me. I don't think it worked."

"No, that didn't work. I don't know what we should do. We'll figure it out." He pulls his arm from under her head and climbs out of bed. He opens the patio door, letting in the sound of the surf. He pulls the sheer panels over the open door. He turns off all the lights, pulls the sheet off his sister's body, climbs into bed and straddles her hips. He leans forward on his elbows and cups her face in his hands. He kisses both eyes, the tip of her nose, and then her mouth.

He kisses her for a long time, pulling at her lips, her tongue, letting her push her tongue into his mouth. He kisses from the side of her mouth to her right ear, then the other side of her mouth to her left ear. He kisses her chin. Kisses his way down her neck, across her collar bones. He wants to kiss every inch, every millimeter, every cell of her body.

He moves lower. His cock nestles in her slit. He holds a breast in his left hand and kisses the very tip of her nipple. He pulls away slightly and extends his tongue, slowly, stopping when the tip of his tongue touches just the barest tip of her nipple.

"Oh, Jon," she murmurs and pushes her breast against his warm mouth. His tongue runs circles around her nipple. His lips pluck at it. She presses her hips against him. His cock is cradled between her pussy lips. He moves his mouth to her left breast, kiss the side of it then kisses her armpit. She moans and he's never heard a more beautiful sound.

He pulls his hips back, not sure if this will work, he's never enter her without one of them guiding him. When he lowers his hips, her pussy welcomes his cock. He slides into her slowly, resting his weight on top of her. He can feel her nipples against his chest. He's amazed they can grow hard enough for him to feel. Then again, he's amazed by nearly everything about her. His hands go back to her face. They're kissing softly when he cums. It's different, slower and yet, somehow, more intense. He shivers as her arms go around him. She throws her legs around his waist and keeps him close. Her kisses grow more insistent. He parts his lips, letting her have her way with his mouth. She grinds against him. Her legs clench and she fills his mouth with a long shuddering moan.

He falls asleep in her arms. She listens to the ocean, the call of some unknown night bird, and the soft whistle of his breathing. She keeps her arms around his shoulders; her legs move down to rest on the outside of his. She feels his cock slip out of her and the gush of warm fluid that follows it.

When she finally falls asleep, she's wondering how she can give this up.

***

Jess turns as someone rests their hands on her shoulders. It's her mother. Gloria kisses her on the check and sits down in the other chair. They're on the patio of the kids' room.

"Shall we order room service?" she asks her daughter. Jess shakes her head. "No, they'll wake up Jon and he'll be all grumpy. Is daddy up?"

"Out like a Baptist after a bender," Gloria snorts. "Join me then?"

"Sure, that'd be great."

"You look so beautiful this morning, baby girl." Gloria brushes a strand of Jess' hair off her cheek and tucks it behind her ear. "You've always been beautiful but it shines through now in a way it hadn't before."

"Maybe because for the first time I believe people when they say I'm beautiful."

"Hmm, maybe. People or when Jon says your beautiful?" Gloria's smile is rueful and sad. Jess doesn't answer. Gloria hadn't expected her to. She sighs and settles back in her chair. Jess is wearing panties and a cover up, no bra. Gloria looks at her daughter and sighs again. "Goddamn it, I wish I still had boobs like yours. Sometimes I just hate you, Jess. Honestly, I do."

Jess looks down at her chest. "I do have nice boobies, don't I? Does that sound awful of me, bragging about my boobs?"

"Not at all. They're lovely. Enjoy 'em while they last and don't ever let some dimwit surgeon touch them. Ever."

"Come on, mom. Let's get you settled down with a bloody Mary or three. Get your boobs re-done when we get home if they bother you that much."

"That's what your father said. I'm not sure they can."

"Oh, please, mother. If you have enough money they can do anything."

"Your father said that as well. You may look like me, except I was never as pretty as you are, but you think like him."

"I know, mom. You've always been so hideous. Spare me. Give me a sec while I put on my suit."

"Hell, if I still had tits like that, I go with what you're wearing."

"Mother! You would not."

"Don't you bet on it, baby girl. You might lose. Hurry up. I'm starving."

Comfortably seated with a view of the beach and pelican's gliding along over the top of the breaking wave with bloody Mary's and fresh fruit at hand, they enjoy each other's company without speaking. Their food arrives. They're halfway through their omelets before Jess speaks.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers