Jess was a Bitch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How was Tulum? Did you really like it that much or were you trying to make daddy feel better?"

"No, I loved it. Besides, you can't fool your father that easily. It was so strange, walking over the ruins, imaging what it was like when it was alive. I wondered at one point if perhaps some other woman, maybe a farmer's wife or a servant, had stood where I was standing, gaping, as I was gaping, at the marvels around her. Did she love anyone? Did she have kids? Was she happy? What happened to her when things fell apart? Very strange. I finally understood your father's fascination with history. I'm not sure that's why he loves it but that is certainly what sparked my interest, not the history of the Maya, or of Tulum, but the history of all the ordinary people who lived and died there."

"You're making me sorry I missed it."

"It's still there. We're here another week and a day. Go see it."

"That's not a bad idea. Jon wants some art supplies."

"Art supplies? Here?"

"Yeah. He has an idea for a painting. Remember? He mentioned it last night. He's going nuts wanting to get started."

Gloria shakes her head. "On top of everything else I feel guilty about, now I have to add not believing in his ability as an artist. That drawing was truly beautiful."

"Don't tell him this, ever, mother, I mean it, ever, but that drawing is way beyond anything he's ever done. I mean, his stuff is good. He's always been good, a good amateur but this is the real thing. I hope it's not a one off. I hope he's finally tapped into the part of himself he needs to be really good, really terrific. I think he worries about that, too. I think that's why he's so anxious to start on this painting, to see if he can do it again."

"Well, wake his lazy ass up, take the car, stop and see the ruins, and then get what he needs. Why are you sitting here bothering me while I try to drink? Snap to, girl."

"Aye-aye. Not yet. He's a total grump if you wake him before he's ready."

"Tell me about it. I have to deal with him and your father." Gloria looks out over the water. "Tell me about your new friends."

"Not much to tell. After you guys left, they asked to share the cabana. They were totally hitting on us. Poor, Jon, he's so innocent. He totally missed it at first."

"What do you mean, 'hitting' on you? You mean sexually?"

"Of course."

Gloria moans and covers her eyes with one hand. "I don't understand. I know I'm old as sin but is this sort of thing de rigueur these days? This mixing and matching and hooking up and walking away?"

"It's pretty common, I'd say. I think my generation is a little more attuned to the fact that sex and love aren't the same thing."

"Oh, really? You think your generation is the first to figure that out?" Gloria shakes her head in amusement. "What you may not have figured out is that it's hard to keep the two separated. They tend to get intertwined quite easily and untangling them is often quite unpleasant, if not downright ugly."

"You don't believe in casual sex? Sex that is just for pleasure?"

"Of course, I do. What I don't believe is that it's as easy to escape the emotional impact of that pleasure. Sex, at least in humans, isn't just about making babies. It's a bonding experience, or that's what I think. You can't have sex without forming a bond. Maybe it's a weak one and maybe it's different for men but I have my doubts that it's ever as casual as you make it sound. Anything that intense, that pleasurable, whether it's fucking or heroin, is risky. Look at you and..." Gloria shuts her mouth and looks down at the table.

"Baloney, mother. I don't love him because we fucked. We fucked because I love him."

"I know that, sweetheart. It was a stupid thing to say. But, the point is valid. I don't believe you can have sex with someone and not feel some attachment, at least eventually. Let's drop it, shall we? I don't think we'll settle the issue one way or the other. I'll simply fall back on my prerogative as a mother to tell you to be careful and to remind you that you have enough to deal with without taking up your new friends' offer to have an orgy or whatever you want to call it."

Jess breaths an inward sigh. Her mother doesn't suspect. It had been risky bringing it up. She was afraid her mom would maneuver her into a confession but she needed to know if she knew.

"Ladies, may I join you?"

Jess swivels, smiles. "Hi, daddy, of course. We've eaten already but we'll keep you company."

James waves the server over. "Two coffees please." Seeing the ladies puzzled look, he adds, "Jon will be here in a minute. He was brushing his teeth when I knocked."

"I've talked Jess into taking the car and going to Tulum. Jon wants to get a few things."

"You'll love it. Promise." The server arrives with the coffee. "Here's Jon."

Jess turns; her heart melts. What am I going to do? she cries to herself. He's wearing old cotton pants and a baggy shirt. His hair is pulled back in a ponytail, already lighter from the sun. He's so pretty, so close, so real, she thinks she might cry. He stoops to kiss his mom's cheek and then Jess' forehead. She blinks to clear her eyes as he sits down and picks up his coffee cup.

"Well, son, by sleeping in you've sacrificed any say in how your day will be conducted. It has been decided that you are driving Jess to the ruins at Tulum and then on to get, what did you say, Jess? A few things? Presumably, Jon you will know what the few things you'll be picking up are."

Jon looks hopelessly from one face to the other, the epitome of the what-the-fuck-is-going-on half-awake young male of the species.

"Have your coffee, dear. Your father is being amusing."

"Thank you, dear. I'm pleased you noticed." He smiles at his wife. "So, what plans for my day did I miss?"

"Tattoo, earring, and a Brazilian wax is as far as I got."

Jon spews coffee all over the table and chokes.

"Jesus, brother mine, she's joking," Jess teases.

"Oh, yeah?" Gloria growls. Jess laughs again. James simply looks at her, wondering. Jon shakes his head, wondering why he agreed to come on this trip, or at least he does until he sees Jess smiling at him.

***

"I couldn't hide an earring."

"Hmm?" Gloria puts down her book and looks at her husband. They're relaxing in the same cabana as yesterday.

"I said I can't hide an earring, not at work. I could hide a tattoo, or a, you know."

Gloria smiles. "No, I don't know. Or a what?"

"You know what you said."

"Sorry, must have had too much to drink. I don't remember what I said."

"Fine. No one would know if I had, you know, no hair down below." He feels himself blushing and mentally chides himself for bringing it up.

"No, they wouldn't," Gloria agrees. "Same would be true for me."

"You? You're already..."

"Not all of me. Might be fun. Smooth junk is slippery junk, as I believe kids these days say."

"I doubt if that's what they say, love."

"Look it up on urban dictionary then." She looks at her husband. "Are you serious? I think you'd look good. You're not very hairy anyway. Men with hairy chests and shaved dicks looks silly."

"Uh, how would you know, love?"

"Oh, please James. You don't imagine men are the only ones who ever get bored and watch porn on the computer do you?"

"I've never watched porn." He says it with such a straight face that Gloria believes him for a moment, which causes him to smile.

She smacks him on the shoulder. "I can't believe you got me." She leans against him and takes one of his hands in hers. "That's something else we could try, watching something together, if we can find something not too gross. From my limited experience, I think porn was a bit more refined when it took some effort to film it."

"Yes, darling, I couldn't agree with you more." He uses what he thinks is a snobbish upper-class British accent. It's good enough to earn him another smack on the arm.

"You know what I mean, James. Don't be mean."

"I do and I'm not." He sits on the edge of the chaise. "So? Tattoo first? Wax first?"

"Wow, you move fast."

"Strike while the iron's hot, my dear. Strike while the iron's hot."

"What does that even mean?"

"Blacksmithing."

"What?"

"Blacksmithing, forging. You have to hit the metal, the iron, while it's hot in order to work it. Strike while the iron is hot."

***

For the first time in their three-day relationship, Jon and Jess manage to be naked together and neither one cums. They take a long slow shower together. She's wet. He's hard. They kiss a few times and get dressed. Both wonder what this means. In their innocence, they truly worry it means the passion is fading.

Jess asks Jon to skip wearing underwear. He shakes his head. The cotton pants are nearly see through. She assures him that is, in fact, the point. She wants him to free ball; she wants to see the envy on peoples face when they see him and understand he's with her. She worries for a second that that's a little bitchy. It's a moot point. She is able to talk him into wearing the skimpy white Speedo instead of his boxers but that's it.

"I won't wear a bra," she offers. She can see the offer intrigues him.

"Tempting but no. We'd get arrested or something."

"Ah, you jealous of other guys seeing my boobs?"

"A little, sure." He pulls on a shirt. "Did it bother you when I was fucking Caitlin?"

"No. Did it bother you that I sucked Travis' dick?"

Jon tries to remember. He'd been pretty lost in the sensation of fucking Caitlin at the time. What had he been feeling, watching his sister's mouth on another man's dick? Jealousy? Desire?

"I'm not sure," he confesses. "There was so much going on. I don't know."

"It didn't bother me that you were fucking Caitlin because I knew you loved me. You were enjoying her body, which meant you would, I hoped, enjoy mine even more."

"What if you thought I was enjoying fucking her more than fucking you? I didn't enjoy fucking her more than fucking you, just to be clear, but what if you worried that I did?"

"Wow, this is turning into a pretty heavy conversation," Jess replies, checking her bag for sunscreen and grabbing her hat. "Are you driving?" Jon shrugs and she tosses him the keys. She doesn't answer until they're pulling out of the resort's parking lot. "What if Travis is right? What if his cock really isn't capable of satisfying her? Or, what if he was a quadriplegic or was injured in such a way he couldn't have sex? Would enjoying the physical sensation of sex with someone else diminish her love for Travis?"

"Maybe not in the abstract but in reality, I don't know. I suppose if Travis is okay with it but I don't think it would be as neat and tidy as you're suggesting."

"Jesus, that's almost exactly what mom said."

Jon jerks so hard he nearly runs off the road. "You talked to mom about Caitlin and Travis!?"

"Jesus, Jon don't fucking kill us. No. I was feeling her out. She doesn't know or suspect. I did mention they were coming on to us but left it at that."

"Knowing mom, I wouldn't be so confident. Anyway, you didn't answer my question. Would it bother you if you thought, never mind, let's make it harder, would it bother you if I enjoyed having sex with Caitlin more than you?"

"Yes," Jess admits. "Unless it was something I couldn't do, or didn't want to do, and it was something you really needed to be happy and satisfied."

"So, if a guy's wife doesn't like anal and he really loves anal, she should be okay with him, say, paying a hooker to let him fuck her in the ass."

"If she knows about it and is okay with it. If she's not okay with anal and she's not okay with him seeking that outside their marriage and he has to have anal to be happy then their marriage won't work. They should call it quits."

Jon shakes his head in disbelief. "What if they have kids? I'd love to see your reaction if dad had told us the other day he's leaving mom because she won't let him fuck her in the ass. You'd be okay with that?"

"No," Jess sighs and leans her head against the window. "No, I wouldn't, not when you phrase it like that. Forget anal, or even sex, all I'm saying is if one partner has something they truly need and the other can't supply it, they have a problem. One solution, walk away. Another solution, find someone capable of satisfying that need, with both partners involved in the solution. There's probably others. I'm not dumb, Jon. I know it's never that easy or simple. I'm simply saying that without knowing all the circumstances it's hard to say something is wrong or right. There are things that would never be okay with me. You know that. Cheating on me is not okay, not because it involves sex but because it involves lying. I don't view what we did as cheating. That's why it didn't bother me watching you have fun with Caitlin. Hitting, violence of any kind, even yelling or threatening, no way. Do it and I'm out. I'm sure there's others I haven't thought of, though I can't imagine you doing anything that would make me leave."

"But you are leaving, when we get home, you've already said you were."

"That's not the same and you know it. I don't want to talk about that. Please."

"Okay." They start to see signs for Tulum. "I'm not sure I can feel like Travis does, when he said seeing the pleasure in Caitlin's face was enough for him, I'm not sure I can say that. I believe him but I don't know that I would feel that way." He glances at his sister. "Did you want to try that, what we did with Caitlin? Me in your ass and Travis in your pussy."

She turns and gives him a soft smile. "No, I was thinking, at the time, not now, of it the other way around. It looked easier to have him in my ass. Besides, if you were in my pussy, I could still see you and kiss you."

"I don't know if I can do that," Jon says softly.

"Really? I hadn't figure that out," Jess teases him. "I know that, Jon, and it's fine. That's not one of the somethings I was talking about that I have to have to be satisfied. I don't need anything to be satisfied except you. Anything else is an extra dessert or an unexpected Santa present."

Tulum is cool but their minds are elsewhere. They skip the tour and explore on their own. Jess manages to tease, rub, and kiss Jon enough to get him hard. He's not free balling but the bulge in his pants is hard to miss. At first, he awkwardly tries to hide it. Later, Jess realizes he's enjoying himself. Hmm, is baby brother a bit of an exhibitionists? she wonders to herself.

The art store has everything he needs. They have a bite of lunch and head back to the resort. As soon as they're out of town, Jess begins to rub Jon's cock. His cock is tucked into the Speedo. The strain is uncomfortable. He doesn't resist when she unties the cord to his pants, reaches inside and frees his cock. She manages to wiggle his pants down enough so that his cock stands free.

Then, she stops.

She leans back against her door. She unbuttons the front of the wrap up and pulls it aside. She pulls her bikini top up and lets it rest above her breasts. She pulls and teases her nipples until they're hard as two small diamonds. She eases her bottoms down and strokes her clit. Then she puts one foot on the seat and pushes two fingers into her pussy. She pulls them out and holds them next to Jon's cheek. He turns keeping one eye on the road and puts them in his mouth. He wraps his tongue around one finger then the other. Jess moans. She wets the fingers of both hands in her pussy and begins to play with her nipples. Her ass wiggles all over the seat.

Once again, she stops. She pulls her bottoms up and her top down. She buttons up the wrap up. Jon keeps glancing at her, confused. He starts to reach for his cock.

"Uh-uh," Jess says with a smile. "Wait."

"Wait for what?" Jon groans. "I'm dyin' here."

"For later, okay? Can you wait? I think it'll be wild. Remember yesterday, just waiting a couple hours? What if we keep teasing, stopping, teasing and wait until tonight to have sex? Don't you think that'll be wild?"

"I think I'll be dead or creaming my shorts before tonight, that's what I think. But, I'll try." He glances at his sister. "Fair warning, I'm going to do everything I can think of to get you to change your mind, to fuck me before tonight."

"Sounds fun."

She leans over and kisses his cheek.

They finish the drive lost in their thoughts.