All Comments on 'Jess was a Bitch Ch. 06'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Jess pouting abt bein ignored showed more emotion betw the 2 than all of last chapters feeble attempt at the early argument and her later weak epiphany of being wrong.

TurbidusTurbidusover 6 years agoAuthor
Aaargghhhh

WTF is right! That's twice in one story. Damn. Plus, in the next chapter I'm careful to keep them out of the water. Good pick up. One day, I may go back through and fix the errors I've missed and offer the story in the Novel/Novella category, if that's allowed.

Ah well, my apologies to my readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
oops

The plot oops didn't bother me. I'm glad I discovered this story. This is not a category I read often but I was interested after reading some of his other stories.

The 'feeble' and 'weak' and no emotion comments irritate me. For from lacking emotion I think Turbidus needs to be careful not to drift into cloying saccharine romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A novel idea...

Just add :the novel at the end of the title and see what happens. Anyways, good story couple of errors but they don't detract from the overall narrative. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
!!!

im loving this! im so excited for more!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[17.09.22]

Loove this bit:

"You know there's no such thing as almond milk or soy milk for that matter," Gloria tells her. "As Lewis Black has so astutely observed, there is no soy titty so it's really soy juice."

Looove Lewis Black!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous